Comic-Con

Comic-Con 2013: The X-Files To Mark 20th Anniversary With Panel — Who Has RSVP'd?

Get More: Comic-Con

best tv couplesThe truth will soon again be out there — in San Diego, when The X-Files celebrates its 20th anniversary at Comic-Con.

RELATED | Comic-Con 2013 TV Panels & Screenings Schedule

TV Guide Magazine announced in the pages of its latest issue that it will be hosting the commemorative panel on Thursday, July 18. The dais will feature series creator Chris Carter and writer/producers David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban and Jim Wong.

As for the beloved series’ on-camera stars, the Official Gillian Anderson Website reports that the actress, who as of late has been seen on NBC’s Hannibal and BBC Two’s The Fall, will be in attendance — though TV Guide Magazine‘s published RSVP list mentions neither her nor leading man David Duchovny (currently the front man for Californication).

How long is the line for this one gonna be, folks?

Comments (13)

• May be announce the third X files movie too officially then? #MakeMyDreamComeTrue

Comment by trainwreck – June 27, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please!

I’ve started rewatching the series recently and I miss the show so much.

Comment by Heather – June 27, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES YES YES!! This post a 1000x over! That announcement would also #MakeMyDreamComeTrue!

Comment by The TV Junkies – June 27, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they would come to New York Comic Con as well.

Comment by Steven – June 27, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20 years!! Time really flies, seems like it was just yesterday I got first obsessed with a tv couple and still shipping them to this date. And though I’d love another movie, let them go back to the aliens concept .Mulder&Scully forever<3<3

Comment by Faisal – June 27, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was just watching some of season 1 this week. This show is still my favorite of all time. You can’t beat some good Mulder/Scully/conspiracy action!!
    Random side note: I went to a panel with several writers a few years ago, and they said that the shows they write for now STILL ask “so…if this were the X Files, what would you do?” There was a magic there that shows today continue to try and emulate.

Comment by RMA – June 27, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Anderson and Duchovny didn’t like each other?

P.S. – There will be NO third movie. It’s over, Johnny.

Comment by Bob – June 27, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Old wive’s tale. They like each other just fine.

Comment by meme – June 27, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that Mitch Pileggi and Robert Patrick could make it too!

Comment by KCC – June 27, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to attend this!!! This is my favorite show of all time!

Comment by Lauren – June 27, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping that Annabeth Gish and Robert Patrick also get invites. They brought new life to the show at the end and deserve their moment in the spotlight.

Comment by ljd213 – June 27, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on tvhappyplace and commented:
    Awesome!

Comment by tvhappyplace9463 – June 27, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I got to meet Gillian Anderson, Robert Patrick and Mitch Pileggi at the Calgary Comic Expo in April and have a photo op with them, and it was AWESOME!!

Comment by Bernadette – June 27, 2013 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post