Comic-Con

Comic-Con 2013: The X-Files To Mark 20th Anniversary With Panel -- Who Has RSVP'd?

best tv couplesThe truth will soon again be out there — in San Diego, when The X-Files celebrates its 20th anniversary at Comic-Con.

RELATED | Comic-Con 2013 TV Panels & Screenings Schedule

TV Guide Magazine announced in the pages of its latest issue that it will be hosting the commemorative panel on Thursday, July 18. The dais will feature series creator Chris Carter and writer/producers David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban and Jim Wong.

As for the beloved series’ on-camera stars, the Official Gillian Anderson Website reports that the actress, who as of late has been seen on NBC’s Hannibal and BBC Two’s The Fall, will be in attendance — though TV Guide Magazine‘s published RSVP list mentions neither her nor leading man David Duchovny (currently the front man for Californication).

How long is the line for this one gonna be, folks?

1. trainwreck says:

May be announce the third X files movie too officially then? #MakeMyDreamComeTrue

2. Steven says:

I wish they would come to New York Comic Con as well.

3. Faisal says:

20 years!! Time really flies, seems like it was just yesterday I got first obsessed with a tv couple and still shipping them to this date. And though I’d love another movie, let them go back to the aliens concept .Mulder&Scully forever<3<3

4. RMA says:

Was just watching some of season 1 this week. This show is still my favorite of all time. You can’t beat some good Mulder/Scully/conspiracy action!!
    Random side note: I went to a panel with several writers a few years ago, and they said that the shows they write for now STILL ask “so…if this were the X Files, what would you do?” There was a magic there that shows today continue to try and emulate.

5. Bob says:

I thought Anderson and Duchovny didn’t like each other?

P.S. – There will be NO third movie. It’s over, Johnny.

6. KCC says:

I hope that Mitch Pileggi and Robert Patrick could make it too!

7. Lauren says:

I want to attend this!!! This is my favorite show of all time!

8. ljd213 says:

I’m hoping that Annabeth Gish and Robert Patrick also get invites. They brought new life to the show at the end and deserve their moment in the spotlight.

9. Reblogged this on tvhappyplace and commented:
    Awesome!

10. Bernadette says:

I got to meet Gillian Anderson, Robert Patrick and Mitch Pileggi at the Calgary Comic Expo in April and have a photo op with them, and it was AWESOME!!

11. I’ll immediately snatch your rss as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly allow me realize in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

12. ray ban 8307 says:

Hi, constantly i used to check webpage posts here early in the
    break of day, because i enjoy to learn more and more.

13. Hello I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am
    here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your
    RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.