Revenge Season 3: Victoria's Estranged Son – 7 Admittedly Genius Casting Suggestions

Revenge Season 3 SpoilersVictoria finally came face-to-face with her long-lost son in the closing minutes of last month’s Revenge finale, a reunion so shocking it sent the Grayson matriarch’s pricey glass of Malbec crashing to the floor (although it’s possible Madeline Stowe was just reacting to the cheesy temp voiceover).

RELATED | Fired Revenge Star Urges Writers to let [Spoiler] ‘Die in a Blaze of Glory’

The ABC drama is currently on the prowl for an actor to play Patrick, and, according to some fresh intel, the thirtysomething character is described as a charming artist who is something of a fish out of water in the monied world of the Hamptons. A dark side, naturally, lingers beneath the surface.

RELATED | Revenge Spoiler: Season 3 to Kick Off With Big Time Jump

Well, that was more than enough information to get our creative casting juices flowing, and here are the seven actors that emerged as a result. Survey our picks in the gallery below and then pick your favorite from among our favorites (or provide your own wish list)!

1. Liz S. says:

If Dave Annable was cast I would be so happy. Brothers and Sisters reunion!

2. Maki says:

Wes and Dave Annable are good propositions. Don’t give us Polaha he is a show killer it would get canceled in no time.My suggetion is JAMES LAFFERTY. Don’t know if he is stil in the acting buisness. but he would nail it.

3. wrstlgirl says:

Oh yes!! Dave Annable would be priceless.

4. Kresh says:

My guess if it were to be one of these actors it will probably be Wes Brown Kevin or Alejandro which I have never liked, his performence (nothing personal) lol

5. trev says:

Here for Enver

• Freddie says:

I thought they were all good choices, at least the ones that I know…

Then I got to Enver, and I immediately thought “and we have a winner!”

Heck, Enver could play Emily, should EVC ever get tired of the role. He’s that good.

• claire says:

THIS. I need Enver back on my tv. One of the BEST actors out there today. He’s almost too good for a soapy drama like Revenge, but hot damn wouldn’t he be lovely in it.

• dsm says:

Agree 100% with this post!
          Enver could play ALL the roles, he’s THAT talented! I haven’t seen him since an episode of Community back in Season 2 … I need to see him on my tv immediately in ANYTHING!

• Loretta says:

I thought Enver also, he resembles Victoria he’s nice looking while not being overly handsome, he looks like a likeable character too.

• CLNorman says:

Another vote here for Enver. He does not get enough screen time for how extremely talented he is. And he is not bad to look at either.

• Shelly says:

I choose Enver based solely on his looks. With his dark brown eyes, he looks the most like Victoria.

• Pavanne says:

Enver FTW!

• Kay says:

YES!!!!!!! #1 PICK. YES X10483482908

6. Amanda says:

David Annable or Wes Brown….and I’ll be a happy camper!

• the girl says:

I agree! I really like these two choices. I’m not so big on the Kevin Alejandro suggestion, although in that photo he doesn’t look like he belongs in the Hamptons, so maybe that makes him the best choice.

7. A says:

Dave Annable and Emily Vancamp reunion!!

8. Tedi says:

My Vote is for Enver Gjokaj or Kris Polaha =) Both amazing and underrated actors…..I kinda wanted Jason Dohring to be included too. We all know he can play dark, manipulative and charming, plus I miss having a weekly does of his gorgeous mug =)

9. LoVer says:

How is Jason Dohring not on this list?

• EWJ says:

I’m for Jason Dohring for anything as long as he is on screen and the more devious his character the beter…

• tvfan says:

I agree. I think he needs to be better looking. How about some CW guys, who may be too blonde or too young or too busy:
      Jason Doring – VM may make him unavailable,
      Chance Crawford, Sebastian Stan, Ed Westwick, Justin Hartley or Chris Zylka (can he act?). A favorite from Vegas – Taylor Handley

• dude says:

Ugh Jason Dohring fans are so annoying. They’re like Beliebers that never grew up.

10. ladyluck527 says:

I like Ed Westwick, but of the ones listed, I like Kris Polaha, Wes Brown, or Callard Harris.

11. Anyone by Polaha, always such an awkward actor and all his shows get early cancellations. Annable would be fun since he used to date the leading lady and now he’d be playing her new bf’s on screen half brother!

12. bend22 says:

All of them seem too young. Patrick is 40 years old.

13. Trista says:

Charlie Cox looks pretty creepy there.

• Alex says:

Charlie Cox gives GREAT diabolical face. He fits the physical bill, and his sinister chemistry would be amazing!

14. Niall Matter. I bet he could do rakish, artistic and stand up against Queen Vic.

15. Elly says:

What about Zachary Quinto? Him and Victoria quipping back and forth?

• Kate M. says:

Yes! He’s perfect. He can bring an intelligence and menace to the role. Frankly, it would be wonderful if the child Victoria gave up ended up being the chip off the ol’block that the dull and dim children she raised could never hope to be.

• NCSouthernBelle says:

Oh that would be amazing!!!

16. Jason says:

Sorry, those are all very stupid suggestions. Yuck.

17. Kat says:

Uh, how about Jason Dorhing from Veronica Mars?! He would be AMAZING. As anything on this show.

18. Valerie says:

I love Charlie Cox, but he doesn’t feel right to me. Not feeling any of the other choices on this list.

19. Jacqi says:

I would love Dave or Kris! Their might be bad blood between Dave and Emily though.

20. DMD says:

Wes or David was my vote until Jason Dohring was mentioned!!!! Get him back on TV ASAP!!!

21. Elyse says:

Dave Annable or Kris Polaha have my vote!!

22. Either Harris or Brown, I agree that James Lafferty would be excellent!

23. Hugo says:

Dave Annable (B&S reunion!) or Kevin Alejandro.

24. shuayb says:

Annable might be too young, Poloha is too old and while its unlikely that he would singlehandedly kill Revenge I wouldn’t want him on my show.
    Wes brown is young but he can play an older person.
    If David Annable gets the part it wouldn’t be an issue for Emily despite theit history seeing as they have both moved on.
    They could cast outside the box but if they use regular actors on the ABC network than its between Wes n David.
    Idk why Kevin Alejandro is on the list. He is a goodish actor unbelievable as Viccies son.
    I hope he doesn’t become another love interest for Emz. I hope that maybe he is Bi or gay so that Nolan (and fans of Nolan) can get over what they did to Padma and Nolan.

• Sara Graf says:

I agree Wes Brown is young but can play an older actor. His stance in his pic above looks like he could be Victoria’s son and he just looks like he could add flavor and steam to the show that already has it!!!

25. Moonlight4evr says:

Jason Dohring was hot as Josef in Moonlight. He would be perfect for the role in Revenge!

26. Patchi says:

All this guys look so young but I would love to see Wes Brien on my TV again or that Enver guy who is that I’ve never heard of him before but he is hot

27. Paul says:

Perfect opportunity for a little Everwood reunion. Go and get Gregory Smith!

28. Steven says:

He may be a little young but I’d love for it to be Gregory Smith. Everwood reunion FTW.

29. Michelle says:

Out of that selection I would choose Wes Brown.

How about OTH’s Austin Nichols, Drew Fuller (Army Wives/Charmed), or Michael Landes who I know is older than the first 2 but could pass for someone in their late 30’s. Can’t wait to see who is going to play him now :)

30. Alba says:

Am I the only one that is thinking Matt Davis? He’s handsome, great actor and can definitely play a dark side.

• stellad says:

Matt Davis would be a great choice and definitely fits the age range as the actor will need to look in their late 30’s/ early 40’s for the role. Also, what about Lee Pace? He fits the age range and previously starred on an ABC show.

• lorna says:

OOh, I miss my weekly date with MD. Finishing Cult just for him.

31. ggny says:

They will cast Kris Polaha then BAM 3 weeks later it is cancel =p

32. silpen says:

Dave Annable definetely!!!!!!!!!!

33. I love Kevin Alejandro, but I’d rather see him join Chicago Fire. Seems more suited for him than Revenge. Dave Annable would be a perfect casting for the series. Dave’s been with ABC for a while now, and bringing him to Revenge is just a good fit.

34. Michael says:

great choices; though Kris might be too old (and too tall for any scenes with Jack and probably Daniel, too); Callard might be too young; he was great on DALLAS. Would love to see Kevin Alejandro in a role on REVENGE

35. whisperintherain says:

No, no, no, no, no, no and no. I like some of them as actors but these guys are all too young for the part. Patrick is at least 40 years old as officially stated on the show.

And please, leave Polaha off my TV screen by all means! We just got rid of two of the show’s worst actors, let’s not bring another terrible one in.

36. Sam says:

Milo Ventimiglia!!!!

37. Outside the box! Tom Pelphrey!

38. Allyson says:

Cast Dave as Victoria’s long lost son. Reunite Dave and Emily. (Justin and Rebecca from Brothers& Sisters) That would be a nice reunion.

39. Allyson says:

Cast Dave as Victoria’s long lost son. Reunite Dave and Emily aka Justin and Rebecca from Brothers and Sisters)

40. Allyson says:

sorry for double post

41. Levi says:

Logan Marshall-Green

42. aryn says:

If I had to choose from the names listed it would be Wes Brown…but if it’s still anyone’s best guess I’d LOVE to see James Wolk!!!

43. Ann says:

No way, I vote for Sebastian Stan – he’d be PERFECT :)

• candace says:

If ONLY this could actually happen and not be a dream – ahhh, he would rock that show, he and Victoria would be just as good to see Daniel and he interact…i guess i’ll keep dreaming, but man would he bet the most awesomest choice!!!

• Rick Kitchen says:

Sebastian Stan will be doing Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

44. Cam says:

Nico Tortorella – Jacob needs to be back on TV ASAP

45. belle says:

I know…Tom Welling, he’s dark and mysterious and I’d love to have him back on TV :) he might be more the age needed 35-40 range. What do you guys think??

• Shuayb says:

Oh I agree! I don’t know why I didnt think of it. He could be good. Although he may be quite tall….

• aryn says:

His height doesn’t matter – maybe his bio father is a taller guy? I’m telling you this he is most def the best choice – right age range, gorgeous like everyone else on the show, and he could certainly be as mysterious as he needed/wanted. He’d be a great Kill ‘Em with kindness kinda guy to your face, then even a bigger backstabber than Conrad has ever seen!!!

46. Jan says:

Please don’t bring a Brothers & Sisters alum over…hate when they do that stuff!! We need someone without a history with any current cast members please

• aryn says:

TOM WELLING!!! All the way baby…he’d be an awesome addition to the cast, and he can easily play a bad guy/good guy depending on who he’s with.

47. Shaun says:

The guy from Alphas….

48. Sebastian Barbu says:

i would love to see again Dave Annable….

49. Talia says:

My picks would be Jamie Bamber, Colin Donnell, and Justin Bruening

• l says:

Callard Harris, is totally the one. He has that devious look, and fits the title of Victoria’s son perfectly.

50. Leo says:

Dave Annable is lovely and a great actor that needs a new show right now. But I don’t see him in that role, or think he would fit this cast. Wes Brown on the other hand is some I would’ve never have picked but is a brillant choice for the role.