CBS Cancels CSI: NY, Rules of Engagement, Vegas and Golden Boy

CBS Cancelled ShowsCBS is no longer in a CSI: NY state of mind. And it’s leaving Vegas.

Sources confirm that the Eye Network has cancelled both shows.

Also put out to pasture: Longtime utility player Rules of Engagement and rookie cop drama Golden Boy.

RELATED | CBS Picks Up 6 Series for Fall, Including Projects Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Will Arnett and Josh Holloway

The decision to ax CSI: NY, which was widely expected, leaves just one CSI show — the still-kicking mothership — on CBS’ air. The fate of freshman drama Vegas, meanwhile, was essentially sealed when CBS demoted it to Friday night.

Rules of Engagement will conclude its miraculous seven-year, 100-episode run on Monday, May 20.

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated.

You know the drill. Eulogies now being accepted in the comments section below.

1. sarah says:

That’s a crappy way to end my Friday!

• Sg. Grant says:

So if Rules is cancelled, what will CBS have to bail them out next year when some crappy comedy tanks and is cancelled after week 2?

• GK says:

Mike and Molly?

• kathy says:

I’m surprised Rules stayed on as log as it did actually. It was OK, but after awhile it was all pretty much the same. Mike & Molly…I really don’t get that show. It just doesn’t seem all the funny. I watch The Mentalist (sometimes), The Good Wife (sometimes) and Big Bang (always) and that’s about my dedication to CBS.

• I am with you. I love BIG BANG, GOOD WIFE, GOLDEN BOY IS GREAT AND VEGAS IS GROWING ON ME. RULES IS FUNNY! They did not poll me about what I want to watch,.

• damiansangel says:

IM with you,I don’t get Mike & Molly either, I think it was like oh look we put plus size people on the Air see we don’t just put the so called beautiful people on TV aren’t we diverse. But frankly the show isn’t that funny, so I agree with you.

• Eimee says:

2 Broke Girls ?? Horrible show too !! I could finish the sentences b4 the character does. Lines r so predictable. I washed it once, never again.

• Eric Svenson says:

They’ll yank it out if something fails. they’ve done it for years. I believe Rules has been canceled a few times already

• raine says:

I will not miss any of those. Mike and Mo;;ey plus person of interest could join the listt

• I think u should put CSI NY and Vegas back on the air! U keep putting crappy comedy shows on instead. Vegas was such a classy show. I am so disappointed with CBS right now. I can’t believe u r taking off such good shows. I hope u will change your mines!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rob Marrs says:

Amen!

• Kevin Lyall says:

I agree fully with your comments. I looked forward to CSI-NY every week and watched Vegas. I am so tired of all the reality shows and stupid comedy shows that are low brow and expect laughter to low brow jokes. Put CSI, Vegas and Golden Boy back on!!!

• Jim says:

I totally agree also. None of the comedy shows are funny anyway. If they did not have the canned laughing they would not have any. Enjoyed the CSI NY, Golden Boy and Vegas shows. Did not have to fake laughing at them.

• Shirley says:

Vegas was getting better each week. I don’t watch reality shows so I guess I won’t be watching CBS or any of their commercials or buying any of their products! PLEASE reconsider! Vegas has a great cast and was different from all the other junk on TV.

• the lizard says:

I agree. Vegas is a great show. I too will stop watching CBS except for person of interest.

• Pat says:

Evidently CBS doesn’t care about the over 50 age group. All my friends love it!! Where does CBS get their info. from? I will be reading more often, nothing is worth watching except Blue Bloods. CBS thinks everyone enjoys the dumb silly shows that are being retained.

• Cyutko says:

Vegas is one show my husband and I enjoyed watching every week and don’t want to miss. Please don’t cancel it! We never watch all those dumb reality shows. Keep Vegas on!

• cam says:

I’m with you….Vegas is very well done…and more original than most

• Bren says:

I agree!!!! Can’t understand why people were not watching Vegas.Maybe they were too busy watching Honey Boo Boo.

• flo says:

I will drop CBS from tvs as there will be nothing left worth watching once these fine shows are done. Once again I am very dissapointed to have invested my precious time in a decent show only to have the idiots at CBS move it around the line up making me hunt for it and then cancel it.
            CBS sucks and has no loyalty cos it did not bother to give the new shows time to garner an audience before cancelling them.

• Royal Kimes says:

CBS hasn’t a clue. Everyone I know watches Vegas. It’s a freaking hit! I just began to watch CBS because of Vegas, that will end unless they bring it back. I’m wondering how much political indifference there was with the network? Don’t tell me it’s cancelled because it was not getting ratings. And please, leave Robin Williams at home, he’s repulsive at best.

• I LOVED Vegas! I looked forward to watching it every week. I wish you would reconsider. My mom and I both are very disappointed.

• Deb Dillon says:

You are so very right. The sad truth is that those of us over 40 have given all of our economic clout to our children so t.v. shows with style and intelligence rather than “extreme everything”, shows that appeal to the over 40 crowd, don’t stand a chance.

• Judy M. says:

I really liked Vegas and I always loved all of the CSI’s. I’m so tired of all of the reality shows on television. I think that the networks like those shows because they are cheaper to film because regular people do not demand the salaries of the stars on good shows. I personally don’t care who is dancing with the stars, who is cut throat enough to vote someone off of the island, or who can sing or not sing and face humiliation on national television by famous people who have made it to the top. However, what do I know, those shows are still on television while all of the good shows get booted off of tv. Thank goodness for Netflix, Hulu and Vudu. My Roku is my best friend for viewing tv. RIP great shows, and as for CBS, you better watch out or staions like FOX etc. will be getting all of your viewers.

• Midge Downs says:

I agree, we really liked Vegas and Golden Boy. I’ m getting so fed up with CBS and the way they put on a new show, get you interested, than drop it after you really get into the story line. I’m also tried of all the reality shows and stupid comedies. thank goodness they kept Blue Bloods and Elementary & Person of Interest. Maybe, I’ll start watching NBC for everything else.

• Gary says:

I agree! Keep Vegas on!!! Great new show with great actors and also Great to see Michael Chicklis(sp) Back on “Non Premium” TV he’s such a good actor! Seems like this year we’re getting rid of the GOOD and Keeping the BAD, Damn Shame Too!! Anyone remember that NBC Dumped JAG after 1 or 2 seasons and look where it went when CBS picked it up? Many Seasons and then a Spin-Off that’s still running now with it’s own spin-off, NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles, respectively!!! I sure hope CBS doesn’t drop Person of Interest, a very entertaining and interesting show! It sure beats all the over the top “Unreality” shows that are out there. I think it’s time to put those reality shows to bed, get entertaining shows back out there, not the same old garbage over and over!!

• I am really sad about CSI NY and Vegas I only pray that CBS doesn’t cancell Blue Bloods and NCIS or I will definatley not watch anything on their line up .. Those reality shows and phony Bachelor and Bachelorette are rediculous and it makes me wonder when they leavew those things on and take the real entertainment shows off if they think at alkl about what the consumer wants to watch …The head guys at CBS sure didn’t take any ratings in Western Canada or they may have found an audience for the shows they cancelled!!!

• Chris Beres says:

We really liked Vegas and felt it was a good addition to the CBS shows that we like. Until the cancellation, CBS was our favorite network. Will have to find something as interesting as Vegas to take its place. Bad move CBS. Your run foolish comedies like Rules of Engagement but cancel a better show like Vegas.

• ginny g says:

AGREE!!!!dON’T THEY UNDERSTAND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO PREFER TO WATCH INTERESTING tv INSTEAD OF MIND DULLING who can ???DANCE,SING,RUN A RACE Get a clue CBS before you lose all your viewers!!!

• S says:

I agree I am over 60 and vegas was good clean and fun to watch.. quess it is more cable shows for me

• Rob says:

Golden Boy was a breath of fresh air in cop shows – it’s ridiculous to have good shows on and then cancel them.

• Linda Miley says:

Yes, I loved Vegas… WHY is CBS canceling their best shows?!? They are bringing on stupid shows such as Under The Dome and others… I Loved CSI New York too. GREAT show and great cast.. SAD…

• Julia says:

please…Vegas was a classy show…great entertainment…why would CBS cancel it? Bring back shows for people of more than a teenage mentality…GIVE VEGAS BACK TO US…bring it back please CBS!

• jessie says:

Bring VEGAS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cindi says:

Vegas was a mature show with a great cast, and was a pleasure to watch. There are too many ‘so called’ reality shows out there, give us pure entertain in the drama category. Bring back Vegas!!!

• mary says:

I agree you get to like a show and they yank it frustrating

• sally says:

Just remembered the show they cancelled was called “Unforgettable” – great show – gone, gone, maybe they’ll bring it back!!!

• i AM ONE WHO STILL MISSES CSI MIAM. i LOVE HORATIO AND CALLIE AND ERIC AND FRANK. i DO STAY UP LATE AND OCCASIONALLY FIND SOME OF THE OLDER EPISODES,,TO ENJOY. THEIR RE-RUNS ARE BETTER THAN MOST NEW SHOWS. SO MANY OF THE “NEW” SHOWS ARE OFFENSIVE BY SLIPSHOD ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND ACCURACY. MANY ARE SO BORING AS TO NUMB ONE TO SLEEP! NOW THEN THERE IS “SONS OF ANARCHY” “JUSTIFIED” AND “WIRE-???/” ON A&E CHANNEL. a MODERN SET WESTERN.. CHECK IT OUT. MY PARTING WORDS; “THANK GOD FOR NETFLIX!”.

• Donna says:

I too looked forward to CSI:NY, Vegas and Golden Boy. Put them back on!

• Gary says:

I surely agree with you there on All 3 of Them!! I especially like Vegas and Golden Boy, 1 Season isn’t ever enough to see if a show will get an audience! They need at the very least a 2nd season and many times a 3rd season!! Also, Don’t Move the Show All Over by Day of the week and the Time so it’s hard to find or Move it IF it doesn’t get the viewers!! How can a show find it’s audience if it’s constantly being moved around or Not given a chance on different nights long enough to see if there’s a change in viewers?!

• M. L. Fryer says:

Good points about change of days and times. Also, giving it at least a second season of trial is valid.

• Jimi Bari says:

It seems like whenever an original TV show comes down the pike, its practically doomed from the start. Maybe the average TV viewer doesn’t appreciate any series that requires a little bit of thought. If its not dumbed down, then it doesn’t have a chance for success. Dead Like Me, Golden Boy, The Event are just a few of the great programs that can’t find an audience out there in TV land. I’m really ticked about Golden Boy, the show is brilliant. Vegas is intriguing and very informative. I’m truly surprised POI survived (must be the machine).

• Darrell and Grace Edwards says:

My wife and I agree, it is stupid to remove these shows. Reality shows cannot not in any way replace good acting.
          Darrell and Grace Edwards, Alabama

• Ashley says:

Wow CBS AND NBC are cleaning house with all these shows going off…………so far so good none of my MUST WATCH SHOWS haven’t got the axe!

• diane cohen says:

why is csi ny is cancelled. it one of the best crime series on tv. why, why. why don’t
            you cancelled the worse series. example. elementary. its really stupid . I watch it twice and
            every time I watch it I turn to a another channel. its really boring.
            I love body of proff. its was great series. it was cancelled. why.

but, csi ny ill really will miss. but bring somebody who has taste of series. its getting worse
            shows they are bring on tv. or renew the lousey shows. really is bad.
            and they are putting half another series. lets lousey. some days I don’t watch tv. at all.

• Robert & Suzanne says:

My wife really liked CSI NY. The only thing we watch on CBS is NCIS and sometimes BIG BANG THEORY. Good bye CBS!!!!!!!!!

• Ronnie Ross says:

It hurts when great shows are taken off like Cis ny. And Vegas I enjoy both of them will miss them.

• nyoka says:

Golden Boy best new show in a while much better than the Mentalist
          ( red john plot hailed on for to long) love CSI New York so tired of those non funny comedy shows and all the so called reality junk. PLEASE RECONSIDER

• kurt says:

Golden Boy was the best show in years, the plot and charachters were really starting to take off. I hope another network takes it over and takes off with it cause it will.

• nancy says:

I agree! Golden Boy is a great show. Why did they cancel it? Maybe the people under 50 didn’t like it. Do they ever return a show when enough people protest?
            nj

• Mary says:

I agree!! I look forward to Golden Boy each week. And if I don’t get to see it I definitely dvr it!!! I love how the present ties to the future and things are falling into place. I want to see how it all plays out! Especially how some of the main characters aren’t there in the future. I want to see what happens to them and how they die.

• V says:

Golden Boy should have at least been allowed to film and air a resolution to its central question, how did Walter ascend to commissioner, and what happened to Owen, Arroyo, etc. along the way.
            This is irresponsible and arrogant. CBS will tumble soon enough, and when it does, remember some of these decisions.

• Dave says:

Golden Boy is the best cop drama in a long time. The story line, the plot, the twists and brief glances into what the future holds really kept my wife and I hooked. There is not much on tv now that makes me feel like I don’t want to miss that! Golden Boy was great entertainment!!! I hope that the executives that make these decisions change their mind or that the show gets picked up by another network. We really want to know in the words of Paul Harvey,” The rest of the story!! “

• Kathy says:

Adults don’t matter. We like Golden boy and Vegas. You know what I mean. Shows that make you think. But we are too old to matter to the networks’ gods. It’s harry’s law all over again. IIts ok I take my money elsewhere.

• Jeanne Ragan says:

Loved Golden Boy! Great Cast! I do not understand how you will not allow a good show to
            stay and keep all of the stupid shows.

• Cynthia says:

Being Golden Boy back!!!! I love that show

• Debbie W says:

I agree. I am extremely tired of the reality shows. They are dumb and repulsive. I have always watched CBS because they had the best shows but they must be trying to lower their standards to NBC & ABC. I love CSI NY and I don’t want to see it leave. We watch Golden Boy also and Vegas. I am a big fan of NCIS and NCIS LA, Hawaii Five O and Blue Bloods. If they take those shows I will be done with CBS. I am really disappointed.

• kitten says:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. If CBS axes the other decent shows you listed we may as well get rid of our tvs and start reading books. Reality shows are disgusting and the comedy shows are trashy with their innuendos. Also, these shows were more “family friendly” and not offensive. Maybe the cable channels such as USA and TNT will pick them up.

• Mike says:

I agree…we loved Vegas and Golden Boy!!!

• Dolores Sacco says:

I agree with all of the comments. I too liked Golden Boy, CSI NY, Vegas. I also liked ABC’s Body of proof. Is there anything we all can do to get these back?

• Bubby says:

The networks don’t give new shows a chance- Golden Boy had well developed characters with complex relationships- it was not just another cop show- it was good television. I guess I will continue to find more shows on cable like Suits, Mad Men and Major Crimes and Hell on Wheels-they give shows a chance to develop. Networks need to understand that long term loyalty and the expendable income of older adults is a demographic you are missing- th reality gravy train has just about runs its’ course.

• Pat says:

I hope the “powers that be” read this column – but I’m not holding my breath. I have a feeling we are not of the proper age range for them to care. Funny, since we have a lot more money and TV time than the younger set. :)

• I completely agree with you. Golden Boy was a super great show. I looked forward to it every week because it took a different twist and was extremely interesting. Entire cast was great. Tuesday was a great night as it followed NCIS LA. One of my fav nights for TV starting with NCIS. And to not give it a chance and pull it w/o at least wrapping it up with a few episodes bringing it to an acceptable end. I’m getting sick of TV with the continuous stupid reality shows and so called “funny” shows like “how I met your mother”!

• Joan Barger says:

What is CBS
          thinking CSI NY and Vegas has ben the only thing keeping me from turning my TV off for good!

• martha ruff says:

I hate that cbs has cancelled two of the three shows that i loved-csi ny and csi miami. These two shows along with criminal minds are the only reason i even watch cbs and if they cancel it, cbs will loose another network viewer. Maybe they need to ask their viewers what shows they would like to keep watching.

• Saundra says:

I agree with Martha. those two shows are THE BEST and I watch them faithfully each week. The rest of TV is reality which is so not real!!!!

• Ellen says:

I agree Kevin. Reality Shows and sophomoric sitcoms continue to preserve the dumbing of America. I liked Vegas and Golden Boy. They are though bringing back Unforgettable.

• Nancy says:

I don’t understand how CBS can put junk on tv and it stays season after season but axes good dramas. I love who done its like Miami and NY and I’m very upset that these shows were canceled. I have not watched Golden Boy or Vegas yet due to CBS’s past record of canceling new shows, I DVR them and wait till I know they are returning for a 2nd. season before watching them.
          My advise to CBS…….hire a new staff ….this present one is falling short of what should be aired and what should not. We have enough reality shows and not so funny comedies.

• Sherie Lewis says:

Vegas is one of my favorites-I refused to watch any reality shows except Duck Dynasty. Vegas was refreshing-bring it back!!

• The People that remove great are really stupid and don’t know what the viewers want, they just use their casting coush to put actors and actress with no talent in garbage shows, and garbage reality shows and garbage batchlor and batchlorettes that is so much Bull****. What does the sky group use for brains? It is really insulting to the viewers that are intelligent so the sky group can indulge the really stupid public. Most of the people I know are really discussed with your cancalling great series like Vegas, and CSI NY. The golden Bob is another crappy series that the sky group insult the viewers, wanting them to watch brainless Sh** series. Then they make the Distributers set program they we don’t want.
            Pete M

• Sandy G. says:

I agree. I really enjoyed Vegas and was devastated when they took it off. BRING IT BACK……I absolutely do not like all those reality shows which to me aren’t are reality at all!!!!. BRING BACK VEGAS.

• Sandy says:

I agree totally…..no one wants anymore reality shows or these so called comedy shows that are not funny at all….just forces us to watch other channels.

• Dottie harrison says:

I totally agree about canceling good drama to put on stupid reality and comedy shows first csi Miami and now csi New York you people need to vet your heads examined hopefully all these new dumb shows flop it will serve you right

• Gwen says:

I agree, I loved those shows, plus Golden Boy had a finale that now won’t be resolved. I’m bummed!

• I love golden Boy-how can we makethem change their minds?

• Debbie says:

I agree, CSI New York and Miami were two of the best shows on tv. Why are we subjected to all the garbage on some of the “silly shows” and reality shows? Leave the good ones on!!

• Sandy J says:

I agree, Golden boy was Fantastic, Watched CSI NY from day one, did they even have a Finale? Vegas was so fun going back in the past, great music, cars and love the big hair.CBS you’re killing us! I’m disgusted with the Low disgusting so called comedies they keep on year after year.
          I prefer the comedies that you can watch with your kids in the room. The Middle andf Last Man Standing!

• Beth says:

I can’t believe CSI NY & Vegas have been canceled. I hate the reality shows but loved the quality of CSI NY & Vegas. Not looking forward to new CBS fall line up especially Monday & Thursday.

• robert cook says:

my husband really lookforeward to all csi shows .why keep putting on shows about stupid hookups and first date sex. bring back some shows that have meaning.

• Sandy J says:

Excellent points. The culture is getting so low, we appreciate shows that have some class and leave things to the imagination. Great writing does that. Bring back Vegas, CSI NY Golden Boy etc.

• Cynthia says:

I also agree, really like Golden Boy, CSI, and Vegas. Who decide what to cancel? You take three great shows and then what?

• Melanie says:

I am very disappointed that CSI New York was taking off the air that was a really good show.First off you took CSI Miami off the airand now CSI New York.I am about ready to have my cable shut off.I am so sick of all the reality shows,maybe some of them should be cut,because there is not a single reality show that I will watch,there all stupid.Take off shows like Honey BoBo,and the Kardasians,Duck dynasty.those are so dumb.Also cut out all the house wife shows.These shows might attract a younger group of people,but what about us middle age people.It Is like no one cares,about what us middle age people think.The client list was cancelled also,that was a really good show.Ghost Wisper,Private practice.These are all very good shows that I looked forward to watching,I don’t watch much tv any more,because of this.Come on people give us are shows back.I had my whole family hooked on all these shows,and boom there gone.Not Fare?

• Dale N. Dahlberg,Sr. says:

I agree. The only thing left to do is not TO WATCH CBS STATIONS. No news shows, no stupid reality, no comedy, no nothing. I find that ABC, NBC and other stations do a better job.

• Seems like a good show is hard to keep. CSI-NY was worth watching. Not much out there some nights for people who are not into sports or reality shows.

• Kim says:

Why did you take CSI Ny off the air? It was really good and I looked forward to watching it every week. Yes, I agree too that there are way too many stupid programs on t.v. and I don’t understand why you take good shows off and replace them with garbage. It would be great if you put CSI Ny back on.

• Betty Ann Arthrell says:

Vegas was one of the best shows this season. Also, it is the only western on today which is a refreshing change from the rediculous reality shows. With some of the awful shows on TV today, Vegas was my only show to look forward to on Tuesday, and then CBS sealed its fate by moving it. Please reconsider cancelling.

• Sarah says:

I agree 100%….Enjoyed this show very much…I also agree that this show hasn’t had a chance to develop it’s following for the simple fact that they took it of air for a few weeks, than put it onto a different day (killer Fridays)…If the powers that be would had not done this, I am positive that NCIS & NCIS-LA would definitely brought the audience to Vegas!!!….

• karen beeler says:

Vegas was a show everyone could enjoy and they need to keep it going. Both myself and my husand enjoyed the show and they should keep it on. Please bring it back we enjoyed it very much

• Clay Luck says:

I agree

• marie w. says:

I loved VEGAS, do not understand this cancellation!!

• Lisa Rose says:

Ditto! I understand that CSI:NY has been on for some time, but it’s still a great show. Vegas hasn’t had time to develop a good following. CBS is stupid.

• mary says:

I agre strongly leep them on them stupid comedys are not all that funny

• Marty says:

Vegas was a refreshing change from the overload of NCIS’s, CSI’s and ridiculous sitcoms. I’m a big fan of the NCIS’s & CSI but Vegas did it the old fashioned way. The characters were great and the plots were interesting. It did more than enough to deserve a 2nd season!

• Kay says:

I agree…you could not have said it better! CSI:NY and Vegas are excellent shows and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them. Why can’t CBS leave well enough alone…things were going so well.

• Leslie says:

Absolutely.
        Bring back NY please.

• 2 says:

If nothing else they could use the same time slot and have Vegas and CSI New York every other week

• stan grodin says:

What the networks fail to comprehend is that the great audience that are attracted to the reality shows and infantile comedy shows are composed of viewers who do not earn much and do not buy much beyond candy bars. So if Mars is a sponser I guess the networks are OK.

• Susan says:

My feelings exactly!!!! I would also like to see Golden Boy either continued or neatly tied up,

• Sharon says:

I am so disappointed with CBS I want to see Golden Boy return I was really interested and found the cast refreshing and the storyline different from most police shows!!! I want to see the season at least come to an end!! Hopefully they will have a change of heart :( . looks like Blue Bloods will be the only reason to watch CBS I also am a fan of CSI New York!! I look at it this way most viewers staying in and watching TV are over 40!!! I for one will be boycotting CBS

• Glenda says:

ABSOLUTELY GREAT SHOWS..put them back!!!!!!!!!! OR, at least give us one episode to “end” them….the cliff hangers should not be into eternity!!!

• Robert Bob Boak says:

CBS cancel csi ny and Vegas I’m done watching CBS. I also can say that everyone I know watches both of thes shows and all said that there done with CBS. There news sucks there daytime line up is the worst ever. CBS has failed and needs to change. Stop taking away my shows.

• Carolyn Stalcup says:

Totally agree. Love Vegas. And Golden Boy!

• roberta says:

Estou totalmente de acordo, onde já se viu cancelar séries excelentes e renovar séries sem nenhum nexo, sem nenhuma graça.
        Será que na CBS não tem ninguém que trabalhe com marketing e veja a opinião dos fãs?

• Gail Lepp says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself! BRING THEM BACK!

• Melinda says:

Ohhhhhh, how I totally agree with you. O LOVE Vegas and CSI New York. Please do not cancel these great shows. They are such great story line shows with awesome actors/characters.
        PLEASE PLEASE do NOT cancel these shows.

• Tom Light says:

I agree vegas was great it should stay on

• Milli says:

How can CSI NY go, but all those senseless comedies stay! I just don’t get it!!!

• Lily says:

I completely agree with you. There is actually nothing good on tv to watch!!! I really enjoyed coming home after a long day at work and enjoyed my favorite shows: CSI-NY, CSI-Miam, Without a Trace, Cold Case. Glad that I still have one left but it’s not enough!!!!

• Gary Pennington says:

They DO leave CRAPPY shows on. I agree, Vegas was GREAT! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

• Linda B. says:

These shows are great, leave them on!!!!!!

• Corrine Pruitt says:

I agree shame on CBS for taking one of my favorite shows off. CSI NY was the best. and I miss it.

• Debbie Lake says:

I agree! That show was great, the story just gets going and it is pulled. Not a nice thing to do!

• mary burns says:

I really enjoyed CSI NY and I miss that show. To me it showed the people of NY especially the law enforcement had a heart, Also they all worked together and really cared about each other, The show had a lot more to offer than your so called comedy shows which are degrading not funny at all. I think you really are not connected to what people really watch. We need to see hope in this world not stupidity. I hope you take another look at your line up.

• Cyn H says:

I agree…..There are so many crappy shows out there that don’t survive and yet they axe the ones that are still being watched and enjoyed? What is wrong with them?

• leon says:

i agree! CBS should put back CSI NY. . . i learn a lot from this series, especially in terms of science!

• I agree CBS should bring back CSI:NY and Vegas (although truthfully never seen that program, but have seen CSI:NY) Maybe we the people who pay our TV licenses which in turn pays the big boys at CBS should write a petition stating we want them shows back and no of the crappy reality shows. WE WANT CSI NY AND VEGAS BROUGHT BACK TO OUR TV SCREENS NOW!!!!!!!

• THOM says:

CSI NY IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH NCSI A VERY GOOD SHOW

• Mike Fair says:

Vegas is one of the better shows on the air. I think what we are seeing is the death of free TV. They beat us to death with cross-show promotions and ads and then wonder why people don’t watch or instead, just record the shows and skip through the ads. I’m all for the death of free TV. I’ll never watch your reality TV. I have to admit that I have to watch live college football and the Thunder but I would gladly pay for the shows I like, my choice, but don’t expect me to pay if there are any ads or other show promotions.

• Bruce says:

The could add some more avertisements, their are already so many at one time I forget what I’m wathing. if they add more reality shows I will kick my tv to the curb.

• Kitty says:

I looked forward to Vegas every week! I think it was a high quality well acted show with great actors. What a shame. What will replace it? Never mind I can guess….

• steve says:

It’s time to boycott CBS. So many dumb decisions over the past couple of years. bring back csi and vegas.

• kathy brumbalow says:

i think cbs should let csi ny come back on with a new season i love this show & blue bloods better than all the other .cbs please let csi ny come back on with a new season on friday’s.thank’s

• pauleyv55 says:

whats wrong with these pinheads? i find a good show that i like and they pull it. put csi-ny golden boy and vegas back on and remove the junk!

• Les says:

I wish they would get rid of 2 broke girls instead of rules! I can’t stand the actresses on that show! Ughhh

• captain midnight says:

I agree. The two girls on 2 Broke Girls are real potty mouths. I won’t watch that show. It must aired for 17 year old teenagers. I don’t know any adults who like it.

• Anthony says:

I agree. I can’t believe it. I watched Vegas every week. I’m sure the show has a cult following. Most shows on Friday night are not going to do well anyway.

• SUSAN DURAN says:

I am really disappointed that Golden Boy has been cancelled. It had quickly become one of my favorites. I can only hope that it’s picked up somewhere else. Do you think there might be a chance of that happening?

• Dale says:

I can’t believe CBS has done this terrible cutting again. Your playing God with our TV viewing. Most of the shows on your channel, are junk in my mind. I have watch CBS for 50 years. Its time to start watching Fox or ABC channels

• John Bommarito says:

Do not cancel CSI NY, VEGAS OR GOLDEN BOY THAT IS A TERRIBLE DECISION

• EDNA says:

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL C.S.I. N.Y.., IT IS A GREAT SHOW . PLEASE, PLEASE PICK IT UP AGAIN.

• P Clay says:

I cant believe Rules is being cancelled…..it was one of the best and I watch all the repeats on other channels….Dont know why you seem to pick the best shows to cancel…..

• Lesli says:

I know! I have all seasons of Rules downloaded and watch continuously..funniest show on tv right now..it’s my go to when I can’t sleep, or just need a laugh!

• Joanna Kuse says:

My husband and I were very disappointed to see Vegas go. We thought it was a great show, not only because it was something different, but we found it interesting to see how Las Vegas casinos started out. The scenery was great, the actors were all great, the music was great and we anxiously looked forward to each forthcoming show. I’m sure there are a lot of people out there who will agree with me. Any hope that CBS will change their minds?

• Miki says:

Seriously??? Golden Boy and Vegas were 2 of the best new shows I have seen in a long time. What’s the deal?? Please put them back on!!! Don’t cancel them!!!

• susanblanco1957@gmail.com says:

Real sad to see Rules of Engagement being cancelled. One of the few shows that made me laugh till I cried. I’m tired of watching shows and then they get cancelled. Need to stop watching tv period!

• Cora Edwards says:

CBS has been on my TV every night for years! Cancelling Golden Boy, Vegas and CSI:NY has caused me great distress. Please reconsider your choices as I am sure there are many other dedicated viewers such as myself!!!

• Michelle says:

All shows I watch there taking it away. Golden boy and witches it use to go real good an even csi new York .

• The viewers in the USA may have lost interest in CSI NY but here in Britain it is very popular I guess viewers outside of USA don;t count what a pity

• diane cohen says:

why, is csi ny ???? we all love the crime series. its one of the best series on tv. do you have any taste in shows? YOU KEEP THE REALLY , STUPID SERIES ON CBS. WHY, WHY. NO TASTE IN TV SERIES. CSI NY WAS THE BEST, AND THE OTHER PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME.
      ITS THE SAME. YOU KEEP HALF ANOTHER PROGRAMS, AND WHY DO YOU KEEP THE MOST STUPID CRIME SERIES ON CBS ON THURSDAY ELMENTARY. ITS REALLY BAD TASTE, AND KEEP THE REALLY GOOD SERIES, THAT ENTERTANMENT. AND VEGAS
      WAS GOOD TOO. AND BODY OF PROFF WAS GOOD. WHY. AND YOU LEAVE THE REALLY
      LOUSEY SERIES. THATS TROUBLE. DIANE COHEN

• Chris says:

What a mistake this network has made !!!!!!! This was a stellar comedic blend of cast mates and truly was the funniest show on TV. They have made a serious error in judgement call. And yet they are keeping the UN FUNNY Ashton Kutcher ?? Hello ?

• mike says:

the most worthless shows on cbs are all the reruns and reruns of the same reruns. please take off unforgetable the premise is as bad as numbers . the mentalist sucks too. vegas was great

• Vickie says:

I am really sad to see CSI New York end as well as Rules of Engagement, gee there are so many awful shows on and you decided on two that are well written and entertaining, please stop with the reality shows, they are awful.

• sandy says:

I’ve been waiting for the new season of CSI:NY to come on but just found out CBS cancelled it. What a stupid thing to do. I agree with the other comments about the reality and supposedly funny sitcoms “THEY STINK” . I’m surprised that CBS hasn’t cancelled CSI Las Vegas. I watch a lot of reruns on both CSI NY and CSI Miami and I think they were the best shows around.

• Ruth says:

I agree! I also think they should have left Vegas on! I don’t watch Mike and Molly or Two broke girls nor any of the other sitcoms. Bring back CSI NY and Vegas.

2. Robin says:

:( Sad but not unexpected!

3. Tiera says:

This sucks! I was really hoping they’d renew it

4. paul says:

F#$king Nice CBS!!!

• Tami Fletcher says:

Thanks Paul..my sentiments exactly. I also was getting to like Golden Boy. I think if they gave it a chance it would do well in the Tue 10/9 pm spot. And what will they put in front of Blue Bloods now?

• Judy Tankoos says:

Golden Boy had actually growing on me, and I was looking forward to seeing how he got to be Commish, and what happened to Chi McBride’s character.

• Kathy says:

My sentiments exactly, Judy.I have some episodes of Golden Boy taped and now I don’t want do watch them…sad.

• BE says:

Golden Boy had real potential – each week we saw a little more about each character and became invested in their stories. Undoubtedly there will be no closure and we will forever wonder about the commissioner, his partner and fellow officers, his wife (to be) and his family. I, for one, am disappointed CBS did not allow this show a second season, if for no other reason than to provide closure.

• didi says:

NOOOOO not Golden Boy! Just when it was getting really good!

• JEst says:

For that (common) idea to work, a show (in this case Golden Boy) would only have a chance of succeeding it millions of estimated viewers would willingly drop whatever else they watch in the new slot, in order to start watching a show that they previously didn’t care about. That isn’t realistic. What is realistic is that if people aren’t watching, networks don’t get adverising money and they’re not putting out shows for free.

• Susan says:

I would love it if they would keep this show on, but if they insist on canceling it I hope they will end it with a movie or some sort of ‘wrap up’ that ties up all the storylines.

• zoot says:

NO I Love GoldenBoy I’m really sad

5. Pam says:

This is very sad! I wish the best to the cast!

6. Tinemi says:

This are truly sad news. I really hoped that CBS would reconsider and brought a really amazing series (and team of actors) back to our tv for at least another season.

7. Chablis says:

I know. I typically don’t care about cancellations but this one upsets me. I really like the characters.

8. I’ll miss it. It’s been one of my favorite shows for years. But it’s had a long run and an amazing series (three?) finale. Not everyone gets this. Thank you everyone who made the show for this. <3

ps: Can Carmine Giovanazzo, Anna Belnap and Sela Ward get another job stat?

• L says:

I’ve been thinking about how the show has wrapped up the past three seasons really beautifully as well. Even though I (reluctantly) knew this was coming, I’m still sad that it’s over. It’s been such a constant in my life for so many years, it’s going to be strange not to have new episodes anymore. I’m really going to miss this cast.

• Lisa says:

I never cared for the Miami version, but the CSI:NY characters were ones that we got to know and love and will miss like the originals. I am sad to see the show go and like Barbie I would like to see the wonderful cast put back to work as soon as possible. Goodbye my friends and may you all find pilots and or parts on established shows soon!

• Sarah says:

I whole-heartily agree, L.

9. Eric says:

This was very predictable. It’s had a good long life though.

10. Maggie says:

The new plan will backfire. Nobody will watch Hawaii 5 O on friday. People are out on Friday nights

• Callie says:

who said that H5O was moving to Friday??

• It’s getting to 88 episodes (syndication) next year and its ratings are disastrous for CBS standards. It’s not worth keeping in the Monday night slot, so the network will probably move it to Fridays to let it die. It’s also a strong international player for CBS, so that’s another reason to keep it around, just not in a plum-spot like Mondays @ 10.

• Jennifer says:

That means nothing to me. Grimm has done wonderfully on Fridays, and yes, I’m aware H50 has been on longer. I will watch H50 whatever night it is on. I’m sickened that networks don’t have enough faith in viewers to give a lower rated show a chance, I not talking about some dumb a## “reality” show but actual good, interesting funny tv. As of now there are only 2 shows on NBC I even bother with. It’s all about money to these guys.

• Jared Munson says:

Grimm has done wonderfully for NBC on Fridays. Comparing a show on NBC on Fridays and CBS on Fridays is like comparing apples to grapefruit. Not even the same league as apples and oranges. Grimm would be fine anywhere on NBC’s schedule because they have nothing.

• They’ll probably move it to Sunday! 1) It had great Sunday ratings the day they tested it, better than Monday, and it beat both TGW and the The Mentalist. 2) and it’s too actiony and not enough procedural for CBS Friday. The Mentalist is probably going to Friday, and H50 will get its spot! Just watch!

• Robert says:

It’s still doing decent enough. Plus, its ratings are good when you consider it airs the same time as Castle.

11. Raven says:

I’m not surprised but that doesn’t mean I’m happy. I liked this show.
    Hopefully CBS picks some good pilots.

12. Carol argent says:

Dreadful decision considering ratings were really high story lines were fab all CBS seem to do is axe quality drama and replace it with rubbish

13. Joann Durso says:

Out of all the CSI’s, CSI: NY was the best in my opinion. It’s heartbreaking that CBS took this stance. I’m sure that I’m not the only one who feels the same way. The streets of NY is a wonderful backdrop for any show.

• Huskygrl says:

I completely agree, CSI:NY was always the best, most interesting CSI and had the best cast. I will really miss it. They had better not be replacing it with yet another worthless reality show. I understand the nets love them because they are cheap, but they are getting exactly what they pay for. Have the nets STILL not figured out that we just don’t care if yet another idiotic pretty boy gets chased by yet another batch of sleazy, bitchy silicone recipients?

• Phoebe says:

CSI NY was definately the best of the CSI franchise. Best characters, no phoney head tilting and sunglasses, no total upheaval of almost entire cast. Both melina Karakedis [sp?] and Sela Ward werewonderful. Gary Sinise he played the role with real heart. I will miss ALL of the cast and great writing, and learning different things about New York eg; Rooseveldt’s private train car under the hotel so he could enter and exit without being seen. GREAT SHOW. I will miss it. Please do not replace it with another cheesy reality show.

• sue says:

so totally agree with you Phoebe…CSI NY was the best fthe 3 with te best cast and the least grandstanding, too bad they always leave the phony , cheesy things on and cancel the better shows.

• Joy says:

I totally AGREE!!!! NY was the best show and had the best actors on it!! I stopped watching Vegas as soon as Grissom left. If they were going to end the show the least they could have done was wrap it up better. I loved Gary Sinise as Mac. ARRRGGGGHHH!!! Seriously Hating CBS Right Now!!!

14. Ella says:

When is ABC going to start leveling the boom?

15. patricia martin says:

What a pity!!

16. Friday will not be the same. One of my favorite shows. Can’t understand why CSI is still around.

17. Elyse says:

saw that one coming. I didn’t like NY as much as Miami and Vegas.

18. Crabapple says:

i hate today! they keep canceling all these shows that I really wanted to be around for at least another season!

19. Andrea says:

I would rather have lost the original CSI. I don’t care near for those people like I do for New York.

20. Elyse says:

somewhere in my heart I knew they were gonna cancel Vegas but I was in denial holding out for a miracle :(

• MaryAnn says:

My sentiments exactly. I really, really loved that show. :(

• I hate that this is my last night to watch Vegas! This is a smart, well written show! Why not get rid of Survivor, I’ve never watched one episode anyway. I watch TV for escapism and quality acting, not for regular people who just act stupid – I can see them in Walmart or at the Fair!!!

• gail says:

I too have been an avid Vegas follower….evidently cbs thinks the 19 yr olds are actually going to be home and watching tv on the weekend lol.I’m tired of the ‘drivel’ the networks seem to think we’ll watch. I am in agreement with you :)

• mia says:

Vegas is awesome….but Survivor is great too. Vegas is ‘good’ tv; well written and acted. Survivor is the guilty pleasure stuff – I’ve watched it every season and I love the gameplay and strategy. It has its smartness too.
        I’ll miss Vegas a lot, but I’m glad Survivor is staying.

• Rhonda Coleman says:

I completely agree. I faithfully followed Vegas to Friday night–it is the ONE CBS show that I actually watched. I found the classy clothes, pretty people and retro setting very refreshing, especially compared to the total skankism and whining of the 2 Broke Girls (who appear to have plumbed the depths of stupidity and “Walmart dressing”. . .)

• Gloria says:

I so agree!! Please do not get rid of Vegas! Very well written and my husband and I look forward to it every Friday. We were upset when it was moved from Tuesday night but so glad it was put back on. CBS has so many stupid reality shows. Friday nights are great viewing with Vegas and Blue Bloods. It starts the weekend off right! BRING VEGAS BACK!!!!!!!!!

• DarkHawke says:

Vegas wasn’t the best show this season, let alone the best show on TV. But eventually one can tell from what you go for first off your DVR what’s eminently watchable and what isn’t. Vegas was clearly in the former category. If the plots weren’t always compelling, the great cast made them interesting anyway. Chiklis is always money, and it was fun to see Quaid on a regular basis, still with that he’s-got-the-devil-in-him smile. Not the first show of this season I’d save if given a chance, but with all the dreck on network television in this day and age, there was no room for this jewel in the rough?

• William Stapels says:

I loved Vegas! I knew that the cost to make a show with that kind of talent was going to be an obstacle, but I really hoped it would make it for anoher season. I also thought the writing was exceptional too.

• kjcorky says:

I guess they did not ask us Vegas fans before they dropped it. I loved this show from the 1st one and I don’t like a whole lot of TV shows, I’m a movie buff, but this one was like a mini movie every time it was on. Loved the big actors and costumes of the day too.

• Michael Wiseman says:

They did ask Vegas fans before they dropped the show. The bad part is Vegas fans answered by watching something else.

• Danny Stanglin says:

Bad, Bad decision to cancel Vegas

• ANN says:

I LOVED VEGAS PUT IT BACK ON!

21. Cheo says:

Sad; excellent run, though.

22. Don J says:

Anyone who didn’t see this coming was living under a rock. CSI NY has been running on fumes the last 2-3 years. It was a miracle it made it to season 9. At least the show got closure.

23. Shelby says:

Ugh. This was the best CSI. I’m so upset. Especially given how many stories are just left open now :(

24. Bobbi says:

Any word yet on Golden Boy?

25. About Vegas, doesn’t anyone know better than casting Jason O’Mara to their pilots? He’s cursed!

26. Monique says:

Really, CBS? Can’t believe they cancelled Vegas. This really pisses me off. Ugh!

• April says:

I’m really hoping Vegas will resurface like Unforgettable. And really, NY should have been gone way back before Miami was kicked to the curb.

• Donnie says:

what?? unforgettable is coming back!!! yippy!!!
        i hated to see CSI-NY cancelled, glad VEGAS got canceled hated that show anyway
        to each there own!!!!!

• Harper says:

Unforgettable remains the most god-awful show CBS ever aired. I CANNOT understand how they would even think of canceling a show like Vegas with true heart and wonderfully talented actors and yet give plastic Poppy (look at meeeee!) Montgomery another season. Boggles the mind.

• How stupid is cbs for cancelling Vegas, first for addinga series that stinks and by doing that they had to move Vegas to Friday. How ever is in charge of adding or scrapping should be thrown out on his pervirbeal Butt. They just don’t know what the long tiimes CBS devotees Like. Another show that was cancelled Was CIS NY instead of CIS MIAMI which stars are garbage, cant act their way out of a paper bag, thats including David Caruso He Sucks. Some so called Actors egos are such they think they can do a remake of a very great movie and then have it run continueously would make it better. Who are they Fooling>

• John says:

Ummm CSI: Miami was cancelled last year. Where you been?

• Sandy says:

I still miss CSI:Miami too!Please ,please don’t take away CSI:NY,You took away Law and Order,Law and order:CI.I can’t stand all these reality shows except Survivor,of course. CBS had gotten to be about the only network that I watched because they had the best shows.I guess that will all change now.I’ll find something on cable.Maybe USA will pick up these shows.

27. Eric says:

None of these are too surprising. It’ll be weird not to see RoE pop up sometime in the middle of the season though! I might even miss it, as dumb as it may have been. As for the other three, I didn’t watch any of them regularly.

28. Andrea says:

I knew that CSI: NY was likely canceled, but I was hoping for another reprieve. It was my favorite of the CSI franchise, and I’ll miss it.

29. George says:

Wondering if someone at CBS will remember to nail Rule’s of Engagement’s coffin shut this this time…

30. Amanda says:

Rules of Engagement needed put out of its misery long ago

31. John Moshier says:

you cancel vegas because of who watching it the ratin gs were good but not for the younger graphics another good show gone mybe abc could pick it up

• Eric says:

Doubtful. If it wasn’t doing good in the demo on CBS, why would it do good in the demo on ABC?

• April says:

Really, really hoping that happens. I guess if you’re not in a certain age group, doesn’t matter if you’re the highest rated in your time slot or not. Feel sorry for all the excellent cast.

• rainey13 says:

Totally agree – kind of sad that an average of 10 million viewers isn’t “good” enough for a second season. Vegas had a wonderful cast, an interesting setting, and great period touches. I loved watching Dennis Quaid solving crime the old fashioned way.

32. Jared says:

Good now Greg Berlanti can put all his focus into Arrow and The Tomorrow People. Its a good day to be a fan of the CW when every other network is cancelling shows left and right.

• MaryAnn says:

I predict a rise in the CW’s fortune. I’m too old for the demographic, but even I like the new crop on CSI for the fall better than the one on CBS.

• MaryAnn says:

My apologies. That’s what I get for not checking typos. Meant to say:

I predict a rise in the CW’s fortune. I’m too old for the demographic, but even I like the new crop on CW for the fall better than the one on CBS.

33. mdtindc says:

wow… I’m not sure of statistics, but it just seems like the cancellations this year are a blood bath. Of course, it may be that the networks just keep cancelling shows that I actually watch which is why I tend not to watch a show in it’s first season… I hate getting attached and then having them yank the rug out from under me. It’s very emotional.

34. Drizz says:

Vegas was a really nice period piece with a good cast. It’s getting so scripted shows don’t stand a chance on networks. It’s a “pearls before swine” situation- Americans in that coveted younger demo mostly watch “reality” garbage and not quality scripted shows.

• mia says:

I think its probably more to do with no one in the demo sits at home with a neilson box and watches stuff live. I’m in the demo, a grad student, and I don’t have a single friend (or acquaintance) that has an *actual* traditional tv account. We all stream our stuff (most of it on legitimate network sites).
      The networks complain about the demo – but they won’t alter their measuring methods to reflect the demo. The numbers are just going to keep going down until they change it.

35. Bobbi says:

I’m really sad about Golden Boy. It had a unique point of view, great characters and great actors. I was hoping they’d get another shot with Vegas being cancelled.

• Eve says:

Chi McBride can’t get a freaking break!!! First it was Pushing Daisies which I loved then Human Target which was tons of fun and now Golden Boy!!!! Damn you CBS!!!!

• JAO says:

STUPID CBS. We love Vegas & GB. Excellent casts with different stories. So tired of formulaic shows. Chi and Chiklis were great. Oh well, less TV watching for us.

• echo14612 says:

My sentiments exactly. I loved all three of those shows and the primary reason was Chi McBride.

• Ian says:

Same. I really liked how the cast had gelled and how the show wasn’t afraid to mix in near-Whedon levels of serialization. At least we get to see all 13 episodes.

• jerry says:

perhaps cbs should find out what real people are wanting to watch. also if they would keep the schedule and show more than four or five shows in a season

36. BMS says:

Can’t believe they cancelled Vegas and GoldenBoy!

37. Sarah says:

oh mr. pamuk… i am so sad i won’t be seeing you every week on tv but it was about damn time golden boy got cancelled.

• EJ says:

I wouldn’t worry too much about Theo James/Mr. Pamuk. His agents are probably negotiating with the Revenge producers and ABC right now. Perhaps as Conrad’s other son?

• Elyse says:

Theo James is going to be one of the main characters in a movie called Divergent. it’s a pretty popular book series so I’m sure his career will skyrocket even further after the movie comes out.

38. EJ says:

Vegas started ouf strong ratings-wise but they blew it by the glacial pace of the episodes. And Carrie-Ann Moss was just not a compelling lead IMO.

• mia says:

I don’t think they really gave her much of a chance to be a lead, to be honest. There wasn’t enough CAM for my tastes.

39. Jess says:

I’m sick of CBS cancelling good shows. I won’t be watching their station anymore. I hope all their new shows fail miserably.

40. Oz Paul says:

Another great original show cancelled!!!

41. llw says:

Golden Boy and Vegas is a a real loss to a thinking person’s TV. Our whole family and extended family really loved both shows and were so thankful to get something with some thought and moral justice, without it always having to go for the cheap joke, lust, or tireless banter! And finally the characters were likable for once!

• Paula Moore says:

My husband and I agree completely about the loss of Vegas and Golden Boy. We moved here from England and were delighted to see some thoughtful and well-produced programs.It is a shame that CBS has to lower its standards to please younger audiences.

42. Arwen says:

I still wish that CSI: Miami was still around, CSI Vegas died died for me when Grissom left :/

• mollete says:

Yeah, it just wasn’t the same. But Ted Danson is way better on the show than Larry Fishburne was. My favorite shows were CSI: All of them.

43. adamcala1234 says:

I’m actually quite sad that Rules of Engagement has been cancelled, I just hope they give it a good ending. For some reason I’m starting to panic about what ABC are going to do. I just hope that they don’t pull the rug underneath my feet and cancel ‘the middle’ (I know that it would probs not happen, but stranger things have happened) I just want them to renew it and ‘modern Family’ and put me out of my misery.

44. Lorie says:

So disappointed that Vegas was cancelled!

45. Robert says:

I suppose that I am one of the few who will really regret seeing Golden Boy fail after a short life. The premise was unique, meriting a second year. I will miss it.

46. Boodie says:

so sad about CSI:NY it was always my favourite of the three. I will miss it so much more than I have CSI:Miami. I hope we see Gary Sinise back on our screens soon.

47. majamababe says:

Both CSI and CSI:NY have had great stories this year. When I watched the season finale for CSI:NY I though it would work for either a season end or series end. Too bad it ended up being the series end. I will miss Mac and the whole CSI crew. :(

• evely age 71 says:

what the #### do suits know what we want. I never got a phone call did you ? watch them put more smut on

48. Leslie says:

I hate this, but I knew it was coming. I was honestly surprised when it came back last year anyway….I’m happy we got one last season and they had a really good finale. CSI should’ve been cancelled a long time ago. I still can’t believe it’s still around. I’m really going to miss CSI NY. We had a good run.

49. Roberta D. says:

Of this most recent group of cancellations, the only one I watched (and truly enjoyed) was the freshman “Golden Boy” . I became attached to it and when I started hearing rumors that it would probably not make it, I still will watch it to the end. The actors and actresses were truly a good mix of interesting charachters and the stories compelled me to watch every week. Sorry to see this go. I wish one of the cables networks would pick this one up. Wonder what the chances would be. I hope the cast is quickly picked up on another show. My best to all involved in this show. You were a good watch,

• Ian says:

Yeah. Unfortunately the first 3-4 episodes were pretty rough and a lot of the audience didn’t come back afterwards. At least I’ll still have Person of Interest.

• kurt says:

this was absolutely the best show on CBS, Golden Boy had major potential

• captain midnight says:

I also liked Golden Boy but I thought Vegas was a little better. The only thing I didn’t like about Golden Boy was the show bouncing back and forth from the present to seven years from now. However,the acting was good and the episodes had solid plot lines. It should of remained on the air to build more fans. The same holds true for Vegas. Vegas was fabulous!

50. Connie Luthe says:

Had they only given it a better time slot–it might have made it. So going to miss Eddie Cahill–please put him in something!!