Exclusive Big Bang Theory Finale Video: Penny Helps Sheldon Control His Green-Eyed Monster

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Big Bang Theory FinaleLet’s get this straight, Sheldon: Green Lantern? Cool. Being green with envy that your best bud snagged a plum professional gig? Uncool.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire DiairesOnceThe Office and More

That interpretation may be a little blunt for The Big Bang Theorys awkward Dr. Cooper, so we’ll allow Penny — via this exclusive look at next Thursday’s season finale (CBS, 8/7c) — to add some finesse. “Just because good things are happening to Leonard doesn’t take anything away from you,” she informs her pal, who’s bummed because Leonard’s been offered an exciting job opportunity overseas.

But does her message get through? And will Leonard accept an exciting opportunity overseas? Press PLAY on the video below to find out, then hit the comments with your thoughts on how Big Bang Theory should close out its season.

Loading video...

Comments (34)

• This could quite possibly be the funniest show ever made.

Comment by Trista – May 9, 2013 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Top 10 at least. Highlight of my Thursday viewing.

Comment by lyn – May 9, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I watch it twice a day in syndication and the humor NEVER gets old.

Comment by Scott – May 9, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you. At first, I thought what is all the fuss about this number one hit comedy, The Big Bang Theory. But then I saw it and now I can understand why.

Comment by Carolynn Varner – July 20, 2013 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best entertainment on t.v. – for comedy! Looking forward to next season already!

Comment by Judy – May 9, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i know some people hate her, but kaley kuoco is my new jennifer anniston.

Comment by cjeffery7 – May 9, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why can’t Kaley Kuoco just be Kaley Kuoco?

Comment by keja – May 9, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • she can be my boo!

Comment by JB Smooove – May 9, 2013 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the best show on TV

Comment by James – May 9, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to see Howard and Bernie get pregnant.

Comment by Susan – May 9, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Howard and Bernadette baby and for Penny and Leonard to get engaged!

Comment by Josh – May 9, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sadly, it seems that whenever sitcom characters move on with their lives and take the next step, it usually means the demise of the sitcom itself. ie. Rhoda gets married, Archie Bunker buys a bar, and the Bundy’s got another little kid. It’s just the way of the TV world.

Comment by Chuck – May 13, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i hope not. it’ll kill the show.

Comment by san4ever – May 13, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m afraid this means that Leonard is being written out which will mean the demise of the show. We know what happens when good chemistry is disrupted. Remember Homicide: Life on the Street from the 90′s? Rather it just end rather that try to write someone new into the show. :-(

Comment by Scott – May 9, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You do realize he’s not actually leaving the show, right? Everyone on the show is locked in for at least another season, and most likely a few years after that if the ratings are any indication.

Comment by Mike – May 9, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Leonard has my permission to go ONLY if Penny gets to go with him. It’s that simple.

I love this show…

Comment by Aimee Ford Conner – May 9, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please can Sheldon and Penny get together?!

Comment by Ella – May 10, 2013 01:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d like to see the same..

Comment by Rehan – May 10, 2013 03:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eww they are like siblings

Comment by Sam – May 10, 2013 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they have a cute, amazing & weird :P brother n sister relationship.

Comment by san4ever – May 13, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty sure that would be too awesome for general audiences to handle. I can direct you to some incredible fic, though. ;)

Comment by Amy (@aviddaydreamer2) – May 15, 2013 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! Finally….it’s cool to be nerdy!

Comment by destrudowoman – May 13, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait . love big bang theory.

Comment by san4ever – May 13, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Saw one show of BIG BANG and I am hooked. I’m 89 years old and enjoy every moment of the sit com. GREAT SHOW!

Comment by Ernest W Rossi – September 1, 2013 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to see Penny get a sitcom or movie part and be as sucessful in her acting career as the other cast members are in their vocations.

Comment by Chuck – May 15, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, TBBT understand that Sheldon and Penny dialogue are great, both interchanging their thoughts in a cool and simple way, Tks and Leonard will stay…do no worry about it!

Comment by Melina – May 15, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does Sheldon NOT have more scars and bruises on his face and upper body?

Comment by John Glenn – May 16, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is so sad to see a brilent show like the big bang, there is nothing on tv that I watch but a very very few, so please sign them back up, it was a show that had hurt love teaching science and Friends with different back ground. so please take a nother look and see if you can bring thim back.
    sign by alice grant

Comment by alice grant – May 16, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like the interaction, it’s really as much about the girls as it is the guys. Amy is great, her perspective of cool scientific detachment mixed with smoldering sexuality makes her a loose canon. Lucy is a bit of an unknown. While the other girls seem a little crazy, she may actually be, well, crazy. Leonard can’t get married, he has to deal with all the lecherous women that come along. Penny has been burnt in the past and avoids romantic intimacy while Sheldon avoids any kind of intimacy, so they have that common ground.

Comment by Jon Hallberg – May 17, 2013 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have Leonard’s, Sheldon’s, or Howard’s mom die

Comment by Rafael Clemena – June 5, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I initially left a comment I appear to have
    clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added
    I receive four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me
    from that service? Many thanks!

Comment by Margo – October 2, 2013 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s nearly impossible to find educated people in
    this particular topic, but you seem like you know what
    you’re talking about! Thanks

Comment by todokatemosscomes – January 16, 2014 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your weblog.
    You have some really good articles and I believe I
    would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
    of the load off, I’d love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
    Regards!

Comment by webpage – March 9, 2014 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello to all, it’s actually a good for me to
    pay a visit this web page, it contains important Information.

Comment by Edgardo – April 23, 2014 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post