Glee Season 4 Finale Sneak Peek: Regionals! Funny Girl Callbacks! Patty Duke!

Glee‘s Season 4 finale, “All or Nothing,” is only nine days away (May 9, 9/8c on Fox), and we’ve got your first look at New Directions’ Regionals performances and Rachel Berry’s first Broadway callback. Plus, there’s Blaine listening to the words of the philosopher Rihanna and shopping for something that “shine[s] bright like a diamond.” (Would that be a cubic zirconia?)

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Once, Scandal, Glee, Vampire Diaries, Smash and More!

If that’s not enough for you, we’ve also got four photos from this Thursday’s Stevie “Wonder-ful” hour — including the debut of Katey Sagal as Artie’s mother and the return of Mike O’Malley as World’s Best TV Dad Burt Hummel. (For more intel on O’Malley’s story arc, check out this week’s Ask Ausiello!)

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

So click through the images below, then hit the comments with your excitement level for the final two Glee installments this season!

1. Jamie says:

looking forward to the kurt and blaine story

2. Katie says:

I loooove hate watching this show. It’s badness is so incredibly epic.

• Sela says:

Don’t love Glee anymore but I do adore some of the characters. I stopped watching after Finn went to college. Watched about 8 episodes this season. Agree with you. It is very bad to the point of embarrassing.

3. ggny says:

rofl. i love how the random characters that we havent seen in months are in the finale

4. Fan says:

@Katie
    Who are you and why have you been catfishing Ryder?

5. Elly says:

If Rachel gets the part of Fanny, the show will have jumped the shark. Lea Michelle is clearly talented and possibly right for it in real life. But lea playing Rachel as an actress is terrible.

• dude says:

Um, you do realize that Rachel is an aspiring broadway actress right? You may not think she’s a worthy actress and that’s your right to your opinion but I don’t see how Rachel ultimately reaching her destiny would be jumping the shark when it’s what her entire character arc is building towards. I don’t believe she’ll get it just yet. Getting into NYADA was her victory last season, I don’t see them express passing her to her dream role. She’s a first-year acting student.

• veronica says:

That’s exactly why Rachel getting that part is jumping the shark (I really hate that phrase). This whole season, her wins are becoming disproportionate with her talent and reality. She’s a FIRST YEAR acting student. Getting into the chorus of something off-Broadway should be her victory. Not Fanny in Funny Girl.

• Sasha says:

Maybe she’ll be the …what do you call the substitute of he main actor in case they get sick. My mind is drawing a blank.

I mean maybe she wont get Fanny but she’ll be the …whatever

Am I making sense?

• Elly says:

Um do you realize ‘um’ is apart of ‘dumb’ and that’s how you sound, especially when you type it.

It is completely ridiculous to think they’d give a first year nyada student a role so iconic. It’s like when Kurt got his Vogue.Com job? Yeah, a guy with no fashion education gets that job? Get real. The show was so great the first and part of the second season because it was authentic and realistic.

• RavenclawEncyclopedia says:

*facepalm* That was an interview for an internship, not an actual job.
          Mischief managed,
          Rachel

6. Jessica says:

Can someone explain to me why we see all sorts of Kitty, Ryder, Jake, and Marley, but we barely see Brittany S. Pierce? I am kinda annoyed that the show is putting more attention on the people who have been there for a year, and not emphasizing those who have been there like Tina, and original, or Artie.

• Alia says:

It might have something to do with the fact that Heather is visibly pregnant in real life. I imagine that limits potential storylines for her.

• dude says:

Brittany’s been given a lot of material this year. It hasn’t always been great but you can’t really say she hasn’t been given lots of screentime.

• Alexz says:

You won’t see much of HeMo is the last few episodes because her baby bump is so prominent. The writers are slowly phasing her character out.

7. Ian says:

It’s The Blaine Show even in the finale, lol. I don’t even care about any of this I’m seeing in the sneak peek besides loving that we’re seeing Burt again and that Katey Sagal is Artie’s mother.

8. dude says:

Marley is so pretty. Love her.

9. Pepper says:

Marley is overrated. And wasn’t Tina supposed to be the “New Rachel”? There was a whole episode about that last season.

• Sasha says:

I know give the girl a Solo for the love of god!

Four seasons…she sings so much better than Marley

• Missy says:

Totally agree with the 2 above. Marley is way over-rated. I am so disgusted with this show that Tina is again forgotten and put in the back. She is such a better actress and sings beautifully. Besides, Tina was passed the baton by Rachel. Marley is again as Tina put it “NO RACHEL”

10. Caro says:

I am only watching to see Rachel’s callback! I just hope she gets to sing her entire song without them turning it into a duet with Marley. Melissa cannot sing as well as Lea! Plus, I don’t care about the kids in Lima…so glad the DVR will fast forward! I hope next season focuses more on NY and Rachel starring on Broadway! I don’t care about the Glee club!

11. Chris says:

Kinda confused…how are they only at Regionals? Every other season finale they have been at Finals…. Is this season’s timeline somehow different? It’s not like we haven’t hit every school-year milestone,,, School started in Sept…they had Christmas…

Anyone else lost?

• destiny says:

RIB decided to drag the timeline. that’s the ‘revulotionary’ concept this time. rumour has it that first half of season 5 will focus und lima (yuck) and the rest on nyc. but that was before glee was renewed for 2 seasons.

• teeoh says:

Season 1 ended at regionals with a third place finish and the end of the season.

12. detra smith says:

i am still watching and waiting to see what transpires between Kurt and Blaine, Rachel and my love Finn, and to see who is catfishing poor Ryder (he and Kitty would be cute together IMO). I love Artie and so happy they are bringing in Katey as his mother! I disagree with those saying Leas voice is soooo much better than Melissa. Lea does have an incredible voice but Melissa is also amazingly talented…her voice is just much different than Leas. anyway cant wait for the last 2 episodes…should be interesting. Love my Glee!! But need more Finn plz!

13. How much more can they do with this show? Some of the songs this year didn’t care for. They keep using the same story lines over and over. Its going to start to turn into smash soon.

14. O'Brien says:

Is anyone else wondering what ring Rachel is wearing on her right hand? She’s supposed to be singing “To Love You More,” not to mention, she finally looks like RACHEL, and not New Rachel (I’ve really loved how they pulled off that arc this season – so good). In the Funny Girl audition episode, it was Finn who put her on the right path for a song choice, so I’m wondering, does she put Finn’s ring on as a reminder, maybe? And then think of him as she sings the song? We know Cory wasn’t available for the last two episodes of the season, so maybe there will be some flashbacks? I can’t wait to see!

15. Ella says:

Wow, I forgot all about Joe. Where has he been the last few episodes?! Marley looks gorgeous in that first picture.