Fall TV Preview

Fall Preview: Watch Clips from Tomorrow People, Reign, The 100 and Other New CW Series

Get More: Fall TV Preview, Video

TomorrowPeopleThe CW rounded out this week’s upfront presentations on Thursday, releasing first looks at the new series comprising its 2013-14 lineup. Among the netlet’s fresh offerings are the Julie Plec/Greg Berlanti-helmed Tomorrow People, a Vampire Diaries , a 90210 vet’s Star-Crossed project spin-off and more.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013 — What’s On When? And Against What?

Preview what’s ahead on The CW below, and then hit the comments with your snappy judgments!

The Originals, with Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin (airing Tuesdays at 8/7c)

The Tomorrow People, with Peyton List, Robbie Amell and Mark Pellegrino (Wednesdays at 9 pm)

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Reign, with Adelaide Kane, Toby Regbo, Celina Sinden and Megan Follows (Thursdays at 9 pm)

And bowing at midseason…

The 100, with Eliza Taylor, Eli Goree, Henry Ian Cusick and Paige Turco (TBD)

Star-Crossed, with Aimee Teegarden, Matt Lanter and Malese Jow (TBD)

Comments (132)

• Well thats 3 things…

Comment by HireMeAusiello! – May 17, 2013 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you will all watch REIGN and enjoy it since it is an expensive show, and since you have nothing else to do you craps that’s why networks make lot of money wether what they serve is good or not, so enjoy and shut up!!!

Comment by greg – May 17, 2013 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All the new shows, with the exception of Reign are sci-fi…This dissapoints me as I liked a lot of the old drama/dram-edy shows that used to be a part of the CW/WB =( However I am kind of looking forward to Starcrossed but only because I like the case and it is similar to Roswell (which I loved). The other shows seem too futuristic for my taste but I might check out at least the pilot of a few.

Comment by Angela – May 17, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll probably check out the pilots of all of these, but the only shows that look interesting to me are The Originals and The Tomorrow People, which both have horrible, boring titles.

Comment by Cory – May 19, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the CW going to just turn completely into the YA section one of these days? I checked out ‘The Tomorrow People’, ‘The 100′ and “Star-Crossed’ and all I see so far are more twenty-something playing teens and I know there will be love triangles and annoying behavior galore. They might put a coat of sci-fi or comic bookness over it but underneath…it’ll be alll “pretty faces” making moon eyes at some “hot chick” while the geek chick no on wants is infinitely more interesting…and more attractive. That’s the one CW trope that I actually…enjoy? No, that’s not right. I just tend to love the geek girl and hate the cardboard cutout “hot chick’.

I’ll probably give each a few episodes but it’s not out of the question that I’ll be done with the network once ‘Arrow’ (which suffers mightily from above), ‘Nikita’ (which doesn’t and is thus getting only a six episode committment…some time next year) and ‘Supernatural’ (which suffers from shippers who want to see the brothers having sex and the writers who try to appease them without going all the way and is long past is sell-by date anyway) are done. The network certainly isn’t aiming for my demo.

Excuse the ramble and probable typos. It’s late and I should be watching ‘Downton Abbey’ Series One and Two before they are due. Yeah, I know, not my demo either.

Comment by Slappy_san (@Slappy_san) – May 22, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who made the music for the trailer? Because it sounds a lot like a part in the one republic song, “if I lose myself”, the acoustic version.

Comment by camille – January 3, 2014 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post