Disney: Good Luck Charlie's Same-Sex Parents to 'Reflect Themes of Diversity and Inclusiveness'

Good Luck Charlie Lesbian CharactersBefore it leaves the airwaves, Disney Channel’s Good Luck Charlie will introduce viewers to a family parented by two moms.

RELATED | Good Luck Charlie to Say Goodbye After Season 4

Duncan parents Amy and Bob will meet the women when their young daughter Charlie hosts a playdate for a new classmate, in the B-storyline of an early 2014 episode that centers on Teddy’s bestie Ivy heading off to college.

The comedic wrinkle: One of the yet-to-be-cast moms winds up getting her ear bent by cornball Bob, while the other enjoys the pleasure of Amy’s company.

In a statement to TV Guide Magazine, which first reported on the news, a Disney Channel spokesperson said, “This particular storyline was developed under the consultancy of child development experts and community advisors. Like all Disney Channel programming, it was developed to be relevant to kids and families around the world and to reflect themes of diversity and inclusiveness.”

Do you commend Disney Channel’s mission of inclusiveness? And this is pretty much Ellen and Portia’s gig to lose, right?

1. Jo says:

We have enough perversion in the world without children’s programming buying into it too. Saying you consulted with child experts is no excuse. If you do this we will be boycotting Disney at our house. We won’t be the only ones. Can’t you buy into the fact that children deserve an innocent childhood so they can have a good foundation to face all the perversion the world offers when they grow up? What’s wrong with letting kids be kids?

• Sara says:

Sorry you can’t shield your kids from different types of love it is no different than Disney showing a interracial family or a blended family.

• Goodbye Disney says:

It’s a whole lot different, and I’m sad that you can’t see the difference, along with most of modern America…

2. Kristen says:

I’m a Christian. I don’t have children yet, but I do love “Good Luck Charlie” if I had kids that were the right age for this show (eight or older I guess it would depend on the child) I would watch it with them and discuss with them that even though gay people living as married people is wrong they may meet kids who have two moms or two dads and that they should love and be friends with those kids anyway.

3. Lynnie says:

Okay, do here’s the deal. Disney is inclusive of both side of this homosexuality/religion war. To the person who sai that people would flip out if Disney included prayer, already done. Watch the episode of Shake It Up when Rocky injures her foot. CeCe is clearly seen talking in a spoken alou prayer to God so that her friend would be okay. No one tripped hard about this like all y’all are about the gay couple. I am agnostic so yes, I don’t always agree with Christian views, but at the same time I don’t always agree with the views of my gay and lesbian friends. So please don’t assume that equal marriage supporters are atheistic or Satan worshippers. I for one support disney 100% on this. Good job, and keep up the good work by making television relatable for our younger generations.

4. Rose says:

Leviticus 18:22
    New International Version (©2011)
    “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    ‘You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

New International Version (©2011)
    “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

5. Rose says:

Lets start in Genesis, we find that the very first commandment that God gave to His creation is found in Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

There are two things to note here, 1) God created male and female. He did not create two males or two females but one male and one female. 2) God commanded them to have children and to fill the earth. We find that the homosexuals break this very first commandment given by God way back in Genesis.

• Theadore Realist says:

Adam’s first wife was Lilith. She was also created from dirt as an EQUAL. When she left him … god created an “obedient” wife by making her from Adam’s rib. Know your bible stories before you spew them out.

• Theadore Realist says:

… and then their children had “incest” sex to create children. And so did Noah’s after the flood … so I guess god approves of incest, correct?

• Chrissy says:

People have evolved. How do you think it started? We had to have one origin. So of course. Doesn’t mean anything. Comparing incest to homosexuality is childish….

6. Rose says:

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: (26) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (27) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

The Bible clearly shows God knew this would happen and now we see fulfillment of scripture. All of us will have to answer to our actions. God is the Judge. Which place will you choose? Heaven or Hell?

7. Ninja says:

I applaud Disney for doing this. The thing is, it shouldn’t have to be such a big deal/step. It should be as common as telling someone your name or wishing a person a good day.
    My parents never told me anything about same sex couples, not out of fear, but to them, it wasn’t (and still isn’t) a big deal. Our barber was gay and he introduced us to his boyfriend when I was about five (I’m 36 now), I never thought it was weird that he didn’t have a girlfriend. I just thought that was how the world worked. You love someone and you get married, end of story.
    Maybe that is why I don’t get why people are opposed to it, or why people say it is wrong. It just doesn’t compute with me.
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to live their life they see fit. When those people tell me my view of the world is wrong and try to dictate how I (and others)should live my life, that is what I have a problem with.

8. concerned mom says:

This is still a very controversial issue whereby most states voted not to support gay marriage. While I empathixe with kids in these families, yearning to find their very unique family on tv, I don’t think a popular disney show is the place to do it. I hope disney has the courtesy to give ample warning to parents re this episode’s topic so that those who r uncomfortable having this topic on a kids program can choose not to watch. “Sneaking” it in would b a huge mistake. Kids should learn about this from their parents, in their home, not from people at disney with a stil unpopular agenda.

9. Katiekate233 says:

I am extremely surprised and disappointed that Disney Channel, a young children’s tv program, is approving/supporting gays by including them in their tv shows. 9,10,11yr olds shouldn’t be introduced to this through Disney, it’s just corrupt. By the way, last time I checked, God created Adam and Eve…not Adam and Steve.

10. Julie says:

Religion has nothing to do with sexuality, in my opinion. I’m glad that Good Luck Charlie is showing a same sex couple. It’s similiar to The Fosters on ABC Family and people, maybe even children watch that show, what’s the difference?

11. Lisa brown says:

I don’t judge anyone but some parents don’t want there children introduced to that type of stuff. Some people don’t agree with this I don’t think they should air it.

12. Justamom says:

We will not be watching “Good Luck Charlie” any more because I, too, am not ready for my young children to be exposed to that. I want them to be young and innocent as long as they can. They do not need to be exposed to adult issues.

13. Alysse says:

I’m a thirteen year old girl who is a princess of god. My father does not like how people think this okay though he knows you want you to have happiness this is not right. You may say that it’s okay because god never said that it is wrong to be married to the same sex but he also never said that rape was wrong in the bible does that make it right. I will not be watching the last season of good luck Charlie even though its my favorite show. My father will not like it if I do

14. Stu says:

I don’t understand why Disney would introduce such a controversial topic. (I believe homosexuality is wrong btw) Seems to me that you stick with the traditional marriage standpoint and everyone seems to stay happy.
    The Bible says it’s wrong, therefore it’s wrong, and I will always believe that. I will always tell you it’s wrong, pray for you, but I will NOT mistreat you. God is love.

15. TBH says:

Wow.. Looks like the ones going against God are the ones full of the most hate and ranting with ugly words. God loves all people. however he does clarify same sex relationships as wrong. That does not mean he doesn’t love but he also doesn’t agree with your decision. Same as a sinner that has done any sin against God he does not agree with it. We make the decision what shows to view, and if you don’t agree then just stop viewing this show. We as a Christian family have loved Good Luck Charlie but I will not have acceptance to this and let my children view it as if we should just adapt to what society says. You come out from the ways of the World when you follow Christ. All bashing him will have regret and I pray you find Jesus as your savior before the day of judgment comes for you. Final note on this is the ones bringing fourth the argument on this why are you so full of hate? I don’t understand. I do not hate you for your choices, I however do not have to agree with them but that does not mean I have any right as a Christian to bring you down or judge you. I just pray that this world finds Jesus and all will discover his Love for you!

16. kaylor says:

I don’t think this is right in any way. I also don’t think that being gay is right in any way whatsoever. I mean, what if the whole world turned gay, then how would we repopulate the earth? Also, if it was meant to be this way, then why is it not legal for gays to have all the privileges of straight people? If it were okay, there would not be all this arguing over it.

17. Kathleen says:

Disney, I would suggest that this is not the right thing to do – depicting what you (or your advisers) believe the ‘real world’ is/will be like, by including this style of living in your TV shows for our children. You are in fact robbing (what is left of) our children’s innocence.
    Will you also tell them there is no Santa Clause, Easter Bunny… or fairy tales?
    Well Disney you wouldn’t do THAT! No, because those stories sell movie tickets.
    Yet how many ticket paying ‘families’ are going to rock up to theatres to watch movies depicting the dramas of ‘gay parent families’? You make millions in fairy tale/Santa/Tooth Fairy movies…spare us the ‘gay parent’ dramas please. Keep your TV shows just as innocent as your movies.
    When I was a small child I used to watch Walt Disney (on TV) introduce his movies…he would never condone this.
    Please let our children grow up in their own time; not yours.

18. Joeyzaza says:

Tired of Homosexuals trying to make NORMAL people think like they do. I will make sure I cancel the Disney channel for good. I will not allow my son to watch evil shows.

19. Bob Anonymous says:

Disney will lose a lot of viewers from this episode! Ratings will plummet! STOP GAY MARRIAGE!!

20. Sarah says:

Gay people exist…the more you shelter your kids the more they won’t be able to function in the real world. It’s sick to act like two gay parents are any less human than straight ones and actually prevent your children fom watching them. Chances are one of the people who are “christian” and commented in this blog will have a child that ends up being gay. Then what are you gonna do? Delete them from your dvr too? It’s a shame that you want people to feel shame for who they love.

21. Theadore Realist says:

Disney has been a GAY HAVEN for decades, just like the Vatican has been a GAY HAVEN for centuries. Disney corporate employees (even at the executive level) were mostly gay. How do I know? My cousin worked for them. What makes it right for anyone to impose their views on anyone else?

22. Karen says:

Just another example of how those of us who do not support same sex marriage are being discriminated against. Now my family doesn’t have a choice. We can’t watch our favorite family show because a few have decided this is going to provide more inclusive programming. What about the families who are now being excluded or dusctiminated against for tjeir beliefs? Very disappointed in Disney and the writers of Good Luck Charlie!

23. NotDisneyToo says:

I am a teen and I love the show good luck charlie and watch it all the time, but this makes me want to cry & never watch disney channel, let alone good luck charlie, again. Has society really sunk to that level? That may be what some families are like, and it sickens me to think some are, but why put it on a kids television show? One it’s just wrong. Two it doesn’t show exceptance, it shows what’s really wrong with this world.

24. Jordi says:

You guys are making a big deal out of nothing, seriously! I mean, watch the lesbian couple be in only one or two scenes.
    You don’t like it, fine then don’t watch the damn episode! Why do you have to turn Good Luck Charlie into some religious situation.

25. Andy says:

This is ridiculous!

This is not a matter to be dealt with children!
    Disney Channel fell for me, I waive the more confidence that channel.
    I will not let my daughter watch over this channel, without my supervision, just watch me from the side, because if I see something like this, change the channel! Outraged here!

Be clear, I’m not homophobic, I just think it is not subject to child.

26. Sara says:

That is great that Disney is finally introducing a same sex family it’s about time.

27. Ashley says:

Many adults think and read into these situations too much. You all read into the situation a lot more than intended, and a lot more than children may think into it. It is simply meant to include children that are parented by same-sex parents, so that they can watch a show and see parents that they can relate to. Imagine if we were in a time when the only good people were blonde with blue eyes, and then they decided to show a character with dark hair…it might be seen as wrong, but it is to include other people in the world (that we see on a daily basis) so that the show can relate to a more variety of people. Imagine being a child for a moment, will you really be so far inquisitive about the same-sex parents in the show? They will probably just notice it and move on with their lives. I doubt it will make a difference in their future personal relationships, because they do not fully understand the extent of a loving couple. If they dont understand sexual relationships and how babies are made, I am sure they will not be very bothered by seeing two mothers, as they may have already seen it in their daily lives. Disney will not teach them anything. Parents teach. Disney only shows what kids their age may see daily, such as teenagers kissing, dating, skipping school. Disney is not teaching your child to kiss another person, date before their age, or skip school…just showing what we see daily that does not hurt anyone.

This episode will just be the start of Disney becoming inclusive of different families. It has to start somewhere. Eventually, they may start to create episodes showing families of other religions, races, lifestyles. It will not hurt the children, just show them what they may see daily. I am not upset with any person that will not show their children the episode, but try to think of it as a way to talk to your children if they have any questions. Tell them that there are some families that have two mommies or two daddies that love each other, but most families have a mommy and daddy. If they again ask why, tell them that they love each other and they chose to be together. If they do not see if now they will see it somewhere else. They may have already seen it and you just were not aware. If you do not make a big deal out of it, your children will not. When they are of age to being dating and first kisses, just guide them in the path that you think would be best fit for their happiness. But as of now at such a young age, 1 episode will not cause them to change their whole view in life. Do not make a big deal out of something that will seem so small to children. They just want to laugh, have fun, and be kids.

28. Chrissy says:

I know what you’re trying to say, but don’t say things like that when ALL Christians don’t think like that. I’m a Christian and I don’t see anything wrong with it. We come from the SAME God and only God can judge us. Who are we to judge this? Don’t watch it if you have a contradicting view to this. There are plenty of shows.

29. Godfearing says:

Disgraceful!!!!! Good luck Charlie to our family was the best show on tv We Will No Longer watch anything Disney Channel or any affiliates in our house!!!! We stand for God and moral values!!!!

• jellymoff says:

Well looks like no ABC, ESPN, Pixar, or Marvel stuff for you and your family.

• pepper mint says:

It says in the Bible that God made everyone in his image, right? And God made people like different genders of people. He also says specifically in the 10 commandments “love thy neighbor” so if you really stand for God you would accept people for who they are and try to love them even if you dont like their beliefs.

30. Ron says:

knowing that in the next year that little boys and girls share “feelings” for each other is discusting.

31. atarim says:

Look people this is not right i dont care who the hell saids im wrong,i dont hate lesbians or anything it just goes againts god.and year gonna loose alot of viewers including me thats all i got to say

32. atarim says:

Ookoopopolkoolloltkooilo

33. Goodbye Disney says:

I will never watch this show again if they do this. Why make people uncomfortable when so many people still don’t agree with these new ideas. (Like me) This was the best show on Disney by far, (until I read this article) but it just tanked off of my top 1,000,000 favorite shows.

34. ... says:

I support gay and lesbian rights because every human being is free to do whatever he wants, but including in KIDS series this kind of subjects really angers me. If Disney wants to include reality in their series, why they don’t include war, killing, drugs, alcohol, suicide ? Homosexual rights are very important, but keep them away from wide broadcasting, especially from children .

35. Badbreathvampire says:

This is so sicking! If the Bible says being Gay is a sin, then I believe it! It’s not a out dated rule book, it’s Gods word that he gave us to live by. Shame on Disney for even considering making this sin look appealing. I used to love this show but now with this news it puts a sour taste in my mouth I don’t agree with gays or anyone who supports them, but I don’t hate either, Sin is sin, plan and simple

36. Neigh says:

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. That is a very smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

37. lola says:

Some of these comments really freaked me out. If you don’t believe in God, please don’t criticise people who do.I really don’t support this but I, as a true christian will not criticise homosexuality.As for christians, speak your word. Feel free. Not only do you have freedom of speech, but you are meant to preach the word of God. While doing so, please also don’t criticise people who don’t.You should know that is a sin. What more can I say but that children really should not be exposed to such. It should be left to their parents to teach them about life.

38. Chris says:

I seriously don’t understand why a lot of the comments I’m seeing are all hate. Honestly, it’s 2013.. Why are people still worrying about same-sex relationships.. Why don’t people focus on things more worthy like the war in Egypt or the happening in Syria? If it doesn’t affect you, don’t worry about it! And even if it does, grow up and get over it! I will never understand why people hate on gays and lesbians. There’s no reason other than thinking it’s gross or ashamed of yourself being homosexual.

Also, I really like how it’s mainly the older generation complaining and hating on same sex couples. Even though a lot of kids may say “That’s so gay” or “he’s a fa****”, they’re not actually distraught by being around or seeing homosexual things. I think the idea of including an episode of a lesbian couple is a great thing. It’ll teach the younger generation who watches the show that there’s nothing different about gays/lesbians.

So, if you’re an individual threatening to stop watching this show because of one episode, you’ve gotta learn to accept reality and stop living in you’re fantasy, homophobic land.

• You’re very correct and insightful and it was so refreshing reading your comment. They’d all rather judge people than get educated about what’s going on in the world- that they live in!- like how many thousands have been innocently killed in Syria, the hundreds poisoned in their sleep August 14th. It’s a shame, but “those” preaching people will be phased out just like most ignorant things with time. It’s time to create a better world- either hop in the ark and get with it or do mankind a favor and jump ship.

39. For all you bigots who CANNOT spell or construct a decent, coherent sentence- please keep your garbage of an English language (and prejudices) directed towards other disappointing, helpless souls like yourself. I genuinely pity those of you bashing the IDEA of same-sex couples appearing on a television series. Better keep your righteous spawns inside your pretentious, judging arms forever. I would hate to see them become associated with all normal and diverse walks of life- whether it be race, sexual orientation or religion. Do you really live your life believing that your god would approve of your hatred and judgement of “his children? (Yes, he did create the ******s you love to hate) Doesn’t your good ol’ book teach you that that is his job? Oh wait, that’s right- organized religion does that. Instead of having faith, loving one another and living a morally directed life- you take his teachings and turn on one another with hate and judgment. It’s a joke- and to the girl who made a statement about why religious families are mocked- that’s why sweetie. You who follow with your eyes closed, act and say what those of you preaching on here do, about how immoral and terribly catastrophic lesbian/gay people televised would be- YOU all are a joke and in my opinion, are the ones who I’d protest against my children seeing on television. You can’t and don’t teach anything but close-minded, hateful and näive ways that unfortunately influence other misguided youth and adults who turn to god- instead of His actually ways of live and love. Learn and maybe for your sake, one day, YOU can be saved.

40. Drew Kohler says:

Hello, my name is Drew Kohler. I am a gay parent living with my husband Cody in Canada with our two beautiful children, our daughter Roseluck, and our son Axel. Again, as a gay, atheist (Sorry, I feel as if I have to state my religious ideology, being that there are many biggots.) parent, I simply want the best for my little tykes. I think they deserve to feel like their daddies are normal, just like any other family. Why we are not promoting the advertisement, and display of same-sex couples throughout our daily lives is a mystery to me. Why we are basing the treatment of everyone’s lifestyle off a single religion, and claiming it to be fact is an even bigger mystery to me. Anyways, my children, if they choose, will be catching this episode of, “Good Luck Charly”.

41. Justin says:

Meanwhile everyone’s going off saying this show will turn into a trainwreck just because there’s going to be a same-sex couple on children’s t.v. show.
    I believe this will benefit the next generation since it will be opening up the world of homosexuality to them so they won’t have to live with all the prejudice against gays like today.

All of you just give up your damned convoluted charade and accept that the world is accepting homosexuality and move out from under your rock.

42. Absolutely True says:

speaking of Gays, there are so many Lesbians nowadays and they are so very pathetic too.

43. person says:

So the general trend I have found from these comments is that clearly there are bigots on both sides of this argument. It’s just sad. If I were to say I wouldnt let kids watch this episode, I would be bashed to no end and labelled a religious homophobe DESPITE THE FACT THAT I MAY NOT HAVE MENTIONED RELIGION ANYWHERE IN MY ORIGINAL STATEMENT. I would also be forced to endure an essay on the the persecution that gay people recieve, with no recognition of the truth that other groups of people have been unfairly treated in the same way. I do not understand this notion that any parent who chooses to raise their child in a particular way is wrong and misguided. Geez, not everyome is going to agree on everything and I think some posters are being unnecessarily aggressive. How does telling people that they believe in an imaginary person in the sky and a work of fiction MAKE YOU ANY LESS OF A BIGOT?
    The double standards are just shocking. On the other hand, if I were to comment that I supported Disney CHannel in this decision, there would be people telling me – to a noticeably less aggressive extent – that I am also wrong, misguided or a sinner. I would then be forced to endure NUMEROUS quotes from people feeling the need to back up their belief with biblical evidence. Somewhere along the lined I would be accused of conforming to they so-called ‘gay agenda’.
    There needs to be a point where people agree to disagree and do not slate other peoples opinions
    Because thats what they are – OPINIONS. Nevertheless, I’m sure this will be largely ignored, and I’ll most likely be called a bigot with people picking out the points that suit them in their ignorant and hypocritical heads.

44. I think its cool that their doing this. And if anyome has a problem with it lets not forget that an episode of Jessie discussed the “best bra stuffing.” I’d rather kids learn about same-sex couples as they’ll be shown it later in life with or without TV than learn how to dislike and change their bodies.

45. Tfar says:

I have seen some things here that I personally do not agree with, but I don’t care. I saw comments saying that God’s children are only people who recognize Jesus ADR their Profit. That’s kind of stupid. There are three main religions. They all believe in God. Some people were saying that it was written in the bible to hate gay people. We don’t know if that is true. The bible has been changed many many times. It’s the 21st century. Can’t we just accept it? I support gay rights. I am still a little bit uncomfortable with two men or women kissing, but if that makes them happy, then I’ll accept it. What if it was reversed. What if someone saw you kissing your wife or husband and said it was disgusting and God hated you because you had committed a great sin. How would you feel? If you don’t feel comfortable around gay people, I’m fine with that, but that doesn’t mean you should say they can’t be happy. I don’t want to tell you how to live your life or raise your kids, but only to share my personal beliefs. Thanks for reading.

46. Hoss says:

Queers cannot reproduce…same sex unions are un-natural, therefore are an abomination.

47. How Sad says:

Very Pathetic.

48. Lilian says:

I would love to enjoy this episode. Many of the people I know are homosexual and I still respect them with all my heart. Can’t believe people have negative thoughts on this. And I hate it when people say ” OMG BEING GAY OR LESBIAN IS A CHOICE1!”. If it is, when have you decided to become straight? Exactly.

Anyways, I am looking forward to this.

49. nate says:

As a none religious person – doesn’t the bible say same sh*t about about accepting everyone for who they are?? So all u homo hating bible humping bitches need to calm the Fu*k down and get over yourselves. What if ur child ends up being gay? WTF are u gonna do? Disown them? Kill them? GET OVER IT!!!!

50. Melanie says:

I’m surprised at all the negative feedback. You’d think people would be happy that Disney is incorporating a lesbian couple into a family show, because it will teach younger kids that being gay is perfectly fine. All you bible-thumping bigots should keep in mind that you’re teaching your children to hate a large group of people that exist in everyday life. You’re never going to be able to just fully isolate your kids from gay individuals, so why not let them know at an early age that being gay is okay? Putting a lesbian couple in a Disney show is certainly not trying to convert your kids into being gay, all it’s doing is showing that families exist in all different ways.
    Yes, a lesbian couple who adopts a baby is a family. Yes, they are parents. Don’t sit there and teach your children all your hatred. They should be exposed to everything life has to offer. Obviously a Disney show isn’t going to show the couple having sex on camera, so who cares? It’s just another couple on a TV show.
    Don’t preach all your BS by telling gay people they “need jesus” because there are a lot of homosexuals who do believe in god. If god makes everyone, why would you hate on gay people if they are just another creation of your god?
    I’m straight and I still don’t believe in god, but I do support gay couples because they have every right to be happy like the rest of us. Would you hate your child if they turned out to be gay? If your answer is yes, then maybe you should re-evaluate yourself. Being gay isn’t a ‘sin’.
    Disney is going out on a limb and doing an amazing thing by showing children that it’s okay to be yourself. So bend over and pull your bible out of your ass.

• Sarah T. says:

Since when do you get to decide what is a sin and what isn’t? I’m pretty sure God has made it clear that homosexuality is a sin.