Nashville Sneak Peeks: Has Deacon Reached His Breaking Point With Juliette and Rayna?

Get More: First Look, Previews, Video

Nothing goes Deacon’s way in this pair of clips from Wednesday’s all-new Nashville (ABC, 10/9c).

First, he gets very little attention — and even less respect — from Juliette and “manager” Dante while trying to entice Ms. Barnes to practice. And in a split second, he decides he’s had enough. Press PLAY to watch Deke fume, then scroll down for another preview.

Loading video...

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, including Nashville, Glee, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time and More

Next, the bandleader becomes mighty irked as he watches Rayna and Liam — who may or may not be planning a cozy Caribbean “work” vacation — getting down and dirty while performing a sexy tune Deacon wrote with his former love. Press PLAY to watch his blood boil, then hit the comments: What would you like to see happen in the final four episodes of the season?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Comment by charlie – April 30, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Liam, I wish they would have him in the show more!

Comment by Rachel – April 30, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to see Nashville stick to being a drama about the music business, and leave out the very hokey soap plots. More West Wing, less Dynasty.

Comment by Tony – April 30, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I got hooked on the show because it seemed like a realistic, grown-up, well-written, well-acted drama about the Nashville music scene. Still is I guess, but I do hope they keep it “smart” and less cheesy soap, and focus about the music business too. They also seem all over the place all of a sudden with character development. They start to go in one direction and the following week shift gears quickly, then again, and again….instead of that making good drama it’s making more for disjointed storyline. And I hate Dante…just when Juliette was showing interesting depth and growth with her mom storyline, and a good friendship with Deacon, they’ve got her back to being an immature biotch.

Comment by Amy – April 30, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t see any chemistry with Liam, more like a brother than a lover.

Comment by Tina B. – April 30, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then you need to get your glasses checked. It’s obvious she and Liam are into each other and there is chemistry there (I think it’s hard not to have chemistry with Connie Britton), but it’s nothing like the chemistry between her and Deacon – plus they’re both in love with each other, but won’t admit it. That said The Liam/Rayna thing does smack of plot device rather than an organic situation. She was ready to get together with Deacon right before Teddy asked for a divorce. Her pulling away from Deacon and going to Liam just felt like a fake situation. I think (I hope) they’ll finally get Rayna and Deacon headed back onto a relationship track at the end of the season.

Comment by rowan77 – April 30, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Juliette would give Dante the boot…being with him has made her almost intolerable. Ugh.

Comment by Shannon – April 30, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree!

Comment by Carol C – April 30, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, she will, but only after she finds out he’s done something terrible to her financially or is sleeping with a dancer or something. He’s gonna hurt her in a big way – then she’ll dump him.

Comment by rowan77 – April 30, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gosh, I love Liam. But I also love Deacon. I want both of them to be with Rayna – this is a problem.

Comment by Anna – April 30, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. It is quite addictive. I love Deacon and Reyna. I would love to see them get back together in a healthier mode than they did in their past. Could be very interesting. But would that end the show with no more series? Hope not!!!

Comment by Lamees Mansur – April 30, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “You’re replaceable.” Oh poor Juliette – when it all goes downhill, who you gonna run to then? Just call that girl Napalm ’cause she sho’ knows how to burn a bridge…

Comment by sladewilson – April 30, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yuck… Dante!!

Comment by Elyse – April 30, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to see more of Rayna’s daughters performing and less of Gunnar’s drama :)

Comment by Romi – April 30, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want more of the daughters. I want Reyna to sign Mady to a development deal with her label. We could see her take a bit of the teen audience from Juliette. If Mady is touring with her Mom she can control her career a bit. The young actresses that play Reyna’s daughters are so multi-talented.

Comment by Lisa – April 30, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well it seems Rayna is finally having some fun!! and if you ask me she deserves it!! btw Juliette is back to be simply annoying!!

Comment by onlyakb – April 30, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate Dante and Liam! Need more deacon and rayna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by mel – April 30, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen and Amen.

Comment by Vickey Sistare – May 5, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the song! It’s amazing….. rooting for Deacon/Rayna , tho. Guess it’s still okay for her to have some fun.

Comment by *S (@chanel_and_punk) – April 30, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love me some Liam. He needs to be a permanent fixture on the show!

Comment by Reno – April 30, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was channel flicking last nite and came across this programme just as a song was on. It was the blonde lady on a stool, the song was beautiful anyone know the name of it and where I can find it to listen to again. thanks

Comment by Alison – May 1, 2013 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not like Liam at all and was glad when I thought he was gone from the show. Maybe he would be better with Juliette. I’m hoping for Rayna and Deacon to get back together and stay that way. Let the others keeping changing partners.

Comment by Sassy – May 1, 2013 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deacon is much better without Rayna actually, she doesn’t deserve hima anymore.

Comment by Lily – May 1, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deacon and Rayna are so good together

Comment by mary – May 1, 2013 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just wait..I think Mady is Deacon’s child that she didn;t tell him about cause he was in rehab…She just married Teddy instead…Teddy knows…

Comment by Bonnie Northwood – May 3, 2013 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you are right. It is too early in the series for Deacon/Rayna to have their happily ever after. I predict the truth will come out from a power hungry Tandy trying to take down Teddy. Rayna would have only her Dad to lean on if that happened.

Comment by Lisa – May 3, 2013 11:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll have Deacon, just Love, Love, Love the show and Deacon even more… From England.

Comment by JosieJoh – May 3, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post