Nashville Sneak Peeks: Has Deacon Reached His Breaking Point With Juliette and Rayna?

Nothing goes Deacon’s way in this pair of clips from Wednesday’s all-new Nashville (ABC, 10/9c).

First, he gets very little attention — and even less respect — from Juliette and “manager” Dante while trying to entice Ms. Barnes to practice. And in a split second, he decides he’s had enough. Press PLAY to watch Deke fume, then scroll down for another preview.

Loading video...

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, including Nashville, Glee, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time and More

Next, the bandleader becomes mighty irked as he watches Rayna and Liam — who may or may not be planning a cozy Caribbean “work” vacation — getting down and dirty while performing a sexy tune Deacon wrote with his former love. Press PLAY to watch his blood boil, then hit the comments: What would you like to see happen in the final four episodes of the season?

Loading video...

1. charlie says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

2. Rachel says:

I love Liam, I wish they would have him in the show more!

3. Tony says:

I’d like to see Nashville stick to being a drama about the music business, and leave out the very hokey soap plots. More West Wing, less Dynasty.

• Amy says:

I agree. I got hooked on the show because it seemed like a realistic, grown-up, well-written, well-acted drama about the Nashville music scene. Still is I guess, but I do hope they keep it “smart” and less cheesy soap, and focus about the music business too. They also seem all over the place all of a sudden with character development. They start to go in one direction and the following week shift gears quickly, then again, and again….instead of that making good drama it’s making more for disjointed storyline. And I hate Dante…just when Juliette was showing interesting depth and growth with her mom storyline, and a good friendship with Deacon, they’ve got her back to being an immature biotch.

4. Tina B. says:

I don’t see any chemistry with Liam, more like a brother than a lover.

• rowan77 says:

Then you need to get your glasses checked. It’s obvious she and Liam are into each other and there is chemistry there (I think it’s hard not to have chemistry with Connie Britton), but it’s nothing like the chemistry between her and Deacon – plus they’re both in love with each other, but won’t admit it. That said The Liam/Rayna thing does smack of plot device rather than an organic situation. She was ready to get together with Deacon right before Teddy asked for a divorce. Her pulling away from Deacon and going to Liam just felt like a fake situation. I think (I hope) they’ll finally get Rayna and Deacon headed back onto a relationship track at the end of the season.

5. Shannon says:

I wish Juliette would give Dante the boot…being with him has made her almost intolerable. Ugh.

6. Anna says:

Gosh, I love Liam. But I also love Deacon. I want both of them to be with Rayna – this is a problem.

7. Lamees Mansur says:

I love this show. It is quite addictive. I love Deacon and Reyna. I would love to see them get back together in a healthier mode than they did in their past. Could be very interesting. But would that end the show with no more series? Hope not!!!

8. sladewilson says:

“You’re replaceable.” Oh poor Juliette – when it all goes downhill, who you gonna run to then? Just call that girl Napalm ’cause she sho’ knows how to burn a bridge…

9. Elyse says:

yuck… Dante!!

10. Romi says:

I would like to see more of Rayna’s daughters performing and less of Gunnar’s drama :)

• Lisa says:

I want more of the daughters. I want Reyna to sign Mady to a development deal with her label. We could see her take a bit of the teen audience from Juliette. If Mady is touring with her Mom she can control her career a bit. The young actresses that play Reyna’s daughters are so multi-talented.

11. onlyakb says:

well it seems Rayna is finally having some fun!! and if you ask me she deserves it!! btw Juliette is back to be simply annoying!!

12. mel says:

Hate Dante and Liam! Need more deacon and rayna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Love the song! It’s amazing….. rooting for Deacon/Rayna , tho. Guess it’s still okay for her to have some fun.

14. Reno says:

I just love me some Liam. He needs to be a permanent fixture on the show!

15. Alison says:

I was channel flicking last nite and came across this programme just as a song was on. It was the blonde lady on a stool, the song was beautiful anyone know the name of it and where I can find it to listen to again. thanks

16. Sassy says:

I do not like Liam at all and was glad when I thought he was gone from the show. Maybe he would be better with Juliette. I’m hoping for Rayna and Deacon to get back together and stay that way. Let the others keeping changing partners.

17. Lily says:

Deacon is much better without Rayna actually, she doesn’t deserve hima anymore.

18. mary says:

Deacon and Rayna are so good together

19. Bonnie Northwood says:

Just wait..I think Mady is Deacon’s child that she didn;t tell him about cause he was in rehab…She just married Teddy instead…Teddy knows…

• Lisa says:

I think you are right. It is too early in the series for Deacon/Rayna to have their happily ever after. I predict the truth will come out from a power hungry Tandy trying to take down Teddy. Rayna would have only her Dad to lean on if that happened.

20. JosieJoh says:

I’ll have Deacon, just Love, Love, Love the show and Deacon even more… From England.