Exclusive Fosters Video: Brandon Meets Callie's New 'Friend' — and Gets Jealous?!

Get More: Exclusive, Video

The simmering attraction between The Fosters‘ Callie and Brandon can’t be denied.

In the following exclusive clip from next Monday’s episode (ABC Family, 9/8c), their chemistry comes to a boil when Brandon meets Callie’s potential new boyfriend and is more than a little irked by the competition.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Casts Bones‘ Luke Kleintank

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Comments (40)

• I was on the fence but I loved this week’s episode and I find myself really rooting for Callie. The actress that plays her is so likable.

Comment by dude – June 25, 2013 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Callie/Brandon too but would much prefer for Callie to find a permanent home with The Fosters as opposed to dating her foster brother.

Comment by Columbus – June 25, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think both are possible. I have a friend whose parents were in the foster care system and ended up living together in the same ‘home’ and then fell in love. They’ve been married for 25 years and technically have the same parents (adopted). So its not impossible. And its probably a lot more common than we’d think. Finding a permanent home *and* dating one of your foster siblings.

Comment by mia – June 25, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Though you’re right that it probably happens, it wouldn’t happen right now. It can happen once she is legally adopted or has aged out of the system (which is most likely), but while she’s a ward of the state it’s completely against the rules. In real life if CPS found out she would be removed from the home and placed in a group home.

Comment by Winter – June 25, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Winter,
          Thanks for posting that. That is probably what happened with Liam, the subject of Callie’s paper about guilt.

Comment by johnhelvete – June 25, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NO THHIER NOT RELATED

Comment by BOOSHIE – June 27, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like this show but I find the chemistry between Brandon and Callie incredibly creepy.

Comment by Mark – June 25, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it’s creepy at all they’re both over 16 years old, had never met and are in no way related! Now if they were raised together from babies, then yes it might be creepy..Also love those two together…

Comment by K. – June 25, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree with that, K. It’s not like they grew up together, and so they don’t have a brother-sister relationship. They just met and wanted to be more than friends. Isn’t that how anybody gets together?

Comment by DM – June 28, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im so glad tvline covers this wonderful show! and Switched at Birth. I was just thinking last night ‘ooo, hope there’s some Fosters stuff on the next spoilers post’ lol.

Comment by mia – June 25, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed Mia! TVline does a great job covering both shows… and all ABC family shows in general! love it!

Comment by Elyse – June 25, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please TVline do a recap from this awesome summer show. I know is not the guilty pleasure of Mistresses but it is a nice summer enterteinment.

Comment by Tinemi – June 25, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Callie/Brandon for the win! My 2 favourite characters, by far! Actress who plays Callie is quite good at making audience feel for her.

Comment by Splum – June 25, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Her name is Maia Mitchell & yea she is a pretty good actress

Comment by Nick – June 25, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “error loading media file can not be displayed.”

Comment by Brandy – June 25, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Talya would go away forever.

Comment by Alex – June 25, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like them but I rather they be friends then boyfriend and girlfriend I do wish Callie open up to the Moms and other brother and sister more

Comment by Aleana – June 25, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, i would like Callie and Jude, go live with Brandon’s dad, that will be so ABC family

Comment by Lorena – June 25, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • good point but his dad has a drinking problem though or Brandon decides to take a stand and go live with his dad so him and callie can still have a relationship because Brandon did say “he was not like laim and wouldn’t make callie take the fall” and bc Jude really likes his foster moms

Comment by ccc – July 29, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Callie and Brandon become more than friends their chemistry is more than I would have ever thought it would have been. They belong together more than her and her new boyfriend.

Comment by Heather – June 25, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The video is not working. :(

Comment by Liz(a) – June 25, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think its okay for brandon and callie to get together..its not like they’re biologicalyy related. it seems like the only reason brandon broke up with talya is for callie so they should just get together(:

Comment by Jessica Eicher – June 25, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love ballie

Comment by Lilly – June 26, 2013 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they should date behind the moms back.That would be AWESOME!!

Comment by Zoey – June 27, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree they should date behind their mom’s back.

Comment by Cameron – June 27, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a 100% Ballie shipper. And I know that a lot of people don’t like them together because its “creepy”, but it’s not like they’ve ever met, grew up together or are related in any kind of way….? So what’s creepy? I hate the dating rules. And I feel like because of these rules, either Brandon, or Callie and Jude will be going to live with Brandon’s dad. Probably not soon… But eventually I feel like someone’s going to have to leave (unless Callie and Brandon turn 18 or Callie gets legally adopted before). Sorry for it being so long!

Comment by Nicole – June 28, 2013 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love it if Brandon and Callie got together . I don’t really mind if she’s with Wyatt as long as he isn’t a bad influence on her.

Comment by Emilia – June 28, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really liked the video! I can’t wait until Mondays episode

Comment by JM – June 28, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ship Ballie all the way!!! I don’t like her being with Wyatt but in a way I do because it makes Brandon jealous and then he might make a move, I really hope he does. :) #ballie

Comment by Izzy – June 28, 2013 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m totally rooting for the whole Brandon and Callie getting together situation. I think that they should adopt Jude into the family officially but not Callie because she’ll soon be 18 and if she hasn’t been officially adopted her and Brandon can legally be together. It’s a win-win situation. :)

Comment by Emma – June 29, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Callie and Brandon should date behind the moms back an I don’t care for Wyatt I don’t like him he’s nothing too me and if Callie and Brandon dated on the show behind the moms back it would be sort of like a twist and they would have a dirty little secret and I would much more excited too watch the show ever Monday..!

Comment by Rose – July 1, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes I totally really agree with u rose they should date and Callie should get over Wyatt and Callie and Brandon should date behind the moms back.i would love that they would be making out behind every corner but know one would know

Comment by Maria – July 1, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brandon and Callie should date I just don’t get why they can’t they should let them go out and at the end of the episode they get caught by Lena and Stef or to make it better they don’t get Caught at all. And why did Wyatt have to come in the picture it just made things worse between Brandon and Callie they already had to deal with Tayla Go Brallie ;)

Comment by Anna – July 12, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is it creepy for them to go out they are perfect for each other and Wyatt is a bad influence. Brallie all they Way!!!!

Comment by Savanna – July 12, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Brandon will go live with his dad and callie and jude will stay with Brandon’s mommies and that way callie and Brandon can still have a relationship and jude can stay with the family he has gotten attached too OMG I love this show soooooo much

Comment by ccc – July 29, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BALLIE ALL THE WAY!!

Comment by Abby – July 30, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am sorry but this movie is really annoying at some point…between callie and brandon,are dey trying to teach us that its ok to leave ur girlfriend just for a new girl who even happened to be a foster sister to u…i dont get dat..and pls no one should give me the reason dat tayla was acting up n dat she went far by reading callie’s journal dats why brandon left her.its a normal thing for every girl in her postion to be jealous, because it was so obvious they both had somthing for each other…so its normal for her to feel insecure..so please make me understand what dey are trying to tell us in this movie between callie and brandon.thanks

Comment by Bby – September 22, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha ha “don’t call me dude” I think that Wyatt is nice and all it’s just Brandon and Callie had a spark ever since Callie came to live with them

Comment by Natalie – January 21, 2014 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post