THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS

Get More:

Phyllis Newman (Michelle Stafford, left) meets up with Jack Abbott (center) and Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard, right), on CBS' THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS√?¬©2012 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Comments (7)

• I sure miss Machile I wish could stay I hope to hear that u keep u with me god bless u machile.

Comment by katrin – June 14, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • iss u on the show it won’t be the same katrin

Comment by katrin – June 14, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • U be miss so much do u have fan club god bless u happiness always

Comment by katrin – June 21, 2013 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • U can’t find a another one as Machile

Comment by katrin – June 24, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is a wonderful actress It want be the same without her

Comment by Diane – July 30, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michelle made Young & restless. Anyone can recite the lines
    But they won’t have the little gestures she adds, that mischief
    Smile, the lifting of her eyebrow(s), that certain expression
    When she is thinking & etc. pay her more money She is the show! We lost Ms. Cooper now Michelle?

Comment by Carol – October 8, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Phyllis. ..why is everyone leaving Y&R? I have watched show from beginning. ..even named 2 if my kids after characters. .Ashley and Kasandra. What is going to be left?

Comment by kris – December 27, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post