What to Watch Monday: 90210 Ends, HIMYM and Castle Finales, Galaxy Quest Reunion and More

90210On TV this Monday: Castle, How I Met Your Mother and 2 Broke Girls end for the season; 90210‘s number is up; Hell’s Kitchen serves an extra helping and Warehouse 13 hosts an out-of-this-world reunion. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm 90210 (The CW) | Two-hour series finale: After a retrospective featuring the show’s stars, the gang comes together when a traumatic event makes them realize the importance of their relationships. Prince Michael Jackson guest-stars, and the Goo Goo Dolls perform. (Get scoop.)

8 pm Hell’s Kitchen (Fox) | Tonight’s two-hour episode features two elimination rounds and a intimate dinner for distinguished members of the U.S. Army.

8 pm The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family) | Anne finds an ally in Kathleen, and Chloe meets someone from her past.

8 pm How I Met Your Mother (CBS) | Season finale: As everyone prepares to head out to Robin and Barney’s wedding, Ted invites Lily to see his fixer-upper, Marshall takes the baby on a last-minute trip to see his family and we may just meet the mother!… or we’ll just see her hidden behind another umbrella. (Watch a preview.) Casey Wilson (Happy Endings) and Keegan-Michael Key (Key and Peele) guest-star. (Yep, renewed.)

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames

9 pm Defiance (Syfy) | Irisa faces her past, and Nolan and Amanda face danger outside of town.

9 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | Season finale: Max and Caroline offer to clean a previously hidden part of the diner… and in the process find something that could re-launch their cupcake business. Web Therapy‘s Tim Bagley and Jennifer Elise Cox guest-star. (Yep, renewed.)

9:30 pm Mike & Molly (CBS) | Molly’s so focused on directing a school recital that she doesn’t realize another teacher is hitting on her. Tim Conway (The Carol Burnett Show) and Jim Beaver (Supernatural, Deadwood) guest-star.

RELATED | May Season Finale Calendar: What’s Ending When?

10 pm Castle (ABC) | Season finale: An interview with a high-profile federal law-enforcement agency leads Kate to reconsider what she wants in her career – and in her relationship with Rick. (Watch a sneak preview, check out photos and find out why series creator Andrew Marlowe calls the hour “an emotional cliffhanger.”) Kyle Secor (Homicide: Life on the Street) guest-stars. Final Season 5 scooplet, per Matt Mitovich: The final scene runs about two minutes.

10 pm Revolution (NBC) | Boom-chicka-wow-wow? Militia drone strikes must be some kind of aphrodisiac, because the threat of imminent death heats up things for Miles and Nora and Charlie and Jason.

Warehouse 1310 pm Warehouse 13 (Syfy) | Tonight’s black-and-white homage to noir doubles as a Galaxy Quest reunion when Pete and Myka are pulled into a 1940s crime thriller featuring guest stars Enrico Colantoni (Veronica Mars) and Missi Pyle (Two and a Half Men).

10 pm Rectify (Sundance) | As Ted Jr. starts to question Daniel’s innocence, the ex-con begins to lose his grip on reality as he struggles with life on the outside.

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (39)

• Defiance
    Bates Motel
    DVR: Warehouse 13 (Noir novel epidsode)

Comment by kirads09 – May 13, 2013 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM and Bates Motel!

Comment by Josh Emerson – May 13, 2013 04:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Hawaii 5-0?

Comment by SK – May 13, 2013 04:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they list just 10 shows a day, so not all things can make it every week?

Comment by lauren – May 13, 2013 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still reeling from last night’s season finale of Revenge. Seriously can’t stop thinking about how amazing that was. It’s just Bates Motel and Revolution for me tonight though.

Comment by iMember – May 13, 2013 05:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM and Bates Motel for me! I might DVR Castle too and catch up over the summer.

Comment by Eric – May 13, 2013 05:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM/the voice
    2Broke Girls
    Castle Finale! So excited, can’t believe the season’s already over

Comment by Nicole – May 13, 2013 05:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle, 2 Broke Girls, Defiance, The Voice, W13.
    Sad so many shows are ending for the season :(

Comment by mia – May 13, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t disagree more. I’ve got so much TV to catch up on on my Tivos that I need shows to end to make any progress.

Hell on Wheels (full season)
      Sleeper Cell (full season)
      Revenge (full season)
      Nashville (1/2 season)
      Chuck (full season)
      Battlestar Galactica (full season)
      Shameless (2 seasons)
      Rescue Me (full season)
      Rome (full season)
      Castle (full season)
      Covert Affairs (2 seasons)
      Burn Notice (2 seasons)
      Dexter (3 seasons)
      American Horror Story: Asylum (full season)
      Weeds (5 seasons)
      Ripper Street (full season)
      Full Throttle Saloon (full season)
      Bad Girls Club (2 seasons)
      Top of the Lake (full season)
      Game of Thrones (2 seasons)
      Nikita (full season)
      Justified (full season)

Plus what has aired of:
      Revolution, Orphan Black, Hannibal, Mad Men, The Borgias, The Client List, and Defiance.

Comment by Two – May 13, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle! Here’s to hoping it doesn’t break my shipper heart.

Comment by Andrea – May 13, 2013 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution
    Castle
    Defiance

Comment by GK – May 13, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • himym!

Comment by shinfire – May 13, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM
    re-run of TBBT
    Castle!!!!!! (and then re-watch as many times as my poor little heart will allow)
    DVR – The Voice

Comment by c-mo – May 13, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Himym 2 broke girls castle bates motel

Comment by dude – May 13, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210,2Broke Girls

Comment by Brandy – May 13, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching How I Met Your Mother, Defiance and Revolution – DVR Castle – watch on demand later Hawaii 5-0, Bates Motel, Rectify & Warehouse 13.

Comment by theresa – May 13, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DWTS
    Castle

Comment by Joe Petitjean – May 13, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE IS A MUST SEE.

Comment by jan – May 13, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210 finale
    Bates Motel

Comment by Jared – May 13, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What does “shipper” mean? I can’t figure out why that word instead of something else for someone who is a big fan of a show or a character. I guess it makes as much sense as “fan”…..

Comment by Jan – May 13, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shippers are fans of specific couples, not just a fan of show. Like Castle and Beckett, Bones and Booth, Finn and Rachel, ect.

Comment by Raven – May 13, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s a corruption of the word “relationship”. Shippers are fans that want to see two people in a relationship.

Comment by Mary Ann – May 13, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210
    H50!

Comment by sarah – May 13, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I really hope the emotional cliffhanger isn’t Caskett breaking up.

The Bones finale was enough, I don’t think I can handle another finale like that.

Comment by Raven – May 13, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though I missed the past 5 episodes, I will watch the 2 hour series finale of 90210.

Comment by Ed – May 13, 2013 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM, 2 Broke Girls, and Castle

Comment by Andy – May 13, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never seen Warehouse 13 though a friend has been telling me it is good. But a “Galaxy Quest” reunion might just do it for me tonight…

Comment by WingsStef – May 13, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Casey Wilson as the mother would be very interesting, I think!

Comment by Tom Mc – May 13, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bates Motel, Defiance, Castle all good. Aden Young has been mesmerizing in Rectify – hope they don’t do any shark-jumping with this one!

Comment by Laurel – May 13, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • himym if they dont show the mother or have them meet im done with the show, 2 bg, and castle castle castle.

Comment by ollie – May 13, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • W13!

Comment by iella – May 13, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If my caskett dreams my are going to be crushed they better have a really good reason

Comment by Delena forever – May 13, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell’s Kitchen
    CASTLE
    Revolution (I’m making myself watch the rest of the season. Sigh)

Comment by nick1372 – May 13, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle and HYMYM. I think I’m gonna cry with Castle tonight.

Comment by Mari – May 13, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am eager to watch HIMYM too. I am pretty sure it will be cliffhanger heavy, but that’s fine with me.

Comment by WingsStef – May 13, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Defiance, Warehouse 13, Secret Life, Castle, Bates Motel, and ze Daily Show.

Comment by bobbie – May 13, 2013 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not a single “Never give up! Never Surrender!?” Shame. Shame on you all.

Comment by letsbehonest – May 14, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post