Veep Renewed for a 10-Episode Season 3

Get More: Renewals, Uncategorized

veep-renewed-season-3Selina Meyer will be back for a third term.

On Friday, HBO renewed the Julia Louis-Dreyfus-led comedy Veep for a 10-episode Season 3.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 1oo Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames

The news comes three episodes into the series’ second season.

Veep airs Sundays at 10/9c. The third seeason will debut in 2014.

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• this is a f***ing fantastic news! Woot Woot!

Comment by Rivera – May 1, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the second best news for me after Parenthood’s renewal!

Comment by Niki – May 1, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My response to this news is robust!

Comment by Et al. – May 1, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My response is aggressive! How will people know that we’re on the same f#$king page if we use different words, Et al.???

Comment by Nicole – May 1, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But wouldn’t this renewal just be a calculated response to solid ratings?

Comment by JayMarsh – May 1, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • ‘Calculated response’ sounds a lot like ‘p*ssy-@ss’ to me.

Comment by Nicole – May 1, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • This is the best comment thread ever. I want to be friends with all of you.

Comment by JayMarsh – May 1, 2013 08:41 PM PDT
  • Perfection! Why in gods name does this show, which consistently gets better ratings and is far funnier, get so overshadowed by GIRLS? Lena Dunham must have some dirt on some HBO execs or something. Anyhoo, this is fantastic news!

Comment by bigby_wolf – May 1, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not really fair to compare Veep to Girls. They’re two very different shows with very different goals.

Comment by Superhero – May 1, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want me some more Cartier dildo please.
    Best sitcom-format show on tv.

Comment by wi – May 1, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Procrasturbation…. Woop woop funniest show ever on par with Happy endings and Archer!

Comment by duke – May 1, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “You f*ckup the size of France!”

“It’s like trying to explain gravity to a chicken.”

The latest episode is probably the funniest so far this season. Congrats Veep!!!

Comment by King – May 1, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news. This cast is so funny and their rapid-fire delivery is so spot-on. This show is hilarious!

Comment by The Beach – May 1, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely
    picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website
    many times previous to I could get it to load properly.
    I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality
    score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to
    my email and could look out for a lot more of
    your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Comment by to.ly – October 8, 2013 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post