Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What's New!

As one season wraps, another is already on the horizon. The broadcast networks have started to unveil their lineups for the 2013-14 TV season, and TVLine has compiled this handy guide to the new offerings from ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW.

RELATED | Fall TV Schedule 2013: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Review the following alphabetical slideshow and then hit the comments to let us know what you’ll be watching. And make sure to bookmark this page and visit often as more shows will be added as pick-ups are announced. (We’ll also share trailers as they become available.)

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What Got Axed?

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Photo Gallery, Previews, Series Orders

1. Linderella says:

Almost Human is worth a definite look and possibly Michael J. Fox. I’ll take a pass on the rest.

• james hook says:

MY NAME IS James Hook, I AM AN AGENT, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI CHAMBER YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION TO BE ONE OF US. IF YOU BECOME A MEMBER, THERE WILL BE NO SACRIFICE; ANYTHING YOU LAY YOUR HANDS INTO WILL BE FULL OF WEALTH AND FAME. ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO VIA THIS EMAIL:illuminatisecrethood@gmail.com

2. Morgan says:

OMG! It’s 1992 again?! Mann and Machine a.k.a. Almost Human, was cancelled after only 9 episodes. Who dug up an old script and decided deja vu was in order?

3. JC says:

I definitely want to give Almost Human a try. Less sure about Sleepy Hollow, but intrigued.

4. Babygate says:

Love Greg Kinnear but I’m not sure about this premise. It feels cliche. Love Terry O’Quinn and was hoping he would get another series after 666 failed but don’t like the rest of the cast, especially Rodriguez who I thought was terrible in Charlie’s Angels and Jay Hernandez who basically stinks up anything he’s on. Besides, another testosterone-charged, boys club show? Not interested. Don’t like anything else, except perhaps Sleepy Hollow and that all depends on how it is developed. If it feels too much like a CW show, I will pass. Wow, and they passed on Delirium?

5. Teag says:

Almost Human and Gang Related for me.

6. Mike says:

Almost Human, and inevitably Shield, when it gets picked up, it’s like a guarantee for pick up is it not.

7. ketchikan9 says:

Karl Urban: Uhhhh … Eomer, Lord of the Rings. Any show. Any time. Any universe.

8. Jason says:

What happened to the new version of Firefly?

• lucy says:

Ha ha.In the pilot Whedon just cut to the chase and killed the rest of them off. Network decided to pass.

9. wordsmith says:

I think Gang Related is just Fox making fun of the other networks for their lack of racial diversity.

• wordsmith says:

“So, you’re all patting yourselves on the back for sticking one token minority in with a cast of white people? How about a show with Terry O’Quinn as the one token white guy?”

10. Reblogged this on thehiltonburnellfiles and commented:
    I will give a few of new TV shows like Gang Related, The Originals, and Almost Human and Us & Them a try. It’s for me.

11. James says:

almost human definitly worth a look, Gang related as well. Michael j Fox i’ll try just because i love Michael J Fox, the rest looks pretty blah.

12. luiza says:

The Lats Ship and Legends from TNT are becoming series too,and both alredy have trailers.

13. Hannah says:

I never really get why series need to be “re-made” for a different audience. Rake is doing fairly well in Australia (been picked up for a 3rd season) so why does it need to be adapted? Other countries show many shows from a variety of different countries (especially from the US) and just for the sake of accents and it being directly relatable, it doesn’t really make much sense to me. I must be missing something though!

14. luli says:

I’ll give a look to Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human, they look interesting…

15. Kaitie says:

ALEXIS BLEDAL BACK ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enought said

16. Danielle says:

Geoff Stults and Parker Young, together, in uniform? Yes, please. Both are hilarious so I’ll hold out hope for this one. The rest sound pretty meh.

17. Tomasawakadoodledo says:

There are some shows here I’m genuinely quite excited about, which wasn’t the case heading into 2011-12.

18. Jax says:

I am so tired of the “Brilliant but self destructive” characters. What they should really say is “Brilliant but incredibly annoying.” Seriously, I wouldn’t spend time with people like that in real life. Why in the world would I waste an hour to watch them on TV.

19. Elyse says:

Enlisted :) :) :)

20. Belle says:

Has Potential: Almost Human, Rake, Michael J. Fox, Us & Them
    DOA: Dads, The Originals, Sleepy Hollow
    Wait and See: Enlisted, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Surviving Jack, Gang Related
    Not too overly excited about any of them really, need to see some previews first. I’m going to give all shows (except my DOA predictions) a try. I watch 3-4 episodes before giving up on something new…takes new shows a while to get it’s footing. I.E. Seinfeld

21. Tom says:

Where’s the shows with leading ladies? I’m seeing a lot of men here.

22. Curt says:

like almost all I see here! Enlisted! with Geoff Stults! absolutely

23. Superhero says:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is the big one thus far. It’s created by the two key voices behind Parks and Recreation, the best sitcom currently on television. That alone should make anybody excited for it.

24. Terry says:

Time to start reading again, if this is the best they have to offer.

25. Rob says:

They finally greenlit Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E! Joey Tribbiani must be thrilled.

26. There’s not a thing on that list that seems the least bit interesting. Just a bunch of inferior copies of other shows already on the air.

27. CH says:

The idea behind Enlisted had potential, but one glance at that screenshot all but confirms it will be terrible.

28. aeromel78 says:

None of these shows sound great. I will give Michael J Fox a shot because I adore him, but I don’t know if I’ll even bother with the rest of these.

Anyone hear anything about that pilot Rupert Grint shot for CBS?

29. Zoe says:

Oooh, lots of Sci-Fi stuff this year. -claps hands excitedly- I don’t like to get into new shows for fear of their cancellation (New Amsterdam and Prime Suspect. RIP.) but… The 100, Almost Human (MCCOY!), Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Crisis, Reign, Star-Crossed, and The Tomorrow People all look pretty good.

And then there’s Surviving Jack… God, that premise is stupid, but… Chris! -reaches hand towards-

30. Kathleen says:

“Crisis” seems to me to be a cross between “Scandal” and “24”. I am definitely going to try it out. I am also interested in Brooklyn Nine Nine, The 100, and Almost Human. Nothing else really catches my attention (though I love me some Chris Meloni — I may just check that out because I miss seeing him so much!) :-)

31. So sad about Fox not picking up Delirium. The books are really great.

32. EveatEden says:

hmm reign looks worth a look.

33. ashley says:

Listing George Segal as being from ‘Retired at 35′ instead of ‘Just Shoot Me’? Ouch!

34. Someonescrankyoverhappyendings says:

I really hope there is a 46th show about an alarm clock, because most of this list is putting me to sleep. A lot of tired premises, which is understandable since new and interesting seems to mean quickly cancelled on today’s television climate.

Anyway, the few that did catch my eye: (Please forgive me if I misspell some of these titles)

Just Jack 2013: You had me at Sean Hayes and Linda Lavin.

The Army Brothers Thing: I’ve seen those three guys in previous shows, and wasn’t disappointed. (Although, does this mean no more Ryan Shea? Boo for that one.)

The US Gavin and Stacey: I liked it on BBC, and we all know that remakes are always just as good or better than the original.

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland (Creative title; almost as creative as Chicago PD): I’m a fan of OUAT and know that no matter how hard I try I’ll end up getting sucked in, so I might as well embrace it now. (I didn’t see mention of Jackson or Cora returning. That would definitely be a plus.)

35. Kate says:

Is that Eoin Macken (Gawain from Merlin) in the picture for The Night Shift? And if so, why isn’t he listed in the cast list, as the main draw? Because good gravy, that man is attractive.

• JC says:

I thought he looked familiar! It is him (I just checked imdb). I might have to add this one to my list to check out.

• michelle says:

yes it is. i was wondering the same thing as to why he isn’t listed on the cast list considering i believe he’s playing the lead male

36. Only things that really sound promising to me so far are Robin WIlliams and Michael J Fox’s new shows. I’m hoping that Super Clyde gets added to this list of picked up shows soon It sounds promising and everybody loves Ruper Grint!. That one sounded promising and The dramas don’t really sound like anything exciting.

37. JC says:

So far….

Definitely S.H.I.E.L.D. and OUAT in Wonderland.

I want to check out The 100 and The Tomorrow People for the sci-fi angle. They may be terrible, but I want to at least check them out.

And then there’s several others that I want to give a look mainly because of the cast (though I suspect in several cases they may not end up being my cup of tea). Almost Human, Crisis, Dracula, Intelligence, Killer Women, and The Night Shift.

38. BWC says:

Think I will pass on all of these. Nothing looks interesting.

39. I liked Killer Women better when it was called Chase.

40. Eve says:

So… Intelligence is pretty much an edgier Chuck, amaright?

41. rehabber says:

Blacklist looks interesting, but do not like Blair Underwood, so Ironside is a no go for me.

42. IMHO says:

Ironside? Seriously?

43. Dani says:

ummmm Killer Women sounds NOTHING like Mujeres Asesinas, at least from what i can tell from that two-line blurb lol. Having said that, Mujeres Asesinas was amazing and I’m curious to see what they do with it. Plus they had me at Tricia Helfer.

44. Ashy says:

Jonathon Rhys Meyers is so damn good looking and that’s what they make Dracula look like??? I was kinda expecting a hot version of Dracula I mean the guy smoldered on The Tudors and that was set like how many centuries ago?!

45. Steve says:

Being a fan of the “classic” (Raymond Burr) IRONSIDE, I just hope this version of IRONSIDE lives up the original — in scope.

46. Cheryl says:

Maggie Lawson is a wonderful actress and I adore her BUT Back In The Game sounds so LAME and Psych (I know everyone “says” season 8 is the last) will be lost without her

47. Stephen says:

Sadly not one show looks very interesting though I enjoy seeing faces like Michael J. Fox, Malin Ackerman, Mike O’Malley and most of the cast of Lost…. We’ll see. It’s really the writing that makes or breaks a show in my opinion.

48. Brandy says:

Looking forward to The Originals,Reign,Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.I might watch the pilot of StarCrossed, not sure about it yet.

49. Brian says:

Anybody find it weird that Jason Ritter is romancing the former daughter of the woman that he was previously romancing. One big love triangle that spans three shows

50. JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS AND KATIE MCGRATH (FROM MERLIN!)
    IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HER IN MERLIN YOU HAVE MISSED IT–SHE IS/WAS