Hot for Summer! Your Guide to 125 Upcoming Premiere and Finale Dates

Summer TV Calendar May June 2013As May Sweeps and the “traditional” 2012-13 TV season draws to a close, it’s time to take stock of the ever-abundant summer offerings — including new seasons of True Blood, The Killing and Falling Skies, the Dexter and Burn Notice farewell tours, the series debuts of Mistresses, Devious Maids and King & Maxwell and last hurrahs for 666 Park Avenue and Zero Hour.

RELATED | Your Complete Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

To help you keep tabs on what’s on tap for the remainder of May and all of June, here’s a calendar of more than 120 scripted and select reality-TV premieres (listed in bold) and finales, with a few special events — including the Bluth family’s Netflix drop — sprinkled in. A separate July/August calendar will invariably follow, but at least get your base tan first.

Click on the thumbnail here to zoom/print, and save the dates!
MayJuneCalendar2013R5
Preemptive P.S.
 My calendar-making skills are never infallible, so if you spot something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a note in Comments and I will (possibly) make updates as warranted.

Comments (92)

• Save me is only a 3 week show? Weird…

Comment by Babybop – May 19, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It appears to be double-pumping episodes (at 8 and 8:30), at least during its first two weeks.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 19, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about White Collar? Also. Everyone watch Graceland! Aaron Tveit will not disappoint you! Broadway star who’s been in such hits as Next to Normal, Wicked, Catch Me If You Can, Rent and Hairspray! He was also Enjolras in the movie version of Les Miserables!

Comment by Becky – May 19, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Orphan Black is spelled incorrectly, but in any case, great job with this calendar. Very informative. Thanks for making it.

Comment by M – May 19, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t believe the Orphan Black finale is so soon! It’s such a good show. I’m not ready for the season to be over yet!

Comment by gdv – May 20, 2013 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks! Can’t wait for Rookie Blue next week!

Comment by Bre – May 19, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on the new Whose Line is it Anyway premiere?

Comment by Aleksa – May 19, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Futurama on June 19?!?!?

Comment by Brett – May 19, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it seems to be a little week this summer, oh wait that’s right no Alphas, thanks a lot syfy. can’t wait for Falling skies. I might check out King & Maxwell, definitely going to watch Ray Donovan. is Lost Angels the Frank Darabont show on next year?

Comment by James – May 19, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. It does seem a bit weaker than last summer. I assume you mean weak and not week. Last summer, my DVR was just as active as it is throughout the rest of the year. It just doesn’t seem like it will be this summer.

Comment by Sg. Grant – May 19, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • thanks for catching that clearly I didn’t proof read lol. exactly me too. I’m not sure why people still watch T.V. during the summer.

Comment by James – May 19, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • These are only May/June premieres. There are shows like Covert Affairs, Suits, Unforgettable, Newsroom, Breaking Bad, Low Winter Sun, Hell on Wheels, The Bridge, Orange is the New Black, Strikeback in July and August.

Comment by Balaji K – May 19, 2013 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt_M — You are awesome!!!

Comment by TVLine_FanGirl – May 19, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This may not be the right place post to ask this, but is NCIS: RED totally DOA? I was really looking forward to that one. It wasn’t a “great” built-in pilot by any standard, but it’s NCIS, dammit! There’s sentiment attached here!
    Any chances of it being picked up at all, or should we say our last goodbye?

Comment by iamsmarticus – May 19, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They posted on another thread that its totally killed and the cbs heads said so.

Comment by danielle h – May 19, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Degrassi? Isn’t there a special airing in June?

Comment by JISeibert – May 19, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Degrassi usually starts back up in July. At least it does up here in Canada.

Comment by Miranda – May 21, 2013 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Unforgettable premiered on June 28?!

Comment by Astro&Wally – May 19, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
    I’m going to write a list of my favorite shows that I’m gonna watch for this summer season of 2013.

Comment by Justin Burnell – May 19, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s awesome to see a calendar with both Mad Men and Arrested Development on it.

Comment by Adam – May 19, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When does The Newsroom come back?

Comment by SP – May 19, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m confused. Does 666 Park Avenue start airing the last episodes on the 15th or is that when they end?

Comment by Christine – May 19, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They start the 15th; finale airs Aug. 3

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 19, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just read your latest post and I think you’re talking about Zero Hour but that’s ok! I’m just glad they’re giving us some closure on these shows. Wish more networks would do this for us.

Comment by Christine – May 20, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when is the Revolution finale?

Comment by Laura – May 19, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • June 3, per calendar.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 19, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks! Looking forward to watching some of the new stuff.

Comment by Kristina – May 19, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This calender should become a permanent thing here on tvline. Every month should have it’s own and a premeire and finale should have it own color

Comment by Rob – May 19, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Please Matt! The traditional Fall/Spring viewing season is completely gone and this type of calendar would really help people that are trying to DVR/HULU/Netflix shows.

Comment by knpoduch – May 20, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And the calendars should be on their own tab – have asked for this before….not fun trying to figure out which story contains a link to the latest calendar. Also – please save it in landscape format.

Comment by j – May 21, 2013 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I TOTALLY agree. Please do a ONGOING season premiere/finale calendar! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Comment by Stacy – June 18, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How did 666 Park Avenue get on June 15? Are they giving it a second season? I liked it but heard it was cancelled.

Comment by bobbie – May 19, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is cancelled. They are just airing the last few episodes.

Comment by Ericka – May 19, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks great for a summer schedule. Is there any Haven on the horizon? TNT has been doing great with shows, except that they tend to cancel them :P

Comment by bobbie – May 19, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haven, I believe, does start back up until October, like last season. Partially because Emily is a new mom.

Comment by Miranda – May 21, 2013 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DROP DEAD DIVA is coming back this summer? Before I do the happy dance, can anyone confirm this because from what I remember it was renewed late & they didn’t even start shooting

Comment by Sara – May 19, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never mind, it’s true!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Comment by Sara – May 19, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Under the Dome was an actual summer series, not just a miniseries?

Comment by Jon – May 19, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s like when they did Harper’s Island a few years ago. There will be a full 12-13 episodes but it isn’t meant to be a series that will get renewed. It’s just a stand alone.

Comment by Christine – May 20, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Continuum returns June 7th? Yaay! But I don’t understand why SyFy moved it from Mondays to Fridays at 10 p.m. Wasn’t it doing well for the network in its Monday time slot? Why the shift to the graveyard day and time slot?

Comment by Maria – May 19, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe SyFy didn’t want to go up against Under the Dome?

Comment by johnhelvete – May 19, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Breaking Bad? I know it’s this summer but not sure when. Can’t wait for it!!

Comment by Mary – May 19, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • August 11

Comment by Alban – May 19, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • July 15th, not August.

Comment by knpoduch – May 20, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No. Aug 11 is correct.

Comment by Balaji K – May 20, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And… saved. Nice work on the calendar. :D

Comment by De – May 19, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice work on calendar. I know Hell on Wheels was put off for a bit- do we know when? Thanks very much Matt you rock!

Comment by Kelly Westall-Morgan – May 19, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hell on Wheels starts August 3, I think.

Comment by mariana trench – May 19, 2013 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I will go ahead and give up on Bunheads. le sigh

Comment by tp – May 19, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should I watch Scandal (I know it’s not a summer show) or Dexter???

Comment by luli – May 19, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES you should watch Scandal!!! It would be really easy to catch up on this summer. The first season is only 7 eps and then this season was the full 22 but its so addicting that you will want to keep watching! It is one of my favorite shows one TV and trust me when I say I watch a lot of shows and no the good ones from the bad ones!

Comment by tanner15 – May 19, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You watch a lot of shows and don’t recommend Dexter over Scandal? Weird.
        @luli: Watch em both. Dexter is brilliant and Scandal is crazy addictive.

Comment by GK – May 20, 2013 03:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would start with Scandal too. It’s much easier to catch up since there are far fewer episodes. Scandal is a great show. Well written and different than most shows I’ve seen. Dexter is supposed to be great too. I’ve tried to watch and catch up for the new season, but there are just so many episodes its taking forever.

Comment by Mary – May 20, 2013 03:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is FOX ever going to burn off the last episodes of Ben and Kate?!!

Comment by JAMANDAFAN – May 19, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for including Push Girls! I’ve never been into realtiy shows but this one is inspiring. More people should check it out.

Comment by Fran – May 19, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should I assume from the lack of news that Bunheads is dead?

Comment by Lana – May 19, 2013 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about dance moms – starts june 4

Comment by j – May 21, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Crossing Lines (NBC) on June 23.

Comment by Balaji K – May 19, 2013 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Switched at Birth + Drop Dead Diva!!!!!!! Yay!!!! How I’ve missed you!!!
    Bunheads :( …. Shall I start the mourning process?

Comment by mia – May 19, 2013 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flipping Out and anoy other Jeff Lewis Project???

*Can’t wait for PLL, Devious Maids, DDD and Hot In C!

Comment by Brock – May 19, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Interior Therapy starts June 6th

Comment by j – May 21, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Rookie Blue is listed, along with America’s Got Talent. Let the party being. :D

Comment by robinepowell – May 19, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ROOKIE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE LAST AUGUST!!!!

Comment by tanner15 – May 19, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait for Falling Skies Pretty little liars Under The Dome America’s got Talent Unforgettable

Comment by Josh – May 20, 2013 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for this, I’ll be watching Major Crimes, Rizzoli and Isles and Perception. I thought the last series of the Glades was a bit lacklustre, I’ll see how I feel this year after an episode or two! Do love me some Frankln and bash too..*sigh* they make it difficult to enjoy the outdoors with all of these summer shows!!

Comment by Sarah – May 20, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just really sad Leverage isn’t on there. Still lots of good shows but I’ll miss the team.

Comment by Meg – May 20, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. I will not be watching any new shows on TNT due to them cancelling Leverage.

Comment by Spikenalabama – May 20, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on The Lying Game?

Comment by Pia – May 20, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just going to leave a comment and ask! I love The Lying Game, I like it better than PLL – I so hope it comes back!!

Comment by Melissa – May 20, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, you are the best! Thanks so much for this.

Comment by CJ – May 20, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing on Common Law on USA. I thought it was returning this summer.

Comment by Kev – May 20, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Real Housewives of New Jersey and any other Bravo shows?

Comment by Henry – May 20, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • real housewives of NJ starts June 2 at 8

Comment by j – May 21, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt, what about Royal Pains? Thx!

Comment by TobyG. – May 20, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 6/12. It’s mentioned in the calendar.

Comment by Balaji K – May 20, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t see the Bridge on FX i believe it premieres July 10th

Comment by James – May 20, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, but this is only May/June calendar. ;-)

Comment by Balaji K – May 20, 2013 07:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is the Warehouse 13 finale?

Comment by Mariló – May 21, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Pastilha Drops.

Comment by @NairaIsOnFire – May 27, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt are you going to do a calendar for July? Or are there not enough shows?

Comment by Kristin – June 1, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about premieres & finales on the premium channels???

Comment by CJ Williams – June 21, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK, ready for a July/August calendar, please!

Comment by lore – June 24, 2013 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post