Exclusive

Exclusive Hannibal First Look: Will Is Losing Time -- and Maybe His Marbles, Too?

As the murders pile up on Hannibal, they’re taking quite the toll on the FBI’s biggest asset, Will Graham. Not only is he experiencing a loss of time, he also may be going crazy — as you can see in the following exclusive video from Thursday’s episode (NBC, 10/9c).

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

Dr. Lecter asks Will to draw a clock to help the profiler hold onto himself, and the results are… well, you’ll see.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Azrielen says:

Oh WOW. This show just wrecks me emotions. No news of it’s renewal just doesn’t help at ALL. O.o

2. I love this show and really hope it comes back for S2!

3. Patrick Maloney says:

Such a phenomenal show

4. Mikael says:

This show gets better and better every episode!

5. July Lie says:

WOW.. Oh my..

6. Whatever says:

Now that’s creepy…

7. Barbara Chesnik says:

This is a terrific show. Can’t understand why NBC won’t show love be renewing it!

8. Karen B. says:

Yeah! Renew it already! Or give it to USA etc!

9. N says:

Loved the clock! Season 2 please…..

10. Alison says:

creepy!!!!! can’t wait!

11. Oh my GOD. I cannot wait for this episode, it looks so creepy and fantastic. I love this show so so so much. Nothing on TV compares at all, except maybe Breaking Bad. God, I wish this show were on AMC where it would be appreciated!

• Deb M says:

i’ve said from the beginning this show should be on AMC. if it were aired at the same time, i can’t imagine a better pairing than this with The Walking Dead!

of course i’m so obsessed with this show i’d accept it on ANYTHING at anytime. i was not a fan of the pilot, but now i can’t imagine my life without it…please please renew it or allow another network to have it!!!

12. Saint Alicia says:

Oh damn, that was nuts. Can’t wait for another superb ep.
    And echoing everyone’s sentiments–renew the show, NBC!!

13. Ami says:

How creepy is that?! NBC please renew!!!!

14. Mafalda says:

Is there any way a person outside the US can watch it too? Like me :)

Grr, I always have trouble with NBC clips.

15. Susan Lacy says:

I am truly worried for Will – THAT’s how well-written this show is!

• Deb M says:

lol i know it. Hugh Dancy does such a phenomenal job, i actually got misty eyed and had a lump in my throat last week when he went into Lector’s office, freaking out because he lost time. is it Thursday yet????

16. Lalla says:

Just WOW… I adore this show!

17. Anna says:

Love this show so much-some really brilliant acting, and it really gets your emotions! if it isn’t renewed I honestly don’t know what the (TV) world is coming to

18. Mari says:

This show is really great. I hope NBC renews it.

19. “Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!!” Those were my exact words after watching this clip. I cannot wait for this episode, I’m so freaking psyched!! :D Ahhhh! So excited!

20. Amy says:

I really hope this show gets renewed. It’s so good. Sucks that the ratings are so low. Much better than Scandal and Rookie Blue and all that other crap.

21. marnia says:

my T.V. is off six days a week (on computer) but I turn on NBC for this show.

22. Ruby says:

I wasn’t sure about this show for a while, as it’s VERY pretentious and I usually can’t stand that, but it’s really grown on me over the last few eps. Also, Hugh Dancy, who I’ve never even looked twice at, is phenomenal in this role. He’s definitely the most interesting character by far. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing considering the show is called Hannibal, but it’s got me watching anyhow.

• Aprilcot says:

Hugh Dancy is fantastic in Hannibal and I agree that he’s the most interesting character. I sort of feel like they only called the show Hannibal for recognition the name gets.

23. knight says:

this is freaking awesome
    can’t wait for next episode
    this show is really awesome i love it hope that there is season 2 .
    i am interested in Will & Hannibal, hope that hannibal is really helping Will here

24. CCarolinee says:

I’m not able to watch it! Not fair! I’m having a hard time being patiend. NBC, plz renew it or someone else WILL! <3

25. Mads Mikkelsen is an intriguing and unconventional actor, and he is doing an amazing job as Hannibal. This is the best and most intelligent show I’ve seen in a long long long time. NBC please renew!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Oh, wow. I can’t wait. I just can’t wait!! Will and Hannibal are amazing together.

27. Tony says:

This show is so good. Even this small clip was nothing short of breathtaking. Come on NBC, quit being dumb and renew the show already! Or give it to someone who will appreciate it more.

28. Mark says:

Can’t wait! Renew this show now!

29. ForeverBones says:

Of course the question really is, is Will the one with the misperception, or is it Lector? Hmm?

30. Michelle says: