Fall TV Preview

What Happens Next: Will Revenge's Big Reveal Trigger Blowback from Jack?

Revenge Season 3 PreviewTVLine hits rewind on the TV season’s biggest “What Happens Next” finales, then invites you to predict the cliffhanger outcomes

Revenge ended its sophomore season by outing a secret set up in the series’ pilot: Emily Thorne is really Amanda Clarke, and now her childhood love Jack knows it.

It was a humdinger of a way to wrap the ABC drama’s two-hour finale, which also included the murder of Emily’s mentor Takeda (by her lover Aiden), Conrad’s election-night victory, Nolan’s arrest for a Carrion-created blackout, the reappearance of Victoria’s first (monotone-voiced) son and the death of hapless Declan. Oh, and let’s not forget that The Initiative never really existed – but Conrad was one of its evil masterminds, anyway.

VIDEO | The New Spoiler Alert! Reviews the Finales of Revenge, Nashville, Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy

In the hour’s final moments, as Conrad thanked his backers, a vengeful Jack trained a gun on the Governor-Elect from afar. Emily intercepted her friend and set up a huge cliffhanger when she uttered the only thing she thought might deter him: “Deep down inside, you’ve always known the truth: I’m Amanda Clarke.”

RELATED | What Happens Next: Which Nashville Career Is Doomed to Crash?

What do you think will happen when Season 3 arrives? Rewatch the finale cliffhanger below, then review our carefully hand-crafted poll options and vote, elaborating on your picks in the comments.

Tags: ,

Comments (108)

• From how he’s reacted previously over being lied to, he’s probably going to just be furious at her!

Comment by Nikki – May 30, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Some of the time, he’s had reason to. I reallly hope they don’t time jump over this!! We’ve been waiting for this!!

Comment by lorna – May 30, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Furious at her lies, Jack plots his own Revengenda against Emily for ruining his life and Fauxmanda’s death!

Comment by Ellie – May 30, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he’ll be angry, but overtime he’ll work together with Emily to get revenge against the Graysons with her. I’m reeeally excited to see Season 3 already!

Comment by iMember – May 30, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Would be so boring and predicable. I hope such one revelation has an interesting twist to Jack and the show rather than being an another Emily’s lap dog…

Comment by Nick – September 17, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Jack should point the gun at Emily, shoots but Ashley barges in, accidentally knocks Emily over so he catches the bullet instead.

Comment by Valerie – May 30, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was meant to say She (ie Ashley) catches the bullet instead of Emily.

Comment by Valerie – May 30, 2013 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like this idea – and it ‘feels’ like the choice a hurt, angry, frustrated & impulsive Jack would make, doesn’t it? He’s a bit of a wounded animal who is lashing out because his entire world is out of control and he doesn’t have a CLUE what is truly playing out in front of him – and he’s lost three loved ones in just over a year.

Comment by linds – May 30, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess A or B will be pretty close of the truth. But man, I would love option C!

Comment by Azerty – May 30, 2013 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will admit I was a Jack hater before but after the finale I could really see Jack and Emily together since he’s all revengy now too. But with this show like most shows I don’t ship certain couples that seriously so whoever Ems ends up with i’ll be happy. As long as he’s not a dbag.

Comment by Elyse – May 30, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I think he should definitely be mad but PLEASE no amnesia that would ruin the whole show…..I would like to see him join forces with her and Nolan to take down the Graysons. I do like Aiden but every now then I think he becomes so obsessed with Emily that he might go off the rails….

Comment by K. – May 30, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with the whole Aiden and Em’s relationship… I am kinda hoping Daniel did get rid of him. He was standing in the way of Emily’s mission to burn the Grayson’s.

Comment by Chanell – July 5, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • truthfully I feel that Aiden should stay alive in season 3 and end up with emily at the end of this serial tv , he deserves it after all what he’s been through with emily and after what he has done to be with her and protect her.. (if he wasn’t there emily might have been killed by gordon).. he’s like emily’s james bond… it would be unfair if he doesn’t end up with her..

Comment by shirley – July 13, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • totally agree. he’s too hot to drop from the show..he makes the show for me.

Comment by joe – August 29, 2013 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I happen to like that idea as well

Comment by linda – November 5, 2013 01:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Jack is an emotional whirlwind right now, so I’m going with the breaking down in Em’s arms. However, I think once he pulls himself together, he’s going to be really freaking p’ed off (and with good reason). But, I expect that he will soon be joining forces with Em in seeking revenge on the Graysons, not to mention trying to get Nolan out of jail.

And oh yeah, you forgot to mention that it appears Daniel show Aiden in the finale (doubt he’s dead, I’m not that lucky). That was also a pretty big deal. Daniel and Aiden fighting over Emily when she doesn’t really want either one of them was one of my biggest smiles of the finale.

Comment by Valerie – May 30, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That should say “shot” Aiden.

Comment by Valerie – May 30, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it’s not fair if he dies.. he’s the emily’s best match.. they are like soulmate.. one of the best character in revenge, he is a real man..

Comment by stephanie – July 13, 2013 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope the new show runner can redeem Jack..he’s been. A useless ass… Other than that I don’t know what they are going to do in terms of bringing the story back to revenge… Revenge was awesome in season one because it was about her hit list. They need to go back to basics but also make it better than what ut was. They need Andrew Kriesberg or Greg Berlanti to help run the show.

Comment by shuayb – May 30, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’ve gotten back to basics. They eliminated the initiative and refocused Emily. What more do you want?

Comment by dude – May 30, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He has NOT been a useless ass. Apparently people with good morals are found boring to most fans, but I like that Jack is good.

Comment by Radha – May 30, 2013 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Word!!! I want Emily with Jack. Aiden is second choice. Daniel’s on the verge of being like his parentals.

Comment by lorna – May 30, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This. All the hate for Jack is so ridiculous, he’s one of the only principled characters on the show.

Comment by GuyAwks – June 1, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if all the writers focus on was the hit list with no curve ball, then the show would be stale. Show is more engaging with her weakness and distraction to her plan. And didn’t a number people on her hit list make a decision to board the plane in Season 1. At the beginning of Season 2, she did tell Fauxmanda she had a new agenda. I don’t think Jack is useless, where the writers took his character was a way of seeing hands on what the Grayson can do to a person, just like Fauxmily, the Graysons have cause innocence to go dark. Both Fauxmily and Jack have gone from innocent to dark, Fauxmily has a bigger hit list than Jack though. I like where they took his character, I see him more useful than most of the characters on the show. It is more interesting with someone in the Grayson’s crossfire, and currently that is Jack. The hit list is what caused Fauxmily to slip up, which how Frank Stevens was on to her, he notice major things did not begin to happen until she moved to the Hamptons, which is when the hit list ceased.

Comment by nosey – July 4, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just can’t get over that Conrad can even run for election. He’s been to prison two to three times, been embroiled in scandal after scandal…in what world can that even be taken seriously?

Comment by Josh – May 30, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Conrad probably lives in the same universe as “Dallas,” where Sue Ellen Ewing, who’s been arrested, institutionalized more than once, and in eighteen billion other scandals was able to make a serious run at the governorship of Texas. If Conrad ever runs for President, Sue Ellen can be his VP.

Comment by Geo – May 30, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Only in South Africa, where a criminal record is a prerequisite for a politician :)

Comment by Sam – June 14, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahahahaha so true

Comment by Justin – June 26, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and won in New York state as an Independant! Now that’s a television fantasy.

Comment by Beth Williams – June 17, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’ll be either a combination of B/C (Jack shoots Conrad because of emotional overload, then falls to the floor) or C/D (Jack shoots Conrad, then he & Emily run away together)

Comment by CJS – May 30, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • E made me laugh its amazing how new showrunners can derail shows or give them the kick they need I hope we see an emily back with her old friend the red sharpie!

Comment by laura meakin – May 30, 2013 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Completely overwhelmed Jack points the gun to his head and shoots…Final credits.

Comment by jansen – May 30, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really loved the bit more devious Jack, who doesn’t sit in the dark and wait for stuff to happen. Revenge will be his agenda but he is a smart guy, he will work with Emily cause he knows she has the money and money moves Revenge. And just killing Conrad isn’t enough for him.

Comment by Maki – May 30, 2013 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the most likely is a combination of A/B. I don’t think Jack will shot Conrad, but I think he’ll be in denial about Amanda and/or furious at Emily.

Comment by Jen – May 30, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’ll be A but before he gets the shot off or Emily can reach Ashley will have set the recorded message to play in the middle of Conrad’s speech throwing everything into chaos. I also suspect that Daniel will have planted the bloody shirt in his father’s things to implicate him in the disappearance of Aiden Mathis.

Comment by MB – May 30, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack was way too far away and with the wrong gun to be able to shoot Conrad. Even if he does take a shot, I doubt he can hit the correct target, even in the ultra-unrealistic Revenge universe.

Comment by Quinn Mallory – May 30, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want him to try, though.

My major question at this point is, if Emily doesn’t want Conrad dead, what does her revenge endgame look like? I am losing track of what it is she wants in order to be satisfied that the Graysons have suffered enough. Especially considering that now she is going to have to consider Nolan being setup.

Comment by the girl – May 30, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think Emily wants them all to suffer but at the moment, she’s wanting to save Jack from becoming a murderer the same way Nolan tried to keep her from killing White Haired Man. Nolan said it would ruin Emily and I think she’s trying to save Jack from himself as he’s aiming to kill Conrad. At least, that’s my theory.

Comment by Radha – May 30, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m sure she wants them dead, but she wants their entire legacy tarnished and for them to take responsibility for the plane crash. She doesn’t want someone she cares about to go down for it.

Comment by Steven – May 30, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could you say that Aiden murdered Takeda?! Takeda forced him into a duel to the death, and it was only by a complete fluke that Aiden won. It was completely self defense.

Comment by MaryAnn – May 30, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Didn’t the duel happen in the episode before the finale anyways? The mention seems irrelevant in this article, which is intended as a focus on the finale’s events.

Comment by Hmmmm – May 30, 2013 11:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • it’s true..I found it very unfair that they did not emphasize (when Aiden told Emily and Nolan that he killed Takeda) that it was just self defense and he could not do anything else but to kill takeda under these circumstances..

hope that emily will end up with Aiden at the end of this serial tv.. he’s worth it and deserves it..

Comment by shirley – July 13, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • aiden has been a tower of strength for ems all through. they should end up together.

Comment by joe – August 29, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know there’s a time jump!

Comment by N – May 30, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good stuff tvline! I like this feature you have going. Today’s possibilities were particularly good!

Comment by Robin – May 30, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE THIS SCENE!!!!

Must have re-watched it hundreds of times, it is so powerful and emotional, and the music playing in the background is CHILLINGLY BEAUTIFUL and downright lovely. Can’t wait for season 3!!!

Comment by Dan – May 30, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta say, it was a toss up between B and A, but based on his previous reactions, I chose B. But E had me laughing so hard!

Comment by Alichat – May 30, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • B.

Comment by Leondre – May 30, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also, please don’t forget to do a What Happens Next article for Grimm.

Comment by Leondre – May 30, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t forget that Daniel maybe shot and killed Aiden, too!

Comment by A – May 30, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • B is probably the most realistic option, however I would die laughing if either E or F were to happen.

Comment by Sara – May 30, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i wanted jack to find out about emily, granted.. but am i seriously THE ONLY ONE who wants to see the look on daniel’s face when HE realizes who emily really is? despite him being conrad 2.0 lately i think he genuinely loves emily.

Comment by Lanae (@NaeMarx) – May 30, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t care less about Jack finding out. That was the B-level reveal. Can we move on now, please. And no you are not the only one. The A-1 reveal of this show will be when THE GRAYSONS discover who Emily really is. The show is about REVENGE, not a “love” story between two 9 year olds. RME

Comment by Deme – May 31, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • C would be interesting although I don’t want Conrad to die because he’s wickedly funny with Vic. Too bad you don’t have this option ~ Jack backs away from Ems in shock and disbelief, security below sees a man with a gun, shoots him and and he falls over the balcony. Or he could just shoot himself. I’m not fussy. Just want him dead and gone.

Comment by e@n (@ean_nae) – May 30, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You and me both!!!

Comment by Chloe – May 30, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol! I don’t want him dead but I am more than ready for them to move on from believing that Emily & Jack as a couple is possible. That sweet 9 year old beach summer has become too twisted. Besides Carl needs his daddy :-)

Comment by deme – June 1, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that Conrad and Victoria’s conversations are hilarious. They are very entertaining!

Comment by klo – June 5, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not understand the jack hate. He is the boy next door. I like rooting for him. And I appreciate that he has normal everyday struggles. I have no idea what will happen next, but I am looking forward to watching the action unfold. Hopefully, he will find a way to forgive her. Jack and Emily working together could be a great storyline. I wouldn’t mind aiden being gone only because I have a terrible time understanding his lines. I don’t mind him though, so I will be fine either way as long as the story has a clear direction.

Comment by Hmmmm – May 30, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, the boy who lived next door to me had a personality and a brain. Jack has neither. He’s boring as heck & he and his [now hopefully really dead] brother are major showstoppers – and I don’t mean that in a good way. And I see absolutely no chemistry between him and Emily. She had more chemistry with Sammy, the dog, but then, he had a personality. Jack is dead wood, IMHO.

Comment by Chloe – May 30, 2013 10:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think he has both personality and brains. He was the only one that is starting to put pieces together on his own. If people are critical b/c he doesn’t recognize her, I mean Victoria has met her and doesn’t recognize her either, and her own mother didn’t recognize her. His actions maybe a little out of control, but I think so is Fauxmily, Fauxmanda and every other cast that is not a Grayson. Graysons seem to be the only one who is flawless @ revenge and cover up messes. Fauxmily had to get help from Takeda and Nolan, whereas Jack is pretty much on his own. Fauxmily met her challenge w/ both Fauxmanda and Tyler. Don’t think Jack is boring @ all. Jack and Fauxmily are alike, both lives ruin at the hands of the Grayson, both very emotional, and both a little out of control, or need so help with revenge. I think he does have chemistry with her, he is the one that actually gets under Fauxmily’s skin which is why I think they do have chemistry, (of course she will have more chemisty w/ Sammy, she is closer to Sammy than Jack). Between Daniel, Aiden, and Jack, Jack to me is the only one that challenges her. Daniel and Aiden sees nothing wrong w/ her, which tells me there is no chemistry there. She is lying to all 3 men and Jack @ least started to see who she really was, and it takes both brains and personality to get to that point.

Comment by nosey – July 4, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here, I’ve been rooting for Jack and Emily since day one! People are so shallow- they prefer Daniel because he’s filthy rich, despite the fact that he continues to cover up what his family did to David and do horrible things out of greed. As for Aiden, he’s not as bad as Daniel but he has nowhere to go storywise. Jack and Emily’s story is so well written and their love is so lovely to watch. Plus Nick Wechsler is far more gorgeous than any other man on the show.

Comment by GuyAwks – June 1, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So refreshing to read your comment. I feel like many people do not like Jack because he does not look like a male underwear model. But, isn’t that the point? He looks like the boy next door that you actually could have grown up with. And he is still good looking. I also like that he brings out Emily’s humanity. He is the only one who makes her really feel. He is principled, works hard, and brings out the best in her. His personality is kind and true. What more would a girl want?

Comment by Hmmmmm – June 1, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And what about Aiden? He is the only person that understand her and really loves her aswell. Well as for betrayed her that was in the past Aiden already said people change he changed and that is far better than what boring Jack has. Since Jack has good father which is common to be a good guy while Aiden didnt

Comment by Eightlaps – June 12, 2013 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree, I think the only possible love interest for Emily is Aiden. I get that Jack is her childhood sweetheart and she wants to save him, but let’s not kid ourselves. Jack was married to Amanda (the real Emily) and now, I don’t know, if it were me, it would be pretty weird finding out that Amanda is alive. Aiden is the only one who knows both sides of Emily and he loves her.
            As for Daniel, he’s not even in the picture. He’s just a part of Revengenda.

Comment by lusii – June 15, 2013 10:55 AM PDT
      • Yes Aiden has no storyline but he has alot of potential and can grow as time go past. Jack is borring as hell and would be better of with Asley in my opinion.

Comment by Eightlaps – June 12, 2013 12:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • “Plus Nick Wechsler is far more gorgeous than any other man on the show.” Are you kidding my that man is not pretty. Barry Sloane are much more gorgeous as Nick by country mile and you must either be blind or jealous not to see that! Heck even Josh Bowman as well!

Comment by Eightlaps – June 12, 2013 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think all 3 mean are handsome, but I do agree Jack (Nick) is more gorgeous, particularly b/c he looks good w/out the glamour like Daniel(Josh), and the ninja like Aiden(Barry). Jack is more of a hard worker and handy man, more of a lover not a fighter. But I do think Nick more gorgeous than any man on the show. Even w/ Barry’s accent, which I love, (actually even after hearing Josh’s accent), I still find Nick more attractive.

Comment by nosey – July 4, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wanted them to be together in the beginning but now I’m not so sure. I’ve not seen his character develop along with the show. Maybe it is too much that he is the boy next door.?? I see more chemistry with Aiden and with Jack it’s an awkward and protecting relationship.

Comment by Cazozphil – June 24, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want F) to happen just so I can watch it.

Comment by nikolaanastassiades – May 31, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think l B even though I want Emily and Daniel together her and jack go back longtime but they wouldn’t suit after all that’s happend in the Hamptons, I don’t particularly like Aidan but I don’t think Daniel killed him just fought him with a blooded suit. Can’t wait till season 3 because episode 22 hasn’t even come out yet in England but I already know what’s going to happen :D

Comment by shanbantz – June 1, 2013 03:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can you possibly give me a reason why you dont like Aiden? I dont get it! But I if you dont like Aiden so does I also not like Daniel as simple as that!

Comment by Eightlaps – June 12, 2013 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack will probably be furious at Amanda and Shoot Conrad, which accidentally the bullet hits Daniel which will lead to Amanda never being able to grant her revenge.

Comment by Georgia – June 2, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t see Jack being furious @ her. I can see him being a confused, and maybe eventually remember some things about his whole encounter w/ her, which could have revealed who she was. However, I can’t see Jack and her getting together quickly but I can see them eventually getting together, maybe during a heated discussion or an emotionally situation as it was w/ the Sammy situation. . . or maybe the emotionally situation of him finding out who she is. Also, I think she really tried her best not to lie to him, she never really told him her name. . . and yes I agree, I do think Jack Porter’s character is hot!!!! I mean for his character to still look good as a broke man, it is totally like wow!!! Daniel and Aiden are hot but they look like money. It is just most impressive to rock jeans and plaid shirts and still look good!!! You go Jack!!!

Comment by nosey – June 3, 2013 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have an interesting idea I think. Not sure if I believe it will happen but I can see what everyone else thinks! As we havnt seen his body yet, Declan may not be dead, as we have discovered that Conrad is a major member of ‘The Initiative’ maybe he bribed the doctor to lie to Declan about the state of his injuries as an excuse to put him to sleep and kidnap him to use as leverage against Jack at a later date. I know its quite an unlikely idea but id like to know what everyone else thinks? Good idea or just ridiculous!? :-)

Comment by Chris – June 3, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ridiculous.

Comment by bee – June 4, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • why was aidan released immediately after arrest who was behind his release

Comment by alex – June 5, 2013 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • A bit of a long shot but maybe Daniel Greyson?

Comment by Chris – June 6, 2013 02:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this scene, and I love this season. Looking forward to season 3 I’m hoping they use Jack to help Emily because Jack had contacts through Conrad and he has a easy way of taking him down!

Comment by Corey Minett – June 6, 2013 03:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • victoria and conrad are completely HILSRIOUS!!!!…oh! i root 4 B 2 happen:-)

Comment by lavender – June 10, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • victoria and conrad are completely HILLARIOUS!!!!…oh! i root 4 B 2 happen:-)

Comment by lavender – June 10, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s just so happy to know that she is still here he will stand by her side no matter what

Comment by Amanda – June 10, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me, but didn’t they show Daniel with a bloody shirt where he was probably shot? I think that he will fall over on the stage before Jack gets off his shot. Jack and Amanda will eventually express thier love and join forces to destroy the new Governor and his family and free Nolan. Victoria’s secret son will wind up with a whole new subplot, and one of the available women, Only at the very end of the series will it be proved that David Clark was innocent. Aiden will be back to add to Amanda’s suitors, Or will be killed. In the short run, I pick A, with Jack showing how to be a father and eventually marrying Amanda. Actually he is already married to Amanda Clark!

Comment by Eleanor Gilpatrick – June 16, 2013 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when does the 3 season come out?

Comment by sara – June 23, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • дано Джак и Емили се съберат иначе няма да е интересно накрая

Comment by Emili Van Camp – June 24, 2013 03:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily no. Aiden yes. Daniel yes. Conrad to get wounded and confined to a wheelchair so he can still be bitter and twisted. Victoria now what’s in store for her with Patrick aka ……..

Comment by Cazozphil – June 24, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad I’m not the only one who wants Emily with Aiden. Jack’s not bad, but he doesn’t suit her. They look awkward together. I can’t imagine her getting back to her childhood love after all she’s been through. I don’t think that Emily’s in love with ‘grown up’ Jack, but with a memory of a 10 years old buy.

Comment by geordie – July 13, 2013 04:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • brilliantly articulated. Aidan for Emily /Amanda

Comment by joe – August 29, 2013 03:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The plot thicktns Patrick is half brother to Amanda and Charolette. Half brother to Daniel as well. Will Patrick join the Grayssons? Will he take Amanda’s side and help her with her revenge against the Graysons.

Comment by Marla McEadhern – June 29, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Due to his current state, I can see him initially sobbing into her arms. I can see him quickly pushing her away b/c of him already not trusting her, and this revelation will definitely cause even more trust issues. My absolute favorite part was the fact that he never had a flashback until then. Even when he was w/ Fauxmanda (the one he thought was his childhood friend) he never had a flashback. Also, when he was with Fauxmily, his eye indicated there something familiar about her, he did not have that same expression w/ Fauxmanda. Must add, kudos to the show for excellent acting, b/c his expression was priceless, could not tell if he was furious, glad, or both.

Comment by nosey – July 4, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh i like the idea of conrad being confined to a wheel chair and being all revengy. As for emily, i think she would be better off with someone whos a little twisted someone like nolan. jacks been too goody goody so far so unless the new showrunners make him a little devious i think he would go for option D though he would just walk away alone. but what could be a brilliant twist is if he shoots emily(not kill her, maybe put her too on a wheel chair) and plot his own revenge against the graysons and emily/amanda./

Comment by Hitesh Sachdev. – July 6, 2013 12:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Apparently, I’m the only one who thinks Emily should actually end up with Nolan.

Comment by Raven – July 12, 2013 01:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It would really be insulting to the audience’s intelligence if they try to bring Jack and Emily together. Aiden and Emily need to be together…or this show will not be worth watching.

Comment by shirley – July 13, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. I am hoping that they bring Jack and Emily back together. Eventually, he will forgive her. They belong together.

Comment by Carolynn Varner – July 20, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Soooooooo right

Comment by joe – August 29, 2013 03:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Sooooo right was for Shirley’s comment

Comment by joe – August 29, 2013 03:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i dont care about jack or aiden… i wanna see emily fall really hard for daniel.. wont dat be poetic justice.. falling madly in love with the enemy?? i m sure she will always have a soft corner for jack.. bt i think d entire burden of grief will be too much to bear, somehow d baby will also not live long n jack will leave for rehab.. leaving d coast for aiden.. who will woo her n help her to get married to daniel who during der marriage wud make her fall helplessly wth himself.. coz he wud hav walked away frm his family. but den wil return as his dads son in season 4! :p

Comment by rosermary – July 29, 2013 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My first thought upon watching the finale/my version: Jack is so distraught at yet MORE lies he turns the gun on himself. Of course, that’s just me being twisted. Option B is probably where the writers are going to go because that’s what will sell the most. If Amanda roundhouse kicks Jack I don’t really see them being friends after that and working together to stop the Graysons. The only reason Jack might not turn the gun on himself is his son.

And to all the Declan/Jack haters out there… keep the vicious negativity to yourselves. I LOVED Declan and still love his brother. Cried when Nolan was seen by Jack crying over the empty hospital bed. Was so rooting for him and Charlotte because I thought it would be Charlotte’s only way to get away from that family of hers! Now she and her and Declan’s baby are gonna be stuck with the Graysons unless Jack and/or Emily steps in. They’re gonna be a little too busy trying to bail Nolan out of trouble, though. Not sure how they’re gonna do it because the Initiative never existed.

And this whole “first son” thing of Victoria’s past just seems to be confusing the plot a bit.

Ashley isn’t gonna save Conrad; she didn’t even try to stall him after he proved how much of a jerkwad he is. Daniel came back from an altercation, in which he eyes Amanda’s gun, with Aiden @ Amanda’s house with blood on his hands and shirt, so I’m not real sure what to make of that.

Comment by Jodi – August 7, 2013 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Perhaps we are forgetting D might be the scene in this new Season. Jack was distraught at learning about the bomb. He said he didn’t understand why “Emily” was helping him to get into the hospital to see his brother. Now he has the answer and will give in to “Emily’s” wishes not kill Conrad just yet. In my opinion both season 1 and 2 were great. I cannot wait for this next one to begin. I hope Jack and Amanda get together – friends or lovers. They were robbed from the beginning of a nice friendship/love affair. Over the years neither one married and now they have found each other. May they work together to bring on the revenge!

Comment by Ellen – August 15, 2013 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Revenge’? Because the comments so far makes me see the title as ‘Love’! Which is not the point!!! Daniel is good for Emily as a hubby but dat cant justify the revenge story!!! Aiden is good for Emily too as her hubby but he has no revenge story on the Grayson’s. Jack is much willing to revenge his lost on the Grayson’s which makes him more of a revenge partner than a lover!! Nolan? He has nothing to offer to the revenge story on the Grayson’s other than sentiments over his friends and dat makes him the closext clue of being Emily’s hubby coupled with the fact dat he was and is from day 1 of the revenge story. The statement ‘there is more to life than revenge’ makes it unequal for Ems to settle with Aiden, Daniel or Jack.

Comment by Johnbosco – August 31, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kudos to Johnbosco!!! I strongly believe in your theory!!! Non are best for Emily to settle with except Nolan. You go and write Novel, Johnbosco. You writeups is amazing.

Comment by chance gautney – September 1, 2013 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post