Nikita Boss Weighs In on [Spoiler's] Shocking Sacrifice, Reveals Exciting Final Season Scoop

Get More: Finales, Scoop

Nikita Season 4 SpoilersWarning: If you’ve yet to watch Nikita‘s Season 3 finale, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, read on…

Nikita is a wanted woman.

The CW’s Nikita on Friday wrapped its third season with a twist no one saw coming: In order to save her loved ones — Michael included — from Amanda, The Shop and now even the U.S. government, our leading lady went on the run. Without warning (and without her engagement ring), Nikita high-tailed it out of town after being publicly framed by Amanda for assassinating the “President.” (The real one, unbeknownst to the titular character, is still alive, not-so-well and being held captive.)

With Division in the dust, Nikita on the lam and a shortened fourth and final season on the horizon, showrunner Craig Silverstein chats with TVLine about why fans should look forward to the “good stuff” ahead. He also weighs in on why he sent Season 3 out the way he did, the reasons behind Amanda’s never-ending survival and whether or not six episodes is enough to properly wrap up this journey.

TVLINE | Did you go into the finale knowing that you’d have a limited run next season?
We knew it would be a limited run; we didn’t know exactly how limited. We felt very strongly that we’d be coming back and that’s why we chose to end the way that we did — which wouldn’t be a satisfying end of the series. [Laughs]

VIDEOS | The CW’s New Fall TV Show Trailers

TVLINE | Why go into Season 4 with Nikita out on her own?
The idea of Nikita on her own… Well, we were going to do a standalone story during [an earlier] story in which Nikita had to take the place of a Dirty Thirty agent that she’d killed in order to get closer to a terror plot. In doing so, she went deeper and deeper and deeper into this woman’s cover and ended up losing herself a little bit. It was really dark and we thought it was interesting, but it was too dark to really fit it in anywhere. But the idea of seeing her out alone reminded us of Season 1 in a good way — we had two seasons of Team Nikita, so why not take her back to that classic mode?

TVLINE | What exactly is going on in Nikita’s mind when she choses to run instead of sticking around?
It was to protect the ones she loves, but I also think that what she really can’t admit to herself is that she’s never really been the family type; she’s a lone wolf. With her experiences with family growing up and her second family being Division — with Carla Bennett along the way — she’s hard-wired to, when the going gets tough, pull back to herself and try to solve the problem on her own. The lesson she continues to learn, though, is that she really does need to free-fall and hope that someone catches her.

TVLINE | How will her choice impact Michael?
We had a storyline planned for him that I don’t think we can do in six [episodes], so we’re going to have to figure out something different for that. But his hand is no longer a threat; they neutralized the nanotoxin in him. So, really his focus is on finding Nikita and helping her, whether she wants it or not.

TVLINE | What is it about Amanda that made her worthy of surviving beyond this season?
Looking in the crystal ball of the next season, we decided that The Shop is certainly a threat and is going to bring a lot of great stuff to it. But they’re very vague and faceless; it’s not that emotional or visceral of a threat. It will eventually be shown to represent an abuse of power — which Nikita fights against — but without Amanda, there it just felt a lot more gray. That’s why it surprised all of us to realize that our plans had to change and she got to stay on a little bit more.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013 — What’s On When? And Against What?

TVLINE | So, that all came about pretty last-minute?
It was kind of last-minute. I think I told Melinda [Clarke] at the beginning of the season that Amanda was going to die. [Laughs] I called her and she picked up the phone and said, “So, how’s it going to happen?” And I said, “Well… What if it didn’t?” So, there are some twists that even the Nikita writers can’t see coming. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Is it safe to assume that Amanda and The Shop are the big adversaries in Nikita‘s final batch of episodes?
Yeah.

TVLINE | And even in all of her nefarious success, Amanda’s still clinging to her anger that Nikita survived…
Yeah — and also, practically, she’s right! She knows firsthand not to underestimate Nikita. The Shop sees her as someone the whole world is hunting for right now, but Amanda doesn’t think they should think that way. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Will anyone be truly impacted by the sudden non-existence of Division?
All of them are, in a way, returning to the core essence of what they were before Division got its claws in them.

TVLINE | Is six episodes enough time to wrap up the Nikita journey?
Yeah. Take a look at the last six shows of any previous season and what you’ll start to see is that villain-of-the-week plots go away in favor of larger serialized events. So, [next season] will be like going right for the icing on the cake and not having to worry about the cake. We’ll get right to the good stuff right away.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

TVLINE | Any thoughts yet on where you’ll pick things up in Season 4?
I think there’ll be a slight time jump.

TVLINE | A final season — and a shortened one at that — is certainly not ideal. But at least you’re able to give fans an ending. Can you help those bummed about it to see the silver lining in this renewal news?
The greatest gift is the thing you get the least, which is knowing exactly where your story is going to end. It’s really hard to tell a complete story when you’re in that limbo of trying to bring things to a climax but not exactly a conclusion. The fact that we know we’re headed toward a conclusion means that we can start to pay things off that people have been asking for for a long time but wouldn’t have made sense before that. It’s a pretty big deal to be able to finally finish something — I’ve never been on a show that’s gotten that opportunity, so it’s exciting to me personally. [Laughs] The six episodes is actually going to make the plot that we have a lot more believable [because] there’s a bigness to it.

TVLINE | And, it’s got to be said: Sonya finally — and literally — let her hair down in the finale!
[Laughs] It was an idea that came up halfway through the episode. We’ve seen her with her hair down off-set, so it was just realizing that it finally made sense on screen.

Comments (94)

• Amazing episode.

Comment by Sarah – May 17, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Breath-taking season finale.

Comment by Mimi – May 17, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome episode. I’m really going to miss Nikita!!

Comment by Ross Tiffany – May 17, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing season finale!!! I am still shaking, i was so scared for Michael!! Poor Nikita, that final scene made me cry so hard!! How can i wait so long to see what’s going to happen next!! How could CW end with this show, it’s freaking awesome! I still can’t believe season 4 will be the last with only six episodes!

Comment by liliana – May 17, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the season finale. Loved it. And as sad as I am to see Nikita go next season, I could not be happier that The CW is giving the show a chance to have a proper send-off. All too often, shows don’t get the chance to wrap up a story the way it should. I will miss Nikita, but I will also be celebrating the fact that it existed – and just for a little bit, we were able to lose ourselves in their world.

Comment by Sucker For Blue Eyes – May 17, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was an amazing finale!!! I cant wait to see what happens in season 4!!!

is there any way that another network would pick up Nikita??? or if the new shows doesnt get high ratings that they can add more episodes to Nikita since it wont be on till midseason???

Comment by sarah – May 17, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you’ll have to let this one go. I love the show too, but it is not doing well and the fact that the creators have the chance to give the series closure is a gift that most of the other networks would never give (someone mentioned how that CSI spinoff that ran 9 seasons, the network wouldn’t even spring for 1 final episode, despite having 11 million viewers). So just enjoy it while it lasts and learn to let go :)

Comment by Floodlit World – May 19, 2013 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ever since Sean died I’ve had trouble watching

Comment by Kate – May 17, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that. I thought that aside from Sean there would be more prominent main characters to die in the season finale? Was it just a hoax? No one died, not even the president! I am more convinced now the writers did not like Dillon Casey. Too bad! :(

Comment by NokaLover – May 18, 2013 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita blows away another season finale, as usual.

Comment by Roger – May 17, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is my favorite show. It’s got action violence adrenaline rushes, sadness heartbreaks drama. Just everything to keep me entertained. You have no idea the things I’d go though to meet this cast. I’m in love with this show! And Alex<3 but again this show is beyond amazing. I haven't been able to sleep in days cause I've watched this show. Also, it made me respect people more, especially the ones I care about!

Comment by Collin – June 22, 2013 02:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two questions. Where the hell is the Mikita shower and can now that Sean is dead, can Alex please end up with Owen? I love Nikita, all of it. Nikita wasn’t a lone wolf in the beginning, in division in the past she had Michael, then she had Alex, and now she has both Michael and Alex together with everybody else but I am looking forward to the ending. My requests are more Mikita love scenes(the only one was in the season 3 premiere that I saw) More Owen and please give us Owlex

Comment by Tina B. – May 17, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS! Owen/Alex need to happen!

Comment by Stephanie – May 17, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still don’t understand how Olex fans came to be…the two barely had any significant bonding time or meeting them but fans have been shipping since S1. Quite strange. And far-fetched.

Comment by nin – May 17, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i dont get it either, the two characters have had absolutely nothing to do with each other and yet there is this rabid section of the fanbase screaming for them to get together. anyway i think everyone will be a little busy next season with only 6 episodes to do anything like that so the rabid fans will need to realise this beforehand so it doesnt “ruin” it for them.

Comment by Alan – May 18, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yeah, I can’t get why people would ship Olex. If aything, I only see them as having a brother-sister relationship, pretty much as with Alex and Michael in season 1. I think for season 4, they need not give any relationship for Alex, instead concentrate on her new role as envoy/diplomat.

Comment by NokaLover – May 18, 2013 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree about your take on the Owen/Alex relationship. I think Owen might be interested in more, but maybe he was trying to get her to open up about her past emotional baggage and forgive herself. It will be interesting to see how the writers evolve all the main characters and their inter-connected relationships.

Comment by Job – May 29, 2013 09:19 PM PDT
    • The Mikita shower was like two episodes ago when the team was trying to get the black box from Sam/Owen and Amanda. They were in a hotel room that Amanda had escaped from and hotel security broke inside so Nikita and Michael jumped into the shower and one of the guards saw them inside and some chains on the hotel bed. It was a funny comedic scene.

Comment by jon – May 17, 2013 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Loved that scene. It worked so well in that context, but it was totally not what the ‘shippers have been fantasizing about.

Comment by wordsmith – May 18, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing finale. Amazing! They separated Nikita and Michael like I was hoping, and now Nikita will be back to her situation in season 1 (except with a team trying their best to help her). VERY excited for the final season, and I really hope it gets more than six episodes!

And they ended the season finale playing an Ellie Goulding song. I’m pretty sure that if human-television relationships were a thing, Nikita would be my soul mate.

Comment by kavyn – May 17, 2013 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • holy crapsicles I truthfully didn’t see any of that coming great episode would have been amazing if it weren’t for the crying over a dead body to resurect it trick. i’m glad the writers are getting a final season, i’m a little irked that it’s only six episodes but i guess it’s better then nothing. I really hope they give Owen a happy ending he was a good character. shame this show has to end it was very enjoyable maybe we’ll get a feature film down the line.

Comment by James – May 17, 2013 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One thing I really like is when new versions of old shows feature actors from the previous version in some capacity. Nikita has featured two actors that to my knowledge appeared in the previous version of this concept, La Femme Nikita; Alberta Watson and Carlo Rota (there may have been others). I wasn’t a huge follower of that show, I missed an episode here and there, but I enjoyed it. What I’m wondering, why haven’t they used Peta Wilson in this show? She should show up as the big bad or something in the final episode.

Comment by Michael Sacal – May 17, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And that people thats how you do a season Finale. Nikita has always deliver, I hate the people who never watched this amazing show.

Comment by Me – May 17, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The season finale was exceptional, it had everything but also had nothing. there’s so much to expect in season 4, I really hope that CW decides to give Nikita a couple more episodes during this break period because there are so many characters to sum up and so many different endings for everyone whether they will all stick together in the end as one big happy family or go off separately. I’m really not happy they are putting an end to this show and in such a small time frame but the big Question is, is there going to be a wedding??? maybe the last scene can be all of them a a beach somewhere and Nikita and Michael in the center getting married. hopefully with Owen back not as Sam

Comment by Louise – May 17, 2013 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was a great season finale I was so upset when the episode ended it felt like it went by so fast. It was an amazing moment to finally see Division destroyed, it really drives home the point that it’s all coming to an end. I’m upset the final season won’t start until around midseason but hopefully the CW would give Nikita just a few more episodes to bring everything to a satisfying conclusion. But ultimately no matter the amount of episodes season four will be incredible. When/if the series does end there better be a complete series boxset.

Comment by jon – May 17, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great finale, I was crying along with Nikita. Happy they will get to end the show properly. I hope Alex gets a happy ending and Owen too.

Comment by Jmom – May 17, 2013 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since the first season i’ve been saying NIkita is broken, all the stuff shes gone through no way she can just become normal and settle down and make decisions like a normal person. And her bailing to do it lone wolf style and giving the ring back and all that, is exactly what iv been saying. She cant handle anyone dying or putting themselves on the line for her but she throws her life around for the people she loves like its going out of style.
    I enjoyed the finale, i like the idea of Nikita going back to season 1, though im guessing it will last tops like 4 of the 6 episodes. I like the finale having 6 episodes because the interview-ie is right, it will help it be more realistic, no sub plots that arent as interesting..no filler, all Grade-A quality story writing. Like a mini-series.

Comment by M3rc Nate – May 17, 2013 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita has never had a filler episode.

Comment by Mk – May 17, 2013 10:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree…the writing is top-notch. There is not one story line I didn’t like in any season of Nikita. This is one of the rare shows that doesn’t have fluff. Every story line has a purpose on Nikita.

Comment by isabelmonca – May 18, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sorry, by filler i didnt mean C-F rating storylines/plots in episodes, thats more Castle and some other shows, i agree Nikita is pretty great through and through. But some episodes plots/storylines i would grade as B, but most A, some are epic A+’s.

Comment by M3rc Nate – May 19, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah, of course there are some story lines that aren’t as good as others, but at least it goes with the purpose of the show, unlike the majority of television

Comment by isabelmonca – May 20, 2013 08:13 PM PDT
  • great finale…i’m going to miss this show. can’t wait to see what the final 6 episodes have in store for us!

Comment by Kat – May 17, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why couldn’t they have a couple of nights with 2 hour shows to fill out a full season? The twists and turns in the plots were fantastic. You never knew what was going to happen. What a loss.

Comment by Joan – May 24, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great finale! I hope people watch and CW decides to give Nikita more episodes

Comment by Ram510 – May 17, 2013 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing season finale. Expecting an epic series finale.

Comment by deep – May 17, 2013 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean we are getting more Nalex?? because they sure were neglected this season, and if we are going back to season 1… Nikita needs to be with Alex

Comment by luli – May 17, 2013 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely, going back to the show’s roots means focusing more on the Alex/Nikita bond which I and many others consider the heart of the show. They really were neglected this season while Michael and Nikita got endless lovey-dovey scenes.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – May 18, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. I rather they bring the close relationship between Alex and Nikita back. They are the heart and soul of the show! In the finale ep, it was Alex who thought of a way to save Michael for Nikita’s sake.

Comment by NokaLover – May 18, 2013 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show, love the finale, I hope the show gets the final episode as a 2 hour episode that would be appropriate and justified!!!

Comment by DavidSask – May 18, 2013 01:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I’ve always wanted to see is more focus on Nalex friendship/family. They’re unique, I’ve never seen such a relationship on TV which is not romantic or blood related. So I want to see Alex finally get her happy ending and I want to see Nikita being proud and happy for her. Also, just like everyone else, I want Nikita and Michael together, more Birkhoff nerdy jokes and them all ending up as national superheroes. Thanks :)

Comment by Kiara – May 18, 2013 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 6 Episodes ? Are you kidding me ! come on !! The CW can do better than that for one of its most awesome shows !!

Comment by angelstorm – May 18, 2013 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE DO NOT LET THE SHOW END LIKE THIS :( This was with Arrow one of the best season finalees I have ever seen. This show deserves to become one with many seasons like 8 or so. Its just mindblowing. The friendships developing inside the team. I love Seymour. When Sean died I was like WTF…. please dont wrap the show up with a bad mini season :/

Comment by Thomas Pütz – May 18, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so happy Nikita was picked up for another season but 6 episodes hardly seams like enough. This show has hooked me from episode 1 season 1 and I will stay with it until the end. Amazing show amazing cast. Although I still don’t trust Sonya.

Comment by lisa – May 18, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree about Sonya. I want to trust her, I really do (and I hope she’s upgraded to series regular for season 4), but I don’t know. These shows teach you not to trust anyone and I am not totally convinced of how loyal she is. I really hope to be proven wrong, because I like the relationship she has with Birkhoff and the importance she gained during the season. BTW, she looks really pretty with her hair down.

Comment by Nerdbot – May 18, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was a great finale but I’m bummed they didn’t get more episodes to wrap everything up next year! Don’t really trust Sonya either, she’s all right I guess I just never warmed up to her. I think I’m the only one out there that wanted Birkhoff and Alex together….

Comment by K. – May 18, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The finale left me breathless, actually, I’m still recovering from it. Even though I was mad about the short final season, I think it’s a good idea after all (maybe 22 more episodes would have been too much, perhaps 13 would’ve been better, but well…). The last couple of episodes really looked like the end of the whole story and if it wasn’t for the sudden appearance of The Shop, I wouldn’t have had bigger problems with the show ending after season 3 (of course, if it wasn’t ended with such a big cliffhanger). Now, I’m just glad to have 6 more episodes, because the show can end in its own terms and not improvising something in the last minute to wrap things up, and if those 6 episodes are as great as pretty much the entire season 3 was, I’d be happy.

Comment by Nerdbot – May 18, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like this show and I’m bummed that there are only going to be 6 more episodes. Come on, CW! Expand the episode order. What a great show. It’s gotten better with every season.

Comment by Carrie – May 18, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This will jump the shark if: a) Percy is in the cell next to the president and b) if Nikita is in the cell next to Percy.

Comment by LCC – May 18, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would totally below my mind!!!!

Comment by Job – May 29, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am bummed that we only have 6 episodes next season. But glad the story will end.
    CW the show should’ve gotten a better time slot.

Comment by Fee – May 18, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • knowing that there are storylines that they cant do because of the ridiculously small amount of episodes hurts. i want to see every idea the writers have since they are by far the best group of writers on tv. the cw needs to realise what they have and give them more episodes.

Comment by Alan – May 18, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best season finale of the year.

Comment by Mac – May 18, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should have given Gossip Girl six episodes (there were only like 4 they actually used anyway) and transferred the rest so Nikita can at least have 10. Whelp, better than nothing!

Comment by Guy – May 18, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the finale ….I like the fact that the last short season will focus on season one…but I agree…that was a Alex/Nikita team and not lone wolf adventure ….I would love to see the side of Amanda that cares for Nikita and destroys herself to save her…..I will miss Seymour ….he brought a special comic side that made the show complete….I would love if the show did a jump ahead and would show their lives five years ahead and their happy endings

Comment by Shannon – May 18, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see Ryan get a distinguished government position for his faithful service to his country

Comment by Shannon – May 18, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally can’t get enough of Nikita…sadly there’s just 6 episode coming on the fourth season…i’m yearning to see more romantic scenes of MIKITA. looking forward of sticking final season.I’ll surely miss it.This is the only TV series I’ve been hooked into.

Comment by Cherry Ann Canencia – May 19, 2013 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they will extend the next season. this is the only show that i always think is too impossible to make a cohesive story with all the possibilities but always goes back to the core of the main plot. I know it would be a challenge to stretch the story but it did not stop the show to stretch up to 3 season. The arc of the president kept captive could be a good plot creating a new villain in the form of the vice president being the leader of the invincible hand and Madame Amanda could smoothly pass over the bad guy job. The transition from Percy to Amanda was handled smoothly. I know it would be a difficult connection doing this plot with Nikita like with her connection to the Division. But with the president still alive, this could be a bigger task for the character and a true redemption for them. I mean saving the president ant truly serving the country without the guilt and mess the Division created.

i need your in put guys, just maybe we could help the show runners that this is not the end of this exceptional show.

Comment by gatz – May 19, 2013 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this show is too incredible for words, that season finale was absolutely AMAZING. Omg there was not ONE minute that I didn’t have my heart in my mouth, the whole episode was phenomenal. My favourite parts have to be her total ass kicking of the dirty 30 and the ending scenes…Maggie Q truly outdid herself if that’s even possible. What scene actually got me the most apart from the final one of course was when appears to agree to stay with them all, you can see in her eyes that she isn’t going to, her conflict with her natural urge to run alone was too much for her to overcome. And that shot of the ring was the icing on the cake, just…wow. I cannot WAIT for season 4. I am going to miss this show more than I will miss any other I think!

Comment by shann – May 19, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I’m a fan of the show, the thought that Nikita up and runs away at the end was a lame ending. I mean really, would she not realize Amanda is all about applying leverage and the first thing she’d do is target Michael/Alex to draw her out? Our Nikita isn’t too smart it appears… Otherwise the finale was pretty good.

Comment by Sil – May 19, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish CW would add a couple episodes to the order. 6 is just not enough! 10-12 would be perfect. They have so much to wrap up before the end! And what’s up with the President? Was she “helixed?” (Alias reference)

Comment by Mikael – May 20, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love this show , it totally take me from the real world for those 42 mins. Job well done CW

Comment by Hendy – May 21, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want Olex to happen!!

Comment by Lea – May 29, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I m really missing Nikita … I wish the next one is not going to end in 6 episode only …please make it lost longer than that …without Nikita … Omg …I m just gonna miss her… Awesome job to the writer ,,,Nikita is one of the best …only best one I have seen so far …love it love it love it …make it last forever ….I m sure that I m speaking for lots and lots of people

Comment by Mim – May 30, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! You are speaking my mind. Aaaagggh Nikita!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love love ooooooovvvveeee her. Please don’t end!!!!!!

Comment by Anastacia – June 6, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ryan needs a woman!!! Also, more Nikita/Alex scenes.

Comment by vivaciousdiva – June 1, 2013 12:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No spoilers about Alex? really?!

Comment by MinniHowl – June 3, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think someone should be dead .no one died in this series with all this danger ,…

Comment by ray – June 4, 2013 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think someone should be dead ,it’s so weird no one died in this series with all this danger…

Comment by ray – June 4, 2013 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nikita was not a lone wolf, she has alex and michael even from the start!

the last episodes was totally amazing! i cried my heart out.

didn’t expect the twist of the season finale. can’t wait for season 4. and i heard it will be wrap up just 6 episodes, come on CW, you can do better than that. there’s a lor of show that got to last till 10 season and it’s not even match to nikita.

6 episodes won’t be enough, there’s a lot more to cover.

hope there’s lot of nikita/alex.
    and mikita getting married.

Comment by merlyn – June 7, 2013 02:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree to finish this series or it will be boring, just like prison break 3 seasons are enough .i guess that at the finale nikita ‘s gonna be pregnant …

Comment by ray – June 7, 2013 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think what they mean is that the battle was always between nikita and division ofc she had alex and michael but the idea and concept of nikita is that she was the only agent gone rogue from the beginning. And i think its great that they are going back to that style again in the final season. Too bad its the end but glad to see the conclusion be like this. Though i love nikita, but s3 didnt totaly cut it for me but some twists and turns in the serie is nice and the season finale was marvelous. Really too bad that only 6 eps are gonna be made for s4 sure it doesnt disappoint :( but hope cw will change their minds and have atleast 10 eps orso. But im glad that nikita even gets the chance of having a correct conclusion and a final season sure hope that all the stuff in the 6 eps are good and too rushed into

Comment by tuan – June 9, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post