Happy Endings Axed By ABC -- Next Stop USA?

Happy Endings CancelledAnd now for some not-so-ah-mazing news: ABC has pulled the plug on Happy Endings.

RELATED | ABC Renews Grey’s, Scandal, Suburgatory, Nashville and 6 Others

USA Network has expressed interest in pulling a Cougar Town/TBS and acquiring the series, but no deal is in place at this time. A insider tells TVLine that Sony — the studio behind the show — is going to “fight like hell” to save the show. So there’s that.

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect this unfortunate development.

1. edna says:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2. Warren says:

Sad news…it’s such a great show.USA has awesome shows so why not add another.

3. Hartz says:

PLEASE SAVE IT USA

4. schu says:

Save it! Save it! Save it! Somebody pleeease save this show!

5. Jeff says:

Good riddance!

6. Chris says:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhocked happy endings is axed….I fell in love with this show and the cast…just can’t believe it…but i’m glad suburatory is picked up for another season…sad still about happy endings

7. beth jarvis says:

WHO MAKES THESE CHOICES????? Body of Proof and Red Widow are two of my favorite shows , along with Castle. There is not much of a variety anymore unless you want a reality or game show. No thanks. I like a good old fashioned drama, crime solver. I guess I wont need to turn my tv on except Monday nights anymore!

8. Vern Gomilla says:

Terrible decision ABC. . .you’re acting like NBC. . .someone save this show!!!

9. Jessica says:

This may go against what others are saying but PLEASE STOP comparing Cougar Town’s quality to Happy Endings! Cougar Town was NOT funny this last season (which broke my heart because I loved that show). They went serious with the Episodes and relied more on connecting character’s stories than random funny days together.

Guys, just–nooo, Okay?

10. MIKE says:

Since the writing has been on the wall for a while now, I saw this coming, but REALLY hope that someone else picks it up. I do agree that the season has been a bit of hit and miss, more so than the first two seasons, but there have been many, MANY equally fantastic moments as well: the prank episode, dodgeball2, Penny buying a car, many more. Even with the unevenness of this season, Happy Endings is still the only show on TV that has me rolling on the floor laughing. Mostly though I would love for them to get another season to get back on track and let the writing get better for this incredible ensemble of actors/comedians. PLEASE DON’T LET THIS BE THE END!!!

11. Sarah summers says:

Love, love, love this show!!! What are they thinking canceling it?!?

12. surfdocer says:

How do we let them know we will watch if they pick it up?

13. barbara says:

why?! i’m from the Netherlands and i absolutely love this serie. Funny, refreshing and great characters. So sad :-(!

14. Sucks says:

Why usa cancelling good shows? Cuz they sucks.

15. SEMINOLE says:

Somebody PUH-LEEEZE pick up this show. The actors are great and the show is funnier than a Congressman straining to tell the truth! Come on USA, HAPPY ENDINGS still has millions of fans!

16. axlhazarika says:

Hello there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

17. Nicole says:

this makes me so sad :(

18. Habibi says:

Absolutely pent subject material, regards for selective information. “No human thing is of serious importance.” by Plato.