Rookie Blue Sneak Peek: Andy Meets Sam's New Girlfriend, Gets Awkward With Her Ex

How you don’t want to meet your ex’s new significant other: While sweaty and out of breath.

Unfortunately, that’s the situation Rookie Blue‘s Andy finds herself in on next Thursday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) when she crosses paths with Sam’s girlfriend Marlo during a run, and we’ve got a sneak peek at the less-than-ideal first encounter.

RELATED | Rookie Blue Season 4 Spoilers — Missy Peregrym on Working With Sam’s New Girlfriend

It gets even more uncomfortable later, when Andy and Sam are left to make small talk — and try to awkwardly walk through a tight doorway at the same time.

Press PLAY to watch the preview videos and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...
Loading video...

1. Gina says:

I hate Marlo. Go away now!!! Lol

2. Sam kinda reminds me of Logan from VMars :)

3. christine says:

i just love the video,i love Sam and Andy they are great together and as a COUPLE,i loved them together in the video!

4. Terry says:

I’m glad that Sam and Andy are over… I’m really enjoying Nick and Andy, I hope they go with them this season– they’re perfect together.

• filmex2000 says:

It’s hard to believe the boys and girls from the Victoria Secret/Calvin Klein police force are still on the air.

On the other hand, cancelling Missy Peregrym’s cleavage will always be a difficult call.

5. K. says:

For me I want Sam and Andy together for me they belong with each other, as for Nick and Andy, I think of them more buddies or best friends…

6. Sar says:

Well, so far absolutely nothing to make anyone like Marlo. LOVE love love Nick….he and Andy have so much chemistry, it will be interesting to see what their relationship (as friends or more) will do to Sam.

7. Linda Lee says:

I think Sam is wishing he hadn’t moved on so fast.

8. Diane says:

Get Sam and Andy and Gail and Nick back together! Oh I also want to see more of Matty. He is my favorite. I miss Jerry.

9. Mike R. says:

That was wonderfully awkward.

10. Rachel says:

I hope they find someone for Dov! He deserves someone too. Just like everyone else. Andy/Sam, Nick/Gail, Chris/girlfriend. I think it is to early to fine someone for Traci.

11. michaela says:

I’m obsessed with rookie blue.. But I can’t watch it since I live in South Africa and its not out here yet.. But I’m to darn impatient… Please tell me what happened!! I need detail !! :) ThanKZ

12. amanda says:

This is giving me a “can not load plugins: file not found” error, would this be something on my end or tvlines? I can see all the youtube videos on other posts.

13. onlyakb says:

this is going to be so awkwardly funny, ” we are running another lap, right now” hahahah

14. Rowan77 says:

The first ep was really good. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens this season.

15. xnewsman says:

“Um diddy, um diddy, umdiddy, umdiddy dee”
    This is dialog music for a cop show?
    WTF
    Try again…

16. jeani617 says:

Sar-i think they have chemistry too! Ep 1–andy said something about 6 months w/these jerks and nick said it wasn’t bad and andy smiled…i think something is there!

17. S says:

WHEN IS SEASON 4 SHOWN IN ENGLAND.

18. Kali says:

I just love Sam and Andy together, and I have ever since the very first episode. Whenever those two share screen time, those are the best moments on Rookie Blue. They have amazing chemisty and, I believe, they truly love each other. So, I’ll be looking forward to seeing how they will interact this season and what will happen along the way – as long as all this leads those two where they belong: together.

19. Sandy says:

Really hoping Andy and Sam get back together by far my fav couple on all the shows i watch i mean i love nick and Sam but i don’t see it going anywhere long term maybe just a few months fling till Sam can realize he is with the wrong girl and throws marlo to the dogs im really not loving that girl at all!!!!!!!!