Save the Dates: Your July Calendar of More than 70 Premieres and Finales

Summer TV July Premieres and FinalesThe networks may have you starting to think about the fall season already, as they reveal premiere dates and what not. But make no mistake, there is much more summer fare to soak in — and we’ve got a handy calendar hitting the highlights.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

Including The Newsroom‘s new season (and new scandals), extra-Covert Affairs, the Unforgettable Poppy Montgomery, Axe Cop reporting for duty and Defiance‘s freshman farewell, we’ve singled out more than 70 premieres and finales. Also, there’s a reminder of when our immersive Comic-Con coverage kicks off, plus a sneak peek at a few of August’s big days.

Click on the thumbnail here to zoom/print, and save the dates!
JulyCalendar2013r3
Preemptive P.S. My calendar-making skills are many things but never infallible, so if you spot a show that is (theoretically) missing, drop a note in Comments and I will issue updates as warranted.

Comments (32)

• this is cool. I want to print it out and bind it into a digest-sized magazine and carry it around

Comment by Michael – June 25, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a huge thankyou … again. I love these calendars. Make things so easy.

Comment by mia – June 25, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big brother premieres this wednesday night… not the 2nd of July

Comment by Rebecca – June 25, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, July 2nd is the Tuesday premiere, as the calendar indicates.

Comment by Sg. Grant – June 25, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very cool, as always. But I see many shows there I know nothing about. Is there a link to any additional information?

Comment by TaMara – June 25, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shoot, have I been missing the unaired 666 Park Avenue. I see the finale is 7/13. Weren’t there a few episodes left they didn’t play? Where is June’s calendar?

Comment by David – June 25, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to season premiere of Covert Affairs! I thought the “extra” means an additional episode!

Comment by Jay – June 25, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t Beware The Batman begin on the 1st on Cartoon Network?

Comment by Michael Sacal – June 25, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is mentioned in the last box that ANTM is back in August, but I thought that the CW premier dates which were released a few days ago said it was not back until October?

Anyone know for sure?

Comment by Joe – June 25, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Triple-confirmed: TOP MODEL: GAG premieres Aug. 2, and ultimately airs after CARRIE DIARIES (starting Oct. 25). I’ll go clarify the CW story.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 25, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have I missed White Collar? I need my Neil & Peter!

Comment by GeoDiva – June 25, 2013 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reality fix:
    TIA & TAMERA Style July 14 8pm
    GIULIANA & BILL Style July 14 8pm
    Ilyanla Fix My Life 2b Own July 27 9pm
    Welcome to Sweetie Pies Own July 27 10pm

Comment by Mika02 – June 25, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry G&B should be july16

Also how many shows is ABC Family going to premiere this summer The Vineyard come on bring back Bunheads already.

Comment by Mika02 – June 25, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is greatly appreciated. Now, if I can just find it again when July is here, I have made sure to mark Sharknado down on my calendar. ;)

Comment by phamster – June 25, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The latest Calendar is usually linked to from every day’s WHAT TO WATCH column.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 25, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New RW Challenge! YES!

Comment by KM – June 25, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And Dexter June 30th. Wooh!

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – June 25, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Childrens Hospital and NTSF:SD:SUV::?

Comment by tshui16 – June 25, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be officially announced this week, they’re back July 25 — but I’ve added.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 26, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the returns of Whose Line is it Anyways? and Who Do You Think You Are?

Comment by Elizabeth – June 25, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mostly junk. The only two shows I’m even the slightest bit excited for are Being Human (and its the last season) and Suits. Summer tv blows.

Comment by Kristal Vazquez – June 25, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You just have really bad taste then. There are tons of great shows on this summer. Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Killing, In the Flesh, Under the Dome, Broadchurch, The Bridge, Falling Skies, Low Winter Sun, Longmire, etc.

Comment by Two – June 26, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Premiere of Ink Master ?? Drag U?

Comment by Spencer Fencendeck – June 25, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Exciting!

Comment by Kavyn – June 25, 2013 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it confirmed that “Strikeback” will return on August 9. I haven’t seen any announcement yet. Thanks.

Comment by Balaji K – June 26, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish there was some kind of legend for which are “reality” shows and which are scripted. I don’t waste my time with reality shows, I have many other great time-wasters!
    Thank you for these calendars!

Comment by bobbie – June 26, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post