Fall Preview: Watch Trailers for NBC's Michael J. Fox Show, Ironside, Dracula and Other New Series

Fall TV 2013 The Michael J Fox Show NBCNBC has unveiled the first full-length trailers for its new 2013-14 TV series, including the hotly anticpated Michael J. Fox Show, an Ironside reboot and a fresh take on Dracula.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013 — What’s On When? And Against What?

Feast your eyes on the network’s latest offerings below, and then hit the comments with your snappy judgments! (Promos for NBC’s midseason entries About a Boy and Chicago PD, among others, will be added as soon as they become available.)

The Blacklist, with James Spader, Megan Boone, Ryan Eggoldd, Diego Klattenhoff (airing Mondays at 10/9c)

Ironside, with Blair Underwood, Brent Sexton, Pablo Schreiber, Spencer Grammer (Wednesdays at 10 pm)

Welcome to the Family, with Mike O’Malley, Mary McCormack and Ricardo Chavira (Thursdays at 8:30 pm)

Sean Saves the World, with Sean Hayes, Linda Lavin, Echo Kellum, Lindsay Sloane (Thursdays at 9 pm)

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

The Michael J. Fox Show, with Michael J. Fox, Betsy Brandt and Katie Finneran (Thursdays at 9:30 pm)

Dracula, with Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Jessica De Gouw (Fridays at 10 pm)

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Trailers and Promos, Video

1. Babygate says:

Dracula! I would watch anything with Jonathan Rhys. I love his intensity and mysterious persona. I was so looking forward to Sean and was sadly disappointed. It had some good moments but the boss man is not funny and the physical comedy looks forced. May or may not catch it online. The fact that its up against Greys and Glee doesn’t help either. I was pleasently surprised by Welcome to The Family. It’s not great but its got heart and I love Mike O’Malley. Don’t like James Spader or Blair Underwood so I will pass on their shows. All in all, subpar. Take away The Voice and football and this joke of a network would fold like a house of cards.

2. IMHO says:

I’m really looking forward to Dracula with Jonathan Rhys Meyers ,loved him in the Tudors.
    Wishing MJ Fox well but I’m not really interested in his new show.Peace

3. Lorena says:

Dracula!

4. jalahyacinth says:

Anyone else find it impossible to watch to the end of ANY of these promos? I have a feeling most of these will be one season (or shorter) wonders…

5. LIsa says:

They cancelled Go On for all this crap. Stupid NBC

6. JT says:

The Blacklist looks good. I have a feeling James Spaders character will end up being her dad.

Not too sure about Ironside.

I think NBC is going to let me like Welcome to the Family like they did The New Normal, then cancel it after one season.

Sean Saves The World needs a new title.

Definitely will check out The Micheal J. Fox show.

Dracula looks promising. Pairing Dracula with Grimm was an excellent choice just move them from Fridays NBC.

7. Danielle H. says:

Dracula is the only thing I’m excited about for Fall PERIOD. Nothing from Fox is on my list except maybe Dads.. maybe. Hopefully ABC, CBS, and the CW especially have some good trailers on the way, because I’m very disappointed at the moment.

8. M says:

Why is Irish Dracula American?

• Broadwayfan says:

TV’s Sherlock Holmes is in NYC and Watson is a woman. I like changing things, it makes it fun to me.
      Like IRONSIDES…Blair Underwood being a gritty cop….much more modern than the Raymond Burr IRONSIDES. I like the looks of both shows.

9. Drizz says:

Revolution should have been moved to Friday before Grimm if they wanted it in an 8pm slot, just have a full genre night. That news show will be an orphan. I can assure you I will watch another net at the 8pm hour Wednesday. It’s also pretty dumb to pit Revolution against Arrow- too much audience overlap, and my wife and I both agree Arrow wins over Revolution, which we will just DVR. She chooses arrow for Stephen Amell, I choose it for comic-book action. Revolution is going to fade anyway, NBC, it already has begun to. If you are breaking it away from The Voice, you may as well put it on with other genre shows, it may provide some protection. Unless you’re just trying to kill it.

10. Snice says:

Most of it looks like a total crap. Really. Knowing NBC, most of them will get pink slips after 2 episodes. Except for Michael J. Fox. His show should be real entertaining.

11. Brandon T. says:

Don’t judge NBC’s year on the trailers in this article. After watching ALL of the trailers at yesterday’s NBC Up Front I can tell you that beyond Blacklist, and Michael J. Fox the most popular shows are likely to come from a group that includes About a Boy, Believe, and Crisis. The post SNF Sunday night shows and mid-season replacement shows are perhaps more intriguing than the September shows in many cases. Give them a chance. There is definitely a cable influence coming from the Comcast ownership. Only time will tell ratings-wise but there is marked difference in quality from the past 5 or 6 years. Overall, I think the dramas are better than the comedies as a group.

12. Broadwayfan says:

Since ABC and CBS cancelled many of my favorite programs, I now have free spots. These all look good! Can’t wait for the new NBC season.

13. RoseAnn says:

The Blacklist looks like it may be one of the best new shows this fall! James Spader is so good at playing a sociopath! We won’t give up our ABC Wednesday night shows, however, we will probably DVR MJF. Dracula looks good but won’t last :(

Ironside, seriously? For one thing Blair Underwood will be looking for another series. I remember the original Ironside. This updated version is going to fall flat. And WHY WHY WHY can’t these casting agents hire a paraplegic actor? They’re out there and talented as hell. If they would have done that I bet maybe more people will watch!