Fall TV Preview

Revenge Season 3: Victoria's Estranged Son – 7 Admittedly Genius Casting Suggestions

Revenge Season 3 SpoilersVictoria finally came face-to-face with her long-lost son in the closing minutes of last month’s Revenge finale, a reunion so shocking it sent the Grayson matriarch’s pricey glass of Malbec crashing to the floor (although it’s possible Madeline Stowe was just reacting to the cheesy temp voiceover).

RELATED | Fired Revenge Star Urges Writers to let [Spoiler] ‘Die in a Blaze of Glory’

The ABC drama is currently on the prowl for an actor to play Patrick, and, according to some fresh intel, the thirtysomething character is described as a charming artist who is something of a fish out of water in the monied world of the Hamptons. A dark side, naturally, lingers beneath the surface.

RELATED | Revenge Spoiler: Season 3 to Kick Off With Big Time Jump

Well, that was more than enough information to get our creative casting juices flowing, and here are the seven actors that emerged as a result. Survey our picks in the gallery below and then pick your favorite from among our favorites (or provide your own wish list)!

Tags: ,

Comments (245)

• If Dave Annable was cast I would be so happy. Brothers and Sisters reunion!

Comment by Liz S. – June 27, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dave Annable seems like to be an impossible choice (I don’t know if he and Emily still get along?), but it would be so great! I miss B&S so much…
      But Patrick is supposed to be in his early 40s (he is supposed to be born in 1972, as I recall) Dave is a little bit too young.

Comment by Ben – June 27, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What about Sam Page, he would fit great in this clan? What’s he up to?

Comment by Eli – June 28, 2013 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would love it to be david annable he would be great in revenge

Comment by Amanda davies – July 5, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I want David Annable to star on revenge. I think a little bit to young.

Comment by Theresa Randall – July 5, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He’s 33 so they’d only need him to look about 5 years older (which I think he easily passes for). I’d rather the show cast younger than older with Patrick.

Comment by GuyAwks – July 5, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • *34

Comment by GuyAwks – July 5, 2013 06:53 PM PDT
    • i would pick dave annable or wes brown. but it would be great to see dave and emily together again

Comment by amanda – June 27, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t want it to be Dave Annable just because that would be horribly awkward for Emily and Josh. Would you want to work with your ex-boyfriend and your current boyfriend at the same time? Would you want your ex to play your boyfriend’s brother? I feel like that’s a recipe for disaster even if they are on good terms.

Comment by dude – June 27, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That story would make an awesome new show though. “Emily- caught between the love of her life and her first love, and helping her in the process is Stowe, her onscreen nemesis and real life best friend.” I would watch that!

Comment by Priyam – June 27, 2013 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dave Anable looks the most like Victorias son with that suave look.

Comment by Joanna – July 5, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually Charlie Cox would be better suited as I got the names mixed up.

Comment by Joanna – July 5, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, Dave Annable would be amazing. Very awkward, but amazing. So would Kris Polaha. If it was someone like Misha Collins, I think my head would explode.

Comment by Ella – June 27, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Would like Dave also!!! Loved Brother’s & Sisters!!! I know I know, but, Kris sure is nice to look at, not familair with his acting!!! ;-)

Comment by Carol Radke – June 28, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Kris or Kevin

Comment by Margie – July 5, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Dave Annable would be perfect

Comment by Cathy Stewart – July 5, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Dave Annable or Wes Brown.

Comment by Kay Daniels Jackson – July 5, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dave Annable for sure!!!!!!

Comment by Iris – July 5, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i liking Kris Polaha, he has that snug smile like Victoria!

Comment by sengin – July 5, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes i agree he does have that bitchy smile of hers Chris Polala gooooooooooooooo

Comment by Mrs Rita Deikos – July 5, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • David or Wes would be great!

Comment by lorri – July 5, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I 100% agree, Dave would be an amazing choice (and he still has a working relationship with ABC)! I really want Patrick to be cute and genuinely attractive rather than creepy and old-looking.

Comment by GuyAwks – July 5, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dave Annable gets my vote

Comment by KIM – July 5, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Enver Gjokaj
        Would be a great choice! He looks slightly different to daniel but still a bit the same!
        He look mysterious aswell!!
        I think Enver Gjokaj should be chosen!!

Comment by Rebecca – July 6, 2013 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He’s my first pick also. He has the right look!

Comment by Sue – July 6, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m agreeing weith Dave Annable – great actor – but could he actually be devious?

Comment by Penny – July 5, 2013 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kris Polaha!

Comment by Pat – July 6, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dave Annable is THE only choice! Regardless of his past relationship with Emily, they are both PROFESSIONALS correct? Dave’s addition to the Revenge cast would bring a lot of former Brothers and Sisters fans to the show Revenge.

Comment by Deb S. – July 6, 2013 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dave Annable!

Comment by Jake – July 6, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wes Brown is your man. He has the look and doesn’t clash to much with the other men. His features make him blend in very well.

Comment by Tina – July 6, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hope they choose dave that would be wonderful

Comment by paulettewallacehayes – July 8, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wes and Dave Annable are good propositions. Don’t give us Polaha he is a show killer it would get canceled in no time.My suggetion is JAMES LAFFERTY. Don’t know if he is stil in the acting buisness. but he would nail it.

Comment by Maki – June 27, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • James Lafferty is definitely too young, He’s only 27 or something.

Comment by bend22 – June 27, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s also in another pilot that was picked up called Crisis on NBC with Dermot Mulroney and Rachael Taylor.

Comment by Chris – June 27, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um James Lafferty cannot act. Proof: OTH. He was good as a jerk in s1 and when Haley got hit by the car in s4, but other than that, nope. Polaha was incredible on LUX. I liked Ringer, too. Penn Badgley also had a slew of axed shows before GG, so bite your tongue,

Comment by lorna – July 5, 2013 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So my vote is Polaha or Annabel.

Comment by lorna – July 5, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh, nice pick, Penn Badgely!!

Comment by John Scott – July 5, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yes!! Dave Annable would be priceless.

Comment by wrstlgirl – June 27, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dave would be perfect ! He can be good and bad all at once….versatile and scrumptious !

Comment by Judle Milkberry – June 27, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes Dave would be a good one for the part!

Comment by Pam – July 5, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yesyesyes Dave was made for this role.

Comment by GuyAwks – July 5, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess if it were to be one of these actors it will probably be Wes Brown Kevin or Alejandro which I have never liked, his performence (nothing personal) lol

Comment by Kresh – June 27, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here for Enver

Comment by trev – June 27, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought they were all good choices, at least the ones that I know…

Then I got to Enver, and I immediately thought “and we have a winner!”

Heck, Enver could play Emily, should EVC ever get tired of the role. He’s that good.

Comment by Freddie – June 27, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS. I need Enver back on my tv. One of the BEST actors out there today. He’s almost too good for a soapy drama like Revenge, but hot damn wouldn’t he be lovely in it.

Comment by claire – June 28, 2013 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree 100% with this post!
          Enver could play ALL the roles, he’s THAT talented! I haven’t seen him since an episode of Community back in Season 2 … I need to see him on my tv immediately in ANYTHING!

Comment by dsm – June 28, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought Enver also, he resembles Victoria he’s nice looking while not being overly handsome, he looks like a likeable character too.

Comment by Loretta – July 5, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Another vote here for Enver. He does not get enough screen time for how extremely talented he is. And he is not bad to look at either.

Comment by CLNorman – June 27, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I choose Enver based solely on his looks. With his dark brown eyes, he looks the most like Victoria.

Comment by Shelly – July 5, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Enver FTW!

Comment by Pavanne – June 27, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!!!!!!! #1 PICK. YES X10483482908

Comment by Kay – June 28, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David Annable or Wes Brown….and I’ll be a happy camper!

Comment by Amanda – June 27, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I really like these two choices. I’m not so big on the Kevin Alejandro suggestion, although in that photo he doesn’t look like he belongs in the Hamptons, so maybe that makes him the best choice.

Comment by the girl – June 27, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dave Annable and Emily Vancamp reunion!!

Comment by A – June 27, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My Vote is for Enver Gjokaj or Kris Polaha =) Both amazing and underrated actors…..I kinda wanted Jason Dohring to be included too. We all know he can play dark, manipulative and charming, plus I miss having a weekly does of his gorgeous mug =)

Comment by Tedi – June 27, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is Jason Dohring not on this list?

Comment by LoVer – June 27, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m for Jason Dohring for anything as long as he is on screen and the more devious his character the beter…

Comment by EWJ – June 27, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I think he needs to be better looking. How about some CW guys, who may be too blonde or too young or too busy:
      Jason Doring – VM may make him unavailable,
      Chance Crawford, Sebastian Stan, Ed Westwick, Justin Hartley or Chris Zylka (can he act?). A favorite from Vegas – Taylor Handley

Comment by tvfan – June 27, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • None of those guys are the right age. Pick some guys closer to 40.

Comment by dude – June 27, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Dude, I was right, you were wrong. Justin Hartley is cast — see the news!!!

Comment by tvfan – July 12, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sebastian Stan will be doing Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

Comment by Rick Kitchen – July 5, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh Jason Dohring fans are so annoying. They’re like Beliebers that never grew up.

Comment by dude – June 27, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Ed Westwick, but of the ones listed, I like Kris Polaha, Wes Brown, or Callard Harris.

Comment by ladyluck527 – June 27, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone by Polaha, always such an awkward actor and all his shows get early cancellations. Annable would be fun since he used to date the leading lady and now he’d be playing her new bf’s on screen half brother!

Comment by Kate McKenna (@Katemadeleine) – June 27, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All of them seem too young. Patrick is 40 years old.

Comment by bend22 – June 27, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlie Cox looks pretty creepy there.

Comment by Trista – June 27, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charlie Cox gives GREAT diabolical face. He fits the physical bill, and his sinister chemistry would be amazing!

Comment by Alex – June 27, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Niall Matter. I bet he could do rakish, artistic and stand up against Queen Vic.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – June 27, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Will his commitment to Syfy’s Primeval New World interfere?

Comment by tvfan – June 27, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nah, the Canadians cancelled it long before it premiered on Syfy.

Comment by Kate M. – June 28, 2013 12:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh… That would be so great. Loved Niall Matter in Eureka

Comment by KD – June 28, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Zachary Quinto? Him and Victoria quipping back and forth?

Comment by Elly – June 27, 2013 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! He’s perfect. He can bring an intelligence and menace to the role. Frankly, it would be wonderful if the child Victoria gave up ended up being the chip off the ol’block that the dull and dim children she raised could never hope to be.

Comment by Kate M. – June 28, 2013 01:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh that would be amazing!!!

Comment by NCSouthernBelle – June 28, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, those are all very stupid suggestions. Yuck.

Comment by Jason – June 27, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh, how about Jason Dorhing from Veronica Mars?! He would be AMAZING. As anything on this show.

Comment by Kat – June 27, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Charlie Cox, but he doesn’t feel right to me. Not feeling any of the other choices on this list.

Comment by Valerie – June 27, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love Dave or Kris! Their might be bad blood between Dave and Emily though.

Comment by Jacqi – June 27, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wes or David was my vote until Jason Dohring was mentioned!!!! Get him back on TV ASAP!!!

Comment by DMD – June 27, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dave Annable or Kris Polaha have my vote!!

Comment by Elyse – June 27, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Either Harris or Brown, I agree that James Lafferty would be excellent!

Comment by Jennifer Mitchell – June 27, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dave Annable (B&S reunion!) or Kevin Alejandro.

Comment by Hugo – June 27, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Annable might be too young, Poloha is too old and while its unlikely that he would singlehandedly kill Revenge I wouldn’t want him on my show.
    Wes brown is young but he can play an older person.
    If David Annable gets the part it wouldn’t be an issue for Emily despite theit history seeing as they have both moved on.
    They could cast outside the box but if they use regular actors on the ABC network than its between Wes n David.
    Idk why Kevin Alejandro is on the list. He is a goodish actor unbelievable as Viccies son.
    I hope he doesn’t become another love interest for Emz. I hope that maybe he is Bi or gay so that Nolan (and fans of Nolan) can get over what they did to Padma and Nolan.

Comment by shuayb – June 27, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Wes Brown is young but can play an older actor. His stance in his pic above looks like he could be Victoria’s son and he just looks like he could add flavor and steam to the show that already has it!!!

Comment by Sara Graf – July 5, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason Dohring was hot as Josef in Moonlight. He would be perfect for the role in Revenge!

Comment by Moonlight4evr – June 27, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All this guys look so young but I would love to see Wes Brien on my TV again or that Enver guy who is that I’ve never heard of him before but he is hot

Comment by Patchi – June 27, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Perfect opportunity for a little Everwood reunion. Go and get Gregory Smith!

Comment by Paul – June 27, 2013 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He may be a little young but I’d love for it to be Gregory Smith. Everwood reunion FTW.

Comment by Steven – June 27, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Out of that selection I would choose Wes Brown.

How about OTH’s Austin Nichols, Drew Fuller (Army Wives/Charmed), or Michael Landes who I know is older than the first 2 but could pass for someone in their late 30′s. Can’t wait to see who is going to play him now :)

Comment by Michelle – June 27, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that is thinking Matt Davis? He’s handsome, great actor and can definitely play a dark side.

Comment by Alba – June 27, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Matt Davis would be a great choice and definitely fits the age range as the actor will need to look in their late 30′s/ early 40′s for the role. Also, what about Lee Pace? He fits the age range and previously starred on an ABC show.

Comment by stellad – June 27, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lee Pace would also be perfect for this role. I miss him on my TV.

Comment by cidalni – June 27, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OOh, I miss my weekly date with MD. Finishing Cult just for him.

Comment by lorna – July 5, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They will cast Kris Polaha then BAM 3 weeks later it is cancel =p

Comment by ggny – June 27, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dave Annable definetely!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by silpen – June 27, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kevin Alejandro, but I’d rather see him join Chicago Fire. Seems more suited for him than Revenge. Dave Annable would be a perfect casting for the series. Dave’s been with ABC for a while now, and bringing him to Revenge is just a good fit.

Comment by macthemovieguy – June 27, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • great choices; though Kris might be too old (and too tall for any scenes with Jack and probably Daniel, too); Callard might be too young; he was great on DALLAS. Would love to see Kevin Alejandro in a role on REVENGE

Comment by Michael – June 27, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, no, no, no, no, no and no. I like some of them as actors but these guys are all too young for the part. Patrick is at least 40 years old as officially stated on the show.

And please, leave Polaha off my TV screen by all means! We just got rid of two of the show’s worst actors, let’s not bring another terrible one in.

Comment by whisperintherain – June 27, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Milo Ventimiglia!!!!

Comment by Sam – June 27, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also LOVE the vote for Milo Ventimiglia!

Comment by Alex – June 27, 2013 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ohhhh Sam good one! my vote is now for Milo!!!

Comment by Elyse – June 28, 2013 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Outside the box! Tom Pelphrey!

Comment by Karen (@ldylkngb) – June 27, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cast Dave as Victoria’s long lost son. Reunite Dave and Emily. (Justin and Rebecca from Brothers& Sisters) That would be a nice reunion.

Comment by Allyson – June 27, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cast Dave as Victoria’s long lost son. Reunite Dave and Emily aka Justin and Rebecca from Brothers and Sisters)

Comment by Allyson – June 27, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sorry for double post

Comment by Allyson – June 27, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Logan Marshall-Green

Comment by Levi – June 27, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I had to choose from the names listed it would be Wes Brown…but if it’s still anyone’s best guess I’d LOVE to see James Wolk!!!

Comment by aryn – June 27, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • James Wolk is doing “The Crazy Ones” with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Robin Williams, though I don’t expect that show to last long.

Comment by Rick Kitchen – July 5, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No way, I vote for Sebastian Stan – he’d be PERFECT :)

Comment by Ann – June 27, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If ONLY this could actually happen and not be a dream – ahhh, he would rock that show, he and Victoria would be just as good to see Daniel and he interact…i guess i’ll keep dreaming, but man would he bet the most awesomest choice!!!

Comment by candace – June 27, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sebastian Stan will be doing Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

Comment by Rick Kitchen – July 5, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nico Tortorella – Jacob needs to be back on TV ASAP

Comment by Cam – June 27, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know…Tom Welling, he’s dark and mysterious and I’d love to have him back on TV :) he might be more the age needed 35-40 range. What do you guys think??

Comment by belle – June 27, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh I agree! I don’t know why I didnt think of it. He could be good. Although he may be quite tall….

Comment by Shuayb – June 28, 2013 03:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • His height doesn’t matter – maybe his bio father is a taller guy? I’m telling you this he is most def the best choice – right age range, gorgeous like everyone else on the show, and he could certainly be as mysterious as he needed/wanted. He’d be a great Kill ‘Em with kindness kinda guy to your face, then even a bigger backstabber than Conrad has ever seen!!!

Comment by aryn – June 28, 2013 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t bring a Brothers & Sisters alum over…hate when they do that stuff!! We need someone without a history with any current cast members please

Comment by Jan – June 27, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TOM WELLING!!! All the way baby…he’d be an awesome addition to the cast, and he can easily play a bad guy/good guy depending on who he’s with.

Comment by aryn – June 28, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The guy from Alphas….

Comment by Shaun – June 27, 2013 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i would love to see again Dave Annable….

Comment by Sebastian Barbu – June 27, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My picks would be Jamie Bamber, Colin Donnell, and Justin Bruening

Comment by Talia – June 27, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Callard Harris, is totally the one. He has that devious look, and fits the title of Victoria’s son perfectly.

Comment by l – July 6, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dave Annable is lovely and a great actor that needs a new show right now. But I don’t see him in that role, or think he would fit this cast. Wes Brown on the other hand is some I would’ve never have picked but is a brillant choice for the role.

Comment by Leo – June 27, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post