Exclusive Elementary Video: Sherlock Finds Himself in Moriarty's Web

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Elementary genius Sherlock is one step closer to his nemesis Moriarty, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at a new promo touting next Thursday’s match-up of the masterful enemies (10/9c, CBS).

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Elementary, Criminal Minds, Castle, The Office and More!

In the following expanded version of last night’s post-episode trailer, Holmes’ need for answers leads him to an estate that may be part of Moriarty’s spider web.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (8)

• cannot wait. love Elementary. he better get some emmy love.

Comment by amanda – May 3, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this show. JLM is brilliant.

Comment by NotBri – May 3, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta admit, \I didn’t watch for a long time due to my passion for Cumberbatch’s Sherlock and the whole \lucy liu as Watson thing, however, on an evening with nada to do, \I watched a few episodes and thoroughly enjoyed it. The \moriarty story is getting really interesting. Wouldn’t miss an episode of this show now.

Comment by Ellen – May 3, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m the opposite. I watched since the first episode and now I’m giving up. The most annoying thing to me is that Sherlock looks grubby enough to be homeless. I wouldn’t want to sit next to him anywhere.

Comment by lyn – May 3, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still love the Brit version with Cummberbach but I also love the JLM/LL U.S. version. So very well done. There’s room to love ‘em both!

Comment by Irena Gallo – May 3, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I enjoy them both-admittedly, if only one was an option, I want the BBC version. (In my head, they’re cousins and Sherlock is a family name.)

Comment by Mari – May 3, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait. Love JLM he’s created such a different look to Sherlock than Cumberbatch and it’s succeeding. As an avid reader of Conan Doyle I had my qualms about a female Watson but that to has worked out fantastically. love it and looking forward to seeing Natalie Dormer’s take on Irene.

Comment by James – May 3, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, but I sure hope they’re not going to turn Moriarty into another Red John and drag him out for many seasons!

Comment by amadeline – May 5, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post