Exclusive Hannibal Video: Alana and Jack Argue Over Will's Mental Health — Is Their Pal a Killer?

Hannibal‘s Will is in a bad way going into Thursday’s season finale (NBC, 10/9c), and this exclusive sneak peek from the episode doesn’t reassure us one bit.

As Caroline Dhavernas‘ Alana and Laurence Fishburne‘s Jack talk/argue/worry, one thing becomes clear: They’re sure Will is responsible for Abigail Hobbs’ murder. (At least Alana thinks there’s hope for her friend; Jack’s somber face, on the other hand, looks like a closed book.)

RELATEDHannibal Season 1 Spoilers — Hugh Dancy on Will/Alana Romance

Press PLAY on the video below to watch the pair discuss the profiler, then hit the comments: Do you think Will is capable of such a thing?

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• Um..no, we all know he didn’t do it and that Hannibal is manipulating them all towards it (my only hope is, at the very least especially since he is so close to it, that Will figures him out, Alanna will follow quite quickly since she is so clearly falling for our damaged hero). And we also know that Jack eventually learns the truth….

Comment by Kate – June 19, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Alana! I will miss this show

Comment by N – June 19, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really enjoying this show and as an added bonus it was shot at the University of Toronto where I attend so it was pretty awesome seeing the buildings as well as other Toronto locations. I will say one thing though, Mads Mikkelsen needs to work a bit more on his elocution as it can be quite difficult to understand what he is saying at time. Hugh Dancy is just amazing in this role and as someone who isn’t too familiar with Hannibal stories, I am really enjoying the storylines and performances. Does anyone else think that Hugh Dancy in this show looks a little like an older version of Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter.

Comment by A – June 19, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It might help those who aren’t particularly familiar with the origins of Hannibal Lecter’s character to read Thomas Harris’ book “Hannibal Rising”. The character comes from eastern Europe so his elocution would be somewhat flavored by his origin. The very slight inflections are quite appropriate and having his own natural intonations works for Mads Mikkelsen. It gives him a genuine European tone and warmth in his voice.

Comment by Pat Wozniak – June 19, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I understand that and I do think he is doing a great job and I get fasinatingly disgusted and creeped out everytime he’s in a kitchen. The difference with reading a book versus TV though is you get to actually read what he is saying and understand it. With TV however, its difficult sometimes to understand what’s being said in a conversation if you can’t make out what the actor is saying due to his strong accent. I usually understand what he says but there are a few times where I had to rewind and turn up the volume to try and make out the words. I don’t mind the accent but if he could make what he is saying a little clearer it would be great.

Comment by A – June 19, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed, I’m usually good with accents but his is pretty thick. I got so sick of rewinding on the DVR that I just watch with closed caption now. I think he’s doing a great job though.

Comment by CR – June 19, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I get what you’re saying, but no one should read Hannibal Rising. Yuck. I like to pretend that it never happened…

Comment by Aprilcot – June 20, 2013 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve heard a couple people say that about Mads’ accent, but I’ve never had a problem with it. And I’m an American. I understand everything he says perfectly.

Comment by nubiledays – June 19, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he just needs to speak a little louder. So should the rest of the cast. We have to turn up the volume so high just to be able to hear them all, particularly Mads.

Comment by SK – June 20, 2013 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA about Mads’ elocution. He could also speak
      Louder. Heck.. They all need to but especially Mads. Love he and Hugh! Great cast. Great show! So happy we get season two.

Comment by Cat – June 20, 2013 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! I don’t blame Alana or Jack for doubting Will. Hannibal is a master of manipulation!

Comment by Amy – June 19, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH, this wounds me. We’re all going to cry during this episode, aren’t we?

Comment by Katie – June 19, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh, yes. I have been alternately dreading and looking forward to this all week.

Comment by NotBri – June 20, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like this finale is going to make me cry a lot.

Comment by Chelsea – June 19, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok I feel stupid but does Hannibal actually feel bad for wil? Does he consider him a friend? Or is it all an act??? I’m super confused!!!

Comment by Marlyss – June 20, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He isn’t confused ! Everyone is a means to Hannibals end , if yo have watched the films the empathy comes with Clariste Starling x

Comment by Tracey – July 24, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post