Exclusive Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Cat Has Bad News, Good News for Vincent

When last we tuned into The CW’s Beauty and the Beast, ADA Gabe Lowen was looking a bit… not himself. And as revealed in this exclusive clip from this Thursday’s episode, there’s a perfectly good — yet very bad — reason why.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Beauty and the Beast, Vampire Diaries, Arrow and More of Your Favorite Series

In Season 1’s penultimate hour of the already renewed drama, a heated confrontation with Gabe will lead Cat to realize just how much the vigilante-hunter shares in common with her beastly beau. But as she notes in this sneak peek, Gabe’s existence actually offers a ray of hope for Vincent. Press PLAY here, then scroll down for more:

Loading video...

RELATED | Save the Dates: Our Calendar of More Than 100 Season and Series Finales!

So, is it time for Vince to have a sit-down with his like-kind pursuer? (And if so, can the guys just get along?) As Sendhil Ramamurthy shared during an in-depth Q&A with TVLine (posting Thursday), when it comes to Gabe’s current agenda for Vincent, “I’m not looking to hurt him; all I want to do is meet him.”

But to what end…?

Want more scoop on Beauty and the Beast, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Diane says:

Thank you for your BATB coverage. I love this show!

2. Dulci says:

Thanks Matt, full of anticipation for the last two episodes of BATB this season. The show has really come into its own. Thanks for the clip and all your support. This is my favorite show this year.

3. Samson says:

Thanks Matt for the Beauty and the Beast clip! Even better that it’s a VinCat clip – LOVE! You’re awesome giving us fans BATB scoop! I love this show so much

4. elle says:

Catherine why are you talking to Vincent about medication? Didn’t you say you excepted him for all/what he is? Why are they trying to drive me crazy with 2 eps to go??

• mia says:

She does accept him, but clearly Vincent isn’t happy with himself and if he wants to explore ways to help him accept himself, she’s going to support that.

• elle says:

He stopped looking for an antidote because he said it was the definition of crazy when J.T asked him why he stopped. I actually think he made some sort of peace with himself over it. But if the woman you love wants and thinks you can actually be normal of course you will go for it. Let’s just say it will always be an issue for him and Catherine until a cure is found, when it suits her it’s okay (save Evan) and when it doesn’t it’s not okay (wanting him to be “normal”).

5. Susie says:

Thank you Matt for all the wonderful interviews/spoilers concerning BATB. The next episode is going to be awesome #BeastieBoys #GabeSmash :)

6. elle says:

Forgot to thank you Matt ;)

7. hmm, interesting…thanks for the tidbit but I want the whole cookie k :D Wow can the intensity get any higher? Like always I look forward to Thursday’s, it’s become my favorite night of the week. Love this show so much.

8. Jared says:

Thanks Matt for all the Beauty & the Beast scoop this season. Us fans really appreciate it. Looking forward to the last two episodes and of course Sendhils interview on Thursday. I dont know how I feel about Gabe yet but hope he makes it to season 2 and becomes part of the VinCat crew.

9. Lena says:

Thanks Matt! :)

10. mia says:

At first I wasn’t sure where this Gabe storyline was going, but its been fantastic! Really adds some neat dimensions to the show. I knew I should have just trusted the writers – they’ve not let me down all season.

11. Di says:

wow.. what a sneak peak.. never thought that Vincent will actually gain something from gabe.. a cure? so excited to see this episode..

12. This piece of writing is genuinely a fastidious one it helps new web people, who are wishing for blogging.