Fall TV Poll | Tuesday: NCIS Vs. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Other DVR Dilemmas

Fall TV Schedule 2013 TuesdaysThe Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and with it comes tough, new viewing choices. In fact, the time to get thinking about them is now.

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Been Cancelled?

Each day this week, TVLine will present the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including Big 5 fare and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch ”live” during each time slot.

(If you fancy yourself a DVRnista and are horribly, irrevocably hung up on my use of the word “live,” I invite you to vote for your “Top Priority” in each time slot. Semantics problem solved!)

RELATED | TVLine’s Full Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What’s on When and Versus What

WTWtuesday2013NOTES ABOUT THE TUESDAY GRID: This represents face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; that’s why, for example, Suits (which unlike Covert is taking a midseason break on Sept. 17) is not included. Details on new shows (indicated in RED) can be found at these links: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dads, The Goldbergs, Lucky 7, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Originals

RELATED | Fall TV Poll, Monday: Rick Castle Vs. James Spader and Other DVR Dilemmas

1. Maki says:

My 8pm slot goes to the Originals. I’m obsessed with their cast! Phoebe,Clair and Daniel are great. The new additions are well introduced and can’t wait to see new epsisodes.
    The Lucky 7 preview seems quite good!!!

• Bfleet says:

8pm – Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD (I’ll give The Originals a try via DVR)
      9pm – New GIrl (and Supernatural once it ends)
      10pm – Sons of Anarchy (if its on Tuesdays – might move to Wed; Tosh.0 and White Collar on DVR)

• MrMank says:

When was there any announcement of Sons moving to Wednesday? Why would they move either that or American Horror Story? Both perform so well right where they are.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

I, too, scratched my head and checked into this, just to be safe: There is no chance SOA moves to Wednesdays.

• M3rc Nate says:

Lol, my PVR/DVR has six tuners so i can record six shows at once…so its hard to say what I will watch “live” so i just choose what i will finish first, when the commercials start up i switch to the other show and catch up on it as they both record. For example I will watch Covert-Affairs first to its first commercial, then switch to NCIS-LA, then it gets to commercials then go back..etc :)

• valeriel40 says:

YES! I am So excited about The Originals. Seeing Klaus, Elijah & Rebecca do grown-up stuff every week if gonna be GREAT. I plan to DVR S.H.I.E.L.D. Why The Originals is not behind The Vampire Diaries is a mystery to me. Seems like a no-brainer!

• cas says:

I’ve concluded it has to be because the CW is stupid. They probably like to think The Originals will be okay without a lead in, and that they can use TVD to promote a new show, which hardly ever works.

• johnhelvete says:

The CW put Arrow on at 8pm last year and had Supernatural at 9pm. Seems like they are repeating what worked for the network last year, taking the strongest new show and pairing it with Supernatural.

2. Brandy says:

The Originals

3. laura says:

NCIS forever!! i’ll catch shield online!

• MrMank says:

That actually makes the most sense, since Hulu doesn’t carry CBS shows, generally.

• RJ says:

Exactly, and while the ABC app lets you watch the next day, the very glitchy CBS app makes you wait a week to see new episodes.

• cas says:

That is probably how CBS gets more people to tune in live for ratings though. People know you have to watch it then if you don’t want to wait a week. Hopefully not a large amount of people watching Shield are thinking they will catch it online.

• Babygate says:

Agreed. I have always felt that this is one way that CBS manipulates their ratings. Their shows are rarely available online, VOD or even Netflix. Even in their own site they may not be up. So basically, if you miss an episode, chances are, you won’t be able to catch up on it unless you purchase it through iTunes or some other vendor.

• Kevin says:

You can watch next day on the actual website.

• Ali says:

Same here

• znachki says:

I’ll do the opposite. Watch SHEILD live and then watch NCIS the next day on my “On Demand” which is on Comcast.

4. Jen says:

the o riginals, ncis, ncis la, covert affairs, chicago fire, gonna check out dad’s, and shield as well.

5. Jane says:

Supernatural!

6. Esaul says:

NCIS and Chicago Fire mainly. Anything else Hulu.

7. Amy says:

Worst day ever. SHIELD, NCIS, NCISLA, POI, Chicago Fire, SoA. I want it all!

8. Allison P says:

It was hard for me to choose between S.H.E.I.L.D. and The Originals, but I think I’ll have to stick with watching the former live.

9. Moxie says:

8PM – watch NCIS, DVR Shield
    9PM – watch Covert Affairs
    10PM – watch Chicago Fire

10. Shannon says:

New Girl, Mindy Project, Supernatural. I keep forgetting that Parenthood isn’t on Tuesdays anymore.

11. Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, New Girl and a toss-up between Chicago Fire and Person of Interest at 10 p.m.

12. Percysowner says:

8:00 Watch S.H.E.I.L.D. DVR The Originals
    9:00 Watch Supernatural (maybe) DVR The Voice catch Covert Affairs on second showing or On Demand maybe give The Goldbergs a try OnDemand.
    10:00 Watch Person of Interest DVR Chicago Fire

13. HeatherC says:

The Voice results and Chicago Fire and I probably won’t even watch anything else on Tuesdays. SO excited for season two of CF!! =)

14. JKR says:

S.H.I.E.L.D., Originals, Covert Affairs.

15. Nicole says:

Love the enthusiasm for New Girl and Mindy on this poll! The Mindy Project was my new favorite show this year, particularly the second half of the season!

• majamababe says:

Agree. New Girl was great from the get-go. Mindy Project got better as the season went along.

• Classic NCIS fan says:

The fan enthusiasm I’ve seen this year for New Girl is seriously tempting me to give it a try. It would be great to have a show to get excited about again.

16. Tai says:

I’ll be watching S.H.I.E.L.D live and saving The Originals for my dvr. I’m so mad they’re up against each other when they were the two new shows I was most looking forward to. But that’s what dvr was made for!

17. Dj says:

S.H.I.E.L.D. And Supernatural.

• Mari says:

Me, too. I’ve loved most of Whedon’s work, and most of Supernatural. Definitely them.

Was surprised at how low the Originals came in on the poll, considering how excited the comments section seems to be about it. (Personally, I’m considering the remote possibility of DVRing it.)

• Katie says:

Yep, this. But also I’ll be DVRing The Originals.

18. Mark says:

SHIELD at 8:00, Mindy Project at 9:30 (nothing at 9 I care about), and then Chicago Fire at 10.

19. Tim says:

Wow Tuesdays are going to be impossible. I think I see 8 shows I’m going to watch…

20. Annie-Claude says:

I’ll think I’ll alternate each week between NCIS and The Originals. And watch SHIELD online. This timeslot is way too crowded. I’ll also try watching New Girl if I can actually wait wednesday to watch Criminal Minds. And of course Chicago Fire

• Melinda says:

If anything Shield gets my live views and the Originals gets my online view. So excited Joss is returning to my tv!!!!!

21. Maria says:

NCIS live if, and only if, Cote returns. POI at 10pm.

• Pat says:

Will watch NCIS live only if CdP doesn’t return. Otherwise I fear that it will just be another season of the tragedies and melodramas of Ziva, starring in As the Bullpen Turns, and Tony will get to reprise his role as team butt monkey and Ziva’s purse.

• booklover says:

Amen. I can’t take another season of that. I stuck around this long because I had hoped they’d get the show back on track and get away from the soap stuff and the humiliation humor. If CdP returns, I fear it will be more of the same.

22. Maria says:

By the way, Matt, great pictures of Mark Harmon and Jim Caviezel.

23. Can we be real? The same audience watching NCIS will watch NCIS but everyone will be watching Agents of Shield. Disney/abc was incredibly smart to promote Agents of Shield during the NBA finals playoffs. Genius!

24. Lilly says:

Wasn’t Hart of Dixie on Tuesdays? I have nothing to watch after SHIELD now.

25. Matthew says:

This article is weird. There’s no dilemmas here at all. NCIS is a terrible show, that much is just basic fact. There’s honestly no excuse for anyone to be watching it, whether it’s against Agents of Shield or not. Maybe someone left the TV on and left the room? That’s the only thing I can think of anyway, since there really are no redeeming qualities to the show. Agents of Shield MIGHT be terrible, we don’t know yet because it hasn’t aired. But it’s very, very probably that, no matter how good or bad it is, it will be better than NCIS. So once again, this article is completely moot, as no one anywhere should be watching procedural crime garbage with paper-thin characters and a basic, uninspired overarching storyline. It just ruins TV for the rest of us by sinking it to the lowest common denomenator.

• John says:

I suggest a show (NCIS) getting 20 million viewers per is a significant show whether or not some hold the individual opinion it’s not worth watching.

As for a show based on a comic book? We’ll see. Some have been well received, toehrs notsomuch IIRC.

• Kate says:

I respectfully disagree maybe Sheild will be an amazing show and take over NCIS a the top show…but NCIS does have good qualities. Sure it’s not the best show in a production sense but it has great characters that if you gave a try and actually stuck to watching you would fall on love with. Trust me its a good show.

• Svenja says:

Well the majority of viewers seems to disagree. NCIS is strong because the characters are highly complex and it’s not just a procedual. However, I will watch NCIS live and dvr SHIELD. I think your attitude is pretty insulting towards those who enjoy the show. It is your right to dislike it, but don’t judge those who tune in and watch it. Also each of these shows up there will have a hard working cast and crew behind it. None of these shows are “garbage”. NCIS averages over 20.000 viewers in its 10th season. This is definitely not the result of people leaving the TV on while leaving a room. Like I said you get to dislike NCIS, but don’t bash this show and its viewers (or TV Line for bringing up a legit topic). They must be doing something right since they are the number one drama.

• meme says:

Oh, aren’t you the smart and clever one, disparaging a show that is BY far the most-watched show on television! Doesn’t that make you special! Sheesh. Grow up.

• Aprilcot says:

A show may be widely watched, but that does not make it a quality show.

• Mikael says:

Exactly. You don’t hear alot about the show’s monster ratings because it’s mostly old people watching it, and networks only care about the 18-49 demo, which NCIS does not do as well in.

• Holly says:

Right… except for the fact that NCIS was routinely one of the highest rated dramas in the 18-49 demo.

• Emily says:

NCIS’s demo number appears smaller relative to its total viewers, but I think it’s still on par with the demo of other networks’ top rated hits. Wasn’t it like the #3 drama this year in terms of demo and #1 in terms of total viewers? There was a TVLine article on it.

• Who are you calling old…..I’m 45 and my son’s 11 and we love this show! :-)

• JC says:

I rarely ever say this, but you really don’t know what you’re talking about. (And I don’t even watch the show anymore.). NCIS was CBS’s highest drama in the 18-49 demo last season. And it was the #2 rated drama on network TV in the 18-49 demo (Grey’s Anatomy only beat it by .1). Yes, it skews old. But skew means nothing, not when the absolute 18-49 ratings are still beating almost everything else.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Emily is correct; NCIS was the #3 drama in the demo this past season (behind GREY’S and THE FOLLOWING), while #1 in total viewers.

• Classic NCIS fan says:

NCIS was #14 overall within the 18 – 49 demo of all broadcast network shows aired. i believe it was tied with Revolution.

I find it hilariously ironic that the holier than thous of the fandom who have always proclaimed themselves “true fans” of the entire show and cast of characters whenever they got their way (and bashed anyone they could think to strike out at when they do not) are threatening to leave if de Pablo does, even if it is by her own choice. She has made enough comments throughout the year suggesting she might be thinking of moving on. It’s a shame her “fans” don’t respect that.

I never begrudged Alexander for leaving and, while I mostly enjoyed Kate, her leaving was well done. I did feel bad for Holly because I got the impression she was more forced out and her character was essentially destroyed in the process. I was never a huge Jenny fan but it was a black mark on Brennan who did so much damage to a once great show.

I do hope de Pablo leaves if only because the writers are in a rut with the show and the ZCIS and the festering sore that is the tiva are some main components with what is stifling the creative process and eating the show from within.

• JC says:

Oops, yes, apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about. :( I completely missed The Following. So yes, my mistake, NCIS #3 drama in the 18-49 demo, not #2.

• Gaara says:

Oh my, thank you tv elitist , now my eyes are finally open and I realize that the show I follow from 10 years is just garbage and I’m a stupid loser because something that is mainstream. I can’t believe I wasted my life like that! You watch quality tv, that obviously means you’re SOOOO much better than everyone else. I’m glad you used your time to show us the error of our dumb ways.

• Joyce Ambler says:

Since NCIS is still the #1 show on TV which means it is both popular with over 20 million fans every week and all of Season 10. How many other shows can claim those kind of numbers. I think that the Mavel Comics new shows, S.H.I.E.L.D. will appeal to a certain audience. NCIS appeals to all sorts of viewers because the cast is full of original characters and they are charming, humorous, professional crime fighters, who are not comic book material. I don;t think NCIS will have any trouble winning Tues night at 8PM, “LIVE”. During the summer hiatus so far, NCIS RE-RUNS have proved to rate high on TUES. PLUS the re-runs on USA during the day are also rated high.

26. smb says:

Or with a DirecTV DVR you can record two things at once. So both NCIS and S.H.I.E.L.D get recorded. NCIS:LA and Supernatural do in their normal timeslot and Cover Affairs will get picked up on the left coast broadcast timeslot from USA Network. Problem solved.

• John says:

Or a TiVo with 4! Problem solved: problem solved.

• atlanta says:

I have Directv Genie DVR and I can record 5 shows and watch one at the same time. I don’t miss show and watch on my schedule not theirs…..like it makes any difference since I’m not a Neilsen family.

27. Len says:

I don’t get it. What’s the appeal of SHIELD? I think people are expecting the avengers movie, and this show isn’t anywhere near close to that. There won’t be any recognizable characters. The best we will e sr get is some name dropping of the big heroes.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m a huge comic book fan. I just don’t get the concept or the reason behind this show. The general public certain doesn’t know any of the characters that will be used in this show. So what’s the draw?

I expect huge opening week numbers, and fast drop offs for weeks 2 and 3 when the general tv audience clues in this is not the avengers or any characters they have ever heard of. It will probably finish its 13 epsiode run, but only because it is 13 episodes, because u expect about a 1.1 rating for this show and 2-3 million viewers by epsiode 5.

• Mika02 says:

My appeal to Shield is a show like Buffy, mixed with a show like Angel, Mixed with Heroes and the Avengers. Appeals to all!

• Dreamrose says:

No recognizable characters? Huh, that’s interesting. Wait, hold on a sec. I think I hear Phil Coulson and Maria Hill at the door. Be right back.

Seriously, though, your point that this isn’t a series about the Avengers is absolutely correct – but they are definitely a way to draw in potential viewers, who will theoretically stay to enjoy the characters they *do* meet.

Yes, of course, fans of “The Avengers” will be tuning in, if for no other reason than to see what it’s all about. It’s going to be up to the “Agents of SHIELD” cast and crew to *keep* that potential audience interested in the series, despite it not featuring the all-star superheroes. And, who knows? There may well be a number of recognizable faces dropping in before long.

• Maria says:

‘Cause it’s Joss Whedon!

• Mari says:

True. I sort of enjoyed the movies, but what’s really getting me to give the show a chance is Whedon–I’ve loved everything but Dollhouse.

28. meme says:

They moved Chicago Fire AND Person of Interest to Tuesdays at 10?!??!??! Wow, that sucks. Well, I’ll be watching POI live because it’s not on On Demand. Chicago Fire is. (Don’t have a DVR.)

• the girl says:

That’s generally how I decide what to watch live too, since I don’t have a DVR. Sons of Anarchy is posted On Demand 8 days after it airs, which is too long for me to wait. So I’ll be watching Sons live and Chicago Fire later.

29. lll says:

The Originals and Person of Interest

30. How long will NCIS starring Mark Harmon is going to last depending on the stars’ respective contracts?

31. John says:

Will watch SHIELD live, catch NCIS on DVR. As a 10-year old show, NCIS is doing rather well in ratings. I’d like to give SHIELD a chance to do well.

32. Mika02 says:

This is the night I’m most excited about since it’s wide open for me.

Live: Shield, The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife and Person of interest
    DVR: Brooklyn nine nine

33. Jared says:

The Originals!

34. A fan says:

I’ll be watching Supernatural, S.H.I.E.L.D., Person of Interest, Originals, and Sons of Anarchy (in that order of “importance”.)

I’ve never seen NCIS, and I have absolutely no interest in ever doing so.

35. CBS night for me…..NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and Person of Interest! Now if we could just get confirmation that Cote de Pablo is coming back. :-)

36. MrMank says:

8:00-9:00: S.H.I.E.L.D. live, The Originals on DVR
    9:00-10:00: The Voice live, The New Girl on DVR and I just have to Netflix Supernatural. Think I stopped at season 2.
    10:00-11:00: By far the toughest time slot. Of COURSE Sons live, POI and Lucky 7 on the DVR, and Chicago Fire on Hulu.

37. felinefriend says:

SHIELD – unless Cote De Pablo leaves, then NCIS

• booklover says:

That’s my plan. I’ve been watching NCIS since season 1 but with the show pushing onscreen relationships over stories with a plot, most of the focus being on Cote de Pablo while the other characters are presented as her accessories, and the characters becoming criminals at the end of last season, I really just have no desire to watch it. Add to this the fact that I’m a big fan of comic books and super hero movies and shows, and I doubt I’ll be picking NCIS over S.H.I.E.L.D. this season.

• Sadtonyfan says:

I’m not a comic book fan, but the constant soapish focus on the Ziva character and subsequent dumbing down and marginalization of other more interesting characters has killed the show for me.

• Classic NCIS fan says:

At least SHIELD is about comic book heros and not a realistic show and characters being made cartoonish by the writing. Also, HEROS!!! I remember when the NCIS characters were once the good guys. NCIS needs to get back to that if they want to win their fans back, imo.

• Darlene says:

I’m with you! Too much soap opera at NCIS these days. The show responded too heavily to our curiosity about the characters’ personal lives and forgot there had to be a coherent story in there somewhere, especially for those of us who like ‘who done it’s more than we like “will they or won’t they” or individual character drama — espcially drama that makes the team a bunch of criminals.

I am very much looking forward to S.H.I.E.L.D with its promise of a great blend of fun, drama, action, and unique characters (gee, all the things NCIS used to have going for it).

• lizzy90 says:

Yep. For the first time in 10 years, I’m tempted to quit NCIS and watch another show *sigh*

I’m so tired of watching CdP’s show about Ziva’s dramas and seeing all of the other really talented actors relegated to a supporting role. I’m so tired of seeing all the characters re-written or changed into criminals just to make Ziva look a human being. I’m so tired of seeing an abusive relationship advertised as a love story *dangerous*

I think that in the end I’ll give NCIS another chance (I’m too faithful lol), but only because I love and respect MW, MH, PP, SM, DM, BD and RC too much and I do not want to see their job and talent (that gave CBS the #1 tv show) be wasted because there’s a nauseating fake love story and a bad-written/not-so-well-played character on the show.

I’ll watch the first 3 or 4 episodes of S11 and see how the fix the disastrous S11F, how they write the characters and how they deal with tiva cr*p. Then I’ll decide…

• Darlene says:

I hear ya! I doubt I’ll ever give up on NCIS completely (though I will be watching SHIELD and DVR NCIS for viewing when I have time to waste), unless Michael Weatherly leaves…then I’m out of there, since I spend more time suffering through the show these days as they hype the drama to increasingly unrealistic heights while pausing and full stopping various episodes for manufactured romance.

I don’t want to see anyone out of a job, either, but I would like the producers to stop thinking that the crime of the week doesn’t really matter since they reason that we’re only watching for the cast of characters’ personal moments. They need to stop giving their audience what they want (we’ll always say we want more of this and that) and start giving us what we need (a well-written, smart, quirky show).

• lizzy90 says:

So true. They need to do their job and write a believable and exciting drama show or change NCIS category into soap-opera… and the most part of the cast and viewers will run away screaming lol

• lizzy90 says:

Sorry, I forgot… No Michael Weatherly = No NCIS :)

• Sadtonyfan says:

I want to see someone besides Gibbs or Ziva get some dramatic focus on NCIS. These two have had way too many personal drama stories. It’s become ridiculous. Stop creating new angst filled dramas for these two. Stick a fork in them. They’re done. I’d love to see Tony in an undercover assignment – without Ziva by his side. If anyone – Tim. These two have been seriously under utilized this last season. Hey – how about letting Ziva or Abby be the butt of a joke for a change and give Tony and Tim some real excitement?

38. Aprilcot says:

Definitely New Girl and Mindy. I’m tempted to give SHIELD a go; my 8:00 spot is open and it has to be better than the garbage they’re airing on CBS and the CW.

39. Mikael says:

I used to have literally nothing to watch on Tuesdays, except when Cougar Town is airing and that’s only a half-season show. Now I have 3 full-season shows: SHIELD, Originals and Supernatural.

40. Classic NCIS fan says:

If De Pablo leaves, I’m all for watching NCIS again in the hopes that the writers will break out of their rut and recapture the magic of the classic seasons with the excellent chemistry the remainder of the cast possesses. Otherwise, I’ll give SHIELD or The Originals a try.

• booklover says:

I agree. If she signs, I’m not watching because I can’t imagine they will get the show back on track if they continue writing for her character. If she leaves, I will give it a chance. Nothing personal against CdP, but they’ve written her character into a corner and, instead of writing her out of it, they just keep trying to change the other characters to accommodate her character’s increasingly bizarre background and story lines.

41. Kenya says:

Ncis for me only If cote returns and cover affairs

42. booklover says:

NCIS for me but ONLY if Cote de Pablo leaves before they film S11. If Cote is back, I’ll turn off my TV & read.

• John says:

We got it booklover…One comment wasn’t enough?

• booklover says:

I did only make one comment…..the rest were from others using the name

• booklover_laura says:

The first post as “booklover” was mine. The second one is not. I thought using that username would be better, since I have in incredibly common name, but I guess someone else is using that one, too. I guess now I”m “booklover_laura”

43. Claire says:

I love super heroes and I LOVE Joss Whedon too and have always supported his work, but in this case, NCIS will ALWAYS be live — now for some news on Cote de Pablo.

• I totally agree and I can’t wait to hear the news that Cote de Pablo is back! NCIS isn’t the same without any of the cast. :-)

• JohnT says:

Sasha Alexander says; “hello”.

• And Sasha has been gone for 8 seasons…..and starring on the popular Rizzioli & Isles for the last 3 seasons, far longer than her two seasons on NCIS. :-)

• lizzy90 says:

Yep. SA and Kate have been gone for eight seasons and many of us still miss the actress and the character. I guess this speaks loud about Sasha’s talent and how well she played and writers wrote her character and the entire show.
            After Kate’s death the real NCIS (the drama show) started slowly fading away *sob sob*

• booklover says:

so? she was still a part of the cast…funny how some tend to forget that when it comes to de Pablo

• Maryann says:

One thing I’m puzzled by is how far from the Nielsons these poll numbers are. And that goes for other similar polls like TV Guide’s Watchlist voting. The biggest discrepancies? CW shows get MUCH higher percentages in these polls than in the Nielsens, and comedies get such tiny percentages in the polls that if these were the official numbers, almost all of them would be off the air.

So I’m wondering… Are the Nielsens not very representative or accurate after all, or does the online viewer have very different viewing habits from the overall viewer?

Thoughts?

• Darlene says:

Maryann, the Nielsens are much more reflective of the population than an online poll. Nielsen takes a scientific sample representative of the entire population as a whole – so it looks like the US population only reduced to a small percentage (age, race, gender, etc. represented).
        TVline is a reflection of the demographics of the people who visit this site (probably younger, don’t know about gender and race) and voting is all very voluntary (no one is sticking a surveillance device on your TV/DVR to see what you’re watching or requiring you to say what you’re watching). The TVline audience does not reflect the country as a whole.
        Now to muddy the waters a little bit. Nielsens definitely has its issues but it is more scientific than an online poll which attracts only a certain audience specific to the site that’s running the poll.

44. NCIS, then Netflix, thanks.

45. JAO says:

Don’t watch anything LIVE – DVR everything then watch while my DVR is recording other shows.

46. Ashley says:

ok at 8 I’m watching S.H.I.E.L.D and on the DVR is the originals at 9 its new girl and mindy for sure live and then dvr covert affairs at 10 its chicago fire no need for on demand with this group yay!

47. JC says:

S.H.I.E.L.D. and NCIS:LA. I quit watching NCIS at the beginning of last year (except for the Alex Kingston episode). No regrets. And I quit watching Covert Affairs at the beginning of S3. I’d actually like to start watching Person of Interest, but I’d have to catch up on the first two seasons.

48. G says:

I will probably watch the CBS shows (NCIS, NCIS: LA, and Person of Interest) sort of live. All shows will be DVR’d, but I will watch them that night normally. I will also be watching the Originals, SHIELD, Sons of Anarchy, and Pretty Little Liars if it is on Tuesday night again in the Fall.

49. John says:

This is my preferred order:
    Supernatural/Person of Interest
    SHIELD
    The Goldbergs
    The Originals
    Trophy Wife
    Lucky 7

Last season I didn’t have a single show to watch on this day. Damn!

50. Marie says:

Without Cote – Forget NCIS

• booklover says:

Without Cote, there’s actually HOPE for NCIS

• Classic NCIS fan says:

Amen! If she stays, there is no chance NCIS will ever get back to intelligent writing. Whoever is left watching will be inflicted with lowest common denominator television.