New Spoiler Alert: Retta's Back to Dissect the Good Wife Finale, Join Scandal's Mole Hunt and Preview Parks and Rec's Baby Bombshell

blog_spoiler_5.2.13The latest Spoiler Alert! truly lives up to its title, and here’s why: We unmask Scandal‘s elusive mole!

Maybe.

In this week’s installment, featuring a return appearance by Parks and Rec scene-stealer-slash-Twitter phenom Retta, Matt Mitovich tosses out a theory about the show’s mysterious leak that is so nuts it may actually be true. And speaking of bizarre twists, Retta likens Mellie’s latest bouffant to “the wife of a nasty plantation owner in one of those bad slave movies.”

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames including Once, Revenge, The Office, Smash, Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory and more

Retta also joins Mitovich and I in discussing last Sunday’s bait-and-switchy Good Wife finale (who did Alicia really choose?), as well as teasing Parks and Recreation‘s big season-ending pregnancy cliffhanger (warning: you’re about to find out who isn’t with child).

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with your two cents on Scandal‘s mole, Parks‘ mommy mystery and Good Wife‘s ambiguous closer.

1. B says:

And as per Spoiler Alert tradition, annoying commenters will begin to demand a written transcript of the video.

• PPPG says:

Consider this deaf guy annoying. At least Amazon had the foresight to caption their pilot before even putting them up

• PPPG says:

And yes, I know YouTube has them, but they are voice recognition and are so often screwed up, they are hard to read and deal with

• Jena says:

Yep, deaf/hard of hearing people are so annoying. I don’t know why they insist on consuming the same media as everyone else.

• Jay says:

I know that was sarcasm, but not everyone’s as swift as me. Some idiot will come after you for saying that!

• B says:

It’s annoying in the sense that every spoiler alert article had the same comment section and it clogs the discussion of the actual shows. Y’all would be much better off sending an email and it would allow for a much better comments section.

• GimplyGump says:

and how is talking about the SPOILER ALERT video not commenting on said video?

• queerbec says:

And what about the people who complain that “Spoiler Alert” really reveals nothing more than what you can get from the previews released online or they’ve already been discussed in Ask Ausiello? Let’s not forget to lump them in with that motley crew!

• B says:

Because you’re not talking about the content of the video… Obviously… Come on people.

• Nicole says:

And you are talking about its content how, exactly?

• Fran says:

So you hate when people clog up the show discussions, yet you posted a comment that started the very thing you are complaining about….. sorry but that was pretty silly.

2. Joe says:

I’m 60% it will be April who is pregnant.

• gdv says:

I was thinking April or Donna. But probably Ann…because what else are they going to do with her character?

3. B says:

I’m really afraid it’s Mona Lisa just for the sake of a “funny” twist and if it is I’ll cry because I hate that ratchet girl

4. rty123 says:

I think you are taking Alicia’s move way too easily. I can’t imagine Will wanting to get her back to the firm when she has betrayed him so massively.

5. Rob says:

April is pregnant. Done.

6. Saint Alicia says:

Preach, Kalinda should have gone with Alicia and Cary. But I guess reuniting the 3 musketeers ain’t gonna happen on Julianna’s watch.

7. Leah says:

I still think its Leslie! In the last couple episodes she has talked about how City Council has turned out to be different than she thought, and she talked about family with Ben a few weeks ago. I thought they did that so we would know, without a doubt, that she would be thrilled about it. And also, since this show is always on the bubble, I can see them speeding things up.
    I think Mellie is the mole, too!
    I loved TGW finale! I’m excited for Florrick, Agos & Assoc. I’m also okay with Kalinda not coming. I like New Kalinda. Things are really gonna suck for Will if the firm loses Alicia, Cary, Diane, New Kalinda, and all the other 4th years. I don’t believe for a second that things between Will and Alicia are over. I do think she took the job to get away from him, though. They’ll drift back together eventually.

8. kavyn says:

I think Community will come back. I’m sure Sony will give NBC a good deal to air a final season (so they can reach 100, or at least get above 88 episodes). It’s not like anything will do better on Thursdays at 8pm against BBT anyways.

9. Shannon says:

Love Retta!!! She is too funny.

10. Joel says:

Retta Should be a permanent fixture to Spoiler Alert with Mike A. and Matt. and sometimes you could have a special guest. Like Beth Behrs. Those two are the only ones that actually enjoy watching tv as much as being on it.

11. Nicole says:

Retta is the best Spoiler Alert guest. It should be her every week.

12. Annie says:

Scandal – whoopsie! I’ll be interested to hear y’all’s take on Mellie’s carrying out her threat next week!