The Voice: Sheryl Crow, Hillary Scott, Cee Lo and Pharrell Williams to Advise Season 4 Top 10

the-voice-sheryl-croweThe Voice‘s Season 4 coaches are calling for backup!

For the first time ever, the show’s Battle Rounds advisors — Sheryl Crow, Hillary Scott, Pharrell Williams and Cee Lo Green (subbing for Joel Madden, who had a scheduling conflict) — will return to respectively help Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Usher and Shakira prepare the Top 10 contestants for another week of competition.

RELATED | The Voice Top 12 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Contestants Go Home?

Footage of the all-star mentoring pow-wows will be included in Monday night’s performance episode (8/7c on NBC).

RELATED | The Voice Top 12 Performance Recap: Man, You Oughta See Her Fly

Excited to watch the advisers return and see how the contestants have grown since the Battle Rounds? Sound off in the comments! And for all my Voice-related recaps, interviews and commentary, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

RELATED | NBC Fall Schedule Revealed: Parenthood and Revolution on the Move, Community Warms the Bench [UPDATED With Clips of New Series]

Comments (10)

• Cool

Comment by Jmom – May 14, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a fan of Cee Lo and Christian coming back for next fall’s season.

Comment by Sg. Grant – May 14, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have been watching The Voice since the very first show. I have to say this is the first season that I have truely enjoyed it. The chemistry with the coaches meaning no fighting. I like how everyone got along. Xtina is so nasty and rude. I don’t enjoy watching her at all. Her coaching skills are not as good as the others either. This is a family show and she dresses with more hanging out than needed. She needs an attitude adjustment. I really could go on and on. That is enough for now. She is definately over paid. I really liked how Usher and Shakira coached this season. BEST SEASON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Sk – May 15, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree with everything you said!! Keep Shakira and Usher for next season!!

Comment by Linda – May 16, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While guest judges r sometimes interesting. C Lo & More importantly Christina should stay away. Voice better without them. Its like they are coming back to hang out after graduation. You wanted leave to do your own thing C Lo. Stay gone.

Comment by Uma MauMau – May 15, 2013 12:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited about Cee Lo, if only because my 5 year old keeps saying she misses him so she’ll be thrilled.

Comment by GeekGirl13 – May 15, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love cee lo green he is my favorite rapper on f**** u song.

Comment by Tori V – May 15, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gilcrist was end 2 fast fifty……

Comment by Sony max – May 16, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love The Voice have watched it from the beginning and will continue no matter who the judges are…but the original judges love them. Didn’t even know Maroon 5 or Ceelo Green or Blake shelton but christina Aguilera knew her only from Burlesque and fell in love with her voice. Will be glad to see her back…Season 3 was great and her and Adam Levine patached things up and behaved so know season 5 will be fantastic to watch.

Comment by Pat – May 16, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this year.The 4 judges were great.I haven’t missed not one show since it come on.4 years ago.If Cee Lo is coming back who is leavin.I don’t think that Adam or Blake should be sent off.But i don’t know whats goin on.Can’t wait till next week,It’s goin to be great.And no I don’t think the 2 that was sent home were the right 2.

Comment by granny – May 17, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post