'Injury,' 'Dinner Party' and Yankee Swap, Oh My! The Office Cast Takes a Walk Down Memory Lane

Get More: Exclusive, Finales, Video

One week from tonight, The Office will close up shop for good. But before that bittersweet moment arrives (which, let’s be honest, we’d like to delay for…ever), we’re opening up the Dunder Mifflin vault and taking a walk down memory lane with Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, Angela Kinsey and other vets of NBC’s long-running comedy.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including The Office, Vampire Diaries, Glee and More!

While catching up the Office cast at the series’ wrap party, TVLine used some of that time to grill the gang about the moments that stand out most from the past nine seasons. Among those chosen: Michael and Jan’s infamous dinner party (of course!), Dwight and Pam’s ever-evolving friendship and Todd Packer’s unforgettable debut.

Press PLAY below to reminisce about the good times had in Scranton, then hit the comments with your favorite memories.

The Office‘s super-super-sized series finale airs Thursday, May 16 at 9/8c.

Comments (8)

• Dinner Party is easily the most perfect and brilliantly awkward Office episode.

Comment by Matt – May 9, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s perfect. The other nine episodes of my top 10:
      “Performance Review” and “Conflict Resolution” (season 2),
      “Goodbye, Toby”
      “Michael Scott Paper Company”,
      “Gossip”, “Niagara” and “Scott’s Tots” from season 6,
      “Goodbye, Michael” and “Dwight K. Schrute, (Acting) Manager” (season 7)

Comment by Saulo – May 9, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love so many moments from the office, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget the way Jim looks at the camera at the end of Niagara, Part 2.

Comment by Jennifer – May 9, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All of Jim’s pranks on Dwight. Hilarious.

Comment by Crady – May 9, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty much all of season 2 is comedic gold. But “The Injury” is easily my fave episode. But “The Secret”, “Michael’s Birthday” and “Casino Night” are great too.

Comment by Lianne – May 9, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many moments it’s hard to pinpoint: anything season 2 or 3, Niagra, Michael’s goodbye. But one of my very favorite moments is when Jim describes BSG to Andy to annoy Dwight. So, so good. Though the Office has not been great in the last few seasons, the other past moments have been brilliant.

Comment by Amy – May 9, 2013 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Yankee Swap episode was the first episode I ever watched of The Office, and it remains one of my very favorites. Probably tied with Office Olympics and The Injury. Basically, season 2 can do no wrong in my book.

Comment by Lindsey – May 9, 2013 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I watched The Injury just this afternoon, I laughed the entire time, even when I knew certain jokes where coming. It really made me miss the old Office, so I’m SO looking forward to the one hour retrospective, and the finale I’m sure will be full of little “goodies” for the fans!

Comment by Jane – May 9, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post