Fall Preview: Watch Trailers for Wonderland, Super Fun Night and Other New ABC Series

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland ABC 2013Following in the footsteps of NBC and Fox, ABC on Tuesday gave viewers a glimpse at the new additions to its 2013-14 lineup, including the buzzy Once Upon a Time spin-off, a Super Fun Night with Rebel Wilson, an ’80s-set comedy with another Bridesmaids vet and many more.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013 — What’s On When? And Against What?

Set your sights on the Alphabet Network’s fresh offerings below, and then hit the comments with your snappy judgments!

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., with Clark Gregg, Ming-Na, Elizabeth Henstridge (airing Tuesdays at 8/7c)

The Goldbergs, with Wendi McLendon-Covey, Jeff Garlin and George Segal (Tuesdays at 9 pm)

Trophy Wife, with Malin Akerman, Bradley Whitford and Marcia Gay Harden (Tuesdays at 9:30 pm)

Lucky 7, with Matt Long, Isiah Whitlock Jr. and Stephen Louis Grush (Tuesdays at 10 pm)

Super Fun Night, with Rebel Wilson, Lauren Ash, Liza Lapira and Kelen Coleman (Wednesdays at 9:30 pm)

Back in the Game, with James Caan, Ben Koldyke and Maggie Lawson (Wednesdays at 8:30 pm)

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, with Sophie Lowe, Peter Gadiot and Michael Socha (Thursdays at 8 pm)

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Betrayal, with James Cromwell, Henry Thomas, Hannah Ware and Stuart Townsend (Sundays at 10 pm)

And on the way at midseason…

Killer Women, with Tricia Helfer, Marc Blucas, Michael Trucco (TBD)

Mind Games, with Steve Zahn, Christian Slater, Megalyn Echikunwoke (TBD)

Mixology, with Sarah Bolger, Adan Canto, Vanessa Lengies (TBD)

Resurrection, with Omar Epps, Kurtwood Smith, Devin Kelley (TBD)

1. Belinda says:

Is anyone else secretly chuffed at the Eric For(e)man connection with “Resurrection”?

For me, S.H.I.E.L.D is a no brainer. If Joss made a movie/TV show/music video/ad about the phone book, I’d be on it.

Betrayal looks interesting. Stuart Townsend has a certain charisma that might hold viewers.

OUATIW looks amazing. I love that its a little bit darker and I hope they go a full season rather than the 13 episodes originally ordered.

2. BBC says:

Is Wonderland going to a 1 season show?

3. juan says:

I really like most of these. I think I’ll watch lots of these. The only ones that I thought looked a bit weak were Mixology, Killer Woman, and maybe Betrayal and Goldbergs. But even those were pretty ok looking

4. leriam10 says:

OMG!! OUAT in wonderland looks amazing!! cant wait to see it..unfortunately is gonna be dvr’d because it airs at the same time as the big bang theory

5. Rochelle says:

Shield, Wonderland, Betrayal and Resurrection looks promising.
    Mixology, Trophy Wife and Super Fun Night are kinda weak but so did New Girl and Happy Endings when they first started so who knows, it may improve.
    They rest are just meh..

6. reen says:

Wonderland! Wow, what a surprise–that trailer looks really, really good.

7. Tee says:

I hart Bradley Whitford, but not that much. Ugh.

8. Abe Froman says:

The Goldbergs=The Wonder Years in the 80s.

• GK says:

Wonder Years (Had a huge crush on Winnie Cooper) on syndication was basically my childhood along with Goosebumps and Small Wonder. That is why I’m hoping The Goldbergs manages to be atleast half as good and endearing as The Wonder Years.

9. Abe Froman says:

Too bad the people most likely to watch Mixology are people who will be out drinking at ACTUAL bars.

10. I live in Canada, not Narnia. Seriously ABC, get your sh*t together

11. Tee says:

I was already figuring I’d check out Wonderland, but wow, that trailer cements it.

S.H.I.E.L.D. I’ll check out too. The trailer was decent, but I was already signed up because of Joss.

A couple look so bad it makes me wonder about the shows they turned away. Surely one or two of the bubble shows they cancelled would have been a safer bet to throw money at.

12. Mika02 says:

I’m here for S.H.I.E.L.D.for many reasons. OUATinWonderland because I kind of like the Darkness in contrast to the Original and I was not actually looking forward to it with out Jefferson. Resurrection looks great but not sure how long the premise will hold but it has Mr. Epps himself so I will watch.

I’m surprised but I’m excited to watch the Goldbergs and Trophy wife.

Everything else looks like a mess.

13. Temperance says:

SHIELD and Wonderland look teriffic, Resurrectiion might be OK. It’s difficult to believe the rest were the best of all those pilots…. dreadful.

14. rowan77 says:

Just watched the Mixology trailer – TERRIBLE. All old jokes and lousy acting. Meh.

15. cjeffery7 says:

i dont like the name Once Upon A Time In Wonderland, i’m tired of spin-offs, but it looks intriguing nonetheless.

16. cjeffery7 says:

it’s called Killer Women and i only see one woman….
    got through 31 seconds of Mind Games and said NOPE
    overall, i’m middle-whelmed by this ABC group. Once spin-off looks decent, i’m a hard core rebel wilson fan, shielf is almost a sure thing, but other than that… MEH

17. Nancy says:

To any who will listen…we (US residents) can’t watch your country’s major network TV shows either – except for BBC stuff, we have NO idea what shows you are watching in your country – for all we know we may be missing out on some great stuff too! ABC isn’t controlling what country can/can’t see the video because they would gladly allow your viewership if they could because with the crap above they are trying to give to us is CRAPOLA anyway, so you aren’t missing much of anything really!!! (There are licensing laws in the US and if you don’t follow them you are fined, jailed etc.)

18. GK says:

Excited for SHIELD, Wonderland (which was quite unexpected since I don’t watch OUAT), Trophy WIfe, Resurrection, Back in the Game and The Goldbergs.
    Mixology!! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

19. Lingy300 says:

Mind games reminds me of Leverage but without all of the good things that made Leverage good.

20. Karen says:

When I go to showcase (Canadian station) I can’t watch trailers there. Or BBC’s website either. Just the way of the world.

21. Leondre says:

Good:
    Resurrection
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
    Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
    The Goldbergs
    Super Fun Night

Bad:
    Mind Games
    Trophy Wife
    Back in the Game
    Mixology
    Killer Women
    Lucky 7
    Betrayal

22. Danielle says:

Only shows that are interesting are OUATW and S.H.I.E.L.D all of the others seem like uninteresting movie trailers. I can’t see any having good story lines. Hopefully FOX, NBC, and CBS are better

23. After looking into a number of the blog articles on your web page, I really like your
    technique of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it
    to my bookmark website list and will be checking back
    in the near future. Take a look at my website too and tell me what you think.

24. Marty says:

“Ressurected” seems to be really close to an ongoing French series called Les Revenants, where some people who were dead return to their sleepy little town and turn everyone’s lives upside down. It has many undead people, including a little boy gone for more than 30 years. Excellent television, totally gripping. Is “Ressurected” some sort of adaptation or remake of that show?