Exclusive

Exclusive Big Bang Theory Finale Video: Penny Helps Sheldon Control His Green-Eyed Monster

Big Bang Theory FinaleLet’s get this straight, Sheldon: Green Lantern? Cool. Being green with envy that your best bud snagged a plum professional gig? Uncool.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire DiairesOnceThe Office and More

That interpretation may be a little blunt for The Big Bang Theorys awkward Dr. Cooper, so we’ll allow Penny — via this exclusive look at next Thursday’s season finale (CBS, 8/7c) — to add some finesse. “Just because good things are happening to Leonard doesn’t take anything away from you,” she informs her pal, who’s bummed because Leonard’s been offered an exciting job opportunity overseas.

But does her message get through? And will Leonard accept an exciting opportunity overseas? Press PLAY on the video below to find out, then hit the comments with your thoughts on how Big Bang Theory should close out its season.

Loading video...

1. Trista says:

This could quite possibly be the funniest show ever made.

2. Judy says:

Best entertainment on t.v. – for comedy! Looking forward to next season already!

3. cjeffery7 says:

i know some people hate her, but kaley kuoco is my new jennifer anniston.

4. James says:

This is the best show on TV

5. Susan says:

I’d like to see Howard and Bernie get pregnant.

6. Josh says:

I want Howard and Bernadette baby and for Penny and Leonard to get engaged!

• Chuck says:

Sadly, it seems that whenever sitcom characters move on with their lives and take the next step, it usually means the demise of the sitcom itself. ie. Rhoda gets married, Archie Bunker buys a bar, and the Bundy’s got another little kid. It’s just the way of the TV world.

• san4ever says:

i hope not. it’ll kill the show.

7. Scott says:

I’m afraid this means that Leonard is being written out which will mean the demise of the show. We know what happens when good chemistry is disrupted. Remember Homicide: Life on the Street from the 90’s? Rather it just end rather that try to write someone new into the show. :-(

• Mike says:

You do realize he’s not actually leaving the show, right? Everyone on the show is locked in for at least another season, and most likely a few years after that if the ratings are any indication.

8. Aimee Ford Conner says:

Leonard has my permission to go ONLY if Penny gets to go with him. It’s that simple.

I love this show…

9. Ella says:

Please can Sheldon and Penny get together?!

10. I love this show! Finally….it’s cool to be nerdy!

11. san4ever says:

can’t wait . love big bang theory.

12. Chuck says:

I’d like to see Penny get a sitcom or movie part and be as sucessful in her acting career as the other cast members are in their vocations.

13. Melina says:

Finally, TBBT understand that Sheldon and Penny dialogue are great, both interchanging their thoughts in a cool and simple way, Tks and Leonard will stay…do no worry about it!

14. John Glenn says:

Why does Sheldon NOT have more scars and bruises on his face and upper body?

15. alice grant says:

It is so sad to see a brilent show like the big bang, there is nothing on tv that I watch but a very very few, so please sign them back up, it was a show that had hurt love teaching science and Friends with different back ground. so please take a nother look and see if you can bring thim back.
    sign by alice grant

16. Jon Hallberg says:

I like the interaction, it’s really as much about the girls as it is the guys. Amy is great, her perspective of cool scientific detachment mixed with smoldering sexuality makes her a loose canon. Lucy is a bit of an unknown. While the other girls seem a little crazy, she may actually be, well, crazy. Leonard can’t get married, he has to deal with all the lecherous women that come along. Penny has been burnt in the past and avoids romantic intimacy while Sheldon avoids any kind of intimacy, so they have that common ground.

17. Have Leonard’s, Sheldon’s, or Howard’s mom die

18. Margo says:

When I initially left a comment I appear to have
    clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added
    I receive four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me
    from that service? Many thanks!

19. It’s nearly impossible to find educated people in
    this particular topic, but you seem like you know what
    you’re talking about! Thanks

20. webpage says:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your weblog.
    You have some really good articles and I believe I
    would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
    of the load off, I’d love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
    Regards!

21. Edgardo says:

Hello to all, it’s actually a good for me to
    pay a visit this web page, it contains important Information.

22. greek villa says:

Υour mode of describing the whole thing in this articlе іs actually pleasant, all be able to effortlessly uոԀerstand it,
    Thanks a lot.

23. someone once said, ” don’t add kids or animals to an already successful show “. when it’s time to go , just end it!