Exclusive

Exclusive Grimm Video: Relive This Season's Weird, Wild and Wacky Wesen

Is the poison-spitting Baron Samedi the scariest Wesen we’ve seen all season on Grimm?

Before you answer — and in advance of the NBC drama’s Season 2 finale Tuesday (10/9c) — allow us to jog your nightmares memory with this rundown of the show’s recent beasties.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Will Nick’s Mom Return to Grimm?

They’re all here: the shy Seelengut, the toothy Mauvais Dentes, the fiery Volcanalis… and don’t forget the eye-sucking, tear-drinking Jinnamuru Xunte (which gets our grossed-out vote).

Press PLAY on the video below, then hit the comments: Which Wesen stuck with you this season?

1. JC says:

I want to know what kind of wesen Monroe and Rosalee’s baby will be. ‘Cause you know she get pregnent eventually, right?

• Cassy says:

This has obviously happened before though, inter-species tcha tcha, but we have yet to see any cross species so maybe the baby takes after the strongest genes?

2. Jennifer says:

As much as I despise Adalind, IF the baby is the Captain’s I’m curious to see what it’s going to look like. All that Captain Hottness has got to make a cute kid! If it’s the brother’s which I hope it is, then I don’t care.

3. cookie says:

My space for video is blank?? Where is it??

4. Hurley says:

me too? what happened??

5. Cara says:

“Weird, wild and wacky Wesen”? You do realize how “wesen” is pronounced, don’t you?

6. Eliza says:

I just did a catch up marathon of Grimm…. I really love this show ♥

7. SL says:

I just found the show and love it. Thank God for Amazon prime so I am catch up all all episodes and love each one. It is funny seeing Silas on the show and playing a good guy since every time I see him I remember him as Haywire from Prison Break. David is very good looking. I love to see Alexis is coming to town. I wonder if he will be a good or bad dude. i like him playing the good guy, but he can do both pretty well.=)
    I was wondering if David’s mom will be returning and we see more of what she has been up to the last almost 20 years. Obviously she was evil all along, or turned evil over the course 18 years, or got captured turned evil, or she is not Nick’s mom because she did not give very much past detail except maybe one snippet to confirm her identity. Why would Aunt’s Marie’s death trigger Nick’s abilities if Nick’s mom was not dead? I have a lot of questions.. Then she comes back when Nick has the coins is weird and takes them and seems to have succumb to some sort of darkness. What will she do with the coins? Is she working for a royal family? I have lots of questions/theories. I am enjoying the show very much and now that Supernatural is no longer on Fridays i have no problems watching it when it airs regularly. Looking forward to season 3.