Pretty Little First Look: Mona Is Officially a Liar

ABC Family has unveiled a first look at Pretty Little Liars‘ upcoming fourth season (bowing June 11), and it seems as though the tables have officially turned on excommunicated ‘A’ Team member Mona.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Spin-Off Cast — Tyler Blackburn Joins Ravenswood

The following 30-second spot finds our beloved Liars — Mona included — once again being taunted and tormented by the nefarious ‘A,’ whose threats, it should be noted, are getting more and more vicious. (One such example: “The truth won’t set you free. I’m going to bury you with it.”)

Press PLAY below to watch the trailer, then hit the comments: Are you glad Mona has jumped ship?

Comments (14)

• So excited for the new season. It will be awesome.

Comment by Zorkel567 – May 3, 2013 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Exicted to see what they do with Mona!

Comment by Rook – May 3, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want some answers and less dead ends!

Comment by Party Stamps – May 3, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good luck. The writers really have no idea what they’re doing. They just run in circles.

Comment by dude – May 3, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I. can’t. wait. why is this show so addicting?! I can’t get enough.

Comment by Elyse – May 3, 2013 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, tell me about it. One promo gets me all squealy, like I’m thirteen again. I hate what I let this show do to me,

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – May 3, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know right?! but I just love it so much! haha it’s must watch TV for me every week! one of the only shows I still watch live.

Comment by Elyse – May 4, 2013 04:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the new season; I am having Pretty Liars withdrawal.

Comment by AMCPress – May 3, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR, PLL withdrawal is a withdrawal that is tearing me apart!

Comment by Livy – May 9, 2013 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This so is bad- writing and plot wise when compared to other shows, but yet I still love this show. It’s so addictive. It’s the constant mysteries that keep the show interesting but more the character relationships which I enjoy more

Comment by Theo – May 3, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mona <3

Comment by Omar – May 3, 2013 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They better start answering all the questions. its getting boring with all the mysteries and not a single answer

Comment by Lord Byron – May 4, 2013 03:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES YES YES. Can’t wait!

Comment by brandon – May 4, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show tries way to hard with plot twists, so I give it about 5 episodes until we find out Mona is a mole. What ever they do, it will be weird watching Ashley Benson on PLL after watching her in Spring Breakers. Pool scene with Vanessa Hudgens anybody?

Comment by Randy – May 4, 2013 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post