Eureka Sheriff Colin Ferguson Moves to Haven — Plus: Season 4 Time Jump Scoop

Get More: Casting News, News

CFerguson_300There’s a new sheriff in town when Syfy’s Haven uncorks Season 4 — though he’s no longer sporting a tin star.

RELATED | Warehouse 13 Adds Buffy Vet

As first reported by our sister site Deadline, erstwhile Eureka lawman Colin Ferguson has booked a season-long arc on Haven, playng William, a handsome and mysterious stranger whose secret agenda leads him to Audrey (Emily Rose).

Syfy announced that Haven‘s upcoming run to premiere in October, will pick up six months after the events of the Season 3 cliffhanger in which the titular town was assaulted by a violent, otherworldy meteor storm, vanishing Audrey and Duke into thin air leaving an injured Nathan marooned in Haven.

RELATED | Syfy Renews Being Human for Season 4

In addition to his stint as Eureka’s Jack Carter, Ferguson’s other TV credits include NBC’s ill-fated Coupling adaptation, the telepic Lake Placid 3 and guest spots on Happily Divorced.

Comments (46)

• Yippee — I’m glad to have Colin Ferguson back on my TV!

Comment by SherifCarterisahottie – May 8, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly! This is the perfect synergy between my current fav SyFynet show Haven and my previous favorite Eureka. Still missing Eureka while COMPLETELY addicted to Haven! 3 hotties in one show- the only thing more I can ask is more episodes of Haven – PLEEEEASE!

Comment by Huskygrl – May 8, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “town was assaulted by a violent, otherworldy meteor storm” Smallville? lol

Comment by Michael Sacal – May 8, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot get enough Haven news! This is my fave show right now, hands-down, even with almost a year between seasons. I’ve been counting down the days since season 3 ended. More Haven, please!

Comment by lore – May 8, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everything about this is great – More Haven, Colin Ferguson on Haven! I love this show and I’m relieved it’s survived for 4 seasons.

Comment by Brooke – May 8, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sweet!! I have been missing Colin on my tv! Wasn’t there a pilot he was part of? Does this mean it wasn’t picked up, or am I remembering things incorrectly?

Comment by Alichat – May 8, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Time to start watching Haven! TV watching just hasn’t been the same without Colin Ferguson on the screen every week. At least I have the summer to watch the first three seasons.

Comment by Linda F – May 8, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Haven!!!

Comment by Magically Suspicious – May 8, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Haven and Nathan and Audrey are my favorite TV pairing. Can’t wait for the show to come back!

Comment by Rose – May 8, 2013 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Haven too but I am totally in the Duke and Audrey camp!!! Don’t think Nathan and Audrey have any chemistry at all (great in the brother/sister thing) while Duke and Audrey smolder when they are on screen together! LOVED IT when Nathan figured out Duke was in love with Audrey as well and Duke ‘fessed up! VERY excited that Colin Ferguson will be on the show now! He makes everything better!

Comment by Lady K – May 8, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Duke is getting a girlfriend her name is Jennifer .

Comment by carrie – May 8, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I kind of feel sorry for the actress who gets to play this Jennifer character. The aggressive Duke and Audrey shippers will probably begin a hate campaign against her just like they did against Lucas Bryant last season. I love the Haven fandom to bits with the exception of this small group.

Comment by Jessie Lincoln – May 8, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Good, I am completely a Nathan and Aurdrey fan, they are meant to be.

Comment by gerry – September 11, 2013 05:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry to disagree. I think Lucas Bryant and Emily Rose have great chemistry, don’t get why the Duke and Audrey shippers keep arguing that they don’t. Some of them became really agressive and obnoxious last season because their ship had no chance of happening, Nathan and Audrey have always been the show’s OTP. I hope the Duke and Audrey shippers calm down by season 4.

Comment by Jessie Lincoln – May 8, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love Nathan and Audrey–the fact that he could feel her when he touched her is extremely significant, IMO. The look on his face when he realized it actually made my breath catch. I consider Audrey and Duke’s relationship more sibling-like, other than the misbegotten kiss in Colorado.

Comment by MelindaB – May 8, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I know right? I love them too! and always have from the beginning of the show, Nathan and Audrey are just meant to be. I adore their partnership. I did not get why they had to have Duke falling for Audrey too, it was obvious she will never return his feelings as long as Nathan is in the picture. I wonder if they will make this William character fall for Audrey too? I don’t want Haven to become like some generic CW show where all the guys are fighting for one girl, Haven is better than that. Other than that I am really happy Colin Ferguson was cast because Haven needs more viewers and he has a lot of fans.

Comment by Rose – May 8, 2013 12:29 PM PDT
          • I got that leap in the pit of my stomach thing when Nathan first felt Audrey’s touch! And so perfect that the CO kid was his child. While I understand the Duke/Audrey fans, I am over the moon about Nathan/Audrey! Would it be too much to ask for a second version of Audrey for Duke? Someone that manages to cross the timelines or something? Waiting until October is going to kill me!

Comment by Huskygrl – May 8, 2013 02:37 PM PDT
        • Love Nathan and Audrey!!! I am pretty sure that Audrey keeps pretending she’s Lexie and can’t remember her Audrey side to protect Nathan from being killed to stop the troubles. Hopefully they’ll find their happy ending someday. #Craving for Naudrey lol

Comment by sally salsabila – October 13, 2013 02:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree completely with you and i really hate when i hear people say duke and audrey fans are aggressive honestly i have nathan and audrey fans sending me hate everyday on tumblr about how my opinions stupid and wrong. Its really frustrating

Comment by anon – June 27, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE HAVEN AND COLIN HE WAS GREAT IN EUREKA..WHAT A SHAME THEY DROPPED THE SHOW…….

Comment by Sandy Groves Charlier Peffer – May 8, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK. Let’s start planning the Eureka reunions on Haven! Thank you.

Comment by Bob – May 8, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to seeing more Audrey and Nathan in season 4.Not too sure about this new guy thought

Comment by carrie – May 8, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good news for Haven.

Comment by Ryan – May 8, 2013 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is great news except that we have to wait until October for new episodes. Why so long?

Comment by Lena – May 8, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Although it was a summer show for seasons 1 and 2, it started in October last year, too. Not sure why it changed, but it sounds like they’re just keeping it the same as last year now.

Comment by Brooke – May 8, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Emily Rose was pregnant up until a week ago. They’ve started filming but obviously even if she starts her scenes soon, she needs to take it easy. Filming should take a few months, total. Then there’s post-production which always takes them a few months. And they film in a town where they use a hockey rink as one of their studios for some of their sets and have to wait until that season is over to rebuild inside it. Last year they started in mid-April and the show premiered in September. Because of Emily’s pregnancy it was bumped a few weeks, therefore instead of September, it’ll be October this year.

Comment by jane – May 8, 2013 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, you know your Haven! Thanks for the background. October is still too long to wait though!

Comment by Huskygrl – May 8, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So episodes of Haven won’t start til October? How many will there be til it ends?

Comment by Yolanda Krueger – June 3, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s different

Comment by Yolanda – June 3, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Colin Ferguson and L Bryant made a TV movie with Joanne Kelly years ago. It would be so cool if they could get Joanne to guest star. Please Syfy make it happen!

Comment by monica – May 8, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love love love him!!!

Comment by Elyse – May 8, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Haven and I love Colin!

Comment by Eliza – May 8, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love to see Colin Ferguson back on our tv!

Comment by Susan – May 8, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glad he is joining. I’m hoping this won’t turn out like the mess with the last stranger who came to town and ended up being a serial killer. I liked the actor on Eureka (as a goofball sheriff) and Primeval : New World (even if he played a suicidal genius)

Comment by carrionne – May 8, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love him!! So glad he’ll be back on my TV, and on another Syfy show! Can’t wait to see this arc.

Comment by Rachel – May 8, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I’m regretting a little bit that I haven’t watched Haven. I loved Colin Ferguson in Eureka. Too bad Haven’s not still on Netflix – I might think about catching up with it.

Comment by JC – May 8, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Netflix now has Haven if you’re still interested in catching up!

Comment by Lsmontgomery76 – September 22, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Netflix now has Haven if you’re still interested in catching up!

Comment by Lsmontgomery76 – September 22, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Colin Ferguson is dreamy….

Comment by Vanny – May 9, 2013 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Nathan and Audrey should get together, so much sexier than Nathan. (it’s all about attitude!)
    Yay for Colin Ferguson. Yay for Syfy.

Comment by bobbie – May 29, 2013 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see Colin back on TV. I love Haven. It is one of the few SYFY shows I buy a season pass to every year.

Comment by TVDIVA – June 3, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I l Love Haven!!!!! It’s differant from the other shows, it’s cool and keeps you guessing what’s going happens next. I Love Audrey & Crockit the best. I like the fact that Colin Ferguson is now going part of the cast. Can’t wait for it to be back!!!!!

Comment by Michael – June 18, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haven lovers if you have Nexflix please email them and tell them to stream Haven and you can watch all the past episodes whenever you want. The DVD’s are available to rent, but it would be better if they would have the show stream. This is my favorite show. I love it!!!

Comment by Ann – July 19, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HAVEN!! I hope it stays on the air for a long time! Adding Colin Fergueson will make it that much better! Audrey and Nathan is the best love story on tv!!!

Comment by Christie – August 25, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post