True Blood First Look: Watch the 'Out of Control' Full-Length Season 6 Trailer Now!

true blood season 6 trailerThe warning at the end of the latest True Blood sneak peek pretty much says it all: No one lives forever.

Yep, there will be blood and death — lots of death — during the HBO smash’s sixth season (bowing June 16), a fact the new full-length trailer below makes abundantly clear.

RELATED | True Blood Exclusive: Look Who’s Returning!

Of course, the vamp drama is also mixing in a little love with its war (Jessica and Bill?! Sookie and the new guy?!), not to mention gratuitous nudity (shirtless Skarsgard!) and some frightening looking new blood (prepared to be freaked out at :29).

RELATED | Is True Blood Killing Off Eric?!

Drink in the 90-second clip below and then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories/fave moments!

1. dude says:

How dare they use Anna Camp’s voice and not show her gorgeous face.

2. gary says:

that trailer gets me excited after the crap fest that was last season

• Lynn Ware says:

So agree with ya. Season’s 1 & 2 are pretty awesome. The show got way darker and truly got less entertaining. Season 1 & 2 got me laughing so hard at those surprise one liners at the most unexpected scenes. As I am a True Blood fan, I keep thinking that the show will be redeemed. Maybe this season, I will get my wish…

3. Drew says:

YESSSS!!!!!! Can’t wait!!!! There is no summer without this show. I know people, including myself, thought last season was a “hit n miss” but I have high faith in this season. Good to see that Bill can kind of “shift” back to his normal self…

4. Mike says:

No, I’m not ready for Game of Thrones to end for another year.

5. Liz says:

W O W!!! AND I’m so glad to see some scenes with both Steve & Anna! And what seems like a sweet scene with Bill & Jessica!
    I’m exited to see al the other characters as well: Eric, Pam, Jason, Tara, Alcide, Lafayette etc… Just hope there won’t be too many storylines…

6. Missmurray says:

Wait, what happened to bloody scary Bill? Why does he look “normal”?

7. Anastasia says:

The last 2 seasons were disappointing and seeing this is dexters last season. I may just watch the first episode and then watch dexter. True Blood used to be a lot better.

8. Elly says:

I swear to whoever, if they kill off Northman, I will burn this mother down!

9. nguber says:

Reblogged this on iwatch2much and commented:
    Oh summer is here and that means True Blood is backkkkkkkk!! This trailer is everything. Love this show, even though its insane and crazy and makes no sense at times. Yay Season 6.

10. danielle h says:

I still dont know what to think even after watching that. I was going to stop watching but ill b getting hbo for free so im going to tune in. I just wish it wasnt such a convoluted mess. Also will be strange being only 10 episodes. I echo others concerns, eric better not die hes my main reason for watching.

11. Whatever says:

Looks like it’s going to be good season. It has to be better than last year,ugh.
    Perhaps the new showrunner will freshen things up.

12. Alrisha says:

This show has been a big disappointment for the last 3 seasons. Let see if they come out with something good this time.

13. Jared says:

I LOVE some Jason Stackhouse..bloody face and all!

14. Waitingsux says:

So Billith isn’t a used tampon anymore? And he can walk in the daylight and is stronger than Eric? Hmm..

Who is that hot piece Sookie is gettin’ down with?

15. PPPG says:

ugh can’t afford HBO this summer so will have to wait for the DVD to hit Netflix. :'( Looks good though.

16. AT says:

I will wait and see if this turns out any better than the past few seasons (though nothing can top the awfulness of last season). Mostly I watch for Eric and Sookie scenes now. So if they kill off Eric, I will be done with the show. The past few seasons has made me care less and less for most of the other characters. I used to really like Bill, but after last season I didn’t even recognize the character anymore. It’s too bad they didn’t stick more closely to the books like the first two seasons.

• Liz says:

But the books have been bad for a while now… I’m glad they’re doing their own thing.

• Lynn Ware says:

Yeah, I agree about the books. I liked the 1st 5 or 6 books and then gave up on the series. I had never read about vamps or vamp romance ever before, so after True Blood season 1, I was hooked.

17. Mikaela says:

“Shut up Jason!” Anna Camp’s voice and who was that with Sookie?

18. Patchi says:

Ohhhh it looks so good, cannot wait for it

19. Nic says:

I say very tentatively that I cannot wait for this season. I’m more excited than not excited. I’m just nervous that it’s a shortened season this year (10 episodes instead of their normal 12.) They have this issue with introducing a metric eff-ton of characters and plot lines and then it feels like they scramble to resolve them (see also the Ifrit/Terry Bellefleur storyline from last year.) Can we just end the show this season with Sookie dying and the drama just miraculously stopping?

20. Mikael says:

True Blood’s writers need to watch Game of Thrones to see the right way to handle a large cast. True Blood has added so many cast members over the years that it’s just so bloated these days. There’s no need to give Terry/Arlene their own storyline, or Andy Bellefleur. They’re supporting characters, not main cast material. I hope this season is a return to the show everyone fell in love with back in season 1.

21. Deborah Jean says:

I don’t believe any of you people. It’s so bad I was going to stop watching it! What a pack of liars you all are. It may get slow and confusing sometimes but there’s not another show out there like this one. It rates up there with The Game of Throwns, and Dexter, and Boardwalk Empire. They just blow you away with the plots and characters. Hell where are you going to see Alced take his shirt off ? Or Eric and Bill naked? Come one people your looking deep for reasons not to watch then shut up. Because the rest of the Tru fans are sick of your whining

22. Angel says:

I’m so happy to see some “happy” moment between Bill and Jessica, their father/daughter relationship is my favorite thing on the show.

23. VINCENT says:

I ALWAYS HAVE WATCHED TRUE BLOOD SINCE DAY 1 . SOMETIMES IT HAS BEEN HARD TO FOLLOW . I REALLY ENJOY THE SHOW , BUT IT HAS BEEN GETTING TO THE POINT OF TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON . SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE . MAYBE IT NEEDS SOME NORMALITY . LETS GET BACK TO BASICS .I AM GETTING TO THE POINT OF NOT WATCHING IT . SAD , IT WAS A GREAT SHOW , AND I AM GLAD TO SEE ERIC GETTING INTO OTHERS THINGS SUCH AS MOVIES . OUT OF ALL THE ACTORS I WOULD SAY ERIC , ALCID ,PAM , LAFETTE , AND JESSICA ARE MY PERSONAL FAVORITES . I HOPE THEY ALL STAY OTHERWISE I PROBABLY WON’T WATCH IT .