Rookie Blue Sneak Peek: Andy Meets Sam's New Girlfriend, Gets Awkward With Her Ex

Get More: First Look, Previews, Video

How you don’t want to meet your ex’s new significant other: While sweaty and out of breath.

Unfortunately, that’s the situation Rookie Blue‘s Andy finds herself in on next Thursday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) when she crosses paths with Sam’s girlfriend Marlo during a run, and we’ve got a sneak peek at the less-than-ideal first encounter.

RELATED | Rookie Blue Season 4 Spoilers — Missy Peregrym on Working With Sam’s New Girlfriend

It gets even more uncomfortable later, when Andy and Sam are left to make small talk — and try to awkwardly walk through a tight doorway at the same time.

Press PLAY to watch the preview videos and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...
Loading video...

Comments (25)

• I hate Marlo. Go away now!!! Lol

Comment by Gina – May 25, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha! :)

Comment by Kim R – May 25, 2013 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so agree with you absolutely hate her already!!!!really think she should transfer!!!

Comment by Sandy – June 26, 2013 01:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam kinda reminds me of Logan from VMars :)

Comment by PrincessD (@princessdeesha) – May 25, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can totally see that now! He is kind of an adorable jackass! :)

Comment by Natalie – May 25, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree!

Comment by K. – May 25, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just love the video,i love Sam and Andy they are great together and as a COUPLE,i loved them together in the video!

Comment by christine – May 25, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad that Sam and Andy are over… I’m really enjoying Nick and Andy, I hope they go with them this season– they’re perfect together.

Comment by Terry – May 25, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s hard to believe the boys and girls from the Victoria Secret/Calvin Klein police force are still on the air.

On the other hand, cancelling Missy Peregrym’s cleavage will always be a difficult call.

Comment by filmex2000 – May 27, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me I want Sam and Andy together for me they belong with each other, as for Nick and Andy, I think of them more buddies or best friends…

Comment by K. – May 25, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, so far absolutely nothing to make anyone like Marlo. LOVE love love Nick….he and Andy have so much chemistry, it will be interesting to see what their relationship (as friends or more) will do to Sam.

Comment by Sar – May 25, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Sam is wishing he hadn’t moved on so fast.

Comment by Linda Lee – May 25, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get Sam and Andy and Gail and Nick back together! Oh I also want to see more of Matty. He is my favorite. I miss Jerry.

Comment by Diane – May 25, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was wonderfully awkward.

Comment by Mike R. – May 25, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they find someone for Dov! He deserves someone too. Just like everyone else. Andy/Sam, Nick/Gail, Chris/girlfriend. I think it is to early to fine someone for Traci.

Comment by Rachel – May 25, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m obsessed with rookie blue.. But I can’t watch it since I live in South Africa and its not out here yet.. But I’m to darn impatient… Please tell me what happened!! I need detail !! :) ThanKZ

Comment by michaela – May 25, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is giving me a “can not load plugins: file not found” error, would this be something on my end or tvlines? I can see all the youtube videos on other posts.

Comment by amanda – May 25, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is going to be so awkwardly funny, ” we are running another lap, right now” hahahah

Comment by onlyakb – May 25, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The first ep was really good. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens this season.

Comment by Rowan77 – May 26, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Um diddy, um diddy, umdiddy, umdiddy dee”
    This is dialog music for a cop show?
    WTF
    Try again…

Comment by xnewsman – May 26, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sar-i think they have chemistry too! Ep 1–andy said something about 6 months w/these jerks and nick said it wasn’t bad and andy smiled…i think something is there!

Comment by jeani617 – June 2, 2013 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHEN IS SEASON 4 SHOWN IN ENGLAND.

Comment by S – June 5, 2013 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love Sam and Andy together, and I have ever since the very first episode. Whenever those two share screen time, those are the best moments on Rookie Blue. They have amazing chemisty and, I believe, they truly love each other. So, I’ll be looking forward to seeing how they will interact this season and what will happen along the way – as long as all this leads those two where they belong: together.

Comment by Kali – June 6, 2013 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really hoping Andy and Sam get back together by far my fav couple on all the shows i watch i mean i love nick and Sam but i don’t see it going anywhere long term maybe just a few months fling till Sam can realize he is with the wrong girl and throws marlo to the dogs im really not loving that girl at all!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sandy – June 26, 2013 02:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post