Sons of Anarchy Casts Shield Vet CCH Pounder

Get More: Casting News

Sons of Anarchy CCH PounderAnother Shield alum is ready to live a Charming life.

CCH Pounder has landed a multi-episode arc on the sixth season of FX’s Sons of Anarchy, EW.com reports.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Season 6 Cast — Kim Dickens to Play Madame

The actress joins SOA as a San Joaquin County District Attorney who comes into contact with the biker bad boys of SAMCRO.

Pounder is the latest Shield star to visit Sons, with previous guests including (but not limited to) Walton Goggins, Kenny Johnson and Jay Karnes.

Comments (13)

• Didn’t she appear on SOA as a different character before?

Comment by britt – May 23, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet she’s the DA prosecuting Tara.

Comment by kevin – May 23, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i hopeTara stays in jail starting not to like her. Gemma put her there so she won’t take her grandkids away. tara doesn’t deserve to be the ‘QUEEN OF SAMCRO’ she can’t handle the lifesytle. LOVE S.O.A !!!!!!

Comment by Ashley – May 25, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How do you know Gemma put Tara in jail? Because of her empty threat? I think there is more to it than that. Did you forget the Bounty Hunter brother of the murdered nurse….I think there is a twist to this and I want MORE Jax and Tara!!! (and Gemma!) They make the story great!

Comment by Michelle – June 15, 2013 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was Marianne Jean-Baptiste as a rival gang’s mom I believe.

Comment by TheBoo – May 23, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are correct, sir, or madam.

Comment by tripoli – May 23, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mrs Frederick! If there will be anyone that could go toe to toe with Tara its CCH Pounder!!!!

Comment by shuayb – May 23, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow how many is that? David Aceveda, Jay Karnes, Kenneth Johnson, Walton Goggins, CCH prob missing some. crazy keep the tv guests coming

Comment by Brandon Lillis – May 23, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juice was watching The shield I think in the end of season 4 with Vic Macky visible on screen.

Comment by anthony – May 23, 2013 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kinda weird; I just started watching The Shield for the first time yesterday, and only a few hours later this news comes up.

Comment by Superhero – May 24, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never watched the shield but as I was shopping the other day,came across the boxset,after acquiring a substantial collection of them(the wire,sopranos,breakin bad etc)look forward to sittin and watching said boxset,But I eagerly wait the return of SOA to uk telly,cheers sutter

Comment by Kris Taylor – May 27, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post