Fall TV Preview

Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What's New!

As one season wraps, another is already on the horizon. The broadcast networks have started to unveil their lineups for the 2013-14 TV season, and TVLine has compiled this handy guide to the new offerings from ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Review the following alphabetical slideshow and then hit the comments to let us know what you’ll be watching. And make sure to bookmark this page and visit often as more shows will be added as pick-ups are announced. (We’ll also share trailers as they become available.)

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What Got Axed?

Tags: , , , ,

Comments (108)

• Might watch Almost Human b/c Karl Urban is in it.

Comment by Shan – May 16, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dracula looks great. Wow all these movie stars/actors coming to the small screen interesting.

Comment by Shan – May 16, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Intelligence seems too similar to Chuck.
    Sleepy Hollow I would be tuning in for as well as Dracula.

Comment by Shan – May 16, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love it if the creative team behind each show was added to this..

Comment by lifesanarsehole – May 18, 2013 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ….what about the next NCIS Spinoff: Red?

Comment by S – May 25, 2013 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The two new shows I am drawn to are The Hundred and Intelligence

Comment by kirads09 – May 30, 2013 03:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am finally getting around to watching some of these previews…and I have to say Once Upon A Time in Wonderland – looks a heck of a lot better than I thought it would…I’m sure I’ll have more thoughts later

Comment by Robin – May 30, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just what we need! More Gang Related stuff for our kids to watch. Why don’t you get some wholesome family friendly shows, especially for the early TV hours? I think I’ll be sticking mostly to the other channels.

Comment by Carla Kirksend – May 31, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow this shows are quite a list. Im quite interested in dracula. hopes it wont disaapoint me

Comment by alan072182 – July 12, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Geek Alan and commented:
    Great List for new TV Series

Comment by alan072182 – July 12, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Almost Human based on the English version? The original Rake, the OZ version, is fantastic. Richard Roxburgh is perfectly zany in this character and hilariously eccentric.

Comment by magickster – August 10, 2013 01:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know the list gave only a synopsis of what each series is about, but some of them sound as if they would make good plots for a one-shot tv movie, but to sustain repeated weeks; I just don’t know.

Comment by JoMarch – August 11, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to see all of these except 1 or 2. They all look really good!! Hopefully they dont come on and get cancelled after 2 or 3 episodes, that makes me so mad..

Comment by Kayla – August 12, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Crossbones looks interesting – different. Rake is tantalizing. The Michael J. Fox is a maybe. Most of these look tried, trite, and terrible.

Comment by Tupi – August 19, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no on this one

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nope

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nope. Anything good?

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one looks ok just cuz of James I’ll give it a try.

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yep

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sure

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • same ol same ol. No thanks

Comment by Lisa – August 19, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a lot of crap. The networks need to look more towards what the cable networks are doing because this lineup of shows means that I am going to be watching less television and perhaps spending more time reading and writing and perhaps learning with some new MOOCs.

Comment by Paloma – August 23, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IS MORE WORK FOR VERY FIRST CHRISTAUDIENCES EMOTIONALY PREPARE FOR HALLWEEN>REAL FUN>SERIOUS DAMAGES NONE

Comment by kimera warner – August 31, 2013 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Night Shift…
    you didn’t include Eoin Macken, one of the main characters… and the guy in the actual photo…. :)

Comment by anna – September 3, 2013 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brooklyn Nine Nine looks terrible! I feel like I lose an I.Q. point every time I see the commercial. Who came up with this turd? Or has society reached the Idiocracy level already? Some people have even had the nerve to compare this with Barney Miller. Seriously!? Not even close.

Comment by Brick – September 6, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This new show about the woman in the Texas Rangers reminds me of the series by Hillibrand. The first book is Stone Cold and also tells the story about a female Texas Ranger. I will watch and hope that Sofia Figuara (sp?) has a hit.

Comment by Patricia Reed – November 19, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds intntertesting. I will watch Crisis and hope it does well

Comment by Patricia Reed – November 19, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Margo Martindale. Hope it does well

Comment by Patricia Reed – November 19, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doubt if I will watch it unless this teacher has some other redeeming qualities. There are some in the public that will think this foul mouthed man seeing low class individual is the role model for all of the educators who work too hard to have a stereotype like this

Comment by Patricia Reed – November 19, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blacklist is on my must see list

Comment by Patricia Reed – November 19, 2013 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Abc –please bing back the dancing results show

Comment by Jake – November 19, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who thinks Intelligence sounds a little too much like Chuck…

Comment by Oliver – December 12, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post