MasterChef Exclusive Video: Season 4 Will Have Ostriches, Jetskis and… Cash Flambé?

Get More: Exclusive, Reality TV, Video

“For the first time ever in the history of MasterChef, we took [the contestants] out in the wilderness, dropped them in the middle of nowhere and told them to find food.” So teases Gordon Ramsay in this exclusive video previewing Season 4 of Fox’s search for America’s most gifted home cook, which returns Wednesday, May 22 (8/7c). But wait, there’s more!

The two-minute teaser features sheep being herded into kitchens, plates of food being dramatically tossed into the trash and Chef Ramsay riding a jetski! Plus, judge Joe Bastianich does something crazy with a wad of cash.

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

So press play below for the whole shebang, then hit the comments with your excitement level for the upcoming season!

Comments (9)

• man I hate it when I can’t watch the video in Canada

Comment by jessiesk – May 10, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in Canada and it’s working for me.

Comment by kavyn – May 10, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So exciting! I love Masterchef. I haven’t missed an episode. So glad it’s back!

Comment by Jennifer – May 10, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! And I have the biggest crush on Joe! :-)

Comment by Gotta Have 'Em All – May 10, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Joe is the shizznit.

Comment by Miss Otis Regrets... – May 11, 2013 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and never miss it. I will circle my calender as a reminder.

Comment by Kela Hazel – May 10, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I get this show on several channels on TV but can’t watch this “content”. &%$& insulting! Love the show…this site sucks!

Comment by murray – May 10, 2013 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to MasterChef , BUT , hope they keep the bar high ,
    I loved what I saw on The Taste where they cast only good chefs ,
    hope they can do that this season on Masterchef and make the petty drama a little less of the focus

BUT ,, its FOX so not holding my breath

Comment by Joseph – May 16, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t see it and I’m in California.

Comment by cookie – May 22, 2013 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post