Arrested Development on Netflix: Watch the Official Season 4 Trailer Now!

Get More: First Look, Video

Arrested Development TrailerNetflix continues to slowly pull back the curtain on its upcoming revival of Arrested Development.

Late Sunday, the streaming media behemoth released the official trailer for the show’s agonizingly-anticipated 15-episode fourth season, which is set to be released on May 26.

POLL | 22 Shows Cancelled in 48 Hours — Which One Hurt the Most?

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with your snappy-critiques!

Comments (16)

• Oh my God, I am SO EXCITED! That sound I just made was an actual, genuine squeal of joy!

Comment by Mindy – May 12, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks great an most important, funny! Can’t wait.

Comment by Mari – May 12, 2013 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes Yes and Yes!!! I cannot wait!!!!

Comment by KND – May 12, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s almost here!

Comment by K – May 12, 2013 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yup, mmhmm, I’m liking this a lot.

Comment by Teag – May 12, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • May 26th can’t come any faster.

Comment by rflairfan – May 12, 2013 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think anything has ever made me happier….

Comment by Babybop – May 12, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone else suddenly crave a frozen banana?

Comment by Rainey – May 12, 2013 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I’m used to a car with stairs.” Oh, yeah, you’re gonna get hop-ons.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – May 12, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha, epic car pun.

Comment by Mitholas – May 13, 2013 01:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • An Ostrich! God, I missed this show.

Comment by mayiread – May 13, 2013 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Oh, there is kind of a girl here…you didn’t tell me it was your cousin.”
    (Laughs awkwardly) “No…right?”

Comment by gdv – May 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The stair car. Love. I’m ready for hop-ons and the return of AD.

Comment by Plum – May 13, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COME ON!

Comment by Sarabi – May 15, 2013 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BEST SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!! I was mortified when it got cancelled and I hate tv shows!! I’ve been watching the first three season DVD’s over and over for years. I thought the Bluth’s would never get back together. They’re too witty and smart and PUNNY for a general audience. I was a little miffed with Netflix for trying to split DVD rental and streaming, but right now they’re the BEST ever!!

Comment by Donna Grains – May 18, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks great! I don’t pay much attention to how things like this are released because I will not pay for television content. I hope I can find this on DVD soon after these are released. This was cancelled in the first place because the American public is just too stupid to appreciate things like it.

Comment by Dave B – May 24, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post