Breaking Bad First Look: Check Out the Provocative Poster for Final 8 Episodes

AMC on Tuesday released the official key art for the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad, premiering Sunday, August 11 at 9/8c.

RELATED | TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?

The tagline is, of course, a play on last August’s memorable “Say my name!” face-off in the desert — not to mention a not-so-subtle nod to WW’s transformation into all-out gangster.

Thoughts?!

Breaking Bad Key Art Final Season

1. Ari says:

Oh yes.

2. The cancer doesn’t come back, but Alzheimer’s does.

3. Can’t wait on how the series will end starting August 11th. One of the best TV dramas I’ve ever seen in years.

4. Michael says:

Looks like the final episodes are going to be a musical. Clearly Walter is singing Remember My Name from Fame

5. Is Breaking Bad turning into Fame?

6. Steven says:

FAME!

7. Midori says:

If it’s going to be a musical for 8 episodes I think “He Had It Coming!” from Chicago would fit in nicely. :)

8. Joey says:

I can’t wait to watch the final episodes.

9. Linda Dowell says:

I’m already SO sad that it’s over……….I hope they all live and go off into the sunset with their money and their joy and live happily ever after. Truthfully….Jesse better not die, if he does, Vince is in trouble. :)

• ER says:

I mean, considering that Walter is a serial murderer by now and has shown absolutely no remorse about it, I would be really upset if he lives “happily ever after”.

10. JBC says:

Remember My Name will be Walter White’s undoing as Hank has started to catch on recalling the conversation they had over Gales chemistry notes… This show is so well written and well acted. I wonder how Vince G. has planned the ending.. I second the thought of NOT a “happily ever after” for Walt.. he is one BAD DUDE!!

11. cas says:

He wasn’t always bad though so he can be redeemed. I never really liked Hank at all so I hope Hank doesn’t bring Walter down. I just hope Jesse makes it out :)

• NottaProb says:

I want Jesse to make it out too — but without becoming some kind of a narq/informant. Possible?

12. Judy says:

This is the best TV show ever! The acting, the plot, the way the shoot it, are all phenomenal. Bryan Cranston hinted very strongly in an interview that Walter White has to die at the end. I do hope that Jesse lives happily ever after.

13. heisenburg says:

Just based on the foreshadowing in the beginning of the season, I bet Walt goes out in a blaze of glory with that M-60 he was buying.