Exclusive

'Injury,' 'Dinner Party' and Yankee Swap, Oh My! The Office Cast Takes a Walk Down Memory Lane

One week from tonight, The Office will close up shop for good. But before that bittersweet moment arrives (which, let’s be honest, we’d like to delay for…ever), we’re opening up the Dunder Mifflin vault and taking a walk down memory lane with Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, Angela Kinsey and other vets of NBC’s long-running comedy.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including The Office, Vampire Diaries, Glee and More!

While catching up the Office cast at the series’ wrap party, TVLine used some of that time to grill the gang about the moments that stand out most from the past nine seasons. Among those chosen: Michael and Jan’s infamous dinner party (of course!), Dwight and Pam’s ever-evolving friendship and Todd Packer’s unforgettable debut.

Press PLAY below to reminisce about the good times had in Scranton, then hit the comments with your favorite memories.

The Office‘s super-super-sized series finale airs Thursday, May 16 at 9/8c.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Finales, Video

1. Matt says:

Dinner Party is easily the most perfect and brilliantly awkward Office episode.

• Saulo says:

It’s perfect. The other nine episodes of my top 10:
      “Performance Review” and “Conflict Resolution” (season 2),
      “Goodbye, Toby”
      “Michael Scott Paper Company”,
      “Gossip”, “Niagara” and “Scott’s Tots” from season 6,
      “Goodbye, Michael” and “Dwight K. Schrute, (Acting) Manager” (season 7)

2. Jennifer says:

I love so many moments from the office, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget the way Jim looks at the camera at the end of Niagara, Part 2.

3. Crady says:

All of Jim’s pranks on Dwight. Hilarious.

4. Lianne says:

Pretty much all of season 2 is comedic gold. But “The Injury” is easily my fave episode. But “The Secret”, “Michael’s Birthday” and “Casino Night” are great too.

5. Amy says:

So many moments it’s hard to pinpoint: anything season 2 or 3, Niagra, Michael’s goodbye. But one of my very favorite moments is when Jim describes BSG to Andy to annoy Dwight. So, so good. Though the Office has not been great in the last few seasons, the other past moments have been brilliant.

6. Lindsey says:

The Yankee Swap episode was the first episode I ever watched of The Office, and it remains one of my very favorites. Probably tied with Office Olympics and The Injury. Basically, season 2 can do no wrong in my book.

• Jane says:

I watched The Injury just this afternoon, I laughed the entire time, even when I knew certain jokes where coming. It really made me miss the old Office, so I’m SO looking forward to the one hour retrospective, and the finale I’m sure will be full of little “goodies” for the fans!