Fall TV Grid: What's on When? And Versus What?

It’s never too early to start planning your viewing habits for the fall TV season — and get a jump on any new DVR conflicts! — so TVLine presents this day-by-day, hour-by-hour grid of the primetime schedules for each network.

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to All That’s New for 2013-14

• Programming for the 2013-14 TV season is in BOLD, with new series in RED

• Midseason launches are listed beneath the grid.
FallTVGrid2013R6

FOR MIDSEASON: ABC’s The Bachelor, Killer Women, Mind Games, Mixology, The Quest, Resurrection, Suburgatory and The Taste… CBS’ Friends With Better Lives, Mike & Molly (full 22-episode season) and Reckless… The CW’s The 100Famous in 12Nikita and Star-Crossed…. FOX’s The Following (Mondays at 9 pm), Gang Related, Murder Police, Rake (Thursdays at 9), Surviving Jack and Us & Them …. NBC’s About a Boy (Tuesdays at 9 pm), Believe (Sundays at 9), Chicago PD, Community, Crisis (Sundays at 10), Crossbones (Friday at 10), Growing Up Fisher (Tuesdays at 9:30), The Night Shift and Undateable.

1. MN says:

Seriously, why would ABC order a full season of Wonderland and then put it in the cursed Thursday death slot?

2. MJO says:

I’m disappointed that Hart of Dixie is moving to Mon..it’s on the same time as Bones and DWTS..
    Fox must really want to get rid of Bones, moving it to Friday’s late fall..that is a bad move IMO

3. MJO says:

I also think that DWTS has run it’s course…. and/or get new judges

4. Mary S says:

So, when does the “mid-season” begin? And does CBS intend to air some weird sporting events before “The Good Wife” and “The Mentalist” as they did last year? That is the most irritating thing in the world: putting some event that has no particular ending time before really GOOD show and making us guess what time our show begins!!!
    My DVR records by SCHEDULED AIR TIME, not program name, so I have to take up valuable DVR space and set the DVR to record for 30 minutes to an hour after the scheduled end time of those 2 shows.. I keep asking them to create a buffer show that can end on time (whether it lasts 15 minutes or 36 minutes) to fill in when a sporting event is scheduled, so that the REAl shows can have a REAL start time instead of a delayed start time caused by ‘whatever time the ____sporting event over runs its time slot” …..but, does the network care about our DVRs or our sleep schedules? Of course not…

5. OneOldLadysOpinion says:

Matt, I know you don’t usually post about PBS but it has superb shows, Downton Abby, being one of them, can you tell us when we can expect season four to begin, I don’t think I can hold my breath much longer! :)

6. Pamela says:

Since CBS cancelled my favorite show in favor of garbage, they have lost me as a viewer. They need to get rid of the so called ‘reality’ shows and put on something that is more entertaining.

7. Cathy says:

I’ll watch the ABC shows for the most part. I do love NCIS, Big Bang Theory and Elementary on CBS. NBC shows are not interesting to me at all.

8. Cindy Adler says:

What happened to Mike and Molly? Love that show!

9. Gloria says:

BRING BACK VEGAS!!! Who cares about Undercover Boss? If CBS would get rid of all it’s dumb reality shows and bring back shows with a plot and a good story line, hey that would be great! You would get more faithful viewers. Gee, what a concept!

10. Alicia says:

2 questions: 1. Any idea when Hannibal will premiere its season 2?? and 2. In the place where you wrote the midseasons a lot of shows didn’t have a time- im guessing thats because they didn’t put a premiere date yet?? Please answer!!!

11. Cali says:

I don’t really like the new line up…

12. Mondays: The Voice and The Blacklist. Tuesdays: Chicago Fire. Wednesdays: Revolution. Thursdays: Parenthood. Fridays: Hawaii Five-O. Saturdays: Saturday Night Live. Sundays: The Amazing Race, Believe and Crisis (after Sunday Night Football is over on NBC).

13. Brandy says:

I have two conflicts
    2 BGs vs HoD
    & BBT vs OUATIW
    Lucky my dvrs record two shows at once.
    Next season, I’m looking foward to BBT,2Broke Girls,Once ,Once in Wonderland,HoD,BatB,TVD,Reign,Carrie Diaries,The Originals, Nashville,

• MJO says:

I have a conflict too! Bones & HOD…I wish they would’ve kept HOD on, on Tues… i just hope that putting it on mondays won’t hurt the viewing

14. beatmaking says:

And the facts show that DUBTurbo gives you the opportunity to
    start up some great music career even if you didn’t make
    beats till now. The reality is, with all the finest defeat maker you
    can actually be putting out there surpasses the same day that
    you purchased it even if you’re just starting out. It’s critical you pick a beat maker that uses
    a method you are comfortable.

15. Patricia Leach Bethke says:

I LOVE Body of Proof and I sure hate to see it cancelled!!

16. Kathy says:

When does the new season for NCIS start?

17. NATHAN MYERS says:

I think they should bring back Stella to HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER she is such a class act and Ted would be a luckey man

18. Tom says:

CBS cancelled CSI NY. It was one of my favorite shows.

19. Peter G says:

Sunday: Amazing Race & Good Wife; Monday: Bones; Tuesday: NCIS; Wednesday: Survivor; L & O SVU/Criminal Minds; Thursday: Grey’s Anatomy; Friday [late fall] Bones; ?Enlisted?; Saturday: Fox Sports/College Football; Otherwise it’s going to be ION TV, Channel 31. When is someone going to list the shows that are on the 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, etc? I mean the digital sub-stations. The only way you can find out what’s on them is by surfing, and that’s a waste of time.

20. anthony says:

I will miss csi-ny :( it was very good show.

21. bones on fridays at 8… dang there goes that show

22. Andrew says:

Honestly, the only fitting time slot for Parks and Rec would be at The Office’s old slot.

23. David Len Allen says:

Watch the non-serial shows in the winter/spring as reruns leading up to the season finale. Watch serialized shows in the fall. OR buy the programs on DVD/Blu-ray. My wife and figured out we can buy full seasons of three favorite shows for less than one month of satellite TV! I believe you still have to pay a service/license fee to use a DVR.

24. David Len Allen says:

Watch the non-serial shows in the winter/spring as reruns leading up to the season finale. Watch serialized shows in the fall. OR Buy the programs on DVD/Blu-ray. My wife and I figured out we can buy full seasons of three favorite shows for less than one month of satellite TV! I believe you still have to pay a service/license fee to use a DVR.

25. ?!?? says:

I might be a little lost, but WHAT HAPPENED TO SUBORGATORY?!? Did it got canceled?? I started watching it after the middle waiting for modern family ( I think…) but then I got kind of obsessed with it, and my Wednesdays became all about it

26. hipper says:

Wow. So NBC doesn’t have a scripted program to air for the week until Tuesday at 10p?

27. Kayla says:

Theres gonna be so many good shows on this fall. I’m excited, just hope the new shows aren’t on for 2 or 3 episodes and then get cancelled, that pisses me off. I’m about afraid to start watching a show and get really interested cause I’m afraid it’ll get cancelled. Hopefully that won’t happen with these tho!!

28. Milo Cushman says:

Now I understand why once was scheduled against Sunday Night Football. I am just happy that I have a DVR!

29. Mel says:

Need to swap and move Revolution to Thursday at 8

30. Wednesday @ 8 will be my day of reckoning

31. Boiler says:

Looks like a year where networks better figure out how to make money on DVR shows. Looks like there will be time to watch them since not thrilled at all with most new shows….particularly ABC

32. michael says:

really need SyFy’s monday night lineup in here