What to Watch Monday: Longmire Saddles Back Up, The Glades and Bachelorette Return and More

Longmire_Season2_DWOn TV this Memorial Day: Longmire weathers a harrowing season premiere, ghosts are at play in The Glades, Revolution has a (possibly) deadly face-off and another Bachelorette looks for love. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm The Bachelorette (ABC) | Two-hour Season 9 premiere: Sean Lowe cast-off Desiree Hartsock is back to find love in a season of her own.

8 pm The Voice (NBC) | The Top 8 perform.

8 pm The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family) | Ben’s efforts to win Amy back anger her instead; Henry makes an important decision.

8:30 pm The Goodwin Games (Fox) | Henry is disappointed to find out that his smart, beautiful ex Lucinda has a boyfriend… and I’m disappointed that Henry would’ve thought otherwise.

RELATED | What to Watch: Your Guide to 35 Memorial Day Weekend Marathons and Specials!

9 pm The Glades (A&E) | Season 4 premiere: When the body of an heiress is found in a haunted plantation house, Jim must delve into a 150-year-old ghost story to solve the murder.

9 pm Ring of Fire (Lifetime) | Move over, Reese: This Jewel’d TV-movie highlights the life of musician (and Johnny Cash spouse) June Carter Cash.

9 pm Hit the Floor (VH1) | Series premiere: Newcomer Taylour Paige plays Ahsha Hayes, who enters the wild world of pro basketball when she tries out for the L.A. Devil Girls dance team. Dean Cain (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), Kimberly Elise (Close to Home) and Charlotte Ross (Days of Our Lives) co-star. (And look for So You Think You Can Dance all-star Allison Holker as one of the Devil Girls.)

RELATED | Hot for Summer! Your Guide to 125 Upcoming Premiere and Finale Dates

10 pm Longmire (A&E) | Season 2 premiere: Walt pursues escaped convicts and their hostages up a mountain, where he develops hypothermia and has some very telling hallucinations.

10 pm Revolution (NBC) | Miles and Monroe face off again — “this time even more lethally,” the official episode synopsis promises.

10 pm Bakery Boss (TLC) | Series premiere: Cake Boss‘ Buddy gives struggling pastry shops some tough love in this new, unscripted outing.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (29)

• Glades
    Longmire

So excited they are back!

Comment by kirads09 – May 27, 2013 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades fo’ sho

Comment by Rebecca – May 27, 2013 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing tbh…. Maybe the goodwin games if I’m bored

Comment by Jose – May 27, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the goodwin games pilot was fun i hope it can maintain its charm and humor

Comment by david – May 27, 2013 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWE Raw

Comment by echox860 – May 27, 2013 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bachelorette and Ring of Fire (been so excited for this since it was first announced- love Jewel!), though not live since I’ll be working during both. DVR to the rescue!

Comment by James – May 27, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice & Revolution (don’t give up on these shows yet because they’re on NBC).

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – May 27, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sadly Revolution had great promise at first. But it has done nothing to keep me interested or make me care about it or any of the characters.

Comment by kirads09 – May 27, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ^ We have a “Revolution hater”. BOO!

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – May 27, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I actually wasn’t convinced Revolution would be that great at first.. but I really think it has improved significantly with each new episode.

Comment by Jooshua – May 27, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Longmire was a surprisingly fun series last summer. There aren’t many law enforcement characters like Walt Longmire anymore (grumpy, quiet, old-fashioned, but still a good guy). I imagine Longmire as an older version of Raylan Givens. Glad to have this show back.

Comment by Sareeta – May 27, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We just started watching Longmire and love it; and I’m not even the hard-and-fast Western lover my husband is; but the plots and acting both have been excellent, and the modern-day Wyoming setting allows for some interesting current topics like life and politics on modern Indian reservations (I use that term because it’s in the series; in some ways both the remote setting (and office staff) and the character of Long mire remind me of the Tom selleck series set in Maine; and in a recent episode I was reminded of the cults that were in Oregon and in the San Diego area, so I see that newsworthy incidents and facts from the recent (and not-so-recent) past have been incorporated.

Comment by Cindy – May 27, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this show, so glad it is coming back!

Comment by Barbara Steele – May 27, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Longmire is a nicely written show and the actor playing Walt Longmire is so sexy to me. Googled and found out he’s actually australian. Shocking.

Comment by TLG – May 28, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Longmire!!

Comment by Juliab. – May 27, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Longmire!!

Comment by Maureen – May 27, 2013 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Longmire!

Comment by Chicago Dan – May 27, 2013 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice & Longmire.

Comment by Steve F. – May 27, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice, Longmire and Glades!

Comment by Alienate – May 27, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glades (Yay) and Longmire (since I work on it–Yay), and The Voice. Thanks goodness for DVR!

Comment by Kim – May 27, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s the Glades for me. Can’t wait.

Comment by Linda – May 27, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite is the Glades! Glad to have Jim back!

Comment by aurat22 – May 27, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Longmire. He’s a maverick, not like the lovable James Garner Maverick, but a Sarah Palin maverick, but still, I watch it because it’s one of the only shows that has Native Americans in it.

Comment by bobbie – May 27, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Glades, Longmire, Revolution, RHOC (yes, I’m embarrassed by that one, but aren’t we allowed a guilty pleasure?)

Comment by Mel – May 27, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its Longmire and the Glades for me, so glad they are back!

Comment by Mary – May 27, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution has gotten BETTER each episode. I can’t believe anyone would think it has gotten worse. One of my favorite shows. NBC has 2 programs I watch and love-Grimm and Revolution.

Comment by Patsy – May 27, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Longmire, definitely! I wish this show was more than ten episodes per season.

Comment by Jerri – May 27, 2013 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • am glad callie finally said yes gg love it glad to see it bk. Longmire is my other favorite good to see it bk love my westerns walt sorta reminds of to me at least (Robert fuller) wagon train days , hope brock gets what coming to him bad vibes from him .stay away from walts daughter.

Comment by mary – May 28, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post