Breaking Bad First Look: Check Out the Provocative Poster for Final 8 Episodes

Get More: First Look

AMC on Tuesday released the official key art for the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad, premiering Sunday, August 11 at 9/8c.

RELATED | TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?

The tagline is, of course, a play on last August’s memorable “Say my name!” face-off in the desert — not to mention a not-so-subtle nod to WW’s transformation into all-out gangster.

Thoughts?!

Breaking Bad Key Art Final Season

Tags: ,

Comments (21)

• Oh yes.

Comment by Ari – June 25, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Heisenberg….? You damn right!

Comment by curt – July 2, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The cancer doesn’t come back, but Alzheimer’s does.

Comment by Broke, Bored and Lazy – June 25, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They cut off the top of the poster. I CAN’T….

Comment by Jeff Bohn – June 25, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait on how the series will end starting August 11th. One of the best TV dramas I’ve ever seen in years.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – June 25, 2013 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like the final episodes are going to be a musical. Clearly Walter is singing Remember My Name from Fame

Comment by Michael – June 25, 2013 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was thinking the same thing.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – June 25, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a follow-up to “Say My Name” (cover of Destiny’s Child).

Comment by ER – June 25, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish I had seen this before I posted mine, heh

Comment by Michael Sacal – June 25, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The song is called ‘Fame’.

Comment by Marco – June 26, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Breaking Bad turning into Fame?

Comment by Michael Sacal – June 25, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FAME!

Comment by Steven – June 25, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it’s going to be a musical for 8 episodes I think “He Had It Coming!” from Chicago would fit in nicely. :)

Comment by Midori – June 25, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to watch the final episodes.

Comment by Joey – June 25, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m already SO sad that it’s over……….I hope they all live and go off into the sunset with their money and their joy and live happily ever after. Truthfully….Jesse better not die, if he does, Vince is in trouble. :)

Comment by Linda Dowell – June 25, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I mean, considering that Walter is a serial murderer by now and has shown absolutely no remorse about it, I would be really upset if he lives “happily ever after”.

Comment by ER – June 25, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Remember My Name will be Walter White’s undoing as Hank has started to catch on recalling the conversation they had over Gales chemistry notes… This show is so well written and well acted. I wonder how Vince G. has planned the ending.. I second the thought of NOT a “happily ever after” for Walt.. he is one BAD DUDE!!

Comment by JBC – June 25, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He wasn’t always bad though so he can be redeemed. I never really liked Hank at all so I hope Hank doesn’t bring Walter down. I just hope Jesse makes it out :)

Comment by cas – June 27, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Jesse to make it out too — but without becoming some kind of a narq/informant. Possible?

Comment by NottaProb – July 1, 2013 02:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best TV show ever! The acting, the plot, the way the shoot it, are all phenomenal. Bryan Cranston hinted very strongly in an interview that Walter White has to die at the end. I do hope that Jesse lives happily ever after.

Comment by Judy – July 4, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just based on the foreshadowing in the beginning of the season, I bet Walt goes out in a blaze of glory with that M-60 he was buying.

Comment by heisenburg – July 11, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post