1. Louise Fonceca says:

Evan would be more interesting as the baby’s daddy. She could let her husband believe it’s his that way you would have drama.

2. Katherine says:

The guy she slept with for 50,000 should end up being the baby daddy

3. Pat says:

I like Evan as the daddy too. His brother has been out of the picture, so let him stay out.

4. Sally says:

The one and only sexy Kyle…he many have left but he came back and he’s doing his best to keep the family together..

5. vivika says:

I think the show should come back on in 2014 in summer or school because it is not fair just because ahe is having a baby she dosent need to spole it for everyone else so not fair sorry but you know its not and so ya that’s what I think so I want the show to come back because I love the people that are on it and I want it to stay that way never to change. Ever

6. vivika says:

Drop dead deva has been coming on now and its over so some time today come back on I am disapointed because I love show ans the baby can be on noone will care I mean everyone has babies right some why does it matter so that is my truth so just come please for me and everyone that loves you please one more thing before I go I live in ohio and I’m 11 and I live in east canton in ohio and I live in nassa steert 810 right across from green bye farms

7. linda says:

it dont matter to me who the father is just as long as they come out with a third season i love the client list!!!!!

8. Corrinda says:

I think it should .be renewed and the father of her two kids in the show should be the daddy of this one and not evan becsuse she already said they didnt sleep together plus he invovle with his coworker