TVLine Wish List: 30 Actors From Cancelled Series We Want Back on TV Now!

The dust from up-fronts week has settled, and a harsh reality has come into focus: Whether or not we loved, liked or felt somewhat ambivalent about their most recent series, many of our favorite thespians won’t be popping up on our TV sets come this fall.

RELATED | TVLine’s Fall TV Preview — Your Guide to New and Returning Shows!

Of course, this sticky situation could easily be remedied as summer vacations end and activity begins to percolate in the writers’ rooms of new and returning series at all five networks.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

To help push the process along, we’ve cooked up a gallery of 30 actors from recently cancelled series who deserve juicy regular or recurring roles this fall.

So click through the photos below, then hit the comments to brainstorm which actors you’d cast on which series. And do sound off on other recently pink-slipped stars your DVR simply can’t live without!

Comments (228)

• Should have just written “the entire cast of fringe” <3

Comment by lisa – May 30, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thought the exact same thing!

Comment by Rachel – May 30, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too

Comment by Jan – May 30, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • me too :D I miss Fringe!!

Comment by Kate – May 30, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think asking for the entire cast of Fringe is a bit much ,, BUT , I would not mind seeing the following ,,
        Zach Gilford , never watched his hows but have seen him mentioned a few times and the dude is filling out well ,
        Megan Hilty , I like her , I want to see what she can do in a more serious drama though where she does not need to smile , and can play a hard ass professional .
        Scott Speedman , handsome guy , almost thinking he needs to play the straight man against an amazing Comedian , something similar to what James Wolk just landed.
        Justin Hartley, thinking he should be in something a lot more serious then he has done so far where he can play a darker character.
        Kyle Bornheimer, again another actor that needs a much darker , almost psychopathic character.
        Nene Leakes , YES ,, Anyone Else see her as an Attorney in The Good Wife ?
        Victor Garber, Loved him in Eli Stone , this man needs a job, can we land him at The Crazy Ones ?
        Matthew Perry , DUDE NEEDS TO STAY AWAY FROM COMEDIES THOUGH ! ‘
        Wes Brown ,, he needs a show !
        Theo James, needs a job but not as a lead that has to carry a show , .

Comment by Joseph Angelo – May 30, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Anna and Noble already have some other great projects at the movies. That’s because they aren’t here

Comment by mbr – May 30, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Anna is only doing voice acting for a movie so THAT doesn’t count. Frankly I hope Anna stays away from American tv show and movies. She should keep making Australian movies where she belongs.

Comment by Missmurray – May 30, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • *sigh*. Really. Why must people be this way? It isn’t healthy.

Comment by kajar – May 30, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • she is living in L.A,”Hollywood”, where she belongs.

Comment by Bonny – May 30, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was my first thought too!

Comment by Kirstin E. Jewell – May 30, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. Absolutely, yes. This. All of ‘em, including Georgina Haig.

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – May 30, 2013 11:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are ABSOLUTELY right!!

Comment by Carla – May 31, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PREACH!

Comment by Julio – May 31, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh! Pls… I will love to see it. Seth Gabel, Josh, Anna, John, Jasika, Michael… Gene, of course.
      In the truth when I saw the Jasika’s picture I think “Oh God! TvLine, count the Gene in this Top 30″ lol

Comment by Jeff Alves – June 11, 2013 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No John Noble? Come on TVline.

Comment by Mellie – May 30, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, no… I don’t want him back on TV. I want him in Star Wars Episode VII…

Comment by John DeMayo – May 30, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The entire cast of Happy Endings !!.

Comment by rod – May 30, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually want to see entire cast of Happy Endings in Happy Endings!

Comment by SylwekG – May 30, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did you see the gay dude get a part in Iron MAn 3!1 He was funny!1

Comment by Jason – May 30, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This! Cmon USA!

Comment by Steven – May 30, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS! A million times THIS!

Comment by schu – May 30, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well happy Endings is still in contention so don’t be jinxing it

Comment by juan – May 30, 2013 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except for E. Cuthbert. Not a fan, but I didn’t hate her on Happy Endings.

Comment by Carla – May 31, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want to see Kris Polaha in any show I will like. I mean, every single show with him gets cancelled. North Shore, Life Unexpected, Ringer, Made in Jersey. Something else?
    But I’m looking forward to see Megan Hilty and hope that her next show won’t be such a train wreck like Smash.

Comment by SylwekG – May 30, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • indeed. That guy should fire his agent.
      Also goes for the Kyle guy from all the failed sitcoms.

Comment by wi – May 30, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least Life Unexpected got two seasons… Mind you, enough episodes to fill out an entire season, so I suppose that’s not saying much.

Comment by Miranda – June 2, 2013 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I assume by not including anyone from Happy Endings, that’s just you holding out hope for a USA pickup, or in deep denial, right?

Comment by George (@JusticeGMH) – May 30, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How could you not have Gary Sinise on this list? They need to find a new show with him and Sela Ward…they were good together.

Comment by tlh45 – May 30, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN!!! I clicked on this link hoping Gary Sinise would be on the list!!! However, I can take solace knowing Justin Hartley is on the list.

Comment by lll – May 30, 2013 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gary, Sela, Carmine and AJ Buckley!!!

Comment by Carla Lopes (@Carla_Lopes89) – May 31, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely Mamie Gummer & Justin Hartley…was broken hearted when their show cancelled! If props had seen it, they would have loved it too , especially after the first month or so

Comment by Sueso – June 3, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nene? Nope, she can stay off the air.

Comment by David Stumme – May 30, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Last time I checked she was still in Glee, so I don’t understand what she is doing here.

Comment by SylwekG – May 30, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!

Comment by Sunny Mc (@mcdeallover) – May 30, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second, third, and fourth this. Her 15 minutes were up oh-so-long ago.

Comment by BookGirl – May 30, 2013 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you? Seriously? She’s a one-note ‘actor’ at best. I can’t stand her. Sure she’s gotten some funny lines, but that’s the writing and not the way she delivers them. She’s a horrible ‘actor’.

Comment by Daisy – May 30, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve been saying this all along. She’s horrible.

Comment by cookie – May 30, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kristen Ritter and most definitely Nene Leakes. Everyone over here is totally hating on her. The truth of the matter is, she’s funny and highly entertaining, and we can’t blame her if Ryan Murphy capatalized on that, and placed her in roles that were suited to her persona on RHOA. We haven’t seen her in a different role or character, so we have no basis for a comparison and should not be so harsh in critiquing her. She made the New Normal for me and I cried tears of laughter for performance on Glee. Nene Rocks and I can’t wait to see what her new role she’ll take on next in the scripted world. Keep flying high Nene!!!

Comment by vern1331 – June 3, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isnt she one of the Somewhere Housewives?
      Why is she on the list?

Comment by wi – May 30, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s a big Nope for Nene from me too. Why Ryan Murphy is so obsessed with her is beyond me. Please don’t put her in American Horror Story, Ryan!

Comment by The Beach – May 30, 2013 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • John Noble?

Comment by Mindy – May 30, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole cast of 30 Rock.

Comment by Sunny Mc (@mcdeallover) – May 30, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Krysten Ritter. Annalynne Mccord. Zach Gilford. Ellie Kemper. Megan Hilty. Maya Rudolph. Scott Speedman. Matthew Perry. Victor Garber. Elizabeth Perkins. <——-my votes.

Vanessa Williams has been from show to show to show since Ugly Betty and it's sad, but I cant see her in another one season (666) bland (desparate housewives) role.

Lutz is your pick out of all the amazing 30 rock cast members?!

Comment by MSEW – May 30, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Put Laura Benanti from ‘Go On’ and Casey Wilson form ‘Happy Endings’, then it would be a perfect list.

Comment by Adrian Arciniega – May 30, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with Bornheimer, Rudolph, Perry, Kemper, Lacy and Polaha (but only if he does a comedy).

Disagree with Nene Leakes (WTF?), Michael Urie (David Krumholtz is way cooler), and John Lutz (because you could have said Tina Fey or anyone else on 30 Rock, not that Lutz isn’t funny). Jesse Bradford was one of the lesser parts of GWK. Cregger and Hayes dominated.

And where the hell is Justin Kirk?

Comment by Zachary – May 30, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do we really need Kyle Bornheimer in another lame sitcom?
      It may not be is fault, but he doesn’t have enough presence to be the lead.

Comment by tvfan – May 30, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He might be better as a side character. I don’t know. I like him though, he has insane timing, a unique knack for physical humor, a fair amount of charisma, and was mentioned on Psych this week. I’ll watch whatever he’s in. Someday he’ll find a hit show. Took Clooney a few tries.

Comment by Zachary – May 30, 2013 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maria Bello, and glad you had Cudlitz, he’s my #1 pick!

Comment by SuzyQ – May 30, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Maria Bello. Please, let’s get her into a show that will stick. She’s to good of an actress to be on the sidelines.

Comment by kajar – May 30, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • *too

Comment by kajar – May 30, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maria Bello as a hardened MMA star in Brazil who becomes a coach for underprivileged runaway teen females at a youth shelter in an inner city, after her training team dies (all but her) on a bus trip to an out of town competition and she can’t compete anymore? A drama obviously, minus any sap — more like The Wire than Touched by an Angel.

Comment by NottaProb – July 1, 2013 02:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Cudlitz! he’s such an amazing actor. He should totally join ‘Homeland’ or get his own series.

Zach Gilford too, been a fan of his since ‘Friday Night Lights’ they should have tried to get him for ‘Chicago PD’ (the Chicago Fire spin-off) but that’ll most likely get cancelled anyway so it’s probably for the best that he didn’t end up there.

Comment by Dan – May 30, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty amazing idea to have Zach in Chicago PD!

Comment by EWJ – May 30, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my God, I would love that!! I’ve also been a fan of Zach’s since Friday Night Lights, he was so great on that. And to get him on Chicago PD, yes I would totally be on board with that. Maybe it won’t get cancelled then. :)

Comment by Jules – May 31, 2013 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love you, Michael! BUT you lost me with NeNe. That she would inhabit the same list as Regina ing is just wrong.

Comment by Giovanni Vitacolonna – May 30, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matthew Perry? Seriously? How many shots does this guy deserve?

Comment by Jason Castleman (@lethargicj) – May 30, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he has the record for most failed TV series. At least five before friends and three or four after friends. Of course he doesn’t need to work he has millions from Friends

Comment by Jason – May 30, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Matthew Perry should not be cast to carry a show , nor should he be part of any pure comedy , he had done some good work check out his performances as part of The Good Wife ,

Comment by Joseph Angelo – May 30, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most of his show shouldn’t have been cancelled Studio and Go On we’re great shows.

Comment by Mike R. – May 30, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, Studio was great. Nothing wrong with that show other than it couldn’t find an audience.

Comment by MrMank – May 30, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PERFECT LIST. I mean it. Just add Michael Steger , Kevin Alejandro , Daniel Lissing , Dave Annable , Janet Montgomery , Goran Visnjic , Radha Mitchell , Jessica Lucas , Sarah Jones.

Comment by Really – May 30, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes to Dave Annable! I would love to see him back on TV soon.
      And I agree with Theo James from the list, too

Comment by Christine – May 31, 2013 02:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please GOD no more Kevin Alejandro. So NOT talented and just downright terrible. He always plays the same character (although sometimes he’s straight and sometimes he’s gay, he’s still the same character).

Comment by Lisa – June 4, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and Sophia Bush!

Comment by gennytv – May 30, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From this season’s cancellations: Gary Sinese, Michael Chiklis, and Carrie-Anne Moss.

Comment by Pennagirl – May 30, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We need KaDee on Tv, she did such an awesome job on PP how not to love her. Alona Tal was pretty good aswell. She played 2 roles in 1 show, and she made 2 completly distinct characters. Fans already cast AnnaLynne as Samantha in The CD so there shouldn’t be any issues.
    Kris Polaha is a show killer. No show lives long with him so don’t cast him in any of my SHOWS. And Justin Hartley disappointed me in Emliy Owens. I would rather see Mamie in a new show.

Comment by Maki – May 30, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • KaDee is joining some sort of Assassin show.Dunno why she’s on the list.

Comment by Shaun – May 30, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • BLOODLINE was not picked up.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 30, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anna Torv!

Comment by Hanna – May 30, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will take Josh Jackson, Zach Gilford, Justin Hartley, KaDee and Victor!!

Comment by cas – May 30, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely YES on Megan Hilty. I would also like to see Justin Bartha, Andrew Rannels and Georgia King from The New Normal land somewhere!

Comment by Katie – May 30, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!! They could even be really smart and figure out a way to put Megan Hilty and Victor Garber singing together – not all the time as that would be hoky, but they worked his singing into the likes of Eli Stone…

Jasika Nicole gets an extra special honorable mention because I fell in love with her in the Fringe pilot, and unless I’m very much mistaken she never even uttered a line in the pilot, which is some trick.

Comment by misskittyreads – May 30, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nicely said. As I clicked through the slideshow, when I got to Jasika Nicole, I had such a grin on my face (and they used the screen shot with Gene, which is simply AWESOME). Someone needs to find another good role for her. She’s fantastic.

Comment by Lisa – June 4, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why choose only actors from recently cancelled shows. How about any actor from Joss WHedon’s shows? ALexis Denisof, Summer Glau, James Marsters, Juliet Landau, Anthony Stewart Head, Nicholas Brendan, Eliza Dushku, Amy Acker

Comment by Jason – May 30, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES. I LOVE Summer Glau.

Comment by Really – May 30, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Summer Glau is awesome, though I think she has somehow inherited “the curse of Ted McGinley” for killing a TV series. To be fair, she did do a spot on “The Big Bang Theory,” and that show is still doing fine, so…

Comment by Malachi – May 30, 2013 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amy Acker is a semi-regular on Person Of Interest

Comment by Keith – May 30, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh yeah. Cool. I don’t watch that! I heard that Anthony Stewart Head got some kind of job coming up! I wish joss would reuse some of these people on his new SHIELD show!! Especially Juliet Landau and James Marsters. Would love to see then play a super villain couple or something.

Comment by Jason – May 30, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m pretty sure Head’s show “The Selection” didn’t get picked up. He is in some upcoming movies though. If they could find a place for him on SHIELD, that would be awesome.

Comment by kajar – May 30, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bummer about Head’s show not being picked up! Yes he would be great as a member of SHIELD or a villain. Have you ever seen him as Repo Man in Repo: The Genetic Opera. He was so good!!!

Comment by Jason – May 30, 2013 04:22 PM PDT
    • Nicholas Brendan is on Criminal Minds sometimes. I was never a Dushku fan. I would like to see more Denisof on HIMYM this season because Sandy Rivers is hilarious, seriously this guy cracks me up. Yes please, James Marsters on anything, even just guest appearances.

Comment by cas – May 31, 2013 06:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want to play this game! How about the cast of Arrested Development? By the way, I’m really hoping Will Arnett’s newest show gets canceled immediately. It looks terrible and it will open him up for a better vehicle. Unrelated: Greg Grunberg. Also unrelated: The cast of Herman’s Head.

Comment by Lisa – June 4, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, one more thought. Nancy McKeon. Remember her?

Comment by Lisa – June 4, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You got Joshua Jackson, but forgot John Noble and Anna Torv. I need the Fringe trio back on my TV screen, but Jasik Nicole was also an excellent pick.

Comment by Mike R. – May 30, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope those two screen hogging hacks stay away from American TV.

Comment by Missmurray – May 30, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Screen hogging hacks? Who in the hell are you referring to? Fringe was an ensemble effort and the entire cast was amazing in it. I’d love to see each and every one of them back on my American TV screen in the future (including Blair Brown and Lance Reddick, not mentioned above).

Comment by kajar – May 30, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Fringe was NEVER an ensemble show or else people wouldn’t be complaining about how the show isn’t the Anna torv show or the john noble show. John and Anna were given all the Emmy worthy work while josh, jasika, Seth, lance and Blair were given half assed material. Nobody gives josh any type of recognition because he didn’t have 5 people to play. He was called the weakest link and a bad actor.

So yeah, fringe was nothing but the Anna and John can play 5 people show. Point blank.

Comment by Missmurray – May 31, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • *yawn*

Comment by kajar – May 31, 2013 07:41 PM PDT
      • Whose holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch? That right, no one, I will never understand why people make such a big deal about what other people like to watch.

Comment by Mike R. – May 30, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And nobody put a gun to your head to read my posts.

Comment by Missmurray – May 31, 2013 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You’re the one that replied to my original post??

Comment by Mike R. – June 2, 2013 03:42 PM PDT
  • How did you miss Dana Delany? She is amazing.

Comment by Malachi – May 30, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock

Comment by Dr. Bombay – May 30, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beth Riesgraf… Leverage.

Comment by Erin – May 30, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES to this! I was so bummed when Leverage got cancelled.

Comment by Maggie – May 30, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. I want Christian Kane back as well, maybe a family man like he was in Close To Home.

Comment by Linda – May 30, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want the entire crew to find more work. Beth had a pilot, CBS’s Surgeron General something-or-other, but it didn’t get picked up.

Comment by Andy – May 30, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Beth needs a feisty character. Something about her energy seems to require it. That isn’t saying she can’t act in a serious manner, but she hums in a wonderful way that would be wasted on something named ‘surgeon general’ (though Dana Delany probably would’ve done wonders in that role).

Comment by NottaProb – July 1, 2013 02:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TV is a better place with Chi McBride

Comment by Travis – May 30, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree 100%. Love me some Chi McBride!

Comment by Eliza – May 30, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seeing how Mark Valley is also off TV due to Body of Proof’s cancellation, here’s my suggestion: get him and Chi McBride back together (along with Jackie Earle Haley) for Human Target! Just no Ilsa Pucci, though (Aames, maybe – kinda liked her as Guerrero’s protege).

Comment by Steve F. – May 30, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Totally agree with you Steve

Comment by Andy – May 30, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I still miss Human Target.

Comment by Renee – May 30, 2013 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I want Emerson Cod back on my TV. I think that was Chi McBride’s best role ever.

Comment by Lisa – June 4, 2013 06:12 PM PDT
    • Agreed. I feel bad for the guy, he needs to be on a show that can actually, y’know, stick around for a while. I hope that happens eventually.

Comment by Angela – May 30, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d looooove an updated Boston Public

Comment by brycealexander – May 30, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he would make a great King Pin on SHIELD.

Comment by TVFan – May 31, 2013 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree they didn’t give Golden Boy a chance. Great show. Should not have cancelled this show

Comment by Paula – May 31, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Justin Hartley, Kris Polaha, KaDee Strickland, Megan Hilty, Victor Garber, Matthew Perry and Joshua Jackson back!

Comment by Jacqi – May 30, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anna Torv! John Noble!

Comment by Marivi Gil – May 30, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d have to add Sophia Bush and Jamie Bamber to the list.

Comment by Angel – May 30, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Cudlitz, Chi McBride and Regina King … preferably in something together!

Comment by Nunaya_Bidness – May 30, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sophia Bush, Sophia Bush and Sophia Bush! She needs her own series STAT! Also, Annalynne McCord??? Bitch please.

Comment by dude – May 30, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nene Leaks REALLY? I can think of a whole lotta GREAT ACTORS that need to grace our screens and she is not one of them..

Comment by holly – May 30, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kyle has tried to many times, Unless its a care bears film as Shireky NeNe can f**k off, and Matthew Perry outside of Good Wife can retire from comedies!

Comment by DavidSask – May 30, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dana Delany, people!

Comment by Norah – May 30, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agreed! All are great talents.

Comment by Melody Paris – May 30, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack Davenport. Hopefully another show where he gets to keep his accent.

Comment by Lucy – May 30, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jack’s shooting a new 60s set UK medical show called Breathless at the moment

Comment by Katie – May 30, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My faves are Scott Speedman, Victor Garber, KaDee Strickland, and Zach Gilford and I would also add Dana Delaney to this list. I think all of these actors should always be on my TV. =) BTW-KaDee and her hubby Jason are expecting their first baby later this fall though so she may not be back on TV for a while! Congrats to them!! =)

Comment by HeatherC – May 30, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kadee joining an Assassin pilot where she plays the mom.

Comment by Shaun – May 30, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With the reboot of 24 how about Scott Speedman & Michael Cudlitz as CTU agents working with Kiefer (Jack Bauer) & Sela Ward as POTUS or the CTU boss lady?…

Comment by Anne – May 30, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Cudlitz has already been on 24. And his character died. Season 2 when he and Jack and Nina are in the plane, and the plane is shot down and crashed. He survived the crash, but the people who shot the plane down finished the job and killed him.

Comment by Stephen S. – May 31, 2013 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ummm…. Everyone from Happy Endings, John Noble, Ben McKenzie, thankyouverymuch

Comment by Karen – May 30, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The cast of Roswell: Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Majandra Delfino etc…

Comment by Liz – May 30, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You forgot Paget Brewster and Mark Valley.

Comment by Lilly – May 30, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mark Valley absolutely!! I was viewing the list and kept expecting him to show up!

Comment by Lady K – May 30, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never Nene unless she is Shrieky on Care Bears movie or cartoon, MP please can’t carry a show Good Wife guest arc and that is all, and Kyle, your time is up to find another career or stage act!

Comment by DavidSask – May 30, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s greedy of me to want Jo

Comment by adlib19 – May 30, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nini leakes,, john lutz, ANYBODY from Smash? Did you mix the list up with your list of “People who should never be on TV again”? I see about half and half.

Comment by Bubbawubba Gump – May 30, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have you even seen smash?? Megan Hilty was the perfection that held that show together! She deserves to be on tv week after week where she can sing as loud as she wants! She is a future TONY winner and Nobody must forget that!!

Comment by carlodowd – May 30, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dude, Megan Hilty was the villain of season one. Straight up written so that everyone was supposed to hate her and she is so incredibly talented that she took a character that was supposed to be despised and split the fandom. The way the season was written we were all supposed to be rooting for Karen to beat the bitter washed up Ivy and Megan Hilty was so knock down fabulous that half of the people that watched the show literally blew up whenever Katherine McPhee’s character beat her. It was the most incredible thing. Ivy’s was truly reprehensible in season one and Megan Hilty is so good that people didn’t care. Then in season two they basically made them dual leads. She is a phenomenon and she can’t get back on my TV fast enough for me.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – May 31, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Remove Nene Leakes and add Mamie Gummer and I’d agree with this list :-)

Comment by kavyn – May 30, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely KaDee Strickland! I was really hoping her pilot would get picked up

Comment by Becca – May 30, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely agree with Sela Ward. She so awesome on CSI: NY. It felt like she had been on the show since the beginning. She just fit in really well not to mention her acting has always been engaging and flawless.

Comment by King – May 30, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES to Anna Belknap and Sela Ward from CSI/NY.

Comment by Juliab. – May 30, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post