Exclusive Video: American Dad's Undercover Alien as You've Never Seen Him Before!

Get More: First Look, Video

American Dad Episode 150 RogerOK, if you’re a fan of American Dad, chances are, you have seen Roger in all these disguises. But, you’ve never seen them all collected in one montage like they are in this clip that Fox put together to commemorate the show’s 150th episode (airing Sunday at 9:30/8:30c).

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including ArrowThe Vampire DiariesNCIS, Glee and More!

So, before tuning in to the milestone installment — which features Michael McKean as the intergalactic emperor who’s abducted Jeff — press PLAY below to check out the series’ resident E.T. in more out-there outfits than Carrie Bradshaw wore over the entire run of Sex and the City.

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• Doesnt work…

Comment by Rob Bookham – May 1, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that’s not NEARLY all of the disguises. fox’d again.

Comment by mookie311 – May 1, 2013 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Worked for me. Great stuff. I’m not sure if I’m in the minority here or not, but I think American Dad has consistently gotten better over the years unlike Family Guy. I think it comes from not relying on the cheap cutaway gags. I like Family Guy. Just saying I think American Dad has definitely improved more.

Comment by Joel – May 1, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • American Dad >Family Guy! !!!!

Comment by El Bano – May 1, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said, agreed :)

Comment by Olivier Alcide – May 1, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sadly it is true

Comment by Grant – May 6, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS CONTENT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

Comment by ass – May 1, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesnt work, only US viewers?

Comment by Migoz – May 1, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ditch FG and Stoolbend! Bring back Futurama, and KOTH!

Comment by david hogan – May 1, 2013 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love American Dad. A shame it always gets lobbed in with Family Guy and The Cleveland Show as having the same humor, which I really don’t think it has. I can’t stand those other shows and their constant idiotic gags but find American Dad to be generally very funny.

Comment by Kasper F. Nielsen – May 1, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • American Dad is far superior to Family Guy. It doesn’t get nearly enough credit. It’s funny that the shows are by the same people but AD’s humor is much better than FG’s.

Comment by Mikael – May 1, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only viewable in the U.S.! Canadians get ‘jipped’ again!!

Comment by Brad Bayer – May 1, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Content unavailable, and they wonder why we download.

Comment by Van – May 1, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love AD! Roger is the best.
    What is the name of the episode when Roger hops in that guys speedo, says “even this is too loose. Mark hop in here”. The only part of the video that I cannot recall the actual episode for. Hilarious though :D

Comment by George – May 3, 2013 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I was wondering that too. My thoughts are that it might be from one of the next two episodes

Comment by Kelly G – May 5, 2013 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post