Exclusive

Exclusive Once Upon a Time Finale Sneak Peek: Will Captain Hook Trade Young Bae to... 'Him'?

Here it is, folks — your final Once Upon a Time sneak peek for Season 2. And arriving on the heels of our Q&A with Colin O’Donoghue, this exclusive clip reveals what value Captain Hook sees in the strange boy the Jolly Roger crew just fished out of the sea.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Castle and More of Your Favorite Series’ Endgames

Interrupting Hook’s “private time” with a certain lady, first mate Mr. Smee speculates about their day’s surprising catch, fearing that the waterlogged lad belongs to a mysterious “him.”

But Hook is quick to pan that concern, saying that if Smee’s theory proves true, it could be just what the pirate ordered!

Loading video...

Also, a pair of not-at-all-exclusive video sneak peeks distributed earlier in the week:

Loading video...

Loading video...

1. MoxieSue says:

Him is the Shadow from last week’s episode by the sound of it. Who he is when he isn’t a shadow is the question. In the book it was Peter Pan’s shadow.

• Kat says:

From what I recall, Neverland was not effected by the curse. So it could still be Peter Pan, he just doesn’t live in Storybrook :)

• MoxieSue says:

I meant that in the book the Shadow belonged to Peter Pan. In OUAT, it could still belong to Peter, but that hasn’t been established.

I wonder if Neil landed in the old Kingdom, Neverland, Wonderland or one of the others.

• Kat says:

Oh okay! I do like that they change story lines a bit from the classical/original to keep us on our toes but not in a “wtf they ruined it” way

2. Kat says:

I hope this is a sign that adult Neal will be back in Season 2 of Once Upon a Time!!! Swan Thief!

3. christine says:

So cool! thanks for posting. I wonder if HIM is actually Rumpelstiltskin using the shadow to find his son. Poor Hook he needs to say his goodbye’s to Milah and find a new love. I’m hoping at some point that will be Emma.

• Kat says:

OMG! good prediction on Rumpel being the shadow! BUT… if he new he was in Neverland why did he so hard to get to our world? hrmmmm :)

4. lyn says:

Interrupting his time with a certain lady?????? Are you saying Bae will see Milah on Hook’s ship?

• Kat says:

I think MIlah’s dead by this time. Smithers tells Hook “she was beautiful” and “you will get your revenge”

• lyn says:

But the article above says “Interrupting Hook’s ‘private time’ with a certain lady” Who else would that be? We know where Bae landed, but not precisely when he landed. Rumpel probably told Bae the a pirate killed Milah rather than that she abandoned him. So this could be before she died?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Watch the video – I was referring to Hook admiring the sketch of Milah.

• Kat says:

True, but rewatch the video clips. After Bae lands on the ship hook ask Smithers about Bae. Then Smither makes the statement “you will get your revenge for Millah”, which to me alludes that she is already dead

Who knows who the other lady could be…. maybe The Little Mermaid!

• Brian says:

Hook didn’t have a hook until after she died. So there’s no chance it’s before.

5. the girl says:

They keep assuming Neal is dead instead of thinking perhaps he is just somewhere magical. If he landed somewhere with magic (fairies, witches, etc) he could have been healed instantly. I am not believing he’s dead, not yet.

• Jess says:

I think it’s just thinking that even if Neal ends up somewhere with magic, there’s no saying that he landed near people. He could easily have landed somewhere and bled to death with no one around. But IA that he’s not really dead, especially if you’ve seen certain BTS pictures

6. Tina says:

All I could think of was Ariel while watching this clip when they panned to the water. Aargh. Hurry up OUAT and bring her on!

7. anakl says:

Neal is alive, guys… sorry for CaptainSwan shippers, but after that “I love you” scene… no Hook will make her forget Neal…

8. Gskullgirl says:

I hope Neil isn’t dead! Maybe the she is Cora cause weren’t they friends? Or maybe she is Ariel ? Can’t wait til season 3

9. jamccul says:

I definitely could see them tying Ariel into the Neverland story next season since mermaids are featured in the original Peter Pan story. I was also wondering if they could connect back to the Pinocchio story with Neverland doubling as Pleasure Island. They could even use the modern day version of young Pinocchio getting duped by the coachman to visit Pleasure Island/ Neverland only to not be able to leave. This would allow Neal to try to save his pal if he landed in Modern day Neverland.

10. Elorah says:

Guys the him in reference is rumple like that’s obvious. He knew the lad belonged to Milah and he knows that Milahs husband is rumple. So it’s obvious that the him is rumple.

11. Angela says:

I think if Tamara and Greg send Henry all alone to Neverland he could become Peter Pan

• Angela says:

then he could meet young Bae (as in Neverland time goes more slower than real world).
      this would be a “Terminator situation like”.
      then another possible situation is that young Beal has to land in real world (Manhattan) in time, otherwise Henry won’t be able to born to break the curse.
      I know it sounds a little bit machiavellian all the time issue, otherwise I never understood “the Planet of the Apes” either.

• Angela says:

I forgot to say that I thought tamara and greg being the Ghostbusters :))

12. cest le produit idal pour une utilisation la maison,A ce sujet, RIM a donc trouv l un moyen efficace de toucher de nouveaux clients dans les PME, gr?99 euros par mois, Il faut dire que face aux modles intgrant des disques durs (),t sympathique.4 Mbit/s. lcran Super AMOLED de 4 pouces (800 x 480 points,r.