Nashville Hot Shots: Rayna and Deacon Croon and Cuddle, Avery's Got Juliette's Back

Liam who?

From the looks of these shots from Nashville‘s May 15 episode (ABC, 10/9c), Rayna’s sometime producer and hook-up buddy is the last person on her mind as she and Deacon share some cozy, half-dressed moments.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames

They kiss! They canoodle! They sing! (And even though all of this sudden closeness after so many years apart may just be set up for a giant fall in the May 22 season finale, we’re just not gonna think about that right now.)

Elsewhere in the episode, Jolene tries to find a way to help her struggling daughter — but it looks like roadie Avery may have that covered, at least from a wardrobe standpoint.

Click through the pics below, then hit the comments: Do you think Rayna and Deacon will still be as cozy at the end of the season as they are in these shots?

1. An says:

Wohoo!!!!
    I love how they look at each other, they missed each other too long

2. c0rinne says:

Rayna…blah. Not a fan.

3. Cher says:

I was praying for a scene like that with Coach Taylor on FNL

4. Katrina says:

I really hope they do a avery/juliette romance..jj has chemistry with about any actress! Deacon and rayna are great but we all know its going to come crashing down soon..its only the 1st season afterall. :) Love this show

5. Becca says:

Too cute, I’m pleasantly surprised they had them get together before the finale!

6. OMG they are PERFECT together…. I love it!

7. cjeffery7 says:

wow. that is A LOT of canoodling. i could’ve done with half that amount. im not nearly as invested in this romance as the promotional material suggests i should be LOL.

8. OMG. They are PERFECT together! I love it

9. I can’t even with those two. They are hands down the best tv couple since Scully & Mulder.

10. Awwww! They are too cute for words! Love them!

11. Shari says:

YAY!!!!!!

That is all.

12. Emma says:

Yes, they’re cute and don’t get me wrong, I like them as a couple but there’s something about Liam. I was kind of hoping Rayna would have a thing with Liam before getting together with Deacon. There’s so much chemistry between them, it’s a pity they didn’t make the most of it!

• ER says:

Agreed! I definitely think that there are more “fun”, whereas Deacon/Rayna are endgame. I am liking this whole Avery/Juliette thing though..

• Joanne says:

I agree 100% she should have had a fling with Liam before hooking up with Deacon again. I don’t think Liam would have gotten so serious so fast – she needed some fun.

13. koolk4 says:

I just LOVE them together!!!! Very HOT&YUMMY!! :)

14. fredy says:

I was very pleasantly surprised rayna & deacon got together! Loved it! but i fear when he finds out Rayna’s oldest daughter is his he’s going to be Very mad! that will be the drama!

15. Groovyitgirl says:

I wish they would let us have a little while of them being happy but I expect they will have the big daughter issue will split then up in the finale :( I guess I’ll have to make the most of it whilst it lasts

16. Maria says:

Picture #2…the way he’s looking at her. I think my monitor just melted.

17. Gloria Scholtz says:

What was the name of the song they sang in bed? Can you buy it on ITunes