Exclusive Hannibal First Look: Will Is Losing Time — and Maybe His Marbles, Too?

Get More: Exclusive, Video

As the murders pile up on Hannibal, they’re taking quite the toll on the FBI’s biggest asset, Will Graham. Not only is he experiencing a loss of time, he also may be going crazy — as you can see in the following exclusive video from Thursday’s episode (NBC, 10/9c).

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

Dr. Lecter asks Will to draw a clock to help the profiler hold onto himself, and the results are… well, you’ll see.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: ,

Comments (33)

• Oh WOW. This show just wrecks me emotions. No news of it’s renewal just doesn’t help at ALL. O.o

Comment by Azrielen – May 28, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and really hope it comes back for S2!

Comment by Susan Jackson – May 28, 2013 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a phenomenal show

Comment by Patrick Maloney – May 28, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show gets better and better every episode!

Comment by Mikael – May 28, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW.. Oh my..

Comment by July Lie – May 28, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that’s creepy…

Comment by Whatever – May 28, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a terrific show. Can’t understand why NBC won’t show love be renewing it!

Comment by Barbara Chesnik – May 28, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah! Renew it already! Or give it to USA etc!

Comment by Karen B. – May 28, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the clock! Season 2 please…..

Comment by N – May 28, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • creepy!!!!! can’t wait!

Comment by Alison – May 28, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my GOD. I cannot wait for this episode, it looks so creepy and fantastic. I love this show so so so much. Nothing on TV compares at all, except maybe Breaking Bad. God, I wish this show were on AMC where it would be appreciated!

Comment by Chelsea (@nubiledays) – May 28, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i’ve said from the beginning this show should be on AMC. if it were aired at the same time, i can’t imagine a better pairing than this with The Walking Dead!

of course i’m so obsessed with this show i’d accept it on ANYTHING at anytime. i was not a fan of the pilot, but now i can’t imagine my life without it…please please renew it or allow another network to have it!!!

Comment by Deb M – May 28, 2013 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh damn, that was nuts. Can’t wait for another superb ep.
    And echoing everyone’s sentiments–renew the show, NBC!!

Comment by Saint Alicia – May 28, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How creepy is that?! NBC please renew!!!!

Comment by Ami – May 28, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there any way a person outside the US can watch it too? Like me :)

Grr, I always have trouble with NBC clips.

Comment by Mafalda – May 28, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am truly worried for Will – THAT’s how well-written this show is!

Comment by Susan Lacy – May 28, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol i know it. Hugh Dancy does such a phenomenal job, i actually got misty eyed and had a lump in my throat last week when he went into Lector’s office, freaking out because he lost time. is it Thursday yet????

Comment by Deb M – May 28, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just WOW… I adore this show!

Comment by Lalla – May 28, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show so much-some really brilliant acting, and it really gets your emotions! if it isn’t renewed I honestly don’t know what the (TV) world is coming to

Comment by Anna – May 28, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is really great. I hope NBC renews it.

Comment by Mari – May 28, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!!” Those were my exact words after watching this clip. I cannot wait for this episode, I’m so freaking psyched!! :D Ahhhh! So excited!

Comment by Darcy D'Amato – May 28, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope this show gets renewed. It’s so good. Sucks that the ratings are so low. Much better than Scandal and Rookie Blue and all that other crap.

Comment by Amy – May 28, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my T.V. is off six days a week (on computer) but I turn on NBC for this show.

Comment by marnia – May 28, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wasn’t sure about this show for a while, as it’s VERY pretentious and I usually can’t stand that, but it’s really grown on me over the last few eps. Also, Hugh Dancy, who I’ve never even looked twice at, is phenomenal in this role. He’s definitely the most interesting character by far. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing considering the show is called Hannibal, but it’s got me watching anyhow.

Comment by Ruby – May 28, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hugh Dancy is fantastic in Hannibal and I agree that he’s the most interesting character. I sort of feel like they only called the show Hannibal for recognition the name gets.

Comment by Aprilcot – May 29, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is freaking awesome
    can’t wait for next episode
    this show is really awesome i love it hope that there is season 2 .
    i am interested in Will & Hannibal, hope that hannibal is really helping Will here

Comment by knight – May 29, 2013 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not able to watch it! Not fair! I’m having a hard time being patiend. NBC, plz renew it or someone else WILL! <3

Comment by CCarolinee – May 29, 2013 04:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mads Mikkelsen is an intriguing and unconventional actor, and he is doing an amazing job as Hannibal. This is the best and most intelligent show I’ve seen in a long long long time. NBC please renew!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Maria Aparecida Pachaly – May 29, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, wow. I can’t wait. I just can’t wait!! Will and Hannibal are amazing together.

Comment by Kelli Koeller – May 29, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is so good. Even this small clip was nothing short of breathtaking. Come on NBC, quit being dumb and renew the show already! Or give it to someone who will appreciate it more.

Comment by Tony – May 29, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Renew this show now!

Comment by Mark – May 30, 2013 01:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course the question really is, is Will the one with the misperception, or is it Lector? Hmm?

Comment by ForeverBones – May 30, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post