Cable Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?

TVLine Cable Renewal ScorecardTVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has spawned a spin-off!

By popular demand, we present you with our first-ever Cable Renewal Scorecard, a handy, constantly-updated and easy-to-navigate cheat sheet featuring the current status of more than 100 of the buzziest* non-broadcast (plus PBS) offerings.

(*Due to issues related to length and our own sanity, not every cable series is included).

We’ll be updating this list regularly with the latest industry intel, so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates.

RELATED | 2014 Broadcast Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled on ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox and NBC?

And now, the Scorecard (grouped by network)…

ABC FAMILY
Bunheads: Officially cancelled
Baby Daddy: Renewed for Season 4
Chasing Life: Season 1a finale aired Aug. 12; Season 2 is a safe bet
The Fosters: Season 2b finale aired Aug. 18; Season 3 is a safe bet
The Lying Game: Officially cancelled
Melissa & Joey: Season 3 finale aired June 18; Renewed for Season 4
Mystery Girls: Series 1 finale aired Aug. 27; Season 2 is a long-shot. Unofficially cancelled.
Pretty Little Liars: Season 5 finale aired Aug. 26. Already renewed for Seasons 6 and 7
Ravenswood: Season 1 finale aired Feb. 4; Season 2 could go either way  Officially cancelled
Switched at Birth: Season 3 finale aired Aug. 18; Renewed for Season 4
Twisted: Officially cancelled
Young & Hungry: Series 1 finale aired Aug. 27; Season 2 could go either way

A&E
Bates Motel: Season 3 to debut in 2015
The Glades: Officially cancelled
Longmire: Officially cancelled

ADULT SWIM
Rick and Morty:
Renewed for Season 2

AMC
Breaking Bad: Series finale aired Sept. 29; prequel spin-off Better Call Saul to premiere in 2015
Halt and Catch Fire: Renewed for Season 2
Hell on Wheels: Season 4 debuted on Aug. 2
The Killing: Fourth and final season now available on Netflix (all six episodes)
Low Winter Sun: Season 2 renewal is a long-shot. Officially cancelled
Mad Men: Part 2 of Season 7/finale season to debut summer 2015
TURN: Season 1 finale aired June 8; Renewed for Season 2.
The Walking Dead: Season 5 to premiere Oct. 12

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR BBC, BET, CINEMAX and FX!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Cancellations, News, Renewal Scorecards, Renewals

1. bobbie says:

Only Rectify is listed for Sundance. What about The Red Road?
    With Psych gone, USA has really lost the quality of shows they had with Psych and Monk. They should keep an eye out for a few more characters.

2. Lauren says:

Unless something has extremely recently changed, Starz renewed Black Sails for a second season way back on July 26, 2013. Also, most of the recent news articles regarding the series and interviews with the cast talk about what will happen next season.

3. Elena says:

What about Doc Martin? I LOVE that show!

4. Donal King says:

I don’t have insider information, but I have watched TV and know the industry. I have a strong hunch that the original CSI is on borrowed time. They never should have cancelled CSI New York, it became the stronger CSI with a great cast. With Capt. Brass (Guilfoy) leaving CSI, only George Eads is left from the original cast. Maybe with Intelligence being cancelled, they could save it by bringing back Marg Helgenburg, but it has not been strong since she left. It has had a good run anyway. Jorja Fox is looking good and certainly has a future.

5. debbie grow says:

Please bring back happily divorced. I t was a great comedy & I miss it put it on another network if tv land dose not want it back.Debbie

6. Darryl says:

In some location the cost may increase up to $300 as
    well. This way, you can compare companies side
    by side without incurring any extra risk. Our highly trained, fully qualified team of technicians are committed to excellence.

7. Very shortly this web page will be famous among all blogging
    and site-building users, due to it’s pleasant content

8. Amy says:

What about Kirstie on TVLand? I haven’t heard a decision one way or the other yet, and it’s finale aired over 2 months ago.

9. cathy says:

Thank You SYFY for renewing all of my show! Another happy season for me

10. Alex says:

Y’all should make one for CW.

11. Ralph Hartman says:

TBS canceled their best show in Men At Work which just had it’s best season. It was fantastic this year. Dumbest TV decision of the year far!

• Curt says:

can NIOT disagree

• Dave S says:

Agreed, one of the few sitcoms that actually made me laugh.

• Mary S says:

I only watched 4 sitcoms; all could make me laugh out loud. And of those 4, THREE were cancelled!
        “Growing Up Fisher” and “Surviving Jack” were delightful family comedies, with characters that actually LOVED each other and treated each other well. Granted, Jack had issues with his kids, trying to teach them to be loving decent human beings, but under all his gruff exterior, there was a loving and gentle man whose only concern was for the good of his family.
        Maybe that’s why they failed: nobody wants to see a loving family, they can’t relate to it. I didn’t even see the first few episodes of either show because they were not well-advertised. I watched them ON DEMAND and fell in love with all those people. Jack only had 7 episodes; it took me until number 4 to find it!!!
        And “The Crazy Ones” was also populated with strange and funny characters. Maybe those three shows just weren’t crude enough to gain audiences. I am sorry they are now gone. So I am now down to Two and a Half Men…luckily, my other shows have humor in them and can also make me laugh: Bones, Castle and The Mentalist are apparently going to be my only sources of laughter next year. There is not one new series whose premise even remotely appeals to me.
        I do have cable, but even White Collar is starting its final season, from what I understand.
        It will be a bleak tv season for me. Thank heaven for The Food Network! I’m not a cook, but I like watching others do it.
        With the departure of Warehouse 13, I will have no more reason to watch Syfy.
        Don’t get me wrong, I am glad that Sleepy Hollow, The Blacklist, all three versions of NCIS, SVU, SHIELD, and a few others will be returning, but they cancelled “Intelligence” -!!!!
        THERE WILL BE NO SITCOMS on my DVR-other than Two and a half Men…it’s as if the networks think that all their viewers are 12-year-olds who need titillation and crude humor in order to watch. I watch 2.5 Men, but that’s as much for Berta as anything else. Her comic timing is impeccable! She cracks me up!! All the other shows just turn me off, so I turned them off after only 10 minutes.

12. Curt says:

wait, WHAT???? Men At Work done??? wow, the main thing I watched on TBS and just cause me and everyone I know watched it … wow, what a loss! Stunned..
    @breckinmeyer

13. Right here is the right website for anybody
    who wants to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard
    to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that’s been written about for decades.
    Excellent stuff, just great!

14. Hermine says:

I’m not that much of a internet reader tto be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep itt up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your
    wegsite to come back later on. Cheers

15. Smigglesby says:

You’ve left out The Red Road and Penny Dreadful.

Also this needs to be updated for 2014 only. The borgias are still on this list? Puh-leaze

16. jennifer says:

What about Playing House on USA? Any news on a second season?

17. Jana says:

I want to seer Mr. Selfridge!! I love the writing. I’m hooked. Also I’m glad Downton Abbey will be back.

18. ann says:

i want the lying game back

19. Bob Weaver says:

Any word on the proposed spin off series of Burn Notice?

20. Holly says:

Any news on Twisted? I am addicted and need to know more. ABC Family have already taken Greek and Kyle XY away from me (my loathing has no time limit).

21. Shauna Russ says:

Thank you, Thank you for this great spin-off from your VERY useful Renewal Scorecard. There are numerous series that I’m interested in, but I’m especially excited to see BBC included! I’m disabled and my memory has been severely damaged so if I even want to know what I was watching last week and should watch this week, it has to be documented. Obviously, I appreciate keeping the documentation current and your web site is one of the best for the information I need. Again, thanks a bunch!

22. tammy says:

Why does all the station keep all these stupid talk shows and sitcoms and cancel good shows revolution, the glades shows like that for example. I just don’t understand. Every time there is a good show on you all cancel it. Just asking

23. Rho says:

I loved Drop Dead Diva I hate to see it cancelled

24. Jared says:

It bothers me that Oprhan Black has not yet been officially renewed for a third season.

25. Dawn says:

Why did ravens wood get canceled I know alot of people who liked that show including myself they do that all the time atleast finish the shows out with an ending instead of making people want more they did the same thing to the lying game still waiting to see how it ended but that wont happen now thats it got canceled another good show that got canceled was the secret circle if shows r going to get canceled please end them right dont leave every one hanging woundering whats gonna happen on the next season please and please dont cancel twisted I enjoy that one also

26. Bonnie says:

I HATE that they’re canceling White Collar! Not just a favorite, it’s only 1of 2 shows I watch as it airs. I usually DVR all my shows, then watch each series as a marathon after season ends. White Collar and Major Crimes are the exceptions. Wow, I’m sad it’s ending, although relieved USA is allowing some time for it to end. It would be even worse had USA canceled it with the cliffhanger SSN 5 had ended with.

• Bonnie, I love White Collar, too, but how much farther can they go with Neil not truly free. You know he’ll go rogue eventually and not be so lovable. Better to end on a good note. (I hope, lol)

27. samuel says:

Lost girl has been officially renewed… hahaha

28. I really hope they renew Devious Maids for season 3, the finale left me with so many question and I’ve got to find out who died!

29. adele says:

would you tell us when Homeland is coming back thank you

30. Pam says:

Can anyone tell me when Devious Maids will return? I’ll have to reset my dvr. I missed the first half of season 2 because I never knew when it would start!

31. Marsha McNeese says:

I was shocked to read that SyFy has not officially picked up season 5 of Lost Girl. And updates on that, or info for a write-in campaign to SyFy?

32. sarahliz1624 says:

Any news on how it looks for a Dominion renewal?

33. Hi there friends, its wonderful article on the topic of educationand fully defined,
    keep it up all the time.

34. Ursula Brown says:

Keep Longmire going, best show on tv.

35. Melissa Delaney says:

I know it hasn’t debuted yet but you should add Outlander to the Starz section.

36. LaBete says:

Were the ratings so low for AMC’s Halt and Catch Fire that you didn’t even bother to list it?

37. Mimi says:

What about Murder in the First?

38. Connie says:

I LOVE Halt and Catch Fire……….please come back next summer!!

39. Jacquie Cole says:

HOW CAN THEY CANCEL “THE GLADES” SO UNFAIR. IS ANOTHER NETWORK GOING TO PICK IT UP?

40. mary stroud says:

no hesitation–renew Longmire. Good show and have more stories during season 4

41. suzyku says:

Why on earth wouldn’t they renew Longmire?! It’s a great show, interesting stories and characters, great acting! Come on A&E, don’t blow it again, renew Longmire! Enough of the stupid reality shows!

42. luvtheheaven says:

“Chasing Life: Season 1b finale airs Aug. 12″ – I think you mean 1a – it’s the first 10 episodes that have just aired.

I am glad the ABC Family shows I watch – and Covert Affairs on USA – are a safe bet for being renewed, but I hope the renewals become official soon. ;)

43. I know that “Rizzoli & Isles” Season 5 Summer Episodes will end on Sept. 2nd, but can anyone tell me how many episodes will remain, usually shown during the Winter months?

44. Cookely says:

LONGMIRE!!! Please!!!!

45. kathyb1953 says:

What about HALLMARK Channel?? Can you find out if they are picking up SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED?

46. ray hemphill says:

I really liked Monday mornings! what were they thinking

47. Dottie says:

Has the Glades star, don’t remember his name, been added to a new show?

48. cathy says:

Dominion was a great show. Hope it get renewed for the regular season! Please renewed it

49. Mos of the TV shows I like are all renewed, that’s good.

50. All of the shows I been watching for some time now are renewed.