Exclusive Kitchen Nightmares Season Finale Video: 'Amy, No One's Licking That!'

If Gordon Ramsay shouts in a kitchen, and nobody’s paying attention, does he really make a sound?

That’s the question hanging over Kitchen Nightmares‘ Season 5 finale (this Friday, 8/7c on Fox), where the hard-charging celebrity chef visits the troubled Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale, AZ and finds that proprietors Amy and Samy aren’t really interested in his input.

In the following exclusive video, Chef Ramsay tries to drive home the point that when a customer leaves almost an entire entree on his or her plate, it’s a problem that needs to be confronted, not scraped into the trash. Amy’s response? “Just ignore him. I am ignoring everything that’s happening.”

Press play below for the full serving of ridiculata, then sound off in the comments with your antiticpation level for the episode!

1. George says:

Ha! I don’t watch this show, but I might have to catch this episode. I remember there was a bit of controversy over this business on Yelp in the Phx area a couple years back. The owner not only came across like a bit of a you-know-what, but also someone seeking attention. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if she took the “any publicity is good publicity” in getting her restaurant featured on this show.

• Noel says:

Amy isn’t a cat lover, she deserves to have barking dogs in her house instead. Thats all i can say about that show because Cat Lovers know when to calm down. Amy had been barking the whole time and not meowing for change.

2. Chablis says:

TVLine won’t recap TAR or Project Runway but gives print space to this horrific show? smdh.

3. MC says:

I’m really looking forward to Master Chef later this month, which is Gordon’s best show imo. It’s also a great show for anyone interested in cooking reality programs. Kitchen Nightmares is pretty decent, though. I will watch the finale.

4. AT says:

Oh c’mon get it right, it was season 6

5. han says:

SPOILER ALERT. This is the very first time he ever walked out of a kitchen in this show. I couldn’t even watch the whole thing in one sitting because the owner was horrible. She and her playboy husband are the problem.

6. Lloyd E. Santee says:

So is it me or there was no preview video to watch.

7. Rachel says:

It was the best episode! Lol the owners should not be in business- rude- shes arrogant and unable to take ownership of any problems. Can you say control freak?? Treat staff like dogs! people should eat elsewhere

8. Lucius Dark says:

The real problem is the owners wife. That bimbo is 30 years younger and acts like a spoiled child firing over 100 employees in a month. The only thing that will continue to bring a smile to my face is that neither can escape – he has to put up with her attitude at work and she has to make love to grandpa munster ever night.

9. Cal says:

Amy is insane in the membrane. Las Vegas developer gets taken by a Las Vegas bimbo with delusions of cooking grandeur.

10. Jim V. says:

It sounds like she can bake… But she can’t cook or take a hint. I laughed all thru that episode. Some folks would rather lie to themselves than face the simple truths.

• SLPN says:

Turns out she cant bake either..she admitted to ordering the desserts. Also they stole ALL of the photos of “their” entrees and desserts on the business Facebook page. Its pretty sad for the people that actually made these foods..there is one lady in California that had NO clue her photos were being used and passed off as someone elses creations and more people are coming out with proof she stole photos from their sites. Sick sick sick! I am generally agood person and never imagined I would hope a business fail but in this case I do hope they go under because they are disgusting human beings. She had a once in a lifetime opportunity and blew it. What an idiot!

• SLPN says:

OH!! Their excuse for not admitting to Chef Ramsey that she does NOT bake the desserts is that America is about reselling Walmart doesnt make electronics and video but they sell them~~Thats almost word for word what they said..anyway, yeah, it is all LIES!

11. JHelsdon says:

Amy’s Baking Company & Pizzeria

An old gray playboy owner.
    A blonde, 50 IQ, nut case of a wife as chef.
    Waiters who have their tips stolen by the “Playboy” owner.
    Physical conflicts with customers.
    100+ employees fires in 1 year.

Sounds like one quality Bistro to me.

I hope they go broke!

12. Torontorian says:

I could not believe what I was watching, the owners were taking the servers tips, the chef (wife), was not prepared to listen to chef Ramsey (One of the best chefs’ in the world), I actually felt sorry for him.

13. Mary S says:

I’ve heard many dumb blonde jokes, but this bimbette brings them all to hideous life!
    Why did Gordon go there to begin with? Who invited him? Obviously not the wife, probably not the husband, unless he was hoping that Gordon could penetrate that inexplicable ego of hers…
    I would’ve been tempted to slap her silly! Doesn’t she know who Chef Gordon Ramsay IS, what he has accomplished and how many successful restaurants he owns??
    Gordon held his temper, though, undoubtedly because he realized she is too dumb to comprehend the mess she has made of the business and that she will continue digging that hole until everything her hubby has invested is gone. And then she will be, too.
    She gives blondes a bad name. All I can say is, she must be a demon lover for any man to put up with her idiocy as he does and throw his life away on her as he has! But, they are two of a kind: same book, different pages. If someone was taking my tips, I’d turn him into the IRS in a heartbeat!
    People who listen to Chef Ramsay turn their lives and their restaurants around: the rest go under. Adios, bimbette~