True Blood Hot Shots: Bill Cleans Up, Eric Gets Down 'n' Dirty, Sookie Looks Surprised

These new photos from True Blood‘s upcoming Season 6 definitely don’t suck.

The just-released shots catch all your favorites (and a handful of newbies) in varying degrees of bloodiness – from Sookie, Alcide and a pristine Bill (who’s considerably more cleaned up than we’ve seen him in the recent past) to Eric and Pam (who look like they’ve had quite an interesting evening). And don’t worry — the rest of Bon Temps are well represented, too.

RELATED | True Blood Season 6 Spoiler Video: Watch the ‘Out of Control’ Trailer Now!

The supernatural HBO drama’s 10-episode sixth season bows Sunday, June 16 at 9/8c. We’re O-positive you’ll dig the pics, so click through the gallery below and then hit the comments: What would you like to see happen on this season of True Blood?

1. Merrill says:

Anyone notice that the shot of Bill is during the day – guess he can do that now that he’s GOD or whatever. :)

2. Missmurray says:

Oh snap! I didn’t know jurnee smollet was going to be in this episode!!!!

3. Elly says:

This show is hanging by a string, I really hope the Eric rumors are false because they will get this show cancelled because of stupidity.

• Romy says:

If the rumors are true they will lose a lot of viewers, me included. I do hope the True Blood writers learns from Charlaine Harris’ mistake. The way she ended the series in Dead Ever After is a treason to the fans and to the characters

• Elly says:

I didn’t read the books but I agree. It would serve no purpose and would be for shock value. At least on Game of Thrones the follow the guideline but not the exact deaths (sorry Ned Stark.)

• Julie says:

I agree with you about the show- but I loved Dead Ever After. Though I guess it’s because I’ve never been overly into Sookie and Eric. Just my opinion though.

• Elly says:

I was never a Eric/Sookie shipper either but I just like Eric as a character overall. He’s got a bit more humor and is more interested than Bill/Billith. If they ever kill off Lafayette I will lose it. I want LaFayette to get his own spin-off honestly, he’s the best.

• Lily says:

Ah, Lafayette! Thank God the writers didn’t follow CH books or we wouldn’t have the awesomeness that Nelsan Ellis created for the role

• Gladis says:

So right! It’s going to be the worst tv show I ever watch and I will regret time and money I spent to watch this series. I felt cheated the novel end that way and made me promise to my self not reading any of CH books anymore. Please don’t do same mistakes on the tv show, I just hope the tv show not having some law contract about how the main line have to be the same in books. I read and watching tv to relieve some stress not to end up more stressed

4. Danielle H. says:

Man, hottest cast on TV hands down. Vampirism is doing Tara some good; Rutina looks better then ever. Man.. after the mess this show has become I want to hate it but I LOVE some of these characters so damn much. Hopefully they kind of redeem it some this season.

5. Katrina says:

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

6. Sara says:

i stopped watching the show when they kept shoving sookie and bill together. she should have been with eric and bill’s fangs should have been pam’s earrings. i’m glad i stopped reading the books b/c if the last one didn’t turn out to have eric and sookie together, then i don’t wanna read it. same reason i stopped reading the stephanie plum books. she should have made up her mind by now.

7. salyn says:

I really miss this show… I cant wait…

8. G says:

I like the character of Eric they kill him I’m gone hes the only reason I continued watching last season the whole Billith thing just embarrassed me..

9. Andre says:

SOOKIE AND BILL.

10. Kerrielynn says:

If Eric is killed off he will come back to life probably not looking the same because Sam has a better deal somewhere else! They cannot kill him off for good it they are going to play out any part of the books. What I would like to see is mixing a bit more of the books in with the script. I do not mind the new stuff at all but to keep it on track somewhat they need to go back to what started these past 6 seasons. If True Blood never was written we would not be arguing which way to go. The books are much like the fans some of us were team Eric others were team Bill that is the nature of people our ability to have freedom to express what we like best according to us. That thing we call free will we can take it which ever way we want it gives a choice of having faith or needing to touch something we see or feel. Me I am the faith type and sometimes wonder if obsessing over a fantasy show like this one is a good thing for me or not, especially when it is in the nature of True Blood. Where this is coming from I am not sure. Do not think for a minute I am not watching this season. I guess I have not made my mind up on that yet. I will say that the show is a tad bit more bloody than the books were.

11. raynsa says:

Tara will die.

12. Pam N says:

It is an awesome show. I don’t know why people think last season sucked. Sookie’s new love interest is pretty hot but not as yummy as Eric. Can’t wait till Sunday!