It's Official: 666 Park Avenue Returns in June

666 Park Avenue Returns June 22The Drake will reopen its doors on June 22, when ABC’s 666 Park Avenue returns to finish up its freshman run.

The ill-fated spooker — which ABC pulled from the schedule after its Dec. 2, 2012 broadcast — will unspool its four remaining episodes on Saturdays at 9/8c, with the finale airing July 13.

TVLine’s May/June premieres/finales calendar has thusly been updated.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?

Since the series’ producers had opportunity to deliver closure for its fans, Rachael Taylor, for one, gives the final episode two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

“I love the ending,” the actress told TVLine last week at NBC’s Upfront event, where she was touting her new series Crisis. “Everything gets completely flipped on its head, and it was very fun for me to play. My character is very different in the last episode. I’m really looking forward to people seeing the end, because s—t gets crazy.”

RELATED | Your Complete Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

As previously announced, fellow ABC freshman Zero Hour will also wrap its run this summer, airing Saturdays at 8 pm beginning June 15 (with a double-header), leading to an Aug. 3 finale.

1. Val Rusnak says:

Glad to see 666 again however; sad to see the series gone. Why is it that the good series never last and we are left with garbage to watch. There is no point anymore in watching these series that one a they get cancelled once they ae you hooked. Do I sound bitter?

2. Georgia says:

I was upset that the show was taken off the air and we were left hanging. Now I find out that the last four episodes were brought back and I missed them all. Is there a way to pull up these four and watch them, so we know how it all ends????? I sure hope so. I loved that show and agree it should be brought back maybe as a different name but picking up from where this one left off. Thanks for your help.

• Sandi says:

Try going on ABC.com and trying to see a video of the show. They do show all their shows on line and you can see them. Try it anyway. I saw them all 4, each Sat. eve at 9PM. Last 4 Sat. It isn’t all wrapped up so don’t be wondering what happened. At least we know a little bit more about the show, but it isn’t wrapped up. They didn’t expect to be cancelled, so when they made it up to 13 or so episodes they didn’t know there would be no more. So anyway we liked the show too in our house and hated to see a good adult series gone, again. And then they will put some stupid reality show on. If all else fails for you, try calling your local ABC affiliate and asking them how you can see the last 4. Even HULU might have them or look in the search and look for 666Park Ave. to see where they tell you to go.,

• bohemienneprincesse says:

The last episode (#4 of 4) doesn’t air until this weekend, Sat, 20 july. The first 3 episodes, (#1-3 of 4) can be seen on the network, abc.com. Hulu is another option. Both abc,com and hulu have one other episode – the last one with Whoopi Goldberg.

• Sandi says:

In the San Fran Bay Area we have seen all of the episodes. Sat.13 July was the “series finale” of 666. It is no longer going to be on. The Whoopi Goldberg episode aired in Dec. as the last of the regular episodes, then nothing until June. I never heard of any being the #4 of 4 this Sat. 20 July. It was over the 13 July, unless in some states it didn’t air the same day. But do check all around for the last ones especially on ABC.com to be sure and Hulu.

3. Rick says:

Shows like this are great. They keep stupid shows for years that really suck… I just don’t get it??? The people who decide what shows get canceled need to look for another job.

• bohemienneprincesse says:

It’s time to recover and fortunately there are several films in the Omen series. 666 Park is a modern day Omen – I’ll be surprised if you don’t find it on Netflix. We’ve already seen the ending, Rachael chose to align herself with evil – sound familiar?

• bohemienneprincesse says:

More good news for those in mourning, the ending is ALWAYS the same, the devil wins which is why after Omen II I stopped watching.

4. Tom Moulton says:

After a Network can cancel Harry’s Law. NOTHING! is impossible!

5. diane anderson says:

RRREEAALLLYY…..sad to see 666 park ave go…it was one of my favorite shows ….terry o’quinn is such a great actor..loved lost too….sure would like to see more episodes…PLEASE :)

6. Vicki says:

It needs to come back on. Surely they can find a new night/time for it without competition. Love this series.

7. michael sanders says:

I love 666 park ave

8. Nikkie says:

666 park avenue should be bright back. I started watching it one night on Netflix and could not stop tell i watched them all. I stared at 8 pm and finished at 5 a.m. That was a good TV series definitely should be brought back that is one show that I would like it’s very suspenseful and you never know what’s going to happen what are the best TV series that I’ve watched

9. Luna says:

I never knew about 666 Park Avenue until yesterday night when i saw it on Netflix and was curious.. That was last night and i have 3episodes left. So obviously i couldnt stop watching! And i saw part of revenge and could not get into it… Now that i know it was cancelled im upset im so far through it,because i dont want it to end.. I think its a great twist that these people arent just”selling their soul” like i thought after the first episode.. its much more then that with the way Gavin seems to almost manipulative fate to bring temptations into peoples lives and use their desires against them. Its a great show that i think could have gone on much longer with even more twists.. sad it ended

10. craigorie says:

Maybe another network can air this great show. It’s one of my favorites and so different from the run-of-the-mill stuff.

11. Dan says:

This show is really good!! I think what killed it was the lack of publicity. Never heard of show till it showed up on Netflix. If I would of known about it when it was out, I would of been a loyal fan. Better than a lot of shows that have season after season still running. Sad that it didn’t last.

12. Dee says:

I wish it would come back!! I was hooked almost instantly & then it vanished. I wish the writer of scandal, Shonda Rhimes could take over the show.

13. TAY says:

This show rocks! I just finish all of the episodes. I would love to have this show come back this year.

14. Very good article. I will be dealing with some of tthese isxsues as well..

15. Megan says:

This was one of the best prime time shows. I really believe the Catholic Church had something to do with this.