Arrested Development First Look Video: Watch Four Brand New Season 4 Clips Now!

Get More: First Look, Video

Arrested Development on NetflixNetflix is giving fans a little Arrested Development appetizer ahead of Sunday’s 15-episode main course.

VIDEO | Arrested Development Cast on the Brazen, ‘Banged-Up, Possibly Blue-d Bluths

Press PLAY below to watch four brand new clips from the resurrected comedy’s hotly-anticipated fourth season, and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: How do you plan to consume AD? All in one binge-tastic sitting? One episode per week? One episode a day?

Comments (11)

• They don’t allow you to have bees in here…

Comment by Sydney – May 24, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • literally am counting down the hours til I can watch these. I hope Netflix is prepared for this. my fear is that their site will crash with all the fans accessing the new episodes immediately.

Comment by Mehvash – May 24, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve had that same thought… Hope their servers can handle in influx of users streaming their content…

Comment by Brian – May 24, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • by the look of it they haven’t missed a step as hilarious as it always is. can’t wait

Comment by James – May 24, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait! Sunday Night 7:00 PM till complete with the best of friends and AD fans!!

Comment by Bryan – May 24, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 12:01am for me. And I’ll be watching as late as my eyes will allow.

Comment by Et al. – May 24, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to watch all of the new episodes on the 26th after I read the paper. I can’t wait.

Comment by Rez Alborz – May 24, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Real men watch it all at once

Comment by Eli – May 24, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • taste the happy michael!!!

Comment by Frankieboy – May 24, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’ll tell ourselves that we will watch maybe 2 or 3 episodes… But just one more….. And one more… And one more….. Until you are sitting there, 5 hours later, with bandaged hands from all the cornballer accidents, having watch all the episodes. Then you realize, you must watch every single episode in a row, starting with season one.

Comment by GTS – May 24, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post